Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

Alec Ikiiki
How's NaNo going? One of these years I'll participate.
It's going... not great, but going. I think I mentioned that instead of doing 1.6k words per day, I've set my goal to at least 1k per day. It won't get me to 50k words in time, but it's a more realistic goal with the few hours I have to write. I'm just now hitting 30k today...

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Alec Ikiiki
How's NaNo going? One of these years I'll participate.
It's going... not great, but going. I think I mentioned that instead of doing 1.6k words per day, I've set my goal to at least 1k per day. It won't get me to 50k words in time, but it's a more realistic goal with the few hours I have to write. I'm just now hitting 30k today...

30k? Hoozah!! Did you plan out your story first with a beginning, middle, and end,
or are you just winging it? I've wondered how people set themselves up for NaNo.

Cluttered Cat

Alec Ikiiki
30k? Hoozah!! Did you plan out your story first with a beginning, middle, and end,
or are you just winging it? I've wondered how people set themselves up for NaNo.
I'm winging it. I had an idea for a romance novel and some scenes, but now that I'm writing it... I'm not really feeling it. Not really any conflict to make it interesting, I guess? I've been compensating with fanfic when I'm in a funk.

I did it in 2015 with a fanfic specifically - more original character set in the universe. That one was fairly interesting, but I never actually finished it. I got through the 50k words (barely too late after midnight to update on the site though, so I didn't "win" wink . I had a general idea of the start, middle, and end with a sci-fi setting before I started writing and realized that it was actually a romance within a sci-fi. XD

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Your_Destiny_Awaits
So... would you like to switch up your list?

Yeah, I switched my list.

My reasons are basically the same as Alec xDD;;;
I adore the hair and make up on the Godina, and just love the legs on the Maker of Pies.

I am currently in a contest.... so I can't change my avatar, but if I could.... oh how I will wear it now D:< Plus, the Godina looks freaking awesome with this current avatar that's a representation of the Queen of Hearts character I created -- her hair was flexible because I didn't have anything good x__x;;

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
OtherWorldShukumei
I'm winging it. I had an idea for a romance novel and some scenes, but now that I'm writing it... I'm not really feeling it. Not really any conflict to make it interesting, I guess? I've been compensating with fanfic when I'm in a funk.

I did it in 2015 with a fanfic specifically - more original character set in the universe. That one was fairly interesting, but I never actually finished it. I got through the 50k words (barely too late after midnight to update on the site though, so I didn't "win" ). I had a general idea of the start, middle, and end with a sci-fi setting before I started writing and realized that it was actually a romance within a sci-fi. XD

I bet by the time you realized it was a sci-fi romance it was an interesting surprise. It sounds like
that year was rather successful for you, though you didn't finish, probably because you had plans
for the story when you first began. Sorry you're not feeling as enthusiastic about this years story.

Perhaps one year you need to throw a bunch of character types in one hat, settings in a second
hat, and random plot points in another. Draw a character or two, then one option from each of the
last two hats, and create scenarios to write. Heck, that'd probably be a great way to come up with
ideas for short stories to get back into writing.

I haven't written anything for fun since high school.

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hey guys! what's new?

Shy Giver

I just remembered that today is the last day to put in an app! Only about 20 minutes left to apply!

Shy Giver

November's Theme is... Thanksgiving Dinner
User Image Silver Service,
User Image Dark Cranberry Godina,
User Image Astra: Bread Tumble,
User Image Sommelier Accessories,
User Image [Animal] Pumpkin Social,
User Image Maker of Pies,
User Image Premium Cat Feast,
gaia_gaiagold 150m, or gaia_gaiagold 75m

Potential November Donations:
    1. Rawfie
    2. chicMez
    3. I- ChiiDoLL -I
    4. PurpleLovr
    5. Alec Ikiiki

Manly Man-Lover

I wish I could get into NaNoWriMo. I've been working on a story but it's been awhile since I typed anything into it. I hate writer's block.

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 2 and 5 ... 5!

Shy Giver

Okay, so chicMez got 1st choice last month, so she'll be removed for this first RNG (bumping Rawfie down for less number changes).

2. Rawfie
2. chicMez
3. I- ChiiDoLL -I
4. PurpleLovr
5. Alec Ikiiki

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Shy Giver

Alec gets the Godina!

1. Rawfie
2. chicMez
3. I- ChiiDoLL -I
4. PurpleLovr
5. Alec Ikiiki

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 2!

Shy Giver

Rawfie gets 150m!

1. Rawfie
2. chicMez
3. I- ChiiDoLL -I
4. PurpleLovr
5. Alec Ikiiki

Shy Giver

chicMes gets the Maker of Pies!

Based on the remaining people, then Doll gets the Astra Bread and Purple will get a random choice from there.

1. Rawfie
2. chicMez
3. I- ChiiDoLL -I
4. PurpleLovr
5. Alec Ikiiki

Shy Giver

PurpleLovr
These are the items left-over! If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, I'll send you the Sommelier Accessories since they have the highest value.

User Image Silver Service, User Image Sommelier Accessories, User Image [Animal] Pumpkin Social, User Image Premium Cat Feast, or gaia_gaiagold 75m

Friendly Conversationalist

Your_Destiny_Awaits
PurpleLovr
These are the items left-over! If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, I'll send you the Sommelier Accessories since they have the highest value.

User Image Silver Service, User Image Sommelier Accessories, User Image [Animal] Pumpkin Social, User Image Premium Cat Feast, or gaia_gaiagold 75m

Sommelier, please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces