Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Duck

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.
I wasn't saying it to insult your intelligence, I was just trying to say it in a way that wouldn't come off as insulting or demeaning. It would seemed I failed.

Neko Narcotics

Good. I like your guy.
I like him a lot.
Dyani is going to ruin his day.

Devoted Rogue

Banriona Ame

I'm not really one for beating around the bush or sugar coating things but you know you could have just answered my earlier question about wanting to join us with a yes or no. The posting cycle and stuff didn't need to be part if the answer. I'm just glad we got past that stuffs. I look forward to rping with you. And I don't really sweat that kinda stuff anyways *hugs chu then gives u a cookie*

Well bed time I got a long day tomorrow. Night

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Not to bother anyone but would anyone like to come visit the Cafe and interact with Alora~ Or someone wandering around in downtown would like to mess with Lillianna? >///w///< (I normally don't like to ask and be a bother ;u wink

Dapper Cat

Lel. I've no idea why he would deserve such a thing.
You know, they say having fans is dangerous business.
That aside, why would you like him? I'm much cooler. xP
I just don't pack a giant sword around and live the life of a dragon slaying vagabond.
Sorry for being bland. T3T

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame
Ninja cafinated_coffee

That's all I was trying to do.
I wasn't trying to start anything.

//> .>

I understand you weren't trying to start anything. Trust me, I understand what you mean. I could make my next post, because it seems like Edan and Faith are done interacting, anyway. Besides, I look forward to an interesting confrontation. So, let me make one last post, then I can wait for you to enter if you want. Okay?

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
-l- Sunrete -l-
Not to bother anyone but would anyone like to come visit the Cafe and interact with Alora~ Or someone wandering around in downtown would like to mess with Lillianna? >///w///< (I normally don't like to ask and be a bother ;u wink

Why not have Lillianna interact with Ezra? .w. Nothing like the dragon and the street rat. .w.

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

-l- Sunrete -l-

I like to plot with anyone! <3 Let's face it, I'm a plotting w***e X3 So basically, yes, our characters can meet if you are down with that as soon as I catch up! biggrin

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! *bows* I'm Ranko and I just joined this RP <3 Cookie? (>^^)> ~O

Dapper Cat

-snatches cookie shuriken- Greetings. Much obliged.

Devoted Duck

Shiverwar

You can post whatever you like. c: I think 'Alex' and Dyani are standing outside the pub right now. I'm just waiting to respond until another person or two posts.

Neko Narcotics

I dunno.
I just do.
I think Dyani does to.

That's why she wants to drown him.

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame

Well, I just don't wanna post and annoy you with the wall of text that is my character post before you feel it won't bug you. ^^" I like causing conflict in a roleplay, but not between the roleplayers, so, I only ask so I can adjust myself accordingly. :3

Dapper Cat

Sheesh.
All new meaning to the words "All is fair in love and war."
Does she drown all her crushes?
Thats hardly an appealing act of character. xD

Devoted Duck

Shiverwar

No really, it's fine.
I just was asking if you guys could slow down a little so we could all catch up with you guys. c:

Neko Narcotics

I mean, she's just attracted to him right now.
Which is weird, because to her he's like a little naked ape monkey thing.

But still.
I think if it got to the point where she liked him as a person, she'd probably let him live.

Probably.

Dapper Cat

Lawl.
That sounds like there'd be a conflict of interests there.
Then again, he never was the type for being noble when it came to dealing with dragons.
I guess we'll see what happens when it happens, hm?

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame

Oh, no, I understand. ^^ But at some point, I wanna see how those two would conflict one another. xD Firestorm Dragon vs River Dragon. Water > Fire. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff