Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Man-Lover

xxxx
                                  User Image

User Image

( SHOJO LEÓNHEART )
                                                    YO HO YO HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME
                                                    WE'RE ☠ RASCALS AND SOUNDRELS ▬*VILLAINS AND KNAVES DRINK UP ME 'EARTIES, YO HO !;

xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x█▌ ⋮gonna set 'em on fire set 'em on fire !! xxxxxxxcome on, fly !
        xx x x x x x x x I HAVE OFTEN OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF xx PLACE xx
        xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx█▌ down an unknown road xto embrace my fate
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x - - MOOD Teasing xxxx LOCATION Inn/bar at Whale Tale
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx █▌ and i'll stay on track, no, i won't accept defeat .
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x x x x- - COMPANY Cyrus xxxx THOUGHTS Tell me your thoughts and plans
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Every word out of his mouth was full of a flirtatious and seductive tone that Shojo had done his best to smile and go along with the prince's words. He had to resist himself, knowing that if he succumbed to those words, he would probably scar his crew for the rest of their lives. Not that they had never seen two people become intimate and one with each other. Just not a view one wants of their Captain. Yet, the moment that Cyrus took his hand and joined him on the dock, he had lost all sense for control for that brief moment. His charming words kept Shojo on his toes, from the moment he muttered Shojo's name to his comment back to Shojo about the rum. Shojo had been able to resist, moving at a fast pace in order to keep himself together because if he stopped for a moment, he would give in. Cyrus was not helping his self control. The moment they were both on the dock, Cyrus leaned in, catching this pirate king by surprise. He felt a soft moan become muffled on his lips as Cyrus kissed him, forcing his tongue into Shojo's eager mouth. It was too much, too much like the kisses they had exchanged alone in the quarters. Shojo felt that now familiar heat flare up within his body. His hands eagerly sought out for Cyrus, wrapping themselves around the prince to hold onto him for a bit longer. But Cyrus broke apart, too soon and too fast, giving them that sly smile with half-lidded eyes. This man was more seductive than he probably realized. Shojo could feel certain parts of him grow out of his desire for his man. Licking his lips and speaking in a low voice, Cyrus said, "Lead the way, captain," he purred. "It simply wouldn't do if we don't get to partake in any of the...ah...celebrations without the adequate amount of liquor." This man was going to be the death of Shojo's control. Even even said it out loud. "You're killing my self control, Cyrus," he muttered, more to himself than to Cyrus. When he realized he had spoken his thoughts out loud, he felt his face grow just a tiny bit red, since Shojo didn't get flustered. No. That was outrageous.

Trying to blow off this moment, he laughed, making sure that Cyrus did not notice that. "Right. Let's go." He grabbed Cyrus' hand, practically dragging the prince along as they headed off the dock. He tried to keep a level head, even while his heart was beating so much. This wasn't right. Shojo had always been so good at hiding his thoughts and feelings and just a single moment with Cyrus crumbled them all. How was he suppose to get on with the night if he kept imagining Cyrus, aching to feel him, wanting to touch him in ways that made his body grow hot with passion. Well, if there was a night, tonight would be the night. He slowed down his pace, moving at a more leisurely walk as he held Cyrus' hand more gently, squeezing his hand instead of pulling it. They arrived in the port town's center, a dismal place, but it was a pirate port. What do one expect? With so few pirates making port, the town was quite quiet. But the day was just beginning. Give it a couple hours and the town would be booming, with drunken pirates, whores screaming in pleasure and fights. Always fights when pirates got together. It was unavoidable. No killing though. Pirates had the decency to at least not kill each other when they made port in towns such as this. It was like an unspoken truce. They would argue, fight and even threaten each other all they wanted when making port, but they wouldn't kill each other. Not yet. Once out to sea, then it was a fair game. A pirate's element was the sea, along with his home. All pirates wanted to die in the sea, so it was preferred to wait until they were back on their ship and in the sea before killing each other. It may seem a bit barbaric, but it was the life of the pirate. This was Shojo's way of life and he wouldn't choose anything different.

Breathing in the smell of piss, vomit and rum, Shojo smiled, happy to be back at this port. Not that he enjoyed being on land, he hated it in fact. He always regretted the moment he knew he had to make port, whether for supplies or any other reason. The sea was where he belonged. But nothing could beat what the land could offer; alcohol, whores and information. And Whale Tale was the perfect place to come for all three. Not that he needed the whores. Cyrus was plenty enough for him, especially after his comment earlier about having the "seductive part down." Well, might as well get some alcohol into this prince and pick his brain a bit for the upcoming events. Giving his hand a squeeze, Shojo gestured with his head toward a building that had a drunken pirate on its sign. "There's our destination. The Drunken Buccaneer. One of the best bars and inns in all the pirate world. Now, let's see about that rum." Linking his fingers with Cyrus', he made his way to the bar, shoving open the door with the kick of his foot. At this time of day, there were a least fifteen people present at the bar. The rest were either sleeping or messing around with some wench. The innkeeper recognized Shojo in an instant, yelling out a greeting and pulling out two bottles of rum as Shojo neared the bar. "Who might this be?" the innkeeper questioned, hesitation in his eyes as he looked over Cyrus. Shojo gave the innkeeper a seductive smile as he too glimpsed at Cyrus. "My new company. He may not look it, but he's great with his hands." He gave the innkeeper a wink, who rolled his eyes, all too familiar with Shojo's "colorful" past with men and women. There wasn't anything Shojo needed to say more. Ushering Cyrus to a table far off in the corner, where they could talk in private, Shojo placed the rum bottles on the table, taking a seat for himself.

"Best if people didn't know who ye were right now. Can't trust the lot here. Any of them could be ready to sell us out in a moment," he whispered in a hush tone, a serious look on his face as he relayed the reason for his comment. It was better if people thought that Cyrus was his new plaything, instead of the kidnapped prince of Cornett. Much better for both of them. Grabbing one of the bottles, Shojo took a long drink, letting the burning alcohol slid down his throat. It felt good to have his tenses tingle after partaking of the alcohol. He smiled that devilish smile of his as he scooted closer to Cyrus, his breath hitting the prince's neck as he leaned closer. "Now, about this plan of yours? Any ideas of how to handle your kingdom?" He took another swig of the rum, letting it fill his body, the warmth embracing him tenderly like a lover. Within minutes, he finished his bottle, throwing it down on the ground, a pirate sign that he wanted another. Sure enough, a tavern wench came by, leaving two more bottles for rum for them. Tossing her a coin, he proceeded to lean closer to Cyrus again, already chugging down the new bottle of rum. He patiently waited to listen to Cyrus, but maybe it was the rum, Cyrus' presence or the fact that they had some alone time and privacy, but Shojo couldn't keep his hands to himself. As one hand cupped Cyrus' face, allowing Shojo to lightly access his neck with his lips, the other snaked down under the table, finding its way toward Cyrus' upper thigh. He lightly traced his fingers on his leg, not making a move. Not yet. He did want to hear about Cyrus' plans, if he had any, but he also wanted to get Cyrus' reactions as well. To hear those moans or gasps out of those perfect lips. To hear what he wanted. Downing the rest of the rum (as another one "magically" appeared), Cyrus leaned his face close to Cyrus' neck, his voice resonating on Cyrus' skin. In a husky tone, almost teasing him, Cyrus said, "Don't mind me. I'm just admiring ye. Just ignore me and tell me your plans." His hand below inched higher and then lower as he resisted the urge to take Cyrus right then and there.

but why can't my heart start moving ? x.x
Today the wind that crosses the ocean will blow toward straight tomorrow againx.x

- - - - - - - - xx The wind that I chase after at a fast placexxxxx
                                                                              It slips through between my fingers

xxx﹛◝◝ The water's surface shows the path of the moon ﹜ ❞
                                                                                                      ◝◝ It makes me forget that i was confused

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
          User Image

l o n g - a g o - i n s i d e - a - d i s t a n t - m e m o r y
                                                                    THERE IS A V↺ICE THAT SAYS
                                                                            DOooYOUooBELIEVEooIN
                                                                            ooWORLDooOFooHAPPYooENDINGSoo ?

EVEN WHEN THE ROAD SEEMS LONG ⇡⇣ EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE WILL LEAD YOU CLOSER TOoA SPECIAL PLACE WITHIN
                                                                              EVEN WHEN THE ROAD SEEMS LONG ⇡⇣ EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE WILL LEAD YOU CLOSER TOoA SPECIAL PLACE WITHIN

p e o p l e - Shojo」
                                                                        p l a c e - Whale Tale - The Drunken Buccaneer 」

tab Cyrus couldn't say he particularly...enjoyed this tour. It was a pirate port and he had expected nothing less, but what caught him off guard was how easily he felt like he could fit in. The stench of piss and liquor and dirty water and sex didn't bother him as much as it should, being raised up in a clean, cold castle where the baths smelled like lavender and the rooms were always crisp and neat, but everything was so lifeless there. Here, it was like being under the strain of so much energy it was going to burst. Even if it was quiet right now, he could almost feel the port slowly waking up to envelop them. If Cyrus ignored the fact that this was a pirate port, he could almost fool himself into thinking that this was what it would be like to be courted; Shojo's hand gently grasping his, leisurely walking side by side as if they were just taking a stroll through the castle gardens instead of this dirty port city. The thought made his heart beat irregularly in his chest and he had to chastise himself for thinking such things. This wasn't a permanent arrangement, no matter how attached they seemed to have become. There was no way a pirate king like Shojo would ever be satisfied with a human-fae prince, tied to the land even when his soul yearned for the sea. Someone who had too many obligations and the weight of too many lies on his shoulders.

tab "There's our destination. The Drunken Buccaneer. One of the best bars and inns in all the pirate world. Now, let's see about that rum." Cyrus half expected Shojo to let his hand go as soon as they got to their destination, but he entwined their fingers closer and Cyrus's heart faltered as he turned his face to hide a blush. "Who might this be?" "My new company. He may not look it, but he's great with his hands." Cyrus wisely chose to stay silent throughout the exchange, adopting his former detatched mask that seemed to be harder and harder to pull on the longer he stayed around Shojo and this was bad, really bad, because he didn't want to be away from Shojo. They took a secluded, dark table in the back corner, away from most prying eyes and a perfect vantage point to oversee the whole bar without having to shift or appear conspicuous. "Best if people didn't know who ye were right now. Can't trust the lot here. Any of them could be ready to sell us out in a moment." Cyrus smirked. "Well, if you keep telling people how good I am with my hands, someone's going to take interest either way." He purred, his body automatically tilting into Shojo's personal space when he moved closer. "Now, about this plan of yours? Any ideas of how to handle your kingdom?" They were close again, so close, and it didn't matter that they were in as much of a private corner that they could get, they were still technically in public and Cyrus found himself caring less and less, years of etiquette and prince-hood going down the gutter in the presence of the pirate king.

tab "They're going to send scouts first." He murmured, swiping his bottle of rum and taking a long drink. "They won't know where we've gone, but my youngest brother; he has a keen sense. They'll find us within the month, but we'll have the advantage over them. Shojo was playing unfair, a hand along his jaw, lips trailing down his pulse, which quickened considerably and Cyrus breathed in sharply before trying to continue. "None of the others ever bothered with the navy, it has always been left in my care. If we can capture their vessel, I'll be able to make the captain understand the situation. My brother's people and about three-" Another quick, sharp breath and he could feel the lust spiking sharply down to his stirring arousal from the simple touch to his thigh and Cyrus quickly grasped his hands by the wrists because really, here? "-three quarters of Cornett's navy; they'll be added to our numbers. Shojo." He hissed. "What are you doing, someone will -" "Don't mind me. I'm just admiring ye. Just ignore me and tell me your plans." His grip on Shojo's hands faltered, allowing the movements up and down his thigh that sent overpowering sparks of lust along his nerves, clouding his thoughts in a hazy fog, and he moaned quietly, under his breath, fighting the urge to arch up into Shojo's touch and failing.

tab Irritability melted away into lust and wickedly delicious vengeance because if that was how Shojo was going to be...Cyrus hooked one of his hands into Shojo's breeches, fingers splayed along his hip and just scant centimeters away from his crotch, pulling him closer so that their bodies were practically pressed up against each other. "Well, it's not like you can admire me from so far away." He breathed against Shojo's ear, but not giving in to the temptation to drag him into a kiss, but instead fluidly rolling his hips in a small movement, so that Shojo could feel his arousal and for the love of all that was holy, he was actually going to do this in public. The thought made him moan, low and hitched, into Shojo's ear, heat searing through his body from the rum and the proximity, before he gathered the edges of his scattered thoughts to resume relaying his plans to Shojo. "The winds will have scattered our trail," Cyrus murmured, running his free hand down Shojo's chest, splayed fingertips brushing the collarbone that peaked through the unlaced shirt. "But they'll be more or less following the same path we took. It will be slower," he dragged his thumb slowly along Shojo's navel. "Because they will be going around in circles," Cyrus's fingers were following his fluid murmurs, tracing circular patterns on Shojo's abs. "Back, and forth," nails gently dug into Shojo's skin, trailing up and down his torso. "To make sure they're still on the right path." Cyrus placed butterfly kisses along the shell of Shojo's ear, just to draw out a reaction. "We have the element of surprise, catch them off guard. They won't surrender easily, though." He rolled his hips again, semi-hard arousal pressed up tight against Shojo's inner thigh. "And we'll have to refrain from actually killing anyone if we want them to join willingly." So much innuendo in his words, so many chances; there was little else that Cyrus's normally quick mind could conjure up because, to be fair, he was a little bit distracted.

tab ||OOC: *SCREEECHES* FINALLY I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG ||

y o u r - n e v e r e v e r l a n d

Demonic Man-Lover

xxxx
                                  User Image

User Image

( SHOJO LEÓNHEART )
                                                    WE'RE ☠ RASCALS AND SOUNDRELS ▬*VILLAINS AND KNAVES DRINK UP ME 'EARTIES, YO HO !;

xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x█▌ ⋮gonna set 'em on fire set 'em on fire !! xxxxxxxcome on, fly !
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x - - MOOD Desirous xxxx LOCATION Drunken Buccaneer
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x x x x- - COMPANY Cyrus xxxx THOUGHTS Only think of me

In the mind of Shojo, he didn't give two shits about being in public. He had resisted having Cyrus this morning and earlier on the ship. He wasn't sure if he could resist any longer. Not after last night, when he had Cyrus in every way possible, filling his emotional and physical needs. In a way, Cyrus had become a drug to him, causing Shojo to go through withdrawals if he didn't touch him enough, kiss those lips or hear some kind of moan or grasp out of that delicate mouth. When he had made the comment earlier, after speaking to the innkeeper, Shojo was so tempted to tell him that he would be the only one allowed to have him. "Well, if you keep telling people how good I am with my hands, someone's going to take interest either way." This prince wasn't playing fairly and it made Shojo even more excited. He watched Cyrus take a swig of rum out of the bottle, commenting, "They're going to send scouts first. They won't know where we've gone, but my youngest brother; he has a keen sense. They'll find us within the month, but we'll have the advantage over them." As he was talking, he had ceased to tease the land prince, hands and lips moving across his body, shadowed enough by the corner, hidden well enough, that no wandering eyes could spot them unless they walked up directly towards them. "None of the others ever bothered with the navy, it has always been left in my care. If we can capture their vessel, I'll be able to make the captain understand the situation. My brother's people and about three-" Shojo felt a twinge start in his chest and make it's way lower when Cyrus inhaled a quick breath as Shojo moved his hand on Cyrus' thighs. Cyrus had attempted to remove his hand, asking him what he was doing, but nothing could stop Shojo right now. He was going to keep touching the prince, making him talk about these plans and attempt to resist Shojo's advancements. He heard soft moans out of the prince's mouth, increasing his own arousal and desire. Part of him wanted to say "screw this talking" and have his way with Cyrus. Right then, right now. Yet, a part of him wanted to hear more. He needed to know what the kingdom of Cornett was going to do and he needed to prepare his vast crew for what was to come. He was about to slow down his teasing and question Cyrus more when he did something that even Shojo would call "unfair."

Hooking one of his hands into Shojo's breeches, Cyrus proceeded to move his fingers along his hip, so close, so very close to his arousal. The prince then pulled their bodies close, almost touching, but still not quite there yet. "Well, it's not like you can admire me from so far away," he breathed into Shojo's ear. Then, Cyrus did something that Shojo had not expected. Rolling his hips ever so slightly, he rolled and pressed himself against Shojo, making a moan escape from his own lips. Cyrus matched his moan with one of his own, making Shojo feel his self control dwindling more and more. "The winds will have scattered our trail," Cyrus murmured, running his hand down Shojo's chest and touching the exposed skin where his shirt failed to cover. "But they'll be more or less following the same path we took. It will be slower. Because they will be going around in circles." Cyrus' fingers traced his abs in circles as well, each word Cyrus was speaking was displayed in his actions.. "Back, and forth," he continued, his nails gently digging into Shojo's skin, moving up and down on his chest. "To make sure they're still on the right path." Kisses along his ear caused Shojo to breathe out a soft moan, but Cyrus wasn't done there."We have the element of surprise, catch them off guard. They won't surrender easily, though. And we'll have to refrain from actually killing anyone if we want them to join willingly." Cyrus rolled his hips again, pressing his own arousal against Shojo's, who was on the brink of stripping Cyrus right then and there, making Cyrus moan his name loudly as Shojo took him in so many ways.

"It sounds all we have to simply do is catch them by surprise." If Cyrus was going to play this game, then Shojo was going to throw it right back at him. Moving his hand that had been moving along Cyrus' thigh, he reached up higher, lightly pulling at Cyrus' pants. "Then, have our way with them..." Fingers entered the clothing, lightly touching the skin underneath, sliding down every so slowly. "And then finish them off." He reached his entire hand down, grabbing Cyrus below, feeling his arousal in his large hand. The other hand reached for Cyrus' face, cupping his chin as he lifted the prince's chin upward. Leaning forward, he licked Cyrus' neck, slowly until he reached his ear. "Don't start something ye are not ready to finish, Cyrus," he whispered, that seductive voice resonating off his own lips and onto Cyrus' skin. Screw the plan. All they needed to do what catch them by surprise, attack and get rid of the evidence. Simple enough. That was the perfect plan for a pirate, so Shojo was already okay with this idea. It was settled then. Once the rest of the crews arrived, it would be a simple matter of waiting, scouting and attacking. Then, once the other Captains arrived, they could make their plan of attack. So, satisfied with this plan, Shojo knew he could have his way with Cyrus. Grasping Cyrus' arousal firmly in his hand, he proceeded to move his hand up and down, squeezing ever so tightly. "Now that the plan has been decided, nothing can hold me back from having my way with ye." He slid his other hand down from Cyrus' face, moving it down to his shoulder. He moved his shirt away from his skin, kissing lightly down on Cyrus' shoulder, biting lightly between kisses. "Cyrus," he murmured seductively. "Do ye want me?" He squeezed Cyrus more and more, feeling his own arousal grow more. He didn't care if anyone was watching. Let them watch. The more people that watched, the more flustered Cyrus would likely get, turning Shojo on more and more. He could just hear Ivan chastising him inside his head, but other thoughts pushed that little voice outside his head. He wanted to feel Cyrus; he yearned for the touch. But it was more than that. He wanted to feel him become intertwined with Cyrus, both physically and emotionally. That night, when he felt Cyrus touch his soul and heart, it made Shojo shiver from fear and joy. He wanted to have that feeling again, feel Cyrus embrace his very soul as they became one together. This was so much more than physical desire; it was an emotional desire as well.

"Don't worry about anything else right now. Just focus on me," he whispered, breathing into Cyrus' ear. "Let your thoughts fill with me. Don't think about anything, but me." That deliciously seductive voice slipped out of his lips as he moved his head. Pulling Cyrus' arousal out into full view (hidden for everyone, but Shojo), he leaned his head down, practically disappearing under the table. He took the time to gaze at Cyrus, enjoying the full view of Cyrus being full of desire like he was. Then, he attacked. He took Cyrus into his mouth, only using his hand and mouth to pleasure the prince. He was going to make Cyrus want him, make him speak his mind. Although Shojo honestly knew nothing about Cyrus, something that was strangely hard for him to accept, he felt that the prince was just as stubborn as he was. Both dishonest with themselves in certain ways. Well, Shojo would change that. He continued to pleasure the prince, hoping to get some reaction out of him. Plans could be put aside for the time. They had all the time in the world. Let Shojo enjoy the little time he had with this prince as he felt a shiver run down his spine, knowing a storm would hit soon.

Today the wind that crosses the ocean will blow toward straight tomorrow againx.x

◝◝ It makes me forget that i was confused

Dapper Genius

User Image
          User Image

DOooYOUooBELIEVEooIN

p e o p l e - Shojo」

tab "It sounds all we have to simply do is catch them by surprise." Cyrus's breath hitched, heart thudding a rapid tattoo against his rib-cage, his throat, as Shojo reached up to pull at the edges of his pants. "Then, have our way with them..." Calloused fingers slid against bare skin and Cyrus choked out a helpless little sound of pleasure. "And then finish them off." Shojo's hand closed around him and he bucked his hip automatically into the grip, molten pleasure in his gut and stars sparking behind his half-lidded eyes and the sweet, sweet music of their bond whispering in his ear. Shojo's tongue was hot and wet and Cyrus arched into his touch almost desperately. "Don't start something ye are not ready to finish, Cyrus." He sank his nails into Shojo's upper arms as the heat of lust flared out everywhere they were touching. "Whoever said...I wasn't?" He breathed, his body trying to find all the ways to get closer Shojo while still precariously balanced on the bench they were still seated in, moaning straight into Shojo's ear when the pirate squeezed him a little more firmly, stroking him, a pleasantly lust filled haze settling into he corners of his mind and dimming the din of the tavern around them. "Shojo..." His breath was coming in short, delicate gasps, his fingers clenching and unclenching around Shojo's wrist as if uncertain whether to stop him or make him go faster, head thrown back and baring his throat as his free arm trembled with the exertion of holding himself up. "Now that the plan has been decided, nothing can hold me back from having my way with ye." There was a promise in those words and Cyrus was eager to see it fulfilled.

tab "Cyrus." A murmur that resonated from somewhere near his collarbones and he whimpered, the sensation of teeth against skin and the hand around his arousal almost too much for him, making him feel vulnerable and like he had been cut open again for Shojo to see everything. "Do ye want me?" Did he want him? A rational part of him tried to struggle to think before answering, but the words were already flying out of his mouth before he could stop them. "Yes." He murmured, reaching up to slid his fingers into Shojo's hair, tugging gently, but enough to pull his head up into a kiss, hot and messy and wet, that said more than words ever could. "I want you." His lips moved against Shojo's when he pulled away. "I want all of you." He felt greedy, hungry, yearning; strange feelings were pressing against his heart again and he wanted to push them away but at the same time wanted to draw them in, holding on tightly and never letting them go. For him, someone who had grown up practically isolated and along all his life, with the exception of his sister as company, caring for someone and wanting someone this much...it was such an alien feeling.

tab "Don't worry about anything else right now. Just focus on me." It was almost as if Shojo could hear his thoughts. Maybe he could. Cyrus felt a hum in Shojo's words that was warm and familiar and he realized with a daze that it was his own magic, nestled into Shojo's voice like it had always belonged there. When had that happened? Cyrus hadn't realized their initial bonding had been so intimate, so powerful, that a part of him already belonged to Shojo. "Let your thoughts fill with me. Don't think about anything, but me." By the time Shojo had pulled his arousal out of his pants, which were drawn low over his hips enough for the feat, Cyrus was too far gone to care about the fact that they were in public anymore and all he needed to feel was Shojo, all he heard was Shojo's voice. Even though he knew what was coming, it didn't stop Cyrus from choking out a soft cry of pleasure when Shojo's lips closed down around him and everything was heatliquidperfect, lights dancing along the edges of his vision, the buzz of magic in his ears overpowering the tavern's natural noises. He pushed his fingers into Shojo's hair again, scraping blunt nails into the blonde scalp as he struggled to breathe, to anchor himself as the pleasure threatened to wash him away, to somehow convey what he was feeling to Shojo. Through his little moans and murmurs of desire, he managed to squeeze in a few coherent words; 'want you's and 'Shojo's and 'please's that fell past his lips like a prayer; and the pressure finally burst and he was arching up into the heat of Shojo's mouth, eyes fever-bright and heart pounding in his chest like a wild animal as he dragged Shojo up by the collar of his coat to kiss him again, passionate and even messier and Shojo still tasting like him, fingers scrabbling at Shojo's breeches to draw out his arousal and return the favor. His own pants were pulled low enough so that he could fit Shojo's length into the gap, using the slickness from his own release to ease the transition; Shojo's arousal pressed up against him, open and inviting and twitching with the anticipation of being filled but not yet penetrated.

tab Cyrus had climbed into Shojo's lap by now, back turned to the rest of the tavern while their connected hips were hidden just below the table, out of the line of sight, and the thought that they could get caught doing this, be seen even though the other members of the tavern were already busy with their own rowdiness, made Cyrus's spent arousal twitch in interest again, even if, from the vantage point of everyone else in the tavern, they were just, at best, very seriously busy kissing. "Shojo..." He murmured against the other blonde's lips, his free hand brushing along Shojo's jaw, the nape of his neck, back down to his collarbone. "I want you..." He rolled his hips fluidly, moaning a little louder at the bare skin on skin contact below belt. "Do you want me?" He wondered if Shojo could feel how fast, how hard his heart was beating, even when he asked such a simple, innocent question, as if afraid that there was still a chance Shojo would push him away and laugh everything off.

Demonic Man-Lover

xxxx
                                  User Image

User Image

( SHOJO LEÓNHEART )

xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x - - MOOD Passionate xxxx LOCATION Drunken Buccaneer
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x x x x- - COMPANY Cyrus xxxx THOUGHTS Let my feelings get across

It was satisfying, feeling Cyrus in his mouth, hearing those words escape from the soft lips of the prince. "I want you. I want all of you." It did more than just arouse Shojo after hearing those words. It made his heart race. He wanted to tell his heart to knock it off and to not act this way, but he couldn't help it. Just touching Cyrus' skin, hearing his voice, made Shojo's heart race more and more. It was like Cyrus knew what made him excited, what caused his heart to swell with joy and passion. As if Cyrus had access to a part of his heart no one else had been able to reach or even see. He could feel Cyrus inside him, in more ways than one. The prince was a part of him, if that was even possible. Ever since that night, Cyrus was inside his head. Inside his heart. Molding and readjusting Shojo internally. He wanted more. More of Cyrus. He didn't want this feeling this stop, the feeling of being connected with someone this way. He had never felt this way in his life. This warm and hot feeling. What was it? It was so hot that he almost wanted to let go, afraid of getting burned. But it was also warm, like the sun, inviting him in and caressing him. It was fluid like water, enveloping him and surrounding him with this hot and warm. He would not stop. Could not stop. He could keep going, seeking out this warmth, hoping that Cyrus was feeling it too. He continued pleasuring Cyrus, taking him deeper and harder into his mouth, hearing Cyrus' moans out of his mouth, accompanied by Shojo's name and fragmented desires. Shojo felt himself grow more aroused, wanting Cyrus in so many ways. Cyrus' moans and pleas grew more as Shojo felt him grow more aroused, more hard, in his own mouth. Cyrus' fingers dug into his hair, pulling hard, but not painful. Feeling the prince's hips arch, a burst of hot liquid exploded from Cyrus, entering Shojo's mouth as he smiled in excitement at pleasuring the prince. Then, he was being pulled up immediately, fingers clawing as his collar as Cyrus' lips found his own. A passionate and very messy kiss between them. Shojo could taste Cyrus, in his mouth and on his lips. Feel the softness of those delicate lips and arousing touch of their tongues colliding. As they were kissing, Shojo exhaled in surprised when Cyrus pulled out Shojo's arousal. Fully aroused, he felt a moan escape his own lips as the touch of those hands touching him. Wet and inviting, Shojo wanted Cyrus, to fill this man with himself in so many ways.

However, he had not expected Cyrus to take the lead here. One minute, they were kissing, Cyrus touching him excitedly. The next, Cyrus was on his lap, facing toward Shojo. His eyes grew wide as he watched and felt their own skin touch. "Shojo..." Cyrus murmured, lips brushing against his own as the Cyrus proceeded to brush his hand along Shojo's jaw and collarbone. "I want you..." Shojo didn't have time to respond when Cyrus rolled his lips, forcing their skin to touch in so many ways. A shocked gasp escape Shojo's lips before he had a chance to control himself, but it was mixed in with Cyrus' own loud moan. "Do you want me?" Shojo felt his own heart race at that question. How was it that he could ask that question so easily, but was unable to answer it? The heat forming between them, from their skin and desire touching, made Shojo speechless for just a moment. He looked into Cyrus' eyes, those blue eyes that seemed to change colors every so often. Those eyes that almost pleaded him to answer. They may not always speak their minds. They may hide what they were feeling. Yet, when Shojo looked through his own eyes into Cyrus', he felt a spark. A connection. Maybe Cyrus was more like him than he realized. Maybe the prince was afraid of opening up and letting someone in. They were already over their heads. It was too late to turn back. Both Cyrus and Shojo had opened themselves up to each other, both physically and emotionally. There was no going back. Yet, Shojo didn't want to go back. Even if he was confused, unsure and still a little bit afraid, he wanted Cyrus. Wanted this prince by his side, never letting go of him. Leaning forward, he rested his forehead on Cyrus' shoulder for a moment. That childish side of him was too stubborn, so unsure of whether he should speak out loud or just show what he was feeling. "I..." he started to say. He felt him bite his lip, that part of him holding him back. Was it Shojo or Kaito making it hard for him to speak? Kaito welcomed the chance to open up, but that little boy was still a bit afraid of the rejection. Why be afraid? Cyrus had already embraced and fused that part of Shojo to him. Already told Shojo that he wanted him. Showed him that he wanted him. Why was he afraid of being rejected then? Lifting his head, he held Cyrus' face between those large hands of his. For a moment, he gazed with his green eyes, looking into Cyrus'. He wanted to convey what he was feeling with what a look, but he knew it wouldn't be enough.

"I want ye. I want ye so bad that it hurts." He glanced to the side, almost embarrassed to continue. Almost, but not quite. He returned his gaze to Cyrus. "I'm afraid. We never talked about what happened last night. My fault. I tried to brush it off. Act like it was a night of passion, but it was more. So much more." He felt himself rambling, losing his "cool" momentarily. He sighed, trying to calm his thoughts. "I can't express my feelings, Cyrus. I can talk smooth, but it's just words. No true meaning." He moved his hands from Cyrus' face, moving them downward, slowly as his fingers lightly traced along Cyrus' sides. "But I will show you how I feel." His hands grabbed Cyrus' hips as he leaned forward, pressing his lips fiercely against Cyrus'. He pushed his tongue into his mouth, searching for Cyrus'. During this, he lifted Cyrus up, moving those hips upward ever so slightly. "Cyrus," he murmured against Cyrus' lips as he eased the prince downward, knowing how ready he was to prove everything he had been saying. Slowly, he moved the prince onto his own arousal, slowly feeling himself enter. Inch by inch. A moan escaped his lips as he felt pressure and heat surround him. He had almost forgotten this feeling. The feeling of being inside Cyrus. It had been like a dream. Last time, it had been full of heated desire and passion. Now, it was full of emotions as Shojo hoped to convey his thoughts through actions. Leaning back against the wall, he moved Cyrus up and down, moving his hips in sync with the prince's movements, feeling moans and gasps escape continuously from his mouth as he continued to kiss Cyrus. He broke the kiss, wanting to hear more out of Cyrus. He started to thrust more, increasing his slow pace to a faster one. He snaked one of his hands down, grabbing Cyrus' arousal again. Last time, he had been unable to see him pleasure the prince when they had been like this. This time, he had a full view and he wanted to see everything. Thrusting more and more, he grasped Cyrus, hard enough to hopefully get a reaction.

It was hot. So hot. He could feel fire ignite his body once again. But it was warm. Very warm. Surrounding his chest as fire exploded from the contact of their skin. His eyes filled with passion, watching Cyrus sit on his lap as he pleasured the prince in front of his very own eyes. He was enjoying the scene, but he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Cyrus was too much, too much for Shojo. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure the land prince, watch him react and moan his name. That was enough for Shojo. "C-Cyrus," he stuttered, thrusting harder and deeper into Cyrus. "I can't stop..." He was breathing heavily, knowing that he should slow down, but he couldn't. He didn't want to stop. "But I want ye to finish with me." Those eyes pleaded seductively, wanting Cyrus to be pleasured at the same time as he was. He wanted to see it with his own eyes. Watch Cyrus grow hard with arousal and be pleasured by Shojo's own hand. Wanted to watch his arch back, moan loudly and release his pleasure in front of Shojo. If anyone was watching, he didn't care. His world only consisted of Cyrus now. Only him and Cyrus. The tightening pressure increased as Shojo gave out a small cry of pleasure. Moving his own hips up and down, he moved fast, pushing himself deeper and deeper into Cyrus. His hand moved, grasping Cyrus fully with his hand as he ached to see the prince release. His breathing grew loud and heavy as he felt the pressure build. He couldn't hold back anymore. The desire was building. He wanted it to release. He wanted to fill Cyrus with him, to show him that this was more than just a physical need. He wanted to be a part of Cyrus. To reach out and embrace him, feel their souls and hearts connect intimately. It was time. There was no going back. "Oh. Cyrus! Ah!" he almost yelled out, biting his lip to hold in his voice. He felt the hot release explode out of him, as moans of satisfaction escaped his lips, despite his attempt to bite down and silence them. The pressure was squeezing him, causing him to release more pleasure and bask in it. He didn't want this moment to stop. He wanted to stay this way. Connected to Cyrus. Feeling himself inside of him and feeling their hearts intertwine. He was losing his heart to his man, whether he would fully acknowledge it or not. It was happening and as much as that frightened him, his newly fused heart and soul embraced it.

◝◝ It makes me forget that I was confused

Dapper Genius

User Image
          User Image

DOooYOUooBELIEVEooIN

p e o p l e - Shojo」

tab "I..." Cyrus was gripped with a sudden fear at Shojo's hesitance, muscles bunched and tensing as if he would spring away at a moment's notice. If his heart could go any faster, it would, but then Shojo reached up to cup his face, surprisingly gentle and Cyrus couldnt remember anyone handling him with such care before. "I want ye. I want ye so bad that it hurts." A sharp intake of breath; Cyrus hadn't even been aware he had been holding it. "I'm afraid. We never talked about what happened last night. My fault. I tried to brush it off. Act like it was a night of passion, but it was more. So much more." His eyes felt hot, he was going to cry, there was just too much; it was too dangerous. He had never felt so much before and each second spent with Shojo felt like the persistent flow of the tide, washing away at stone walls that seemed to suddenly be made of sand. "I can't express my feelings, Cyrus. I can talk smooth, but it's just words. No true meaning." His chest was heaving, breath coming and going in quick gasps at the sensation of fingertips trailing gently along his sides, under his coat, felt even through the layers of clothing he had on. "But I will show you how I feel." The same fingers dug into his hips and any sound Cyrus made was swallowed up by Shojo's lips. He curled his tongue around Shojo's, drawing him in without hesitation. "Cyrus." "Shojo," Cyrus whispered back, his voice tapering off into a keening moan when he felt Shojo shift him upwards and enter him slowly, achingly slow, the intensity of the pleasure making him want to squeeze his eyes shut tight but Cyrus wanted to watch Shojo's every expression at the same time. The first time hadn't allowed him to do so, and this position was new, allowing Cyrus to wind his arms around Shojo's neck, keeping him pressed against him, feeling every movement, flex of muscle, slide of skin.

tab In the time after last night, Cyrus had forgotten the sheer intensity of being with Shojo, connected in this way, his nerves and veins and very being alight with pure magic and emotions foreign to him. He had no control of the things that came out of his mouth, Shojo's name, a litany of curses fit for a sailor, quiet gasps and moans and choked off noises that were encouraging. Some part of him was still trying to keep a hold on his voice, vaguely aware that they weren't in a private room where he could voice his pleasure with abandon. It was a knee jerk reaction when Shojo grasped him and he was caught in between jerking his hips forward into Shojo's burning touch and back against Shojo's arousal. "Shojo, Sho-oh! Please..." He muttered against Shojo's lips, fingers tugging at his hair, moving his hips into the rhythm almost desperately, liquid heat coiled tight in his gut. "C-Cyrus." The prince's fingers clawed, trying to find something to grab hold on, thighs pressing tighter against Shojo's legs and his movements stuttered when Shojo's thrust reached that bundle of nerves inside him that narrowed his focus to the feeling of Shojo inside him, Shojo filling him. He tilted his his head back, keening with pleasure, sparks littering the edge of his vision. "I can't stop..." It was too fast, too much, each thrust punching the air out of his lungs. "If you stop- ah! I swear to the gods- nng!" "But I want ye to finish with me." He never did get to finish that sentence, as pleasure overwhelmed him and he arched into Shojo's grip, tethering on the edge as Shojo drove into him faster, harder, and Cyrus couldn't quite contain the sharp cries he made. He involuntarily squeezed himself around Shojo urging him on; he was so close, so close. "Shojo, I can't-" He didn't know if he was trying to bring them closer or push him away, but his fingers dug into Shojo's shoulders like a lifeline. "I'm going to- Shojo, Shojo-" "Oh. Cyrus! Ah!" Cyrus crushed their lips together and the noises he made poured down into Shojo's throat instead of into the air between them, and Shojo's release triggered his own; he barely registered the warmth and slick that stained between them, between his legs.

tab The bond felt stronger now, strong enough for Cyrus to understand that it was much too late and even if he wanted to there was no going back. His magic pulsed faintly underneath Shojo's skin, even if Shojo wouldn't realize it just yet, faint enough to be undetected, but prominent enough that any non-human would recognize it for what it was; a stake, a claim, a mark; just as they would no doubt feel the pirate's presence in him. This one is mine, it said. This being belongs to me and there will be consequences if you touch him. For any other code that was different, this was the only one all supernatural beings shared. The intensity was gone now, and all that was left was a warm feeling, familiar, like home, and Cyrus reached up to brush Shojo's hair out of his face, pressing light kisses to his forehead, his brow, his nose, and finally his lips, in a rare show of gentleness. He lifted Shojo's hand away from his spent arousal, tongue darting out, licking his essence off calloused fingers, and the seductive move was punctuated with the soft kiss to the inside of Shojo's wrist and the murmured, possessive "Mine." into the pulse just underneath the skin, lips moving and forming the words so that they would be felt more than heard, pressing his cheek into the palm of Shojo's hand. His free hand moved to grasp Shojo's other hand, linking their fingers and pressing it to his chest with a smile that was borderline impish, part mischief and part something like adoration, but all genuine, a soft sparkle in his ever changing blue eyes.

tab "Yours."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= [[Huzzah, Elli Timskip! o uo//]]

tab "What's the situation, captain?" Elli had ambled up onto the deck of the scout ship, to find the ship had slowed down to a snail's pace, moving in between the high cliffs of a cove. "Reefs, your grace. It's shallower here than in the open sea and the Swift isn't made for navigating such treacherous shores." There was a hint of something in his voice, something like disapproval, and Elli's eyes flashed red with anger. "Unless you have a better idea, captain," she hissed, and watched in satisfaction as he flinched away from her fury. "On how to follow my brother's trail into this very cove when there is no other way in, I would be glad to hear it." The captain muttered something placating but the 'prince' had already whirled away, stalking to the lower deck to see what else she could do. Her movements were slow, drained, because vampires, even dhampirs like her, couldn't cross running water without feeling some side effects. Her senses felt duller, and even when she tried to pick up Cyrus's scent in the air, nostrils flaring, it was a jumbled mess of salt water and men and a hideous stench that was like vomit and piss and rum and-

tab Her eyes narrowed. Rum?

tab A sharp yell of warning was all that she had before a collective yell came up and how had they missed that ship before before hooks were sunk into the railings of the Swift and the deck of the naval scout vessel was suddenly awash with pirates. "To arms!" She yelled, and the clang of the attack bell rang clearly throughout the ship. Elli drew her sword and dove into the fray.

Demonic Man-Lover

xxxx
                                  User Image

User Image

( SHOJO LEÓNHEART )

xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x - - MOOD Exhilarated xxxx LOCATION Enemy ship
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx x x x x x x x x x x- - COMPANY Pirates and Enemies xxxx THOUGHTS Dead men tell no tales

He no longer had control over his own heart. It was being taken by this prince, this man who moved him in so many ways. The man he yearned to feel, to touch, to connect with. The one who made him aroused and made his heart beat rapidly. The intensity of them being together, feeling Cyrus wrap his arms around his neck when they joined as enough to make Shojo lose his mind. Nothing mattered in that moment. Just Cyrus. Only Cyrus. To feel of being inside him. The feel of Cyrus' arousal in his hand. The feel of his tongue touching his. "Shojo." Just hearing his name was enough to make him weak, to give into Cyrus, both body and heart. They were no longer in control of their actions. It amused Shojo to hear Cyrus curse like a pirate, yet it made him melt to hear his own name being called from those perfect lips. When Shojo had grasped Cyrus in his hand, it wanted nothing more to just hear Cyrus' voice more and more. "Shojo, Sho-oh! Please..." They were in an ongoing battle together. Shojo moving inside Cyrus as Cyrus leaned into his hand more and more, pleasuring each other in so many ways. Even Cyrus did not want him to stop as he had continued to thrust more, squeeze more, feel more of the prince of the land. When he had become close to finishing, it gave him such satisfaction to see Cyrus reaching his peak as well. "I'm going to- Shojo, Shojo-" Everyone in that bar could hear them by now, but they didn't care. They were united together, feeling each other in such an intimate way that it made Shojo want to cry out. Feeling himself finish inside Cyrus, he felt Cyrus' hot liquid run down his hand. A content smirk grew on his face, knowing that he was able to give pleasure to this man. This man who controlled his heart. He didn't want to part, didn't want to move. Afraid of what was to come next. If he moved, then it would mean this moment was over. He didn't want it to be over. I only want him, he thought, almost surprised by his thoughts. He had never wanted anyone this way in his life. Never wanted to connect this closely to anyone. The only person he let in close was Ivan and that was a friendship and partnership, formed over many, many years. But Cyrus. He had only known him for a short time, but it was as if he was suppose to know him for the rest of his life. He wanted to know more about him. His childhood. His past. His fears. His wishes. He wanted to know everything there was to know. But in order to receive, one had to give. Was Shojo ready to give up a part of him to Cyrus? That was a stupid question. He had already given his heart and soul to the man. But what about opening up? Telling him about Kaito. About his fears. About how the man he saw was not who he really was. That frightened him. Even though he had felt that moment when Cyrus touched his soul, it was different to say it out loud.

As if knowing the thoughts in his head and wanting to ease them, Cyrus reached and brushed Shojo's hair out of his face. Then, he kissed him. Lightly, on the forehead, brow, nose, and finally his lips. Shojo felt himself grow shocked, his eyes growing wide before they closed, at the gentleness of this prince. Their moments together so far had been full of passion, desire, and even intimacy. Now, there was a gentle side being shown, as if Cyrus was trying to convey his care for the pirate king. Shojo wanted to return the action, yet he felt that pirate king part of him holding him back. Kaito yearned to share the affection, to be loved in returned, but what pirate needed love and kindness? Before he had a chance to say or do anything, Cyrus reached down, prying Shojo's hand off his arousal. He heard him gasp, watching Cyrus licking his own essence off his hand. It was, well, extremely hot, in Shojo's mind. How was it possible for Cyrus to be both gentle and sexy!? This man must not be human! All jokes aside, he was hypnotized by Cyrus, not wanting to say or do anything as he just sat and watched. After licking, Cyrus kissed the inside of Shojo's wrist. "Mine," he said simply, as he kissed the pulsing beat of Shojo's heart on his wrist. He moved Shojo's hand to his cheek, letting Shojo caress his soft and beautiful face with his rough hand. With his other hand, Cyrus grabbed Shojo's free hand. He linked their fingers together and pressed their linked hands to Cyrus' chest. A smile formed on the prince's face. What was it? Adoration? There was a sense of mischief, as if the prince was teasing him, but there was that look of complete adoration and gentleness in that smile as well. "Yours." Shojo felt him suck in his breath, almost afraid to breath it out. Did this mean...? What this what Cyrus was implying? Did his rant from earlier reach Cyrus' ears and heart? His soul sung out for Cyrus, wanting Shojo to say something, anything. He felt tears almost well up in his eyes. When was the last time he cried? He honestly couldn't even remember. He held them back, knowing how weak it would make him seem if he cried in front of Cyrus. But he felt a smile crawl on his face. Not his usual devilish and mischievous smile. A sincere, genuine smile. Full of joy. Affection. Refusing to release either of his hands, he leaned toward Cyrus, keeping his face about an inch or so apart from his. "I am yours. And ye are mine." A light and gentle kiss was given, one that portrayed everything that Shojo was feeling. His fear, joy, affection, and even his hesitance about opening up. He wanted Cyrus to know everything, to understand what he was feeling. He just hoped his prince got the message.

He felt his soul explode, melt and merge at the same time in those small moments. Shojo wanted the moment to last as he gave himself up, his heart and soul, to the man before him. Was it possible that Cyrus was feeling everything he was feeling? Fear, love, happiness and joy? He wanted an answer, but those small moments between them, those simple words were enough to keep him going. To give himself up to someone. All those years. Those years of building a new person, a new man. Forever ready to build a new world and forget about the past. Now, he was being forced to reexamine his past and open himself up. He wanted to wrap his arms around Cyrus, hold him until he felt like he would break and just lie together on his bed. Wrapped in each other's arms. Calling each other's names. Feeling the rocking of the ship as the sea took them wherever they desired. But even in this blissful moment, he knew they had a mission. A job. To themselves and the world. For now, he would enjoy feeling Cyrus' pressed up against him, feeling his heart beat against his hand and smelling Cyrus' scent on his body. Shojo was going to take in these moments until it was too late. "Cyrus." It was all he could say for the rest of the night.

Over the next couple days, it seemed that Shojo's message had started to make its round. Within those days, a total of seventeen ships showed up, all belonging to two Captains: Captain Ivanoff and Captain Melisandre. Two of the many "gangs" in Shojo's enormous pirate crew. Melisandre showed up first, flaunting all too much in front of Shojo. He felt a cringe inside him, recalling those times he had bedded that she-devil of a woman. He just hoped Cyrus would never be alone with her. The next day, Ivanoff showed up, serious and boring as always. But it was better than nothing. News was given to Shojo that the others were on their way, but it would take time. Time. Time was the enemy at this point. At any given moment, the navy of Cornett could be upon them, ready to strike and wipe Shojo out. He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let them have Cyrus either. Being the brilliant strategic man he was, he sent out scout ships, hoping to catch them by surprised, like both he and Cyrus agreed. Ivan was determined to send out more ships, but three was enough. Too many ships out and about the island would draw too much attention. He needed the element of surprise. Sneak up behind the enemy, attack and capture. Then, it was a matter of killing off the useless ones and keeping the important leaders for information. Dead men tell no tales. Days passed by before one of the scout ships spotted anything. It was mainly fisherman boats or the occasional merchant ship, which the pirates were all too happy to attack and plunder. So, when the scout ship reported seeing a lone ship making it's way along Shojo's trail. It was by itself, not accompanied by an other ship. Merchants didn't know the island of Whale Tale and were not that skilled of sailors to follow a trail. Navy ships, that was another matter entirely. So, it was much too suspicious. When Shojo and Ivan had spent the time planning, they both agreed it was much too dangerous to let this ship slip by, especially as it neared the island more and more. The time to attack was now. Ivan was adamant about Shojo allowing the other pirates to launch the attack. He was the Pirate King. He must act like a king. Shojo laughed in the older man's face, his face growing red from laughing too much. "Pirates don't follow kings because they sit on their asses, my old seadog. They follow the strong Captain who will lead them through Davy Jones' Locker himself." Unable to argue back, his First Mate obeyed his wishes as Shojo planned to launch the attack himself.

Using the other pirates as backup, Shojo followed the lone ship, watching it curiously as it made its way around the large island. Why it stuck so close to the land was odd to him. It was dangerous, navigating those reefs and shores. Only a skilled sailor or pirate could navigate such a place. But it was the perfect opportunity for him. Before the ship even had a chance to notice them or at least announce their approach, with a burst of speed, the Whispering Mermaid advanced onto the ship. His crew, mixed with his own personal crew and some from the other ships, threw hooks tied to ropes on the lone ship. Climbing aboard, they shouted and yelled, announcing their attack. Shojo was all too eager to be the first one across, but Ivan had made him promise to hang back, for just a moment. If he had his way, he would make Cyrus promise the same thing, but he had no control over the land prince. Ironically, the land prince was as ever changing as the sea. Devilish and seductive one moment, then submissive and gentle the next. Much too like the sea. So, placing a few crew members near Cyrus (since he did not know Cyrus' skill in fighting), just in case, Shojo plunged into the battle, unable to stay patient any longer. A board had been placed between the ships, but Shojo ignored it. He grabbed a rope and swung his way from his ship to the other, a dagger in his mouth and his favorite sword in his hand. He had his full Captain outfit on today, announcing his title and position loud and clear. He wanted everyone on the enemy ship to know who he was. He was the King of the Sea. The Pirate King. The Captain of the Whispering Mermaid. Captain Shojo Leónheart. He wanted fear to reach into their hearts as he killed or incapacitated them one by one. He had warned his crew to kill the worthless and only capture the higher ranking officers. There was no need to keep worthless men alive, sent to kill him and his crew. He did not want to endanger his crew's life by keeping these men alive. Typically, Shojo would try to "negotiate," instead of meaningless bloodshed. But it was necessary right now. Even though he had united countless pirates under his flag, many had never seen him in action, only hearing rumors or tales from their Captains or other pirates. He needed the "strangers" on his ship to know that he was capable.

Shojo ran into one of the men on board as he swung across, knocking him into the sea and into Davy Jones' Locker. Dropping onto his feet, he immediately engaged into a fight. He found a man engaging with one of his crew, who was losing the fight. Lunging in to help, Shojo slid behind the man and thrust the dagger from his mouth into the man's neck. Most pirates preferred a sword or a pistol, but one can admit that daggers were handy. Thanking his captain quickly, they both separated, going to engage in other fights. He found a high ranking officer, obvious from his outfit, and Shojo immediately brushed aside the men and women surrounding them. "Bloody pirate!" the man yelled, causing a smirk to grow on Shojo's face. He gave a sarcastic bow, sweeping his hat off his head, much like the on he gave Cyrus when they first met. "I believe ye meant to call me 'bloody pirate king,' but that's alright. Manners aren't important to Davy Jones." Quickly placing the hat back on his head, he waited for the man to attack. Clearly agitated and feeling death breathing on his neck, the man lunged toward him, clumsy-like. It was clear the man had skill in fighting, but his panic and surprise made him clumsy and weak. It was a matter of time before Shojo started pressing the man backwards, clashing their swords together as Shojo grew closer and closer to beating the man. In the end, it was all a game to Shojo. He wasn't going to kill the man, but it was better for him to think that Shojo was going to kill him. If Shojo wanted to kill him, he'd be dead by now. And he wasn't. Laughing loudly, Shojo continued to engage in battle with the man, ignoring everything else around him for the time.

◝◝ It makes me forget that I was confused

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

░░░░ BRING ME TO LIFE — LIFE
                                              ████████████Frozen inside without your touch
                                              ██████████ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
                                              ███♫ ♪ ♫ __ ⋮ EMPTY spaces fill me ↻ up with holes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬:Rock me baby, show me baby ▬▬▬▬▬Rock me baby, show me baby
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬:Rock me baby, show me baby ▬▬▬▬▬:Rock me baby, show me baby
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Rock me baby, show me baby ▬▬▬▬▬:Rock me baby, show me baby

███████████████████ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                              ████████████❛I'M AWAKE BUT MY WORLD IS HALF ASLEEP
                                              ██████████━━━━━━━━━━━ ✗ ✗ ✗
                                              ██ ████ SAVE ME •• FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME ⊰

This plan was a bad idea. He had voiced it from the very beginning, urging Shojo to let the other pirates launch the attack. They were all too willing to prove themselves to their pirate king, perfectly capable of attacking and capturing the enemy ship that had been sighted. But did Shojo listen? Of course not. When had the Captain ever listened to anything First Mate Ivan Korbin said? From the moment Ivan met Shojo, that man had always listened to himself and only to himself. Sure, he sought Ivan's advice and did take his advice; however, his opinion ranked supreme and he would often combine Ivan's idea with his own. Never solely using Ivan's idea. It it as it is. Ivan was used to it by now, five years after he had first joined the Whispering Mermaid. He had seen all sides to Shojo and had learned to deal with him quite well. Even some of the crew that had known Shojo longer could not handle with conceited, short tempered and almost childish behavior. He was incredibly intelligent, strategic and fair; all the crew loved him and trusted him. They were just not well skilled in dealing with his "moods" or with learning how to handle with constant changing personality. Ivan was well skilled in handling Shojo. He was good at handling people. He had done it his whole life. Well, not his whole life, but most of it. Being raised as a servant and a butler, he was all too skilled in keeping his emotions inside and not showing them. Although he may be just as surprised, just as appalled as everyone else, he never showed it. It was the job of a butler to be reserved. Tactful. Mannerly. Now matter how many times Shojo told him to talk and act more like a pirate, that would never happen for Ivan. He was too used to being a butler that not even a lifetime of piracy could change that. People often mistook him for a captive since he didn't act like a pirate on board the ship. Polite, yet cold. Attentive and collected. He was a complicated man and he had no problem with that. Let Shojo fuss and complain that Ivan didn't open up more. His past was his to know. No one else needed to know that about him. He himself didn't even know everything about his past. There was about five years of his life gone. Just vanished from his memory. All he knew was that the giant scar on his back was the key to his lost memories.

Ivan paced back and forth on the ship, waiting for the attack to begin. His ever watching eyes lingered on Shojo and Prince Cyrus. The prince was a curious fellow. He had been surprised and very angry with Shojo for bringing the prince with him. He had joked with him, first thinking that Shojo had brought some poor servant along for a night of bedding. When he had been informed it was one of the princes of Cornett, he had been furious. Shojo was not an idiot. He would not threaten the lives of his crew for one prince. But the always strategic Shojo had a plan. A plan he did not fully share with Ivan, which was surprising. Shojo tended to always share his plans with Ivan, whether it was to consult him for advice or merely to share what he intended to do. None of Shojo's plan for that meeting ever included taking the prince with him. Then again, he knew that Shojo had some sort of plan. And it became clearer over time that the prince, Prince Cyrus, had helped him hatch this plan. That day when Ivan clearly told Shojo to not treat Prince Cyrus like a "play thing," pretty much insinuating to not bed the prince, none of his words reached his Captain. It was plain on the pirate's face when Ivan tried to talk to him. It was bad enough for Ivan to fetch Prince Cyrus for him, just to get Shojo over this prince. With Shojo, once he bedded a man or woman, he was done with him. His sex drive took over his thoughts much too often, causing Ivan to deal with the messy action of getting rid of the person who was bedded. The idea of being with so many people, whether protected sex or not, disgusted Ivan. Even the thought of bedding anyone simply baffled the man. He had never been with anyone, man or woman, and he was content on leaving it that way. There had been times that Shojo tried to set him up, often with whores, but Ivan refused them all. He couldn't understand why someone would want to sell their body like that, deface it in so many ways. No. He was perfectly fine not being with anyone. Yet, the fact that Shojo had not gotten bored of Prince Cyrus was a great mystery to Ivan. Once again, Shojo had yet to consult him about this event. He merely watched from a distance as the prince and the pirate grew closer and closer. The day after their first night together, Ivan could see the difference. That morning, Shojo seemed like a different man. More complete. More sure of himself. Although Shojo knew very little about Ivan's past, Ivan knew a lot about Shojo's. The night Shojo opened up to Ivan was the same night he had been named First Mate. He realized they could open up to each other in a way Ivan had never done before. Their relationship changed. For the first time in his life, Ivan could tease, joke and even be sarcastic with Shojo. The night that he learned about Kaito.

Even as Ivan watched Shojo now, he knew that Kaito was more in control, more a part of Shojo. Was that a good or bad thing? Ivan had nothing against Prince Cyrus. The man seemed quite intelligent and a surprisingly good match for Shojo. The sea and the pirate. That's how Ivan saw the prince. He did not know Prince Cyrus very well at all, often too busy around the ship to speak to the man. But he could sense it. There is a part of the sea in that man, he thought. Maybe that was what had drawn Shojo to the prince. Ivan could not understand their relationship to each other or if it was something lastly or merely "for the moment," but those thoughts did not matter. What mattered was capturing this ship. Normally, Ivan was not the fighting type. He preferred to stand aside, give out orders and protect those from the back. He knew how to handle a sword, but the pistol was his weapon of choice. The only reason he was participating now was because his Captain had decided to lead the assault himself. Ivan felt a sigh attempt to leave his lips, but he held it in. A man of his background did not show his emotions. It was bad enough he was opening up more and sharing his opinions with Shojo. The Queen would have been disappointed in Ivan at this time. He was a pirate and not acting very butler-like. But this was his new life. He was still getting used to being a free man. Still getting used to being a pirate. As they neared the ship, the crew immediately attacked, gaining the upper hand in the fight. Ivan had encouraged Captain Shojo to stay behind or at least wait before attacking. The man had waited less than five minutes before he swung from his ship to the other. Ivan felt a small frown form on his face, immediately replaced by his cold, emotionless one. That man was truly too impatient. Knowing he would need to cover Shojo's back, Ivan jumped from the Whispering Mermaid to the other ship. The plan was to kill everyone except the higher officers. Information was important, but dead men tell no tales, as Shojo often said. It was easier to kill off everyone, that way no news of Shojo and his pirates reached the kingdom of Cornett's ears. However, with Prince Cyrus being in the picture, it was crucial to discover what Cornett's plans were.

As soon as Ivan's foot landed on the enemy ship, he pulled out his pistol. He had had this pistol before he met Shojo. A gift from his old master and friend, the Queen of Lithraki. When he had left many years ago, the pistol and the clothes on his back were the only things he had taken with him. His long duster clung and released his body as his loose shirt fluttered in the light breeze. Everyone one was already immediately engaging with foes, especially Shojo. He had already taken down one man and was now battling what appeared to be a high officer. It was clear to Ivan that he was just toying with the man; it was a game to Shojo. Ivan did not think of this as a game. This was a matter of life or death. Something he would normally prefer to not participate in, but if his Captain was willing to risk his life than so would he. Ivan's attentive eyes scoped the deck, trying to pick out the officers. The less skilled and observant crew might get careless and actually kill one of these important men and women. So, Ivan took it up himself to capture these people. His eyes found his target, a boy with light brown hair. At first, he was shocked to find someone so young who was in charge. It was clear by the way he held himself that he was the acting "commander" on this ship. Even Alex was only a cabin boy and she was probably around the same age as this boy, maybe a few years younger. This boy couldn't be more than sixteen and that was pushing it. His eyes seemed to be playing tricks on him. The boy, he seemed almost feminine, like a girl. He had thought the boy was a girl at first glance, but it didn't make sense to him. Why would a young girl be the one in charge? He had seen girly men and manly women, but this boy was young enough to almost pass as a girl. It seemed the boy had just injured on of his crew mates. With quick speed, Ivan pulled his crew back, almost throwing him across the ship. There was no way he was going to let anyone die with him around. The boy was fighting with a sword, something Ivan hated greatly to do. He cursed internally at the men and women who used solely swords. A gun might be seen as cowardly, but it was useful, especially in a chaotic fight like this.

A man dove in front of Ivan, clearly hoping that Ivan would fight him instead of the boy. With incredible dexterity and speed, Ivan shot the man, right in the head. Quickly reloading, he pointed the gun at the boy. "I apologize for my hostility," he said, no emotion appearing on his face or in his voice. He lunged at the boy, hoping to get some sort of reaction, possibly a clumsy one, as Ivan pulled at the sword he rarely kept with him. He swung the sword down, but it was all a feint. Purposefully missing, he lunged to the right, pointing his loaded pistol at the boy. He honestly wanted to see how capable this boy was. The shot wouldn't kill. No. It would wound him and the boy would lose some blood, but nothing they couldn't batch up. So, with any hesitation, Ivan fired the pistol. The bullet spiraled and flew toward the boy, aiming for his heart.

sssssssssssswswswswswswswsw
                                            ssssssssssssss THEsHABITsOFsAVERTINGsMYsEYESsAMBIGUOUSsREPLIESsANDsLIES ssssssssssssssss
                                            xxx (( i can snap at you , if that's what you want
                                            x
                                                      ████ ███ ██ ━━━━━━ ` IF YOU'RE NOT NEXT TO ME, EVEN THE MEANINGS WILL PASS THROUGH ME
                                                      ████ ███ ██ show me more of what you can do, don't just live in my dreams : ▫▫
                                                      ████ ███ ██ show me more of what you can do, don't just live in my dreams : ▫▫

User Image

ooc;; yay! got it done! a man of few words x3 xxxxxfeeling;; indifferent xxxxxlocation;; enemy ship xxxxxcompany;; this boy commander

Dapper Genius

User Image
          User Image

DOooYOUooBELIEVEooIN

p e o p l e – Shojo, pirates」
                                                                        p l a c e – The Swift

tab Cyrus had adjusted to the life of a pirate; it seemed like an age ago that he was still a prince. It felt like he had spent his whole life learning the ins and outs of Shojo's vessel instead. There was a certain freedom in being accepted by these pirates, for some reason. It was strange, standing by Shojo's side as he spoke to the other pirates, the other captains. He immediately disliked Melisandre, the too long gazes she laid on Shojo, the heavy flirting and flaunting of her obvious position of power to Cyrus, but he had only smiled flatly, and flexed the hand on the hilt of his cutlass, a gift that Shojo had given to him after that night at the tavern, in response. Ivanoff was more bearable, more like the old, stuffy court members Cyrus used to handle back in Cornett. Worry nagged at him, at the back of his mind, and it had become more complicated now that he had bonded with Shojo, even though the pirate was still unaware and Cyrus had determined that this was not the right time to tell him. Soon, though, he promised himself. Soon.

tab The ship jarred as it rammed into the naval vessel (the Swift, he recognized from the triple masts and the lines) and the pirates roared as they hauled themselves onto the enemy ship. Without a regard to the pirates Shojo had placed as his protection, Cyrus drew his sword and dove into the fighting as if he were a pirate himself. In a way, he supposed he was. It would be difficult for anyone to recognize him now, wearing pirate clothing and brandishing pirate weapons and working hand in hand, back to back, with pirates. "No one dies if they don't have to!" He reminded the ones that could keep up with him, and deflected a blow from a naval officer. "We need them to man this ship!"

---

tab The clash of sword against sword jarred Elli's arm every time she was launched into a duel, but the super strength and super speed given to her by her vampire half made up for her slight frame and smaller limbs. But it was strange... it was almost as if they were holding back. Her officers fell, yes, but there wasn't as much blood as there should have been if the enemy had been aiming for vital points. Her eyes flashed. Were they not taking her seriously? Anger boiled in her chest. With a battle cry, she launched herself at her opponent, half a step quicker, and her attacks came harder, swifter, fiercer.

tab She didn't notice the dark-haired male who had focused his attention on her until the shot rang out and she whirled around just in time to see the naval captain crumple to the floor. Smoke curled up from the pistol and hatred roiled in her gut when she realized it had been fired point blank. "I apologize for my hostility." The strike came, slow and clumsy and Elli would've had no problem whatsoever blocking the blow. But it was a feint and her grip twisted as she kept up with the sudden change in attack. The blunt end of her sword knocked the muzzle of the pistol out of trajectory and the bullet missed her by a mile. "Coward!" She hissed, lunging at him, propelled forward by hate and rage and give me back my brother pirate scum. She was small and fast, faster because of her gift, faster because of her single-minded determination to kill.

tab A flash of blue; something in the corner of her eye and then she was distracted because "Cyrus?" She gaped, because it couldn't have been her brother; not the graceful Cyrus, who was not five feet away, wielding a pirate's cutlass and the filthy garbs of a pirate, fighting with the pirates against the uniformed sailors of the Cornettian navy. This must have been a trick of the eyes, but then he turned, ever changing blue eyes catching brilliant gold and a myriad of emotions crossed his features. Relief. Hesitation. Stunned realization. "Elliot!" His shout was swallowed up by the din of the fight, and there was an opening in Elli's fighting stance, and Cyrus's attention was distracted by the sailor who had snuck up on Shojo and was swinging his sword down. Cyrus loathed to use the pistol he had been given, so he cursed under his breath and tore his eyes from his little sister, ducking beneath a fired shot and met the sailor's sword with his own, back to back with the pirate king, the screech of metal ringing in his ears like an explosion. Elli didn't understand. Why was he protecting him? Why had there been a look of such raw desperation in those movements? "Stand down! Cornettia, discedant!" Suddenly the Cornettian sailors ceased fighting, confusion on their faces even though they hadn't dropped their weapons. They knew this voice, it was the voice of their commander, the voice of prince Cyrus, commanding them to fall back. But how could he be here when their mission was to retrieve him?

tab But Elli wasn't done, still locked in physical combat and a battle of wills with the first mate of the Whispering Mermaid.

|| OoC: ohoho, do I detect a Game of Thrones reference? > u> Also, I'll seperate Ell's post later, since there's too little for her on her own o no//||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff