Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hello, my name's Julie and I'm new on Gaia online biggrin I fell in love with this site since the first time I saw it, so I thought: "I'm joining it right now!" 3nodding
I'm looking around to know better Gaia Online and all the fantastic people here! biggrin

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
DanganJu
Hello, my name's Julie and I'm new on Gaia online biggrin I fell in love with this site since the first time I saw it, so I thought: "I'm joining it right now!" 3nodding
I'm looking around to know better Gaia Online and all the fantastic people here! biggrin

Welcome to Gaia, Julie! We're happy to have you here! heart
hi julie heart , welcome to gaia , feel free to add me and ask if you need any help smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
DanganJu

hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Cleric

Hi Julie, welcome to Gaia!
How are you finding the site so far? (Quote someone when you reply to them c: )

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
Welcome to gaia Julie <3
_-DracoWing98-_

Magical Strawberry

15,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
_-DracoWing98-_

Welcome ♥

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello and Welcome ~
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me ~

vhrebie's Significant Otter

High-functioning Strawberry

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia~! c:

Fashionable Genius

_-DracoWing98-_
hello

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Julie-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile
_-DracoWing98-_

Hi Julie, welcome to Gaia Online! ^^

This site can be fun even if the prices for items and stuff are crazy. Enjoy your stay and feel free to add me ^^
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
_-DracoWing98-_

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces