Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
When I first joined, I got Emotion Blue. I haven't changed it since~ My only critique is that there's a gray shadow at the hairline that ******** with skins, making an ugly gray line. emotion_8c

I wish more salon hair had such a rich, bright blue hair tone instead of the washed out/powdery blues it has now.

clarion's King

Super Model

Rude's Bestie

Cat

This one:
User Image
because I did a cosplay avatar years ago and never bothered to change it to anything else since. My base avatar's hair never shows so I didn't see any point. Other than the sideburns getting in the way occassionally it's not bad for previewing stuff, but I probably should just switch to a bald one. rofl

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Guy's rainy red!

Hesitant Mystic

bald with medium blonde eyebrows
I don't know why but I prefer it that way

Mega Bit

my perma hair is bald and I like to pick the eyebrow to be white or some light shade. Sometimes I use the girl's giant side bun in dark black (idk the proper name for it).

Mega Noob

SUPER AWESOME SPEED STYLE HAIR.

I've had it since 2006 and I'm never going to change it. xd

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
I have Dark Brown Layla style under this fab wig *swishes magnificent mane*

Star

The one I'm wearing now. Don't remember what it's called.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Girl's Bard Blue (Dark).

Ever since the day it came out. Mostly because after that, the artists seem to favor that ugly, washed-out "dark" blue. emotion_donotwant

Actually, I would like to see this hairstyle in the color of Girl's Emotion blue. I like that color, but the hairstyle is too short for my liking.

Versatile Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Girl's Tsumu Brown (Dark) 3nodding

Tactical Superhero

Caeli
student doctor
the hair you have from salon durem? smile

Actually I am bald, I found that some salon hair from the salon interfered with the layering of some head items so I came up with my own fix lol rofl
I'm actually planning to do the same. Should I? XD

Naughty Pants

I started with that dark blue-black crazy lookin' starter hair.

Then it was "wish, white" for about a year. But the wish hairstyle covered my forehead and prevented headbands and forehead jewels from showing up, so I changed it to "ducktail, silver"

I kept that for six years... but in the last salon update they had the short "spiked" hairstyle that was close to the ducktail, but in pure white and I sunk my gold into it smile

Yes, my requirements for a base hairstyle are to be as layerable and useful as possible *chuckle*

Tipsy Lunatic

At the moment it's Girl's Light Brown Romantic I think.

I got it because the color and the line of the braids like up really well with that one light brown pigtails/hair extensions item.

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
student doctor
Caeli
student doctor
the hair you have from salon durem? smile

Actually I am bald, I found that some salon hair from the salon interfered with the layering of some head items so I came up with my own fix lol rofl
I'm actually planning to do the same. Should I? XD

User Image
It looks weird at first but I have found that I really like it. When you do it all you have to pick is your eyebrow colour
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces