Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

-

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

I don't want to win the prize... Just thought I'd post... Best of luck dear wink

Hilarious Lunatic

This is how I feel with every book

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Wealthy Businesswoman

Ellipsis-senpai
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

I don't want to win the prize... Just thought I'd post... Best of luck dear wink
I think the luck is worn out, lol. I had to delete it because it looks stale. I'm just going to go out and donate instead.

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai

I think the luck is worn out, lol. I had to delete it because it looks stale. I'm just going to go out and donate instead.

Haha let the chaos run wild dear... Donating is always funner when they don't expect it anyway rofl

Hilarious Lunatic

Wealthy Businesswoman

Ellipsis-senpai
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai

Haha let the chaos run wild dear... Donating is always funner when they don't expect it anyway rofl
True, I actually need donations myself. Haha. I'm questing Bunny March, Runcible Spoon, Operatic Cantata, & Dark Heart. I still like to give others even if I'm still incomplete with my own quests.

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai

True, I actually need donations myself. Haha. I'm questing Bunny March, Runcible Spoon, Operatic Cantata, & Dark Heart. I still like to give others even if I'm still incomplete with my own quests.

I know how you feel... I'm never going to afford that Halo crying

Wealthy Businesswoman

Ellipsis-senpai
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai
Unconditional Sweetie
Ellipsis-senpai

I know how you feel... I'm never going to afford that Halo crying

HAHAHA, I don't think i will afford that either. I don't got the time for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff