Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Cat

10,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
I need items needed to complete alchemy recipes and I can't afford the materials to finish them, do to an computer that is being fixed. I'm out of gold to buy them and can't play any games to get whats needed, do to filters and pop up blockers on these other computer I'm using in the mean time. I can always raise the gold later to finish them later, but need the item first. I don't need gold donated,just items like( sharks blood,etc.). If you have these items you don't need or want any more, please consider donating them to me.

Thanks for any help given.

Loyal Girl

feildmedic domo
I need items needed to complete alchemy recipes and I can't afford the materials to finish them, do to an computer that is being fixed. I'm out of gold to buy them and can't play any games to get whats needed, do to filters and pop up blockers on these other computer I'm using in the mean time. I can always raise the gold later to finish them later, but need the item first. I don't need gold donated,just items like( sharks blood,etc.). If you have these items you don't need or want any more, please consider donating them to me.

Sure I'll donate some alchemy components to you. I can't list out some of my components that you might want right now because I got to be somewhere in an hour. But I will let you know sometime tomorrow. smile

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
feildmedic domo

I have rando stuff on a mule from zomg,is that whatyou mean?

Loyal Girl

Here are all the alchemy components that I'm willing to donate:

Harmless Spores (8x); Fabric Swatches (8x); Chalk (10x); Irradiated Stone (6x); Eggshell (6x); Magnetic Chip (6x); Microchip (6x); Superduperglue (5x); Burnt Filament (4x); Sea Foam (4x); Ashes (3x); Chiffon (3x); Gum Rubber (3x); Toggle (3x); Weak Acid (3x); Staghorn Coral (1x); Zombie Goo (1x); Cutin (1x); and Shy Duck (1x).

Excitable Cat

10,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
jandersonjr
feildmedic domo

Sure I'll donate some alchemy components to you. I can't list out some of my components that you might want right now because I got to be somewhere in an hour. But I will let you know sometime tomorrow. smile

I need the following items( Attuned alloy,toggles,pen wheels,all kinds of jelly fishes,any chothing

Excitable Cat

10,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
yes, random Zong items are also what I'm needing. Pm me or send an trade request.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff