Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Regular

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
BUT 10/10 announcements were all about buying gaia cash and buying from the gaia cash shop. Hmmm... Thirsty for money much? Gaia has gotten so hungry for money they are bombarding us all with PMs and announcements begging us all to buy stuff. Well you know what? I'd rather take my hard earned money and wipe my a** with it than give it to gaia. lol

That's my site feedback. emotion_dealwithit

Divine Muse

What exactly did you expect the Gaia Rep to say and still keep their job?

Tipsy Regular

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Jayce Reinhardt

Try the Walmart approach and say nothing. stressed

You know, instead of blatantly lying.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Doctorate Pepper
Jayce Reinhardt

Try the Walmart approach and say nothing.
stressed

In response to the bolded part, you mean like how they've been doing? They'll still get people bitching about the "lack of communication" on their part. Damned if ye do, damned if ye don't. lol

Divine Muse

Mage The Red
Doctorate Pepper
Jayce Reinhardt

stressed

In response to the bolded part, you mean like how they've been doing? They'll still get people bitching about the "lack of communication" on their part. Damned if ye do, damned if ye don't. lol

Keeping us apprised on what is going on is different than "1% off of Gaia Cash!" or "This is your last chance to buy Gambinos balls! lol J/K we extended that for another day too!!"

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Jayce Reinhardt
I'll concede on that point, but to be frank, I wouldn't post anything these days, either. Have you seen Site Feedback this evening? It's like a pack of rabid animals, ready to rip even the most innocent staff member to pieces.

I'd like some more open communication on what features are coming these days, but I won't hold my breath, either.

Divine Muse

Mage The Red
Jayce Reinhardt
I'll concede on that point, but to be frank, I wouldn't post anything these days, either. Have you seen Site Feedback this evening? It's like a pack of rabid animals, ready to rip even the most innocent staff member to pieces.

I'd like some more open communication on what features are coming these days, but I won't hold my breath, either.

After months of being ignored, treated as cash cows, ECT, I don't expect proper dinnertime manners from anyone here.

Tipsy Regular

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Mage The Red
Doctorate Pepper
Jayce Reinhardt

stressed

I had a Walmart supervisor dance around my accusations with the grace of a ballerina today. It was beautiful. She managed to address and fix my issues without one making herself look like an idiot when I mentioned that Walmart is a power hungry corporation that will be the undoing of every small business in America. Not once did she say one way or the other. That gaia rep could have done the same thing. Instead they said that gaia isn't money hungry. Are you kidding me? That's like staring at a green wall and swearing up and down that's it's every color but green. rofl

I'm going to gladly give my little snippet of feedback. I remember when gaia didn't bombard people with PMs and announcements with bs advertisements. It used to be worth it to buy a envelope here and there. Now? Again, I would rather go to the bank, withdrawal cash, go home, and use that money in place of my TP than hand it to gaia.

Defend them all you want, gaia is full of crap and while I've been on this site for a while, I'm thinking it would be best to just go on tumblr more or something.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Neither do I, but I try to occasionally swallow my anger and my pride long enough to be reasonable. Sorry if I expect the same of others.

Doctorate Pepper
One, I'd like to see some evidence of this "Gaia Rep". It might help your argument.

Two, Gaia isn't money hungry, they're trying to make money for once in the 10+ years the site's been around. If you'd look past your Doom Goggles, maybe you'd be able to see that.

Three, I'm not defending Gaia of their actions. I'm merely telling it how it is. If Gaia bothers you, or upsets you, Tumblr might be better for you, anyway. I hear they kiss a** to anyone's feelings over there. lol

Divine Muse

Mage The Red
Jayce Reinhardt
Neither do I, but I try to occasionally swallow my anger and my pride long enough to be reasonable. Sorry if I expect the same of others.

If you still have pride, you haven't been on Gaia long enough.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Eight years isn't long enough? Let me be here for another two years, then. Maybe my pride'll erode away by then.

Divine Muse

Mage The Red
Jayce Reinhardt
Eight years isn't long enough? Let me be here for another two years, then. Maybe my pride'll erode away by then.

Then we can talk.

Tipsy Regular

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Mage The Red
Jayce Reinhardt

Doctorate Pepper
One, I'd like to see some evidence of this "Gaia Rep". It might help your argument.

Two, Gaia isn't money hungry, they're trying to make money for once in the 10+ years the site's been around. If you'd look past your Doom Goggles, maybe you'd be able to see that.

Three, I'm not defending Gaia of their actions. I'm merely telling it how it is. If Gaia bothers you, or upsets you, Tumblr might be better for you, anyway. I hear they kiss a** to anyone's feelings over there. lol

It's not about feelings, so nice try with that. I have given gaia a lot of money in the past. Buying envelopes as gifts for friends and such. They have always made money off of this site with the monthly collectibles. Now they're just being beyond greedy. I'm not the only person that feels this way.

It looks to me like you're just being a kiss a** because you're in the running to be a mod or something. Good luck with that. rolleyes

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Doctorate Pepper

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I'd like to see this statement made by a "Gaia Rep."

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Doctorate Pepper
Keep projecting, lady. You're showing me awful hard. lol

All those letters you purchased over the years wasn't enough to keep Gaia out of the red. zOMG!, HOC, and many other features still costed money to make. Hosting this site and paying employees still requires money. Hell, making new features requires money. Just because you disagree with their current business tactics doesn't make this any less of a fact.

Honestly, I don't always agree with their business ideas, either. But I'm not ignorant to the fact that they are making quite the pretty penny, still.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff