+1 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Bumpette 1,222

Hopping Lunatic

Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka
alas. I wasunable to purchase Unreadable Books for 800k due to a deficiency in funds two days ago. And now it costs over four million. I’m just saying that the longer this takes, the less this one million is going to actually be worth, ok?

yea this hyperinflation hahaha. My quest item is over 4bil by now. I was low on gold about two months ago lol

Bumpette 1,214
Wow what is it that you're questing?

Usagi-Baka generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 517!

Hopping Lunatic

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Usagi-Baka
Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka
alas. I wasunable to purchase Unreadable Books for 800k due to a deficiency in funds two days ago. And now it costs over four million. I’m just saying that the longer this takes, the less this one million is going to actually be worth, ok?

yea this hyperinflation hahaha. My quest item is over 4bil by now. I was low on gold about two months ago lol

Bumpette 1,214

In Silence I Kill burning_eyes

Bumpette 1,223

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Bumpette 1,224

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Bumpette 1,225

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Usagi-Baka
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
alrighty i am here now who won what
I bumped 100 times from page 184 to 199 and then I won the rng contest (1-100) on page 202.

Don't think I've forgotten about you!! I will be giving you your reward and more for waiting do long. I've been on spring break enjoying myself. Thanks for your understanding heart

Hopping Lunatic

Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Usagi-Baka
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
alrighty i am here now who won what
I bumped 100 times from page 184 to 199 and then I won the rng contest (1-100) on page 202.

Don't think I've forgotten about you!! I will be giving you your reward and more for waiting do long. I've been on spring break enjoying myself. Thanks for your understanding heart
I'm glad you're having a good time. I had my spring break a few weeks ago and it was really boring for me XD Thank you for remembering me and letting me know. You don't have to give me any more than I earned. Please take your time.

Hopping Lunatic

Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka
Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka

Bumpette 1,214

Bumpette 1,223
How far are you? Maybe I can help out a bit

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Usagi-Baka
Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka
Little Grotesque Me
Usagi-Baka

Bumpette 1,214

Bumpette 1,223
How far are you? Maybe I can help out a bit

Quite far actually haha. About 1-2bil left to go sweatdrop

Bumpette 1,226

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol

Bumpette 1,227

Tamoto's Senpai

Shameless Sex Symbol