<3 </3

Did you get ripped off?

yes!! I'm gonna kill you!! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
of course not!! That was a perfectly legal transaction! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
What the-!! *reads fine print* 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2

Paine(YaminoTenshi)
She saunters in, humming lightly under her breath, before taking a seat and looking around quietly. Arching one eyebrow she makes a small noise of approval in her throat.

" Intresting... "
((holy crap that pic is hot!!)) *looks to the new girl walking in* hello!!
She sends a smirk to the male addressing her before nodding her head in his direction, motioning about she lets a small frown grace her features before speaking in a light tone.

" And the point to this place would be? If there is one, and do you serve drinks? "

(( Thanks! It took forever to finish them wings! Frigging feathers are hard as hell to put together! ))
Paine(YaminoTenshi)
She sends a smirk to the male addressing her before nodding her head in his direction, motioning about she lets a small frown grace her features before speaking in a light tone.

" And the point to this place would be? If there is one, and do you serve drinks? "

(( Thanks! It took forever to finish them wings! Frigging feathers are hard as hell to put together! ))
well...it's sorta...like a...pawn shop. yeah that's it.. ninja a drink eh? hmm...*sneaks out the back*
*Comes back with a bottle of whiskey*here ya go!!
Her lips curve into an amused smile as she stares blandly at him, before shaking her head and waiting for the whisky. Snorting under her breath, she stares about the establishment. Pouring herself a shot, she downs it in one gulp with a grin.

" A.....pawn..shop? Hn.....I...see...."
Paine(YaminoTenshi)
Her lips curve into an amused smile as she stares blandly at him, before shaking her head and waiting for the whisky. Snorting under her breath, she stares about the establishment. Pouring herself a shot, she downs it in one gulp with a grin.

" A.....pawn..shop? Hn.....I...see...."
So....what brings you here? ninja
She blinks and shrugs, not really sure what her awnser was, before taking another shot, sticking out her tounge at the sharp flavor of the drink. Setting the glass down she laces her hands behind her head and leans back.

" I was in the area, got bored, decided to see what this place was....that and I am supposed to...be...looking for someone...."
SO many things to do in so little time...
She slides her hands into her pockets and walks out, whistling a small tune under her breath as her wings rustle behind her body. Smirking she exits, having seen the mark, and off to make her report.

" See you around....fairly soon....."
Paine(YaminoTenshi)
She slides her hands into her pockets and walks out, whistling a small tune under her breath as her wings rustle behind her body. Smirking she exits, having seen the mark, and off to make her report.

" See you around....fairly soon....."
*his sensitive ears tingling, he narrows his eyes* hmm....*shrugging it off, he smirks as he tosses up the girls pouch full of gold* hehehe....
*looking to the new customer he speaks* hello, looking for something in particular?* he slips the gold in his pocket*
((will be away momentarily))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces