Welcome to Gaia! ::

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
              User Image

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ D A I J O U B U D A I J O U B U
                                                                    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// It's alright, It's alright
                                                                    ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔ ▔ ▔ ▔▔
                                                                ▌ × It doesn't hurt me A T xxA L L
                                                                ▌ × You should just keep on laughing for me
                                                                ▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮D A I J O U B U D A I J O U B U
                                                                    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// It's alright, It's alright

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ D A M I E N T H E C L O W N ⋮ ▕ ▕ ▕

It was hot. Too hot. Warm colors danced before his eyes- an array of orange, yellow, and red. Red hot pain danced across his skin, in particular his left hand and the left side of his face. His lungs also ached, his breaths coming out as small pants and coughs as he tried to get the smoke out. Screaming, crying, and the sound of flames taking down the wooden structure filled his ears. Damien was reliving it yet again- his very own death. That was all Damien really remembered in his last moments of life, the fire, the pain. He knew he was dragged out of there and laid down on the grass, everything went blank after that. Yet in this dream it was worse, in this torturous dream, the fire continued to consume him until all he could feel was the flames around him and all he could see was everyone he cared walking away from him, disappearing yet again into the fire. He cried out for them, but no matter what, he couldn't reach them they were too far gone. Just when the flames started to fade away into a sea of black, Damien was jolted awake. What awoke him was none other than Mistress Deava's shouting.

He sat up and flexed his muscles a bit, which were actually throbbing a bit, his hand was actually a bit numb from him laying on it for all too long. He rubbed as his hand and looked back down at the mask that he had been repainting before he fell asleep. The colors were much brighter now, perfect for the show that was to be put on that night. He put all of the bottles of paint into his personal chest along with the rest of the masks that he owned and then went over towards the mirror that was hanging up, tacked to one of the posts that was holding up the small tent. He removed the mask that he was wearing that moment, a plain white mask with nothing on it at all. He put that one down on hsi bed and then took the one that he had repainted it and placed it over his face, doint it quickly and cautiously as if to make sure that there was no chance in hell that someone would be able to see his face.

Underneath the mask he had scarring, bad scarring that went from his jaw up to just about his temple, it also covered part of his left cheek. It was a deep pink color, it looked red hot, angry and painful. Yet, the sad part was that it didn't hurt. When the third degree burn hit before he died, things started to go black, yes. The pain also began to fade as well. Once someone gets a third degree burn it no longer hurts them, you see, Damien was at that point, and now the scars remain with him even after his death. The human form he takes after making others happy is a form that is cursed with the scars that he obtained though his death. Luckily, that can be covered by his mask. The burns on his left hand can also easliy be covered up. He wears a pair of white gloves all the time, no matter where he goes. The only time he takes them off is when he takes a shower, he also has to take his mask off then, but he was always quick to make sure that no one was watching.

When he was sure that no one was watching, he put his blank mask away and continued to walk over towards the mess hall, taking quick steps to get there. When he got inside he saw the chaos ensue and frowned under his mask. It seemed quite chaotic at the moment. Honestly, though, Damien saw no problem with the new comer. Then again, did Damien ever have a problem with anyone? He didn't want to intrude though, the new person seemed to be a bit nervous with so many people around him, so instead of approaching the group, Damien went off towards the side and watched from afar. Out of pure boredom he removed one of his gloves, the one that was on his right hand, which was not burned, and began to play with a bit of the thread that was coming off of it. The gloves themselves were a pure white color, but due to the fact that his costume was a purple color, the thread that they were bound together with was also a purple color.

He would have to go into town one of these days and get some new thread, but that was easier said than done. Damien didn't really get all too much free time. The time he did get was often used to fix things that had been broken or messed up during one of his many, lousy performances. For example, throughout the performances he would often fall and occasionally he would fall onto something that he wasn't supposed to. When that did happen, he did everything in his power to fix what he had messed up.Oh well. Damien wasn't all too worried about it. No one would really notice the sewing of his gloves coming undone on stage. All that truyl mattered was that the one on his left hand stayed put and his mask didn't break.

If they were to see his burned, ruined face then Damien knew deep down inside, that they would probably run away, screaming in pure terror. That was at least what happened before. After he had first died and went back to the circus with the Mistress, he went with her one time into the town. He was quiet at first and a bit clingy, but he had yet to start wearing any kind of mask to cover the burns. When the people of the village first saw him, they stared at him in shock and kids tried to approach him and ask about the marks on his face, but in the end he ended up feeling ashamed and ran off, hiding his face, eventually he found blank clown masks in the circus and he began to wear them, when he was wearing them, people were no longer afraid. Ever since then, he had always worn masks, no one knew about the burns beneath the mask. No one. And it was going to be that way for all eternity as long as long as he had anything to say about it.

A small sigh escaped from Damien's lips as he sat at one of the tables. He hoped the Mistress would say all was well and they would be allowed to go back to work soon. He was sure that they all had a lot of work that still needed to be done before the circus opened. Since Damien didn't want to be rude and interrupt, he decided he would just continue to sit there, playing with the thread hanging off of the edge of his glove.

[[ ooc;; Icky post. I changed tenses once or twice. Sorry about that TT ~ TT... and I ranted... x- x ]]

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ I am merely a clown balancing on a ball in this small circus.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
              User Image

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ If there's a hole in your H E A R T
                                                                    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// You gotta pull it together
                                                                ▌ × It takes the courage to S T A R T
                                                                ▌ × But now is better than N E V E R
                                                                ▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮Nothing's bigger than L O V E
                                                                    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Nothing's bigger than love

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ S A T O S H I X M A T S U M O T O T H E O N I G I R I ⋮ ▕ ▕ ▕

It was calm, very calm. It was the perfect time of day, if you asked Satoshi at least. The classrooms were for the most part empty besides those that had to clean as punishment for doing something they weren't supposed to do, like skipping classes. There weren't many of those, though, so it was quiet, perfect for studying. The onlly sound there was, was the sound of some classical music playing, the sound soft and calming, helping the student council president to focus as he tried to learn English, his wost subject by far. His best subjects, science and math, he always excelled in with no problem at all. It was because of his difficulty with foreign language that he was always there at seven in the morning, well, that and the fact that he had other duties that took a lot of time away from his daily schedule.

He was so relaxed and gettign things done when he heard a knocking on the door. He sighed and spun around in his chair, looking at the person with a bored, somewhat annoyed, expression. "Yes?" He asked, adjusting his glasses to another spot higher on his nose. "What's the problem?" Satoshi crossed his arms over his chest and arose to his feet, He noticed then that it was actually one of the teachers. "Oh, Sensei, I apologize. I was jsut really focused. I didn't even realize it was you."

She beamed at him and stepped forwards, her heels clicking against the ground as she walked. "I hate to ask a favor of you, Satoshi, but I really need your help with something." She began, her voice trailing off after a few moments. she gazed at him, curious what his response would be.

With a raised eyebrow, Satoshi spoke, "I'm not saying yes or no until you tell me what you need from me. Last time I said that I would do something without finding out what it was before hands, Nagano Sensei had me stay two hours after to help him out."

His sensei nodded her head. "Yes, I'm not surprised. He would do that, but don't worry, I wasn't planning anything like that. I was just wondering if you would help me with moving some things from the main office. Please?"

Satoshi nodded his head. "Of course. On the way down, perhaps we could talk about the student council budget for the next semester..." Satoshi was smart, by friending the teachers, by being so pleasant he was able to get what he needed quite often, but never anythign that was dishonorable, like better grades on a test.

They discussed down to the office, where he got a large, two heavy boxes of papers while his sensei went on to talk to a student that needed her for a few moments. He began to walk along, but it was hard to see over the containers that were stacked up on top of one another in his line of vision, and it did not help that others were not paying attention and ti didn't help that the couldn't see to avoid them. A student bumped into the president and the boxes went toppling over, spilling papers across the floor, but that was fine. The person apologized and he smiled, assuring them that it was fine while he proceeded to then clean up, hoping that he still had some time to study before classes started, he had to volunteer later in the day! But, he knew better, the time to start classes was approaching, he would just have to hope and pray that he didn't mess up too badly and mess up his almost perfect grades.

User Image

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxxx↙↙E d g a r - The s k i n walker ↗ ↗ :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      It was early, too early to be up. The large crow lifted his black head and blinked his red eyes slowly, seemingly not startled nor amused by the sight of another raven nearby. With silver eyes, it glowered down upon him, clearly not happy with his presence. Edgar ruffled his feathers at the other bird and took to the air, but first, he landed on Allan’s bed and looked down at his sleeping face. He was just so… peaceful! It bothered the raven quite a bit. While the boy was sleeping quite soundly he was awake. Why, you ask? Well, because of one reason and one reason alone.

He hopped off of the bed and walked over to Allan’s desk where he reached a claw underneath and pulled something out. A beautiful letter was pulled out, with letters written carefully on the front: Delilah. The maid, yes, the maid, was the one that was getting the letter. Edgar took to the air once m ore, bringing the note to her room, where he crept the letter under her door and flew off once more, his heart pounding hard in his chest, too hard.

Ah, he hoepd that she wouldn’t reject his attempts at courting her, that would be just downright sad. After that then maybe he would loose all sense of humanity right then and there.

Anyhow, He took the letter and slipped it under her door, leaving an extra envelope and piece of paper in case she wanted to write back. Not waiting of course, he took off once more and began to soar through the air as fast as he possibly could. Thankfully there was a window open just enough for him to fit through. He adjusted his size by transforming into a different bird, but as soon as he was outside, he was a raven once more. As the wind tousled his feathers and the gloomy atmosphere began to surround him, he became more and more relaxed, allowing his mind to drift back to the letter, but no longer fret about it.

Dear Delilah,
                                                      For the longest time I have been seeing you, and I have to admit, you have the most beautiful blue eyes. They remind me of the days that are not glazed over with a light fog- days that I enjoy greatly. (Hey , he kind of liked those days. Why? Allan always stayed inside and he could do whatever he wanted. Also, most of the fondest memories he had were memories created on sunny days). I know that this may sound very odd to you, coming from someone writing you a letter, but I couldn't dare speak with you at first in person, Both you and I alike are very busy people, and that is fine. Meeting face to face will have to be a feat for another day, perhaps. Depending on how we get along.

I admit, I have yet to learn much about your hobbies and the like, seeing as to how I haven't got to spend much time around you. I've learned from others, though, that you are quite kind and gentle, but a bit clumsy. How adorable! S what do you do in your free time? I personally enjoy being outdoors, it sure is a lot less stressful.

Anyhow, if you care to write, then leave your letter in the broom closet behind all of the cleaning supplies. I will find it there.

-Ed

It was short, sure, but certanily was not badly written, so he hoped that would get him some kind of response from the girl. Sighing softly, he brushed through the trees without much care until he ws deep into the forest and cold transform into a human. The black haired male was a bit weird looking, his eyes a red or a gold depending on how the light hit them and with multiple scars all over his body. Oh well, it wasn't like he planned to run into anyone in the forest anyways.

Quote:

Thoughts;;I can't believe I am doing this....
                                                      With; Near the maid/alone.
                                                      In; Allan's room/outside of the maid's room/the forest.

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ring... Ring... Ring.

The alarm clock woke up the blonde haired female rudely, making her groan. From under the covers, a hand reached out and smacked the alarm ,one, two, three times before getting it right. With another groan, she sat up and the large comforter fell back from her. She was obviously still tired, bags underneath her eyes and her blonde hair a true mess. Yawning, Hisa stretched her arms out and rubbed at her eyes again. "Come on, Tsubasa, time to get up." She said, moving the blanket back a bit farther to reveal her togakiss. The white, red, and blue pokemon adjusted and flapped it's wings a bit, yawning. "Toga! Toga! Togakiss!" It yawned, dragging itself closer to Hisa and curling up into a little ball, ready to fall asleep again. 'Tsubasa! I said it was time to get up!" She said again, this time her voice a little bit louder. It caught the pokemon's attention, and at once, he was up, staring at her with his pale blue eyes.

"Good boy." She said, patting him on the head while proceeding to then get up. She trudged over to the bathroom, but was first practically mauled to death by her thee other pokemon. Aria, who was sitting on a perch, Brendon her breloom, and then her adorable little phamphy. Hisa chuckled and greeted them all with a tiny hug each. They followed her like she was a mother duck into he bathroom and sat there, watching as she fixed her hair and got ready for the day. Hisa wasn't one to realyl spend too much time getting ready- after all, was it really worth it? Makeup faded away and in the end, team rocket was often times wearing masks or outfits that made it not really matter how they looked in the first place.

Hisa finished up and then she felt her holo caster buzz in her uniform pocket. Witha groan, she turned to her pokemon. "Should I ansewr it?"

"Phamphy! Phamphy! Phamph!" Phamphy began to say and she sighed. "I suppose I shoudl tak ethat as a yes, huh?" She looked down at the device and saw that there was a message from the head scientist. An annoyed sigh escaped Hisa's lips. "Guys. I don't want to go." She said to the pokemon, who all looked at her with confused looks. She shook her head and closed the holocaster, leaving her large room and returning all of her pokemon to their respective pokeballs. All of them besides her togakiss, Tsubasa, though! The flying pokemon hovered in the air nearby her, silent as he normally was unless otherwise prompted.

Through the hallways she walked, headed towards te conference room. That was when something hit her, though. She had forgotten something! Hisa ducked into a hallway and took out her holo caster once more, sending out a message to a person that she had been talking to quite a bit lately. There was an app on the holo-caster that set up single pokemon trainers with other single pokemon trainers based upon a personality test that they had all taken at the beginning. One that she had started to like quite a bit was a man by the name of Ryker. He had a username of course, but after talking for so long, they had shared real names and had talked a lot using the holocaster, but never used video chat as of yet.

To: Ryker
                    Good morning!
                    Hope I didn't wake you up!
                    You doing anything fun today? Sadly, I have a meeting tonight.
                    Not totally sure what to do until then. I hate my job. Maybe I should quit.
                    Sorry for being so negative so early in the morning!
                    Anyway, hope you have a good day!

She sent the message and then nonchantly strolled into the meeting room. She took a seat and leaned back int he chair, her pokemon landing on her lap. Hisa stroked the head of her little togakiss and watched the man, the head scientist, as he began to prepare. "What in the world do you want us to be here for later today?" Hisa asked. "I hope you realize that due to just the time alone, most people aren't even going to bother showing up." She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, come on, think about it. Eight o'clock? That's when most of the good shows are on and dear god, it's hard to get that recorder thing to work."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Allan could feel it, the feeling of himself starting to fade. The cold was no longer really cold, he was just... numb. That was when the door opened up and he turned his gaze to see who it was. Clovis? The white haired male was most times with his brothers or sisters, it seemed that the youngest Stephen really didn't get a chance to see the butler all too often. Then again, when you were confined to your room almost every hour of every day, that was to be expected. What was alarming if anything was the sudden feeling of being swept up into the arms of the butler. Allan coughed a few times and looked up at Clovis. "Ed... was missing." He explained, his voice soft. "But..." He couldnt' find the words to tell him about what had happened out there, about Siobhan and the evil skin-walker.

He sat in front of the fire,a warm tingling sensation prickling at his toes and fingertips alike. The apology drew a sigh out from Allan, who began to cough. "No, No reason to apologize." He assured him, "It really wasn't a good idea for me to go running out there, I feel wretched, but I had to." When handed the teacup, he began to clutch it tightly, staring down at the light brown contents. "I'm sorry for making you worry so much, Clovis, it's really sad, pathetic that you have to worry so much." He then began to clutch the teacup even harder, taking in a deep breath and coughing softly. "I don't want food, I'm not hungry and I need to tell you something. I need to tell some other soul about what happened out there."

He adjusted so that he could look up at him, gently knocking his hand away from his forehead and staring up into his maroon eyes.
                                                                "While I was out there, Clovis, I found out why I am sick." He looked towards the fire for a few moments before looking back. "It was right under my nose the whole time. Ever since I was little and the illness first appeared I have had my two birds, Edgar and Poe and with them came this strange voice that always prompted me to kill and made me feel sick to my stomach. After a few years of that occuring a girl began to appear, a moth-woman. I thought she was only there because of the people that I was killing, not because I was destined to die too. Siobhan is her name- and she's... well... let me tell you that part later. She and I are close though and she has been visiting me for the longest time. Earlier today we were both speaking and she said that Ed was making me sick. I thought he had a form of an avian flu, so I went after him to try and help him. She followed me and explained- Ed is a skin-walker. I'm not sure if yo uknow what they are, but they're dark creatures that feed off of the life forces of others and when they kill them they take on the form of the person they killed."

"All this time, I've been sick, because of ed." He began to cough for a few moments as the weird tingling sensatoin became even worse than before . "He's out there in the forest with Siobhan." He suddenly put the teacup down and got up to his feet. "You said I must not go outside on my own, Clovis, so I request your assistance. No. Wait. I require it. Walk with me." He continued to walk, all the way up the stairs to his room where he began to change quickly, the raven on his bedpost starting to do something... odd.

"Allan! What have you done!" The crow squwaked at him. "You kissed a moth-woman."

Allan proceeded to change, but faltered a bit. "Clovis, I think I may be going even madder than bef-"

"You are not going mad, my dear child, listen to me!" The crow squaked again, "I am a creature of the forest, I have not yet seen the prey of a skin-walker get himself into so much hardship! I have done my best to keep things clam, but you have certainly created a mess."

Allan put on his shoes as well as a scarf, looking to the bird. "I am certain that nothign you are about to say to me will bring me any surprise or alarm." He coughed softly. "So much has happened, so much has changed, it all doesn't really matter anymore - as long as she is ok." That was when the tingling turned to red hot pain as he fell to the ground. He looked up at Clovis. "I-i don't know what is happening- I need you to-to go save Siobhan, ok?" He began to say, wincing and coughing.

"I'm dying to see what happens next." Poe cackled as he watched. Feathers began to appear on his arms as his fingers began to become longer, bent, disfigured, until bcoming like the claws on a raven. His feet were in the same boat. His hair lengthened and became the same colors as the feathers which began to for the most part cover his whole body. As he grew slightly taller, stronger than before, his clothes tore apart so that you were able to see all of the feathers all over him. Birdlike already- things became even more intense as two large wings began to protrude from his back, from the same spot twhere the mark from Ed once laid.

Gasping as the ordeal was over, Allan didn't move for a few moments. Poe, on the other hand, moved at once and came closer. "A normal person that is kissed by a moth persn would become a moth person themselves, but it seems that since you were the prey of edgar as well as changing into a moth person, you've become a raven man f sorts."

"ever mind that." Allan groaned while coughing. "We need to go. Clovis! I thought I told you to go save Siobhan." He snapped while coughing harder. "Damn it. I'm sorry."

"That's a job for two, you moron." Poe cackled, shaking his head back and forth. "One to take on ed while the other saves the girl." Allan nodded in understanding as he got up to his clawed feet and looked to Clovis, not even bothering to remove the torn pieces of clothing from his feathers.

"Fair enough. Well, Clovis. I hooe you're not afraid of heights." Though Allan was in pain himself, he knew that the girl that he loved was in even more pain then himself. Allan proceeded to then throw open the window and walk back to Clovis. "Hang onto me." He said as he then grabbed onto the butler and leapt out the window.

He at first wasn't sure how to work the large wings on his back and they began to plummet, but he got them up soon enough. The y began to soar through the air, but within just a few moments his muscles began to quiver and shake. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all." Allan commented as they got closer and closer. "I don't know how much longer i can do this... nor how to land." It didn't matter either way, his wings buckled had they went tumbling down to the ground. Rolling along, he groaned in pain, sitting up after it was all done. Conveniently they were close to the girl and Ed, who was still about ready to kill her. He could see the red blood that was strewn through the area and he knew who it belonged to at once. He heard her say something nd then he saw ed raise a clawed hand... and bring it down. "Siobhan!" He cried out, just his tone alone made it obvious how much he cared about the girl.

Getting up to his feet, still shaky and pathetic as always, he charged forwards, lunging at Ed and striking him with a large claw, which sent him flying back to the side, away from Siobhan, Who Allan of course got down to inspect. When he saw the maroon against her pale skin, his heart began to escape. A small cough escaped him as he gently lifted her up into his arms. "S-Siobhan?" He whimpered, his voice getting caught in his throat. "S-Siobhan Open your eyes. It's going to be ok." He could tell that the most recent injury on her body was causing her to lose a lot of blood. He took her hand and had her press it against the wound. Pulling her in close to his body, Allan pressed his own hand against the other wound on her stomach. "Please, Siobhan." He continued to whimper as his tears began to trail down his fcae. "Please. Dont' leave me."

He didn't even notice Ed starting to stand up over on the far side of the clearing. "You're the only reason why I have made it through these past few weeks. It would have been so easy to just give up you know? I could have just rolled over and died, but no. No, I couldn't do that, not when I had you to greet me every morning.I need you, Siobhan. If you're going to die, then please, at least take me with you." His tears began to fall harder than before as he held her closer. Allan, even when he heard the news that he was dying, hadn't beenthis scared. Death wasn't as terrifying unless it was taking away the thing that truly made your life worthwhile.

[ooc;; Ok, sorry aout making it so long;here is what happened simplified
                                                                -Allan told Clovis about what happened
                                                                -They went to his room so he could get into new clothes
                                                                -Raven told him about what was happening and he transformed into a raven man
                                                                -he flew with Clovis out the window
                                                                -Allan is still weak and failed after a few minutes of flying
                                                                -Witness Ed giving Siobhan one final blow
                                                                -Allan knocks him back, but Ed is still alive and getting ready to attack
                                                                -He is crying about Siobhan cause I want to breka your feels.]
                                                                roboticpurpleoctopus

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

The air was cool- too cool. The girl adjusted her red scarf higher on her face and sighed softly. Damn- she sure did miss the summer! Oh well. As she walked along the streets, her black combat boots clicked loudly. Everything from her attire to the way she held herself made her seem like a erson that you didn’t want to cross. She really wasn’t, though. Lieutenant of the police, she had a bit of a bone to pick with anyone and everyone that crossed the city or better yet her.

Adonia reached into her pocket and drew out a new phone- top of the line- and began to flick through her contacts. She saw his name and she debated it for a second, with another sigh, she put the phone away and continued to talk. After years of not talking, the man that she had been best friends with in the academy- had started to talk to her once again. Part of her was angry at him for not talking to her for so long, but another part of her was happy that he was talking to her again in the first place.

The debate went on internally for a few moments as she walked past groups and groups of people. That was when suddenly enough, she felt someone bump her shoulder. She shot them a nasty glare- if looks could kill this would certainly be the one. Adnoia reached down to her pocket, just to make sure everything was there. Yet, she found out quickly enough that it was not. “Hey! You! Get back here! Police!” She shouted at the pickpocket who shot her one look and noticed that she was. His pace instantly quickened and she cursed under her breath, “s**t!”

Her own pace picked up to a sprint as she ran as fast as she could, dashing around people and jumping over obstacles. No one was going to pull a fast one on her. Irrational, she of course put herself in he line of danger, as son as he dashed through the street, she did the same, almost getting hit well over three times. Running back into an alleyway, he was cornered.

Jeering at him, she placed her hands on her hips. “All right, give it here, you a**-hole.” Holding out her hand, she waited for him to hand over her wallet. At first, it seemed that he was going to, stuttering and nevous, he began to reach through his pockets, grabbing at something.

Before he could even lunge she saw the glint of the weapon and dodged to the side, the weapon making slight contact with her shoulder and slicing it. Her eyes widened as a smile began to grow on her lips. “Oh, it’s on.” She said, “I can take down everyone.” She reached down towards her sides and grabbed out her twin blades, which she didn’t hesitate to then use against the man. He began to back up to keep away from the sharp weapons, but he was only ale to go back so far . Up against a wall, she kicked him right in the stomach and he crumpled down to the ground. Stomping on his hand, he released the knife, which Adonia proceeded to then kick away.

Putting her swords away, she grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up to his feet, shoving him against the wall. “Now give me the ******** wallet.” She snarled at him, and so he did this time, whimpering in fear and pain. “Now don’t you ever cross me again, you little s**t.” She punched him in the face for good measure and put the wallet away and proceeded to then start to walk away, leaving him alone in that dark corner. “I told you I could take you down- tell all your little friends, Lieutenant Adonia E. Is not someone to ******** mess with. Super powers or not.”

She then disappeared, walking away at a brisk pace, not bothered by the fact that her fine leather coat was sliced on the uperarm/shoulder area and that it was slightly red from her blood. Sure, it hurt like a b***h, but she was a big girl. She could handle it and had handled much, much worse than this!

Walking the streets again, she was a bit more careful and noticed every small thing around her. That was when something caught her eye. A family, a little girl with a mother and a father, the girl sitting on the shoulders of the father while all of them laughed. It was all because of that little b***h that she didn’t have the childhood that all children deserved. It was all her fault that she was sent to the academy, it was all her fault that she became such a monster, such a disgusting creature!

Without hesitation this time, Adonia reached into her pocket, scrolled through the names, and chose one that she knew all too well- Captain Tyson. After the phone rang two times, it was picked up. “Captain Tyson.” She greeted him formally, “It is Lieutenant E.” She explained, “I need to talk to you. I guess you could call this a contract of sorts, I know that you originally said you were a … contractor of sorts. So. I am hiring you. Meet me at the burger joint on 95th street. I’ll be in the booth in the back corner. Meet me at approximately 7:45PM, don’t be late.” She didn’t give him a chance to answer, if he didn’t show up thens he wouldl have to assume that he didn’t want to have part in what she was planning and if that was the case then so fricken be it. Adonia walked into the joint and proceeded to then wakl up to the manager. “Jeff. I’ll be having a meeting in the back. You know the drill.”

He nodded and then grabbed her a coffee- white chocolate mocha thing of sorts (Shedidnt’ evne know what it was, just that it tasted good), and she went to the spot. She adjusted her red scarf and took a sip of the drink, proceeding to then take off her weapons and lay them on the table, it was obvious now that she did not plan to hurt the other man, but instead that she really did plan to talk. Then again, why would she hurt him? During the days in the academy they were best friends- and she liked him as more than that. After time apart she wasn’t sure how she felt about him anymore, whether those feelings remaind or not, but she would certainly not attack him either way. She needed his help if she was to kill her sister

holy dreamist
                                                    Heya Holy! Hope that this post was all right!!!

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x I WAS A HEAVY HEART TO CARRY ⇡⇡ MY BELOVED WAS WEIGHED DOWN
                                                          ............................................................. my feet dragged across the ground ............................................................. .............................................................

Who's the betrayer? Who's the killer in the crowd? The one who creeps in corridors And doesn't make a sound
                                                          Who's the betrayer? Who's the killer in the crowd? The one who creeps in corridors And doesn't make a sound

............................................................. my feet dragged across the ground ............................................................. .............................................................

xxxxxxx THIS WILL BE MY LAST CONFESSION
                                                          I love you never felt like any blessingxxxxxxx

Lights, cameras, oh my! The shoot all around the male was a familiar scene to him. After modeling for quite some time, he felt truly at home. The fact that he was accompanied by a beautiful woman made him happier than he would have been before. “All right you guys, that’s a wrap! Excellent work today! Be sure to get some rest tonight.” The camera man called out and Kwan began to smirk. He removed the sun glasses on his face and looked down at the purple haired girl, Syn, another hero such as himself. “Baby-Doll, great work today!” Kwan said, smirking still as he said those words. He knew that his constant teasing was something that always set the poor girl off. The physical contact always made her squirm even more, so he was sure to lean in and kiss her on the forehead, patting her on the head right aftwards. “Good job again!” She was wearing a black swimsuit, which looked perfect with that unususal hair. Everythign about her screamed sexy. Oh, if only her attitude was different! Kwan knew that he wasn’t going to be seeing that one tonight!

He waved to her and pranced off through the pale sand to where all of the changing rooms were along with the make-up artists. “Thank you all!” He said, starting to smirk once more. “Now, which one of you is going to be entertaining me tonight?” The flirting was second nature to the winged man and no one seemed to phased by it. Many of course gave him smiles and winks, but others just went on with their work.

Kwan plopped himself down into a seat and insantly a woman rushed over to take off the makeup. While they did that, he began to think about what exactly he would do for the time being. His boyfriend, Sebastian and him had broken up a few months prior and he had obviously moved on, but he wanted to see what he was up to. Villian turned Hero, he wanted to go back and laugh in his face, laugha t the mediocre establishment that he had created. Of course, he couldn’t’ go alone!

Upon Kwan’s makeup being removed, he walked back out to syn. “Syn!” He declared, “We need to go drinking! Have a bit of fun to celebrate our little outing today!” Grabbing her hand and pulling her up to her feet, Kwan dragged her back to the tent and sat her down. He knew that she didn’t like it when she touched him, or he touched her, but he did it just to get her attention once more. “Syn. If you go with me I will stop harassing you… for a day. Yes. A day. 24 hours. One day of your choosing! Come on. Ya gotta go!”

That was when the hero snapped his fingers. “Oh, baby-doll, don’t protest , I’ve got some backup on this one!” He grabbed his phone out of his bag and began to dial a number up. The number of a girl he knew decently well named Nadae, was one to love to party as well. She was a bit quirky, but that was fine. Kwan was obviously quirky too! The phone rang three times and the singer didn’t answer, but that didn’t stop Kwan from leaving her a quick message. “Hello my dear!” He chirped, “I’m thinking we need to take our dear friend Syn out clubbing tonight, wouldn’t you say?” He looked over to her as he spoke on the phone. “I’m thinking we need to get her something nice to wear as too, show as much skin as possible. He chuckled. “We gotta hook her up with someone! We need to hook ‘ya up with someone too, my dear! It shouldn’t be hard, you’re positively be-au-tiful~! And famous. Don’t forget famous. Anyhow, call me when you get a chance. I’ll be doing my best to convince her to come with us!” He hung up the phone and looked back to Syn.

Since he coudldn’t think of much else to say, he trotted out to the other side of the tent where he stripped out of his swimming trunks and instead put on his normal attire. A pair of jet black jeans, accompanied by a steel blue shirt were at the base while a hat and silver watch completed the look. After completing his look, he rushed back to where Syn was. “Syn! Put on something easy to take off.” He realized how weird that sounded and added onto the end, “Cause we’ve gotta go clothes shopping.” At first there was silence, and he sighed, taking another step towards her. “Syn, I know you miss your sister ,you guys were like two peas in a pod, but you can’t just stop living life because all the drama.” He brushed a hand through his jet black hair and contemplated what he would say next, “I don’t think she would have wanted you to do that.” Adonia and Kwan were friends before she disappeared and honestly, the winged man missed her quite a bit. Before Adonia went missing she was acting a bit strange and he feared the worst had happened, but he kept moving because he knew, deep down inside, that she wouldn't want him to fret too much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Kasukēdo
██ Arashi MatsumotoHuman Male Twenty-Two
Ink Manipulation Animation Enhanced Vision

Kashi Hikari

Background-
With a family as well of as his, you would think Arashi would be off at college right now getting a degree to be a doctor or something fancy like that. Actually, he was. Up until his 3rd year of high school he had no idea that he had powers. Even at that point , he didn't realize the extent of things. He was already enrolled in medical school when some of his words on an exam came to life and began to dance around. He thought he was tired, but when his horrid sketches came to life he dropped out of school. His parents were ashamed, disowning him. It was then that he decided to travel, this time to go meet the titans and become one of them, all with the hope of finding out why this happened to him of all people and also see if there is a way to stop it. I would like for Arashi to have an accent and also a bit of a language barrier, since English is his second language.

Personality-
Arashi is serious and stern- concentration is his middle name. This comes from his upbringing and also his own personal morals. He’s the type to get very down on himself and often needs reassurance. Even though he’s a bit of a pessimist, he still does his best and tries to keep others motivated. Arashi is also a perfectionist and will not stop until he is the best at what he wants to do.

Strengths/weaknesses-
Considering how Arashi has ink related powers one would think that he’d be a rather good artist. Sadly, he is anything but. For many years he has practiced day and night, but all he is good at is flowers and line-work. What does this mean you ask? Well, he can make cute little drawings to hand off to ladies that turn into 3-D flowers, but they’re not the most helpful. Since his line-work is outstanding perhaps he will get better in the future, though.

In the meantime, he can create wings using his ink and paper or just manipulate the pure ink itself without the drawings being created.

Samples <3

Lex bby u kno me

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
              User Image

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ D A I J O U B U D A I J O U B U
                                                                ▌ × It doesn't hurt me A T xxA L L
                                                                ▌ × You should just keep on laughing for me
                                                                ▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮D A I J O U B U D A I J O U B U

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ D A M I E N T H E C L O W N ⋮ ▕ ▕ ▕

No. No. No.
                                                                This simply would not do.
                                                                Cobwebs were draped everywhere and everything was covered over with a fine layer of dust. Arms crossed over his chest, He examined everything as he passed while carrying his bags over towards his room. If anything moved or bumped in the night he would be sure to know.

Already he knew that he wouldn’t be sleeping very much for the next long while, the building was too decrepit and he could hear the sound of the floorboards threatening to give way. I don’t like this place one bit- why in the blazes does it have to be a haunted house? He heard a creak from the ceiling above and he paused in his steps, looking up, but of course nothing was there. “I hate everything.” He grumbled softly to himself as he went to make another step, only to stumble.

His knee slammed against the floor, making the boards creak even louder. Startled, he hopped back up as quickly as he could. It was a wonder that his little stumble hadn’t broken anything. The only thing it seemed to have done was create an aching pain in his knee. Considering how much it was throbbing it was probably scraped up and bruising. Oh well, he was a clown, it wasn’t like he didn’t get injured from falls or things falling on him every once in a while.

He stepped into the bedroom, which he assumed he would be sharing with another, but he wasn’t sure who. At this point, it didn’t matter all too much as long as it was someone. The place was too scary to be alone. Speaking of being alone, he began to make his way out as quickly as he could, down the stairs he went in the direction of the nearest voices.

They were in the kitchen at the moment. He peeked around the door to see the doctor and the human compactor. The doctor was someone Damien was quite accustomed to, seeing as to how he had gotten hurt quite a few times in the past. Luckily he had gone a few months without an injury. Even though he knew at least one of them decently he didn’t want to bother them, they seemed to know each other better.

Seeing as to how clumsy he was, he stumbled when he turned around, loud enough where they probably heard him. Can’t I do anything right? Spinning around, he began to walk towards them both, frowning with worry. Considering his porcelain mask, they would never know how concerned he was about messing up. “Hi! I hope I’m not interrupting. I-“ didn’t want to be alone. No! He couldn’t say that. They would certainly laugh at him and run off! fell and- No! He couldn’t say that either- it was too embarrassing! “Heard voices and thought I would come see what everyone was doing.” . He sounded awkward, but it could be much worse.

“Happy Halloween to the both of you. Isn't this exciting? A haunted house on halloween- oh boy....” He glanced over his shoulder and examined the kitchen. It was rather... what was the word? Decrepit? Disgusting? Old? It was all of that and quite a few other things. Quite frankly Damien had no interest in eating anything that was produced there."This place sure is interesting..."

ooc ;; I hope I did ok on this one x____x idk why i struggled so much. Sorry for taking so long and tell me if you need more to work with or you want me to send Damien off >3<

▕ ▕ ▕ ⋮ I am merely a clown balancing on a ball in this small circus.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff