iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

with: -Rorin +Caith + Cato
                              condition: Thankful. Worried. Reassuring. Curious.
                              ooc: Hope this is okay! Firrst post as Cerelia!

Cerelia huffed lightly, her hues falling onto her retreating opponent as the mottled wolf disappeared off into the distance. Her snout hurt, along with her leg, but she was holding up fine otherwise. Her opponent had a limp to him as well, and she snorted, her eyes narrowing as she watched him retreat, tail held straight out dominantly. Turning, back, her eyes caught sight of Caith and most of the others leaving. Slowly, she followed behind the others, stopping to occasionally look about and assure no other others were falling behind. It wasn’t long before a red and white splotchy wolf appeared in the distance and Cerelia knew at once it was her brother Cato. Her eyes became alarmed with the amount of red that matted his fur, chunks of flesh missing altogether, exposing the muscle and inner dermis layers. Sniffing his wounds, she looked at him, offering only that they return to the den, which he seemed to agree with. When they first started leaning against her, his apologies spewed from his mouth, feeling terrible sorry on the chance he would hurt her. ”Oh hush. I’m a big girl and I can handle myself” she chuckled softly, enjoying the comfort of his fur against hers. They hadn’t had much bonding time recently with new members, Sioux pushing buttons not meant to be pushed and a whole slew of other things, so this quality time was near bliss for the female. The nearer they came, the more Cato weighed upon her, eventually making her huff a time or two with certain steps, doing her best not to let her injured leg beat on her just as his injuries were doing to him.

From leaning against her brother, her own fur began staining red in places, though obviously not as deep or dark as his own coat. Soon Rorin appeared, much to her rescue as he gingerly also tried to help with Cato’s weight, asking if everything was alright.”All good here, but Cato could use a little help” she said softly, her brother seeming to phase in and out of responsiveness which worried her some. Between the two large wolves, they were able to hold up Cato’s equally large form. Setting her brother down just outside the healer’s den, she heaved a sigh when she was finally able to relax herself. When she was instructed to lay down, she did so next to the already laying form of the white –or rather candy cane- warrior next to her. It wasn’t long before Rorin sped off, as best he could, and returned with what he seemed to need. Her tail gave a slight thump, watching him get to work with an almost intense vigor. Healing had always interested her, but fighting came more naturally to the fae and so she had chosen to protect the pack, hoping to prevent the need of healer’s for deathly wounds such as many received today.

As her brother was treated, she could not help but look on in awe of Rorin, though he was the omega of the pack –a title she didn’t like but understood why they were there- he always had seemed to be good with herbs and such, making her wonder why the male didn’t try to achieve such a rank. Perhaps if he had time later, she would ask. Ad well as thank him. Soon her brother was lapping up at a mushroom and she barked amusement at the face he made from his distaste of having to swallow the unpleasant plant. As the step in healer got to work, it wasn’t long before Cato was taken care of and his attention was now focused on her. Her ears flicked back softly, a bit sad at what he said about the scarring before she puffed herself up. ”It’s okay Rorin. Thank you for helping, but if the scars are permanently bad, I’d be okay with it. It would serve me a reminder the costs that are paid to protect one’s pack.” she said softly. She hoped when the time came though to take a mate, none of the males shied away from her for having an ‘ugly’ face. It might just break her heart if that were the case. As Rorin began cleaning the smaller wounds on her muzzle, seeming apprehensive about how much pressure to use, she offered a gentle rumble of contentment, letting him know he was fine. With that out of the way, she was given a paste to chew on and instinctively she snipped it. Making a goofy and hesitant face, she slowly lapped it up, nearly mimicking the rather ridiculously ill face Cato had made. After counting to five, Cereclia happily spat out the horrid tasting plant, licking her paw to get everything off her tongue, quite alright with the idea of sacrificing her silvery white pelt to the odd poultice. While she did this, the darker male set to licking the wound a her neck, which thankfully wasn’t as bad as her brothers was. Still, she felt terrible for these thoughts and the fact her beloved sibling had sustained so much damage, she could only lick his wounds gently when the other brute was done with her own. She noticed how the white male watched as she was treated with almost the same curiosity she had displayed earlier before he set back into his brooding state. She would have to ask what was wrong at a later time. Ears perking upwards as Rorin spoke, breaking her from her thoughts, the warrior’s soft eyes turned upwards. ”No, I think we’re both okay now. Thanks to you Rorin, though I’ll let you know if space cadet here doesn’t return to Uktena any time soon” she tried to joke, but her worried eyes landed on her spacy brother before setting her head down to watch him. Her eyes turned to the loud noise emanating from the center of the den, spotting Sideris with the brother Severide they had found just earlier that prior day. Or was it the same day? Now who was the spacey one? It was a pleasant scene and brought joy to the female, understanding the affection they felt for one another and the closeness of their relationship. Undoubtedly with brothers that tight, the new male would fit right in if he was anything like his brother Sid.

A familiar voice perked through Cerelia’s thoughts and turning up she looked at Caith approaching and gave a gentle sigh of relief to see that he was okay. Listening to the amusing comment, Cerelia offered a gentle smile, tail thumping in greeting whilst her ears lay back happily. She became a tad bashful when he spoke of her abilities, to which she tried to quickly dismiss such honor before her brother hushed her. Taking a sideways curious glance as the candy cane wolf, she felt a little pride well up in her at his words and couldn’t help but nuzzle his cheek, pressing her flank against his. ”I only did what any good warrior should, the same I bet you and Caith did.” though her words seemed to trigger something in her brother and he confessed his fears and worst nightmares. Listening shocked with a small look of near horror on her maw, and her eyes instantly locked with Caith’s as her brother spoke, seeming to nearly have the same thoughts as he. When her brother finished, she whined softly, ears pinned to her head whilst she licked his muzzle affectionately.

”So that’s what this has all been about. Silliness, all of it. It’s like you’re a pup again my silly brother, a naïve pup who doesn’t realize how much he’s worth to his pack, to his friends, and more importantly, his family. Cato, you’re all I have left, you’ve taught me to be the warrior I am today and you helped me get through when our parents left us. So you had one bad day, it wasn’t your fault at all, and for you to think that upsets me. Almost as much as the thought of you believing you aren’t wanted. Cato, you’ve helped protect this pack since before we were full warriors, you’ve save a pup or two from danger and helped chase off countless Sioux or other outsiders wishing to do harm. You do what you believe is right, and now I’m doing what I think is right. And that’s trying to talk some sense into you” she said softly. She began cleaning his fur, licking up all the matted blood that stained at least a third of his body. She was reassuring and honest, trying to make her brother feel better. Her eyes glanced up to Caith as if asking for some form of help. By her expression, it was clear that she rarely if ever saw the white warrior this way –which was true for most everyone else- and that this slightly worried her. Sighing softly though as her brother started coming around to her thoughts, she looked into the look he gave her and she shared it back before nuzzling his cheek. ”Oh Catoshe sighed softly before turning to her other fellow warrior. ”This all aside, how’re you Caith? You look well, so that means you did good right?” she asked, not meaning to seem rude or anything but genuinely hopeful that he would have a better story than theirs.

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
U k t e n a W a r r i o r

_________████ ♛ ████████ ____ from a place you're not _ i _ l o v e _ y o u
        __________________` after DISSOLVING × into the sky
        _____________ I ' l l _ B e _ W a t c h i n g _ O v e r _ Y o u

The warrior fae was very grateful for the help she had been given by the mixed colored brute as they made their way toward the healer’s den. She didn’t think she could of make it all the way without someone to lean on. As they slowly lumbered onwards Varko made it a point to take it slow. Ilyana nodded in response with a nod of her head, but took notices by her rank-mate’s body poster that he wanted to carry her on his back. The ivory furred fae was thankful that the mixed colored brute had obliged in letting her limb all the way. It wasn’t long after Ilyana had explained to Varko what took place with her fight with the Uktena’s betrayer fae {Akela} did her replied back. White ears twitched on top the ivory fae’s head to the murmured sound of {Akela’s} name from Varko. Her golden eyes made a glance at the male warrior afterward since she was so close to him. Only to have her thoughts being of how handsome he looked to her, when she only wanted to see his reaction. Quickly turning her gaze forwards once more in hopes Varko didn’t notice her looking at him that way. ‘What was that all about? Am I starting to think of Varko more then a rank-mate? Or maybe be…. no it could be because its still the mating season. Or is it?’

Ilyana’s thoughts were racing to come up with a good answer to how she was feeling right now. All she knew for sure was that what she felt towards Varko was the same way she felt for her Alpha, and yet different altogether. The next thing the poor fae knew was the warrior brute speaking to her before she felt his tough lick both her ear and cheek. The warrioress knew that Varko was a friendly type of wolf who loves body contact with others, so this sudden level of affection was a bit surprising. Surprising in the fact it felt more then a simple contact with one another like she does with other members of the pack. So she couldn’t think straight on how to react to Varko’s level of affection towards her. On the other hand she felt is wasn’t all that bad to be fawned over. After all she was all-alone in a way though she was apart of the Uktena pack. For a lot of the members in the pack had blood family as it were while she had none. The ivory fae was about to speak however before she could even speak a single word Varko continued speaking to her as if nothing had happened between them earlier. The young fae couldn’t help but smile and laugh as she listened to every word that was spoken by Varko. “I’m sure your sister Sirona will take could care of us as well as all those who had gotten injured the nigh before too.” As soon as those words left her mutes Varko’s sister appeared from inside the healer’s den in front of them as if on cue. With a nudge and a few words spoken by Varko, Ilyana laughed alongside him and gave a light nudge back with her nose. This made the warrioress feel a whole lot better and with her ears back and tail hitting the dirt happy it showed.

Comfortably as she could be with the help from Varko let of a soft sigh of relief, which she then heard him reply to her apology with a shook of his head. The warm smile that came with it made the fae feel shy and happy all at the same time, to which she ended up getting another lick on her nose by Varko. Which this time caught the warrioress off guard totally with widen eyes. Ilyana could feel that her body tempter was on the raise from that small lick to her nose. Thankfully the mixed colored brute didn’t notice the look she had on her face and instead answered about what she had said about his muzzle. She was also thankful that Varko had squeezed and laid himself down right up against her a bit dirty fur. Her reaction next surprised her as she realizing that her tail was wagging and touching Varko’s tail while doing so. By then her stomach had already made a grumbling sound saying that she was getting hungry.

With her muzzle already turned away in embarrassment to only hear laugher coming from beside her. A slight tilt of her head and she could see from the corner of her eye that Varko was the one laughing. At first she still felt too embarrassed about what had happened but gave in when Varko asked if she was hungry and offered to go hunt something for her after all things are said and done. “Yeah. I’m a bit hungry. Also that would be very much appreciated if you could.” She said looking slightly at the ground and a bit at Varko. If Varko noticed she was also smiling at the kind thought.

She had turned her back to look towards Varko once more to see him grinning at her. Wanting to look the other way for feeling her body tempter raise up again and was about too when she noticed the shake of Varko’s head. Tiling her head to the side in wondering what’s wrong she was about to ask. Her attention however was brought to the sound of little paws coming her and Varko’s way as well as a soft voice. It was little Wynter who had approached them. It would also seem that Varko had taken notice of Wynter approach the same time she did. As Varko and Wynter talked a question popped into the warrioress mind. ‘Where was Valora?’ For a young pup like Wynter to be here in the healer’s den something bad must of had happened to the nice provider. Ilyana’s ears went back in sadness at the thought that she might be gone as she was about to let out a sad whine, but the sound of her name being mention stopped her. Quickly turning her attention towards Varko and Wynter she smiled, putting her sad thoughts behind her. Right now isn’t the time for thoughts like those when there’s a little one near by. “Hello. I know we didn’t get much time to get to know each other, but I would like to if you’ll let me.” Putting her head lower to the ground so that she was now looking right at the pup face to face. “Would you mind patching me up? I’m sure someone being taught by Varko’s sister would do a great job at it.” As she spoke she slowly moved a little closer towards the young pup. Ilyana hoped she wasn’t making Wynter become afraid of her by coming closer. Since that wasn’t what she was trying to do at all.

On another note Ilyana felt as if the mixed colored brute Varko was staring down at her since she was a bit smaller then him. She also got the feeling that Varko had his mind something else too. Pushing the usage to ask what’s wrong, the warrioress made a mental note to ask at the later time.

"THIS IS FOR TALKING"
                                        'THIS IS FOR THINKING'

( )Location//Specific: Inside the healer's den. xx ( )Action: Resting next to Varko. xx ( )Emotion: Happy, shy, curious, sad, etc.
                                        ( )Name: Was with Sirona. Varko and Wynter and other injured wolves.xx ( )Ooc: Please let me know if I need to change anything.

(Word count: 1217)

Acid Candy Drops
                ii R a y
                A L ii E N_P A N D A

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

--------нє --------ραιɴ -------- ι --------ғєє--------
··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··

hereis the cruelness you see • • •

With a nod of agreement to Azazel's words, he stepped back slightly from the area. Though the answer he got about an unrelated matter worried him slightly, but he also knew the alpha was a busy one. Shifting from one paw and then the next, he moved away from the group leaving Zheana to the alpha and the others. He needed to confirm everyone had seen a healer already, then go check on Xira and Lukav. Leaving the alpha's presense he stayed quiet and kept to himself, wanting to let everything sink in a bit more. He had noticed the wound on Xira's maw, but was unsure what exactly to think of it for a while. She must of fought hard, while he looked like a weak fool with out a mark on him. Sure the wolf he fought was a worthless fool, but still he wanted to show his strength to Azazel. A growl like noise left him as he headed towards the healer den, angry with himself more then anything else. Taking in the scent around him as he walked, the smell of blood filled the air in the den site. Between the wounded and the blood from Utkena wolves, it was almost overwhelming to him.

A snort left him as he neared the den, peering into it before slowly moving forward into it. Only to catch the tail end of Lukav's words towards Bastyn. Cocking his head towards one side, he wondered what exactly he meant by murdering his kin. Swishing his tail slightly in annoyance he turned his attention to the brute who was part of the hunters with Talon. "Sebastyn, don't you have someone else to be snide to? Leave my son alone and go yap your maw at someone who cares." A growl was to follow after the harsh words sent towards the whitish colored brute, not much caring for his attitude. Or at least the one he was used to deal with and with how Lukav was acting, Vetis could put the pieces together. Moving between the wolves carefully and quickly he made his way to his son's side. His eyes though were kept on Sebastyn even then, not trusting him any farther then he could throw him. A loud snort was given from Vetis as he stared down the brute, daring him to start something. After all being what seemed like the only wolf who went on the raid and came back unscathed annoyed this black brute to much to want to behave himself.

After all he must look like a weakling with out a mark on him, which made him itch that much more for a fight. It wasn't until he noticed Xira with Storm, the wound now very clear to Vetis. Of course this caused his anger to only increase, wanting to kill the brute who dared to touch his Xira. Even more so because the scar the wound would make was sure to upset his future mate. Not that he would love her any less for how she looked, but he understood her enough that it was upsetting her. His attention was quick to go back to Sebastyn though, not wanting to give the brute a chance at a blind siding attack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location ↷xxCompanyxxFeelings ↷xxThoughtsxxWord Count ↷xxOOC

Healer's Denhere Xira, Storm, Lukav, Bastyn, & Othershere Angry & Annoyedhere I can't look weak!here 543 Wordshere Hope this is okay,everyone.here

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                                      The battle was chaotic. Castiel kept to the back lines, with Kali as it seemed like there weren't many Sioux wolves in the area. Castiel knew that it was probably better to keep in the back then attack full on and possibly injure himself. He needed to be healthy in order to heal the others in the pack. Castiel grunted and watched closely, and when Goliath came he was intervened by a white brute. Castiel watched carefully but then there was a howl and it seemed like Aven was in trouble. Castiel watched Goliath's movements and it was clear the the Alpha was itchy to get going and save the fae. Castiel growled and moved behind Goliath. His hackles spiked up and he tried to make himself look bigger to this other wolf. Castiel looked to the side at his Alpha and gave him a nod in the direction of where Aven was. Castiel would fend off this brute and let Goliath go and rescue their pack member. Castiel growled, and held the brute off. Although the two didn't get physical, it was an interesting stand off until the Sioux pack was called off and headed home. Castiel let out a sigh of relief, however it seemed as if Kali had gotten lost in all this mess.

Castiel panicked for a moment, but when the pack arrived back in their densite it seemed she was peacefully sleeping. He let out a sigh of relief and then attended to his duties making sure the healers den was filled with the most injured and the herb stock was open to all those willing to help. They had stocked up good, it would do. Those whom had minor injuries would have to wait until dawn to be assessed.

As the hours dragged on, Castiel assessed many wolves though if it wasn't for the help of Sirona and Rorin he would have been panicking like a lost puppy. The omegas actions did not go unnoticed and when Castiel caught him strolling off to take his usual spot of rest, Castiel padded up to Rorin. "Don't sleep out here, its a bit chilly. Go inside the healers den, sleep in my spot if you wish. It's comfier there. Its the least I can do to thank you" Castiel gave a smile and wagged his tail before his ears flicked up and he trotted off towards the healers den in hopes that Rorin would take up his offer to rest in the den.

As he entered the den he looked around and it seemed as if Sirona was hard at work with Varko. The loud shouting outside startled Castiel and he noticed Sid being greeted by a wolf that looked a lot like him. Who was that? Castiel had no time to worry. His eyes travelled and caught sight of Kali "Come help me?" He asked her softly and with a smile. Castiel watched as Wynter seemed to be helping his fellow healer. His eyes turned towards Kali "Just grab some moss over there, and then when we get our next 'patient' I'll teach you a few things" He gave a short smile and then looked around wondering who would want his assistance.

OOC: this is a mess, i apologize. I left it open for people to interact with him cause theres so many posts i have no idea where anyone is.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                                ooc: as always dont take offense to the things she is saying, just her character :3. • ωιтн: here. • ʟocαтιoɴ: here.

Nox sat patiently, knowing that she was no dismissed yet. Her eyes watched as Azazel spoke towards Vetis and Xira whom had been there for a short bit, however when they were dismissed Nox was ready to get up and leave but Azazel's eyes locked onto hers. Maybe I'm supposed to stay?. The fae blinked a few times, and watched the Alpha move towards Zheana. Suddenly the attention that Nox was loving was ripped away and focused all on the white fae that she disliked the most. Nox held back a snarl as Azazel called her sweets, asking if she missed them. She snorted almost silently, and dipped her head to watch carefully. Azazel rubbed his body against the white fae, and Nox's fur bristled and her body trembled slightly. She craved to be the fae that he touched, and no other. Her eyes flashed with jealousy something she had hardly felt before. How come she never felt this? How come she suddenly just cared for the Alpha. Nox couldn't believe the feelings she had, but she knew they would get her into some serious trouble. Nox waited, but no glance from Azazel was given, and now she was completely ready to rip the pretty little white fae apart. The anger inside of her was boiling and she was itchy for the taste of blood.

Nox watched the way Zheana acted, like a love struck puppy. The way she pressed against Azazel and licked at him submissively made Nox's muzzle wrinkle in pure disgust. It was then that the words left Zheana's mouth I did good, right? Did I do a good job? Am I still your sweets?. Nox snorted and burst out laughing. Her eyes locked onto the white fae and she spat at the ground "You are one pathetic fae" Nox growled and her hackles raised fully. You could tell that she was no longer in the happiest mood and she was ready for a fight. "What have they done? Corrupted you to think that acting like a love struck puppy is going to get you some brownie points with the alpha?" Nox approached and she forcefully pushed herself between Azazel and Zheana separating them. She snarled and circled the fae, and gave a daring look towards Azazel as if daring him to tell her to stop. "You've missed a lot darling. You won't last three days here in Sioux. Uktena has changed you, haven't they Zheana" Nox growled, challenging the fae "Poor pretty fae, Azazel isn't going to want someone like you by his side. Why would he? When he as someone like me" She snarled in a sinsiter tone the last bit. The dominance level in her was soaring. She didn't know how she was having the courage to talk like this, and assert herself as such but her blood was pumping and she was ready to rip this white faes throat out.

ωoʀᴅcoυɴт ⇨ here.

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
              User Image
              User Image
                                                User Image
                                                x EVERY WOLF ! ━ °◞ IS A MOON ♛》
                                                xxxxxxxx&! HAS A DARK SIDE⋮↴ xWHICH HE NEVER SHOWS TO ANYBODYxxxx
                                                xx█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Vukasin yawned, stretching his legs all about. What a interesting battle it was that night. Taking another large yawn, Vukasin stood, looking around the den site as he did so. He was able to notice quite a few wolves, the one wolf that caught his eye was his little sister. Seemed as if she was teasing Zheana. It was going to happen sooner or later, letting out a chuckle, he strolled closer to them. He wanted to listen to what his sister was saying. Chuckling again, he took a seat some what close, listening on in the conversation, and from the looks of it. Nox was having a field day. They defiantly belonged here for sure. both of them in Sioux together, making mayhem and what nots.

Chuckling once more, Vukasin looked around, as much as he loved listening to his sister, he felt as if he needed some training. He was out of sorts in the battle, which pissed him off more then anything. Standing, he wagged his tail in annoyance, he obviously couldn't ask Nox to spar with him, being she was busy being a b***h, but that was her thing after all. Venturing into the den, he looked around, seeing whom wasn't hurt, preferably a warrior. Sighing with even more annoyance from not finding anyone, he made his way to the forest surrounding there den. He would merely practice on some trees, destroy them with his built up anger.

User Image

After taking his sweet time, he had finally gotten to the spot he really loved practicing on. Getting there, he did his stretches, looking around, sniffing the air, just in case that is. No one was around, perfect. He walked around in a circle looking at each tree, which one did he wish to attack first? Shaking his head, he merely attacked, didn't matter which tree he chose none could fight back like another wolf could. He tore apart the bark, scratching it up, ripping pieces off with his teeth. His hair was on end. He was so angry he just continued to destroy the tree, that was until his nails began to bleed. Stopping he sat down, licking his front paws. "How frustrating.." he mumbled to his self as he continued to lick his paws.

After a bit of cleaning his paws, he stood up, making sure the dirt didn't get into his nails. Stretching, he looked at the tree he was attacking. A few of the scratches were blood coated. Sighing, he turned his back on it. Guess he really was angry to the point of making himself bleed. But this little wound wouldn't stop him from training. Looking at the other trees, he merely sat down and sighed. What was he doing? Now he was bored. Stretching out in front of him, he laid his head onto the ground. Sighing heavily as he stared at an untouched tree.

xx °¹ ( location ! █⋮Forest
                                                xx °² ( company ! █⋮No one
                                                xx °³ ( word count ! █⋮487
                                                xx °⁴ ( ooc ! █⋮It's a little cluttered sorry.

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxIF S SORROW IS OVERFLOWING NOW
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT IS ALRIGHT TO LEAN ON ME AND CRY
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI GET xxx I GET xxx I GET xxx I GET xxx GET THE FEELING
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI GET xxx I GET xxx I GET xxx I GET xxx GET THE DREAMING

xx(xx S T A Y xx J U S T xx L I K E xx T H I S xx)

Kali was waiting for quite some time. People were coming and going, yet no Castiel, that is, until she heard Sid and some others shouting over something, she ignored it until she heard Castiel's voice. It was soft, calming. He had asked her to come and help him. Standing from her spot, she stretched a little, then walked into the healers den. There, she grabbed some moss. Moss in mouth, she strolled over to Castiel. Sitting down near him as she watched as he helped the others. It seemed as if he loved his job, you could see it in his eyes. So excited, so, what's the word... Chuckling softly she shook her head. Not being able to come up with a word frustrated her, but it was alright. It was still nice seeing how much he enjoyed what he did.

After a bit, Kali placed the moss softly onto her paws. trying not to get it dirty or anything. Licking her lips slightly she looked around. She hated the taste of moss, she's used it to many times on herself to even like it a little bit. Shaking her body slightly she could feel that some of her fur had come off. Her stomach was growling too. 'I wonder if my boar is still there. I buried it pretty nicely... Crap.. am I suppose to ask Goliath if i could get to it?'. Kali sat there thinking to herself, not really paying attention to much, but keeping herself alert. Though, she knew she was safe here, and she didn't have to always be on guard, it was still a habit, she couldn't help herself, she just had to keep herself alert, it felt, well, safer for her that way.

Shaking her body once more, she looked up, watching Castiel as her worked. He was so good with every wolf, he was even nice to her, she could defiantly tell that he is a bit more relaxed then when they first had met. Giggling softly she smiled his way, he was trying to do everything he could, even though it did not seem as if they needed him currently.

Outsider for now xRANKx xxxxx Uktena Territory > Healers Den xLOCATIONx xxxxx Castiel and the other healers xCOMPANYx xxxxx He seems to be enjoying himself xTHOUGHTSx

word count 365. its kind of short, im at a block right now. xOOCx

Breathe Disaster

Anxious Fairy

x x x x x x xMy past has followed me in
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI just ( can't ) get away

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x I'm not the s a m e as I was
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Leaving my disarray

User Image

x x x x( Take me [ j ] [ u ] [ s ] [ t ] as I am )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'm broken down
~ ~x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x( Pull me [ i ] [ n ] [ t ] [ o ] your arms )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'm hanging on to every word

User Image
Location: Uktena Densite Company: Packmates Feeling: Nervous Word Count: 438

xxxAzura despite all her frustration with herself at the moment managed to tear herself away from where she had settled down to go and find Goliath. After all, he needed to know what exactly had happened to Valora and the fact that Severide had saved Wynter from dying. It was the least she could do in this moment and it was important it get done anyways. So, getting up she trotted off in search of the alpha hoping to find him relatively quickly. Although, considering the fact that they had just gotten done with a raid she wouldn’t’ be surprised if he was a little busy with other things.

xxxTrotting off she used her nose to find him. It took a few twists and turns here or there before she located him. He didn't seem too busy to her so bracing herself she approached. “Goliath, do you have a moment?” She kept her posture in check making sure to remain respectful of the other especially given the fact that he had been talking to both of his siblings. She hadn’t really wanted to interrupt them and was glad to see that they were all together and they hadn’t lost any of them. However, now wasn’t the time for her to really be thinking about those sort of things.

xxx“I just have a report to give,” she kept herself perfectly positioned in respect of the other. She was known after all for being fairly polite. Knowing he probably wasn’t going to turn her away she began. “After you guys left I rushed back here only to find we had been invaded by a member of Sioux. I’m not quite sure who they were but by the time I got back they had already killed Valora and I witnessed Severide actually kill the other wolf. He saved Wynter’s life when I would have otherwise been too late to do so.” She wanted him to know of the other’s deeds. Severide was an outsider at this point so anything that could make him look good to the pack was good for him. Since he was related to Sideris she had little doubt that he would eventually become a pack member. This just made him that much closer to becoming so.

xxxShe still wished she would have been fast enough to get back to save Valora though. It was a shame to lose a member right in the middle of their home no less. Damn Sioux wolves. Honestly she wished they would just leave, but she knew that was never going to happen. Not until they kicked them to the curve or something like that.

--

OOC :More rambling, I feel like I'm lacking my ability to write at the moment. Blarg, not my best. I apologize, at least I got it done. ^ ^;

Still no one here~

x x x Save me from losing myselfx x

x x xI'm hanging on by a thread x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Can you s e e who I am

U n d e r n e a t h my scars?

I'm a f r a i d to fall

So I'm holding on to y o u

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

x x" No, I won't let go "
x x x I'm [ hanging ] on by a [ thread ]

Firebreathing Waffles

User ImageUser Image

Just a wild mountain rose, needing freedom to grow...
                                              User Image
                                              Xira hadn't had to wait long for Storm to begin working on her wounds about as diligently as Sebastyn was working on her nerves. "I couldn't care less about being beautiful Storm. I was gorgeous. Anything after this is just a shame." She hadn't cared who she offended, in her mind scars made males attractive, they ruined females. This face wound wasn't the first Xira had acquired, but it would be the first to be visibly noticeable. She thought for a moment about what the pack would think when the announcement of her and Vetis was finally made known. Such a dark and handsome wolf, she would have looked wonderful at his side before, perhaps even putting his attraction to shame, but now...she couldn't bring herself to think of how this was going to look after it healed. Azazel's question of who had done this to her echoed in the back of her head. She would have to tell him eventually, but the alpha had more important tasks when she turned her back to him, trusting that she always had more than enough of her brother's attention to steal him away once she felt a little less anger herself. Telling him now though, she would likely want to go back and pull that Rorin out by the scruff of his neck and torture him slowly.

Snapping from her thoughts Xira flinched, unaware that she had been told to sit still for the application of the scar reducer. Instead her ears flattened against her head as she snarled at Sebastyn's words to Lukav. She had been about to snap at him when Storm finished securing the leaf to her muzzle, commenting on how ridiculous she looked. "Slow and painful? Please, we both know my brother would snap my neck before letting me suffer so carelessly. Especially since each day it seems more and more like I'm the only one he can really trust." Her eyes looked over the white brute the healer had moved on to working with. A thorn in his paw, sure, that was important. She was tempted to give him teeth in his a** and see how he liked that. "I didn't know we still cared to heal traitors in this pack. Maybe Bastyn should take his little p***y of a sister and run off to Uktena where they belong." A sly smirk crossed the fae's mouth, despite the slight pain she felt from the catchweed burr stuck in her muzzle. Watching as the brute complied with the healer's requests Xira stood to make her exit, only to be cut off by the entrance of her future mate. The sleekness of his fur sent a chill down the fae's spine as she sniffed at the air realizing he had returned just as much in one piece as Bastyn had. She couldn't imagine how him seeming to put together would go over well with the plans of asking Azazel to honor their courtship. It looked as though he hadn't cared to put enough of himself into the fight. She frowned at him, a glimmer of disappointment in her bright eyes. "So let him be snide. His bark is worse than his bite. In fact, if he even had a bite maybe I wouldn't be in the healer's den to begin with."

Her attention shifted between both of the males as Bastyn rolled back to his stomach, his paw apparently fixed, and Vetis took his place at Lukav's side. It was obvious that they were staring each other down, both of them gunning for any kind of fight they could get. Xira's mind slipped into the realization that her next words could be the deciding factor on if these unharmed wolves would become the healer's next task. The fae licked her chops, taking delight in the way the two brute's eyes were locked, surely there wasn't enough room in the healer's den for a fight, they would have to take it outside. Outside where it could catch Azazel's attention, causing him to realize that Vetis was willing to defend her, to stand up for her against the wolf who had let her get all torn up anyway. And it might just be enough to grant them her brother's approval. She circled around Sebastyn, a shiver of disgust coursing through her veins as she rubbed against his side. "One of these days, you will realize why I'm important. Why my brother hasn't chased me off. Until then, maybe Azazel will do to Saida what you let Rorin do to me." Her voice was layered with poison, her words crisp and cold, hoping that Vetis had caught enough of her statement to place the blame where it was due. She smiled, stepping away from Bastyn in case Vetis decided to lunge at him. She intended on keeping her promise too, if Azazel chose not to attack Saida she would do it herself. A personal note of revenge to the snow white brute. A thank you for the damage that couldn't be undone.

She headed for the exit, waiting just far enough outside that she would have a good view but now be in the way if there was to be a fight. The fae stretched, laying on her stomach with her head resting on her paws even though she was anything but bored. Her eyes made their way momentarily over to where her brother still talked with her best friend and the fae she called her sister. It seemed the two females were exchanging words, but she decided to let them have their fun, if they were still at it when all of this was over, maybe then she would go a break them up, besides, she had the most glorious news to tell them both, if they ever pulled their noses from Azazel's tail that is.

...sometimes you just can't contain a wildfire.

where densite xxx with vetis bastyn storm xxx thinking ruin him xxx ooc set him up the best I could xxx

Firebreathing Waffles

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Sebastyn had waited rather impatiently, not really seeing the importance of having Xira fixed up first. For all he cared she could have died and rotted in the center of the den site for all the wolves to see, no ceremonial howls, no blinking of sorrow-filled eyes, and he would have still thought the gesture was more than her memory deserved. When Storm did approach him however, he rolled over as ordered, swatting playfully at the fae with his good paw as a chain of soft whimpers escaped him. It was a pathetic gesture, one meant as a joke and a bit of a flirt. "So once the paw is fixed, do you have anything for the headache and nausea? Maybe a few leadership lessons for Fluffball and his Kitten?" He nodded pointedly towards Xira ignoring her snarl as Lukav spoke up. Oh yes, so the little b*****d child did have a spine and a voice of his own. He cleared his throat as the sensation of the healer's nose feeling around between his paw pads gave him the chills. "I don't get bossed around dear stupid pup, I just know when to keep my mouth shut until an opportune moment presents itself. And it always presents itself." A low growl rumbled in his chest as Storm pulled the burr from his paw, asking if it had as bad as he expected.

Sebastyn grinned in a dark manner, eyeing the scarred fae with an equally dark interest. "As much time as I spend in here? It's never that bad, maybe I just like the scenery." He leaned his head slightly towards the female and chuckled coldly as he clambered to his own four paws again. "Then again, I'm sure you know me well enough to not believe my lies. It was a terrible experience, easily forgotten, but I enjoyed the company." His eyes softened for only a second, such a short moment in fact that he didn't know if the fae would have been paying enough attention to see it. He turned his attention to the entrance as another brute made his way inside. It really was getting too crowded for Bastyn's liking. and he hadn't even noticed the second healer appear yet. His eyes were busily locked on the black brute that spoke to him before taking a seat beside Lukav. "Your son, huh? You act as if a brute like you could ever attract a decent enough fae to produce a worthy son. I mean, look at your choice in prime meat. The alpha's pampered little sister. Tell me, do you love her? Or is this just another attempt to kiss the alpha's a**? Oh and your son as you called him, is nothing more than someone else's illegitimate b*****d pup you dug out of the trenches."

He hadn't even bothered to growl after his little speech. The words he had spoken had enough cruelness in them when said in a flat-tone, there was no reason to waste time or effort to emphasize the truth in it. Before he could say anything else, there was a brush of fur against his own and Xira's scent filled his nose. The fae had brushed herself up against him, even if it had only been to taunt him, her mate was present. Bastyn's eyes narrowed as he glanced over at her, taking in her words. Saida. A deep snarl met the air. There was no way Azazel or even this tramp was going to lay tooth nor claw on his darling little Saida. "I guess I was right when I said you could never gain a decent fae, Vetis. You'd do well to teach yours it's very unbecoming of a lady to throw herself at other brutes in front of her mate. Unless of course you are approving of the community harlot." He knew his words would have been enough to even get him in trouble with the alpha, but the high and mighty yorkie was elsewhere, and Bastyn knew without a doubt he could handle this male, in fact, he wanted to. When he was done with Vetis him and Azexira would be a matching pair. He pushed his way past the male, making his path between Vetis and Lukav to follow the alpha's sister out of the small den.

When he finally broke through into the light of day he put about five wolf lengths between himself and the exit before turning around, his paws landing in a challenging stance. Xira's golden eyes met his for a moment, she had set this up, he hadn't helped much with his less than wise choice in words, but this was her fault, which he was sure meant that she planned to benefit from it. "You still don't have Azazel's approval do you? Perhaps you should have set your precious mutt up with someone he could actually beat." He growled in the direction of the den, waiting to see if the other male would emerge ready to fight, or turn and walk away from the scene. Only one of the options was honorable, and if the fight was refused, well then maybe Azazel may just get to find out his sister had accepted courtship from a coward.

where den site xxx with storm lukav xira vetis xxx thinking being a jerk xxx ooc hope this is ok. xxx

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
User Image
                                                      ´N - O longerrecognize the place that
                                                      call home:❉:
                                                      • N - O◦longer◦recognize ↓ ↓
                                                      xxxthis face as.my.ownΨΨ
                                                      xxS O M EWHERE this fateじ☆
                                                      xxxx I L O S T C O N T R O L
                                                      xxxxxxxxxx☠ ☠ ☠

Luckily for Nev, Storm didn’t seem to hold much of a grudge for their previous fight and quickly began seeing to the scout fae’s injuries, after taking care of Talon, who had taken a moment to sniff her curiously. Nev growled in warning, not wanting anyone but the healer close to her right now. She felt partially ashamed that she hadn’t managed to tear [Sid] apart. Instead here she was, laying in the healers den needing her wounds lick. It was almost enough to draw a snarl from her throat. Luckily Talon hadn’t seemed to feel the need to stick around as he soon left. Storm began to treat her wounds with some sort of sticky paste, and Nev could only hope it wasn’t some poisonous plant the healer was using. She then began to give her some instructions. No licking, rubbing, or scratching. Nothing strenuous. She sighed heavily. “Thanks. So I guess that means no scouting for a bit…” The thought pained her. Without her regular morning walks and runs she’d never be able to clear her head. Most days those trips were the only thing keeping her from tearing apart her pack mates. She just got angry too quickly. She didn’t notice Storm motioning to Jah, and she laid her head down. Seeing as the healer hadn’t told her to leave, Nev saw no harm in resting where she was, at least till she felt the strength to walk to the den or somewhere quieter.

However the familiar scent approaching caused her to lift her head again as Jah came over, Storm quickly beginning to see to his wounds as well. Nev didn't say anything, as per their prior agreement. She didn't want people to notice she'd suddenly taken an interest in her pack mates well-being. She was unable to tear her amber gaze away from him as she assessed his injuries. Anger prickled in her at the thought of some Uktena dipshit laying their teeth on him. He was hers. Wait… When did she start thinking like that? She had to shake her head to rid herself of those particular thoughts, keep herself from getting too bloodthirsty. She would end up hurting herself if she tried attacking anyone now. She glanced at his injuries again. One was on his neck and the other on his leg. Nev could feel herself wince, whoever he’d fought had reopened the still sort of fresh wound and had torn into tender flesh… She found herself wanting more than ever to sink her fangs into whoever had done this… However again she had to calm herself down. It was important not to get too angry. She needed rest after all. The next time they came face to face with Uktena though things would definitely be different. She raised her head just a little more, taking a deep inhale. She wanted to try and guess who had the brute had fought, maybe she would recognize the scent from when she’d lived there. As the familiar scent began to take the form of a wolf in her head though, she could feel a rumble in her chest.

What the ******** was that bitches scent doing on him?! Had he fought her?! Something close to panic began to rise in her, choking her. Her sister had a way of getting in peoples head, making them love her. Cute innocent little Aven. Nobody could hate her because she did no wrong, leaving poor little Nev to sit in the cold, begging for attention. Had she gotten to him? Was he going to tell her that he couldn’t be with her? The snarl that was fighting to be heard finally ripped out of her throat. She didn’t care whatever drama was going on with Xira, Vetis, Lukav, and Sebastyn. As long as Aven’s scent was in her nose and on his fur, she could focus on only one thing. “What the ******** Jah?! You fought her?! Of all the wolves of Uktena you picked that one?! That b***h?! She probably ******** has you in her pathetic little grasp still. What are you gonna do, go running to her now?!” She didn’t care that they’d mentioned earlier to keep their feelings secret, at least until he’d had a chance to show the Alpha he deserved a mate. She didn’t care. This was one wolf she didn’t want Aven to have. It wasn’t fair! “If you didn’t rip her apart you are going to be sorry you ever told me you had feelings for me,” she hissed violently. She’d even risen to her paws, hackles rising dangerously. Her muzzle was twisted into a snarl still. Without waiting for an answer she stomped off, anger numbing the pain in her legs. Luckily most of her words had been said in a quiet angry hiss, so hopefully most wouldn’t have heard it, caught up in their own crap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxL O C A T I O N : Healers Den
                                                      xxC O M P A N Y : Storm, Jah, others
                                                      xxM O O D : Angry, jealous, hurt
                                                      xxO O C : This was actually pretty fun to write. C:
                                                      xxC O U N T : 811

Unique Romance

Althoci

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
        User ImageUser Image

User Image

Severide’s tail made contact with Sid’s face, luckily just missing his ear each time by the way the brute squirmed and leaned against his brother. Tilting his head sideways as he turned around as if walking on a dime, the brute’s head came to brush from Sev’s back leg, along his flank and then coming to rest just beneath his head, his ears laying sideways in a rather goofy manner. Tongue lolling, the male’s face was alight with so many forms of happiness, he felt as if his entire being were exploding within every single cell of his body. Feeling a jolt of adrenaline begin to rush through him, his ears coned forward, beginning to angle towards each other he was so excited, eagerly listening to what his brother said. As if on cue when ‘finally back together’ rang from his brother’s maw, Sid excitedly pounced forwards, forgetting every ounce of pain, stiffness and open wounds. Having watched his brothers head drop down in a playful manner, the male had taken the opportunity to play with his twin, the first time they were able to chase each other back in a long time. It felt like years, but this reunion was well worth it in Sid’s mind. Following Severide around excitedly, narrowly missing running into few other wolves laying about here and there, most returning from the intense battle they had just gone through. Earning a few snaps in his general direction when he came to near to another wolf, Sideris made his patter span a little narrower or wider in spots, doing whichever seemed to work best for him to keep up with his brother. A few times he had playfully nipped the male’s tail, aiming to do so again with the way his eyes locked onto the swishing appendage.

Suddenly Sideris’ sight was blocked, and his gentle honey gaze turned upwards in bewilderment before he realized the white whisps which had blocked his path actually belonged to the front half of Rulihn and registered he was now on a direct collision course with the female. Doing his best to stop, Sid’s paws literally slid across the dirt, claws digging into the earth to try and halt his body in any way possible – to no avail. Not a few seconds later, the brute crash landed into Roo’s chest, tripping over her form and tumbling a foot or so from her now toppled form. A loud yelp could be heard from Sid as he made friends with gravity who seemed to be treating him rather harshly at that very moment. The bottom side of his jaw landed with a final thud against the ground, dazing the male and injuring his tongue from biting it under pressure. Muzzle wrinkling from pain, he whimpered softly, still clamped down onto the pink thin form of his tongue before his eyes flicked open. Still a little dazed, there was an odd whooshing in his ears as his equilibrium balanced itself out as quickly as it could. When finally the male had his bearings about him, Sid sat up, instantly regretting all the running and prancing he had done by the soreness his injuries were now posing him with. His eyes shifted to fall on the white form of roo and instantly his ears flattened. Making a quick trot over to her, doing his best not to limp now, he nudged her gently, helping her get up. ”Are you okay? a soft whine left the male, his tail verging on tucking itself beneath him as his ears pinned in shame and embarrassment. ”I’m so sorry! I wasn’t.. I mean.. Well I wasn’t watching where I was going, and. Oh lupen. I’m really sorry Roo, can you forgive me? I. I. I’ll make it up to you however I can”. Tripping over his words after stumbling into her, Sideris seemed to be more of a mess talking to the huntress than he was physically.

It wasn’t long before Severide came to his aide, seeming concerned with the well being of the two wolves, but more regrettably so with what his brother had done. Receiving few reassuring sniffs and licks, Sid turned to his more handsome twin, his tail flicking sideways to touch the brute’s pelt in a way that would bring him comfort to knowing he was okay. Severide, this is my friend Rulihn. Roo, this is my better looking half Sev.” he chuckled softly, waiting for the brute next to him to take a moment to fluff himself up in appearance more. If he did, Sid would merely roll his eyes and continue with what he was saying. ”Anyway. I’m really sorry for knocking you over. I should probably go see the healers now anyway, I regret running around in more ways than one.” he said softly, a slight hint of misery and pain in his voice. Ears moving to lay a sideways flat instead of backwards, Sid’s eyes caught sight of his brother out of the corner of his eye before turning back to the white fae. ”If you want, it’s not much after I knocked you over and all, I wouldn’t mind the company. I mean, they’ll probably give me something to sleep anyway, but. Until then” a soft additive before he shifted the weight on his paws a moment.

Taking in the sight of the healer’s den and all the wolves who were by now most likely leaving or falling asleep somewhere nearby, it was the perfect time for him to get looked at. Moving with a slow limping gait, Sideris soon found himself amongst a few other wolves, with most of the healers running about or already tending to another’s set of wounds. Laying down, he would be patient and wait, the bleeding had stopped, and it was namely his ear he wanted looked at. When he had come to –or rather been found by- Uktena, he hadn’t quite been the sodden and a soppy mess of fur as he had been when he left the river. Still, that hadn’t stopped the water from staying within one ear, causing all sorts of problems and hell for the brute. Unfortunately, Sid had a history of infections in the ear that now caused him pain, but this, by far, was perhaps the worse he had ever experience in his entire life. It wasn’t until the sound of a voice calling his name that he looked up. Seeing Hati fast approaching, Sideris sat up on his haunches. ”Hello Hati! How are you fairing? Are you okay?” his honey hues fell to the spot at the brute’s neck which seemed to have a decent wound to it, just as his own did. When the male neared, he gingerly licked over the exposed punctures of flesh and small spots of tufts of fur which were no long there, speeding the healing process even if for a little. He wasn’t sure how Hati would take, so he was ginger and quick, pulling away to look at the male in a concerned fashion. It wasn’t until his brother joined him, that he would introduce the two. ”Oh. Hati, this is my brother. Severide, this is Hati, he is a very loyal, determined and often quiet scout.” a slight thump of his tail as he greeted his brother before turning back to Hati, curious if the scout needed him for anything.

User Image

OUTOFCHARACTER//Kinda waiting for the goliath post.

Firebreathing Waffles

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Sirona's mind was still lingering on Rorin's wounds, and on his promise to let her look over them personally. She knew there were other wolves that needed her attention, but Rorin's act of selflessness, of putting the others before his own clearly painful wounds, was admirable of the wolf to say the least. She forced her eyes back to her brother and the injured fae, wondering just how long Varko would make her stand there waiting for them before deciding to make his move. Had he seen her interaction with Rorin? Was that why he had yet to move? The healer fae sighed, not realizing that she was overthinking things as she often did. Of course no one would pay too much attention to her feelings for Rorin, they were nothing but a fool's crush, something she doubted could ever blossom into romance, especially with how little he seemed to notice her emotions.

With a roll of her eyes Sirona turned to watch little Wynter who had seemed to accomplish her tasks for the most part. It really was nice having so much help. Rorin was taking care of the wolves her could. Castiel had also stepped in and having another actual healer on the job put her heavy heart at ease. Makoce. The thought of other healers had brought her mind to a complete turn around as she realized she hadn't seen the other healer. Maybe everyone was just really that busy. Varko brought her thoughts back to the issues currently at hand as he nipped at her ear, getting a soft chuckle in response from herself. "Almost doesn't count you overgrown pup. You'd better be glad we have such awesome healers." She rounded on herself, following him inside the healer's den.

Sirona nosed carefully at Wynter who had busied herself asking Varko and Ilyana questions while giving them their doses of chamomile. Well since she was so interested, maybe she could help out with the pair after all. "Wyn, sweet girl, I think a little bit of thyme would be perfect for all but Ilyana's shoulder and Varko's eye. I can mix something up for those wounds if you would care to patch up the lesser bites and scratches." She sniffed affectionately at the small fae pup's ears before setting off to gather the herbs she would need to ensure that her brother would keep his eyesight and that his friend wouldn't accumulate any infections.

She could hear the trio chattering behind her as she gathered some thyme and wild garlic chewing them on her way back to the small group. The mixture smelled horrible, and it surely didn't taste much better, but it was the best she could do for the job. The healer stopped at Ilyana first, applying a liberal amount of the mix to the wound on her shoulder. "I know it stings, I'm sorry, and you are going to stink to the high heavens, but again I can't change that. Just leave it on and then tomorrow morning you should be able to wash it off in the river. It's not a horrible bite, but you will need to keep it clean." She had tried her best to make sure that her instructions were understood even though that meant storing some of the foul mixture under her tongue. Sirona scrunched up her nose as she made her way to her brother before spitting the first mix onto a flat stone where she could apply it better as needed. The small fae sniffed at the wound before getting herself a mouthful of aloe, crushing it in her jaws so that the liquids in the thick leaves ran over the wound on her brother's face. Once that was done she discarded the crushed plant, and finished applying the thyme and wild garlic mixture to his wounds. Once finished with him she discarded the rest of the paste and sniffed him over to make sure she hadn't missed anything. "If you notice any clear liquid from it, no worries it's just the aloe. Any other color, tell me as soon as you notice it. That's going to have to stay on at least two days, then I'll go to the river with you incase it needs to be reapplied. Oh Varko how could you let this happen?" She looked at her brother in disbelief. He was the strongest wolf she knew, and for this to happen to him, well she was surprised there was even a pack still standing well enough to make it's way home.

Looking to her young helper, Sirona couldn't help but laugh. She had been doing exactly this at Wynter's age, and it wasn't normal for a pup to get the chance to train at their rank so early on in life. "If I let you keep helping like this you're going to be better than me and Castiel put together in no time." Her eyes searched for the other healer, hoping he was almost finished with his patients and that there was an end in sight to all of this. The healer's den that she had spent the entire raid cleaning and organizing was now a mess, herbs askew and misplaced by the need to grab for them quickly. The scent of mixed herbs and blood had soaked into the air, a smell that would hang in the air for days after all of the activity the healers had seen in the last few hours. "Varko, I wouldn't suggest you going out into the woods, at least not alone there is no telling if any of Sioux is still out there." She looked more worried about him than she did about the other pack. They had already managed to get more bites in on him than Sirona would have liked. "I'm sure a lot of the wolves are hungry, but you should really go to Goliath about it before taking this into your own paws. The groups were nothing but a distraction. They came here and they killed Valora." The last sentence was hushed as she tried to keep from reopening the thoughts that she was trying hard to not let Wynter wonder over. Sioux had tricked them all. They had split up the pack and then when no one would expect it, they attacked the den. They had made it known that they knew exactly where Uktena was, and that they could get to the heart of the pack if they really wanted to.

where healer den xxx with winter varko ilyana xxx thinking no way xxx ooc sucky post sorry. xxx

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

ii R a y

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxTxxHxxExxxxMxxAxxNxxIxxPxxUxxLxxAxxTxxIxxVxxExxxxSxxCxxOxxUxxTxx
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDenMovingNev"WTF?"'

The healers den was far too cramped and full, he felt stuck, as if there was no where for him to go. Honestly under normal circumstance he would have just left and lied down in the open, where he was free to run away if so needed. The scout always preferred to stay close to the forest, being stuck in a den was not something he ever wanted to experience. All the while he stood there he filtered all else, some was important while other things was far less important and were promptly ignored or simply not paid attention to. His golden hues watched Storm start on the patching of his precious fae and he was glad the healer seemed content to just doing her job rather then causing some extra pain. For quite a while it seemed like Jah wasn't even paying attention to anything, but the truth was he in fact was just choosing to keep silent, lest he say something he might regret.

Eventually Storm mentioned for him to come over and with a dip of his head he did so, at first a bit cautious and he watched which herbs the fae used, even if he didn't have so much knowledge he knew of the one or two lethal plants and those he refused to touch or eat for that matter. Storm wasn't intending to hurt him though, or so it seemed. Actually the fae was surprisingly gentle, especially when the female finally reached the wound on his burned leg. By instinct he twitched once, but then kept still, knowing that if he moved to much he could either hurt himself or annoy the healer, a annoyed healer was never good. Jawaahzi did not speak a word, not because he was afraid to do so, but because he had nothing to say and he was rather tired. Instead he dipped his head in thanks towards Storm and stepped away so he wouldn't be in the way.

Idly he was aware of Xira's presence, as well as Bastyn and Lukav, though he did not regard them because there was no need to. Plus the three was more then busy enough interacting among themselves. Glancing over them all once he noted the damage and was then ready to leave while Storm healed the rest. However he was suddenly distracted by a shift in the black beauties behavior. A snarl erupted from Nev and he glanced over, wondering what on earth had stung her all of a sudden, it was also then he noted that she was in fact glaring at him. Jah couldn't remember doing anything that would piss the other off so why on earth was he receiving such a nasty look? Confused he tilted his head, ready to ask her to take a talk with him so he could question her behavior. But instead her cap blew up and words rolled out of her maw like a waterfall. Stunned he took a step back, golden orbs now went dangerously narrow and he took a quick glance around the den, hoping the rest was too busy with their own darn business to notice her outburst. At least she wasn't' shouting or anything. But the scout honestly had no ******** clue what she was on about and the more she spoke the more puzzled he became.

And when the final word was said and the fae rushed away like that he was utterly confused and rather irritated in all honesty. Nev could have compromised everything there, didn't the fae realize that a lot of wolves were in their close proximity and could easily go chatter with Azazel if they so wanted. Well it was at least official that Nev had gone mental and he had to fix this, somehow, even if he wasn't quite sure exactly what he had done wrong. Yes he had fought a Uktena fae, but what did that have to do with anything and why on earth would that make her upset? Argh, it was too many questions he did not have the answers to. So Jah sighed and then followed the beauty, the cat was already out of the bag if any of the wolves around them had actually been paying attention. He might as well try and sort whatever the problem was.

"Nevaera" he called her name, trying to keep himself calm despite his own irritation at this entire thing. Each step brought a idle pain, however he gritted his fangs and kept on until he finally caught up with the beauty and trotted around and in front of her, blocking the way. "Your pissed cause I messed some Uktena mutt up?" he rumbled in question, obviously rather confused about the prospect and he couldn't quite connect the dot. How Nev seemed to know who he had fought was a mystery in itself, sure he had her blood upon his fur and her scent, but unless Nev actually knew this fae there was no way of guessing the actual wolf. "Why on earth would a want to follow such a disgusting creature?" he murmured on, the amount of vice in his voice showed the truth of his own emotions. The stranger fae [Aven] meant nothing to him and she could go die for all he cared, in fact, given the chance he would rip her head off himself. After all he had promised Goliath so gracefully to not let her live if they ever met again. Watching her he tried to look for hints, he would attempt to solve this strange puzzle and Jah no longer cared who saw or heard. There wasn't much point in hiding all that much anymore.

"Besides how on earth do you know who I fought?" he finally asked, wondering what Nev might be hiding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOxxOxxC ...

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
User Image
                                                      ´N - O longerrecognize the place that
                                                      call home:❉:
                                                      • N - O◦longer◦recognize ↓ ↓
                                                      xxxthis face as.my.ownΨΨ
                                                      xxS O M EWHERE this fateじ☆
                                                      xxxx I L O S T C O N T R O L
                                                      xxxxxxxxxx☠ ☠ ☠

Nev was angry. She radiated anger like the sun radiated heat. Wolves in her path quickly moved out of her way, lest they want to feel her snapping jaws. She didn't realize he was following after her yet, her thoughts too muddled by the anger. 'How dare she try and take this wolf from me?! That b***h! She took everyone's love from me, everyone's!' That's why she had left Uktena in the first place. No one loved dark little Nev, especially when she was just a shadow of pretty, perfect Aven. Pretty. Perfect. Aven. Those three words circled in her brain, tearing apart every inch of anything that was not anger, leaving her trembling as she walked. The two made it outside the den, close enough that they could get back sighing minutes if needed. She was still in a rather large amount of pain, even if the anger number it right now. They were far enough outside however, that she could lose her cool without drawing the curious gaze of other wolves. She hadn't felt this angry since the day she'd left Uktena. Since the day she'd ripped apart her brother for following her. He wanted to her to return, not because he loved her though. He was just obligated to do it. She had left some of the bloody remains behind, part of her desperately needing Aven to see what she did to him, to shock the pretty little look right off her stupid, disgusting face.

Another snarl ripped out of her violently and she turned to pace just as Jah spoke her name. She turned around on a flash, looking at him with her amber eyes blazing with hell fire. He stood directly in her path now, not letting her take off again. "What the hell do you want, you stupid brute?" She growled. Part of her just wanted to shove him aside. He was injured too, he probably couldn't stop her. But she would only succeed in hurting herself as well, and it wash really worth it. So fine. She would listen to what the traitor had to say. She couldn't see his confusion through the haze of anger, but when he asked his question her coat prickled. "You messed her up?! I don't believe you!" She snapped. "No one can resist that stupid, stupid face of hers. Of course not. Why love poor, dark little Nev when Aven is always a shining brightly like the sun?!" Part of her understood that she was rambling. Jah probably thought she was absolutely insane. If there was even a shred of him that still had feelings for her it was long gone now. But she couldn't stop!

It wasn't until he spoke again that she paused. His voice radiated hate for the Uktena pack, making it hard for her to continue her argument. He called her disgusting. Her heart fluttered in her chest. Nev actually shut up for a few moments, until he asked how he even knew who he was fighting. "You really know nothing about me, do you?" She asked quietly. Anger still littered her words, but it was much less fierce now. "I was born in Uktena. I had a brother and a sister. Our parents had us on the edge of the territory basically and then left us to die... Some Uktena wolves found us and took us in, because they're idiots like that. I was just my stupid sisters dark little shadow. Nobody loved me, they didn't even like me. And Aven revelled in it. She let me hide in her shadow. Why shouldn't she? She was their ******** little darling." Her words were breaking up in anger. By now, Jah had to realize where she was going with this. "I killed our brother to get into this pack. He followed me, not because he loved me but because he didn't want AVEN to get upset. I ripped him apart, left him a bloody mess. Brought the biggest remaining chunk back for proof, left the rest for my darling little sister to find..."

"I hate her Jah! She stole EVERYONE'S love from me. I had nothing and she liked it that way. She would rather die than let me feel love so of course she probably singled you out! She wanted to get in your head and make you love her because WHY WOULD ANYONE LOVE ME?!" She shouted the last part, finishing with a snarl. She didn't understand what emotion was now coursing through her. It wasn't anger anymore, but it weighed her down in a similar way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxL O C A T I O N : Healers Den | Forest
                                                      xxC O M P A N Y : Storm, Jah, others | Just Jah
                                                      xxM O O D : Angry, jealous, hurt
                                                      xxO O C : I literally could not hold off doing my response haha.
                                                      xxC O U N T : 785
                                                      Althoci

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas