Welcome to Gaia! ::

disney butts
Silent Mule Man
Yet another way the government can control your private lives. Whoopie.

i feel like banning gay marriage is more controlling than allowing people to do what they want
confused

They're both as controlling.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

i thought this was going to be like a Number 23 thread or something

disappoint sad

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
gone a month
cool, it looks like gay's will sooner marry in all states than atheist can run for political positions

aren't there atheists in office already?

besides, there aren't any laws against non-christians or even specifically atheists running for election or being elected.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Silent Mule Man
Yet another way the government can control your private lives. Whoopie.

the ban is controlling private lives. the removal of the ban is freedom. stare how in the ******** is allowing gay marriage a way for the government to control our private lives?

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month
cool, it looks like gay's will sooner marry in all states than atheist can run for political positions

besides, there aren't any laws against non-christians or even specifically atheists running for election or being elected.
I'd vote for an educated atheist before most of the "Christian" politicians in office today. I mean, yeah, I believe in God, but you know what else I believe in? Science, ethics, knowledge, acceptance, equality, opportunity, education, medicine, research, safety, justice, honesty, and...freedom. Listening to some of the voices on today's political scene, I'd say most of my atheist friends have a better grip on those concepts than the Christians in the government. Too many Christian politicians seem to forget that when sworn into office, they put their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution--they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Heavenly Edge

Michigan is now the 18th state
To lift the ban on Gay Marriage.
Guys,
Now I can get married!
OIASJEO;WAIJFA;SDIFJ;
My excitement knows no bounds.

Welcome to the club! 3nodding

*New York stands up and shakes Michigan's hand*

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

I'd vote for an educated atheist before most of the "Christian" politicians in office today. I mean, yeah, I believe in God, but you know what else I believe in? Science, ethics, knowledge, acceptance, equality, opportunity, education, medicine, research, safety, justice, honesty, and...freedom. Listening to some of the voices on today's political scene, I'd say most of my atheist friends have a better grip on those concepts than the Christians in the government. Too many Christian politicians seem to forget that when sworn into office, they put their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution--they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.

I honestly would also hope to see a Hindu or a Pagan or something hold public office. whee

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

Don't attribute that one to me, Red...I know you heard it from me last week but I got it from somewhere else. I forgot where. But don't attribute it to me, look for the real source.

Chieftain Twilight

I agree with everything you've written on this thread...not gonna quote everything again but just an overall "this" to everything you've said. xd

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chieftain Twilight
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

I honestly would also hope to see a Hindu or a Pagan or something hold public office. whee
With you all the way on that one. Although I know that as long as there's a Christian majority in this country, there will never be an openly Pagan or Hindu or atheist elected official in the federal government, we can dream, right?

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

Don't attribute that one to me, Red...I know you heard it from me last week but I got it from somewhere else. I forgot where. But don't attribute it to me, look for the real source.

Chieftain Twilight

I agree with everything you've written on this thread...not gonna quote everything again but just an overall "this" to everything you've said. xd
Thanks for the heads-up, Hunter...can you give me an actual citation on that quote? I want to use it but I don't wanna risk violating any copyright shits, you know me xd

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Musical Fanzine
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

Chieftain Twilight

Thanks for the heads-up, Hunter...can you give me an actual citation on that quote? I want to use it but I don't wanna risk violating any copyright shits, you know me xd
Like I said, I can't remember who actually said it...I'll Google it tonight, write it down for tomorrow? Bay was asking me about it too.

It's a ******** brilliant quote though!

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight

Chieftain Twilight

Like I said, I can't remember who actually said it...I'll Google it tonight, write it down for tomorrow? Bay was asking me about it too.

Thanks, Hunter. emotion_brofist

Remember to give it to me. If you forget I'll send you home for it. If you die en route to my place I'll kill you a second time.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
Chieftain Twilight
gone a month

Chieftain Twilight

I'm flattered!

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Musical Fanzine
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine
ShalomTheStargazer
Musical Fanzine

Chieftain Twilight

Thanks, Hunter. emotion_brofist

Remember to give it to me. If you forget I'll send you home for it. If you die en route to my place I'll kill you a second time.
What, think I'd die? Right before my paycheck? Never! pirate

Oh, and gimme a call, Red...it's your turn to provide drinks

Eloquent Hunter

Congratulations! <3~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items