Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Browser

guys i think im getting old
emo

GAIA KNOWS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Browser

cb
emotion_8c
lol
everyone's a kid at heart

Backwoods Witch

i've been bored for awhile cry
the only thing that keeps me interested is the everyday item updates

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Generous Friend

Dedicated Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just got back onto gaia after being away for a year 5 days ago...You now have to spend more real money just to be able to get anything now...damnit all.

Shirtless Browser

Maraschinos
Lol

lol
that was pricelessss
dat capcha doe. rofl

Intergalactic Pilot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but don't leave, stay in cb

Shirtless Browser

Rinzler Tron
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but don't leave, stay in cb

Haha I probably won't leave for awhile
I don't really have anything better to do at this point in my life
lol

fenrir6661's Waifu

Fluffy Moonwalker

Lol that's great.
GAIA KNOWS whee

Desirable Sex Symbol

Shirtless Browser

Plagen
User Image