Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you...

UpVoted us? 0.49264705882353 49.3% [ 67 ]
Filled out the form for the Avatar giveaway? 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 8 ]
Groped Frosty? 0.15441176470588 15.4% [ 21 ]
Entered any of our other contests? 0.036764705882353 3.7% [ 5 ]
Been a worthless pollwhore who is going to abandon us D< 0.25735294117647 25.7% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]

Hilarious Genius

pirate 213/250 eggs ninja
This eggs are on Fire!!! dramallama burning_eyes

Hilarious Genius

pirate 212/250 eggs ninja

Romantic Lover

serenemercury
Sacred Wind
serenemercury
Sacred Wind

i have read books that long but...my god

I don't often read books that long. They can be hard to find. (I imagine they can be hard to get published). Not all really long books do I like though. The Game of Thrones series I could only read the first book. I didn't want to read more because I didn't really like any characters and those that I started to get attached to could die at the drop of a hat.

hahahaha but many say Game of Thrones is really awesome...but i havent read it yet...i am reading all classic books, like Wizard of Oz and the like

I read the Wizard of Oz as a kid. And at least some of the sequels. That is something I am interested in going back and reading again someday

and i just read the book a few months ago...it seems there are more parts to the story but...i could not find them

Hilarious Genius

DreamOfAll
It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...

Hilarious Genius

pirate 214/250 eggs ninja
Sacred Wind

and i just read the book a few months ago...it seems there are more parts to the story but...i could not find them
Your library doesn't have them? There are 14 it looks like that L. Frank Baum wrote. I don't think I read quite that many as a kid but I read several. Another good book by him is The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus if you can find that.

Hilarious Genius

pirate 215/250 eggs ninja
DreamOfAll
I don't know how you are finding so many, but then again, I am easily distractable.
sgt.Frosty
heart
emotion_hug How're you?

Hilarious Genius

[NPC] Easter Bunny
DreamOfAll
It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...
heart more eggs please!

Romantic Lover

serenemercury
Sacred Wind

Your library doesn't have them? There are 14 it looks like that L. Frank Baum wrote. I don't think I read quite that many as a kid but I read several. Another good book by him is The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus if you can find that.

wow...no...i find them online, free downloading XD

Hilarious Genius

serenemercury
DreamOfAll
I don't know how you are finding so many, but then again, I am easily distractable.

yep.. They are everywhere
serenemercury
sgt.Frosty
heart
emotion_hug How're you?

I'm good, you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers