Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
User Image

You can’t believe you've been dragged out to this concert. What could possibly be more boring than classical music? Fidgeting in your seat, you stare at the sea of people around you waiting for the concert to start. Applause ripples through the crowd as the oboe sounds the tuning note, and the conductor’s baton strikes lightly against his music stand. You clap politely, but you can already feel yourself starting to drift off just as the performance starts…

User Image

Discuss:
Who is your fav NPC this time around?
Is there an instrument you wish were featured?
How do you even play an Oboe?

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Composer
User Image

You realize that you are in an unfamiliar room, the only sound you hear the scratching of an ink nib against paper. You realize that there is a man nearby, feverishly writing on sheets of barred paper. Without looking at you he motions you over with two fingers and you hesitantly oblige. “What do you think?” he asks, handing you several sheets. You can’t make heads or tails of it, but he hums you a few bars, helping you follow along with his finger as he goes through and explains the music. Apparently, this man -- Paris, as he calls himself -- is quite the composer. It gives you a new appreciation for the difficulty of creating these beautiful works. When you finally awaken it seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Violinist
User Image

It isn’t long before you realize that you’re in an unusual chamber, the melancholy sound of strings being bowed filling the room. You turn around to see a woman skillfully playing a violin, her eyes closed as she expertly manipulates the instrument. After a moment she stops and opens her eyes, smiling calmly in your direction. “You may call me Vitula. Please, won’t you listen to my song?” She begins to play another piece, its sound beautiful and soothing to your ears. You are completely entranced by her lovely music, your own eyes closing as you listen. When you finally awaken it seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Opera Singer
User Image

You dream that you are in a strange room with an even stranger woman. She smirks as she sees you, drawing in a deep breath and issuing a high note piercing enough to rattle all the glass in the room. Your ear drums are ringing. “Your ignorance is pitiable, but a diva like me can help change your mind. No one can resist Edita!” she announces proudly. She begins to sing again, but this time it is a much softer, sweeter aria. You find yourself completely engrossed by her lovely voice. When you finally awaken it seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Flutist
User Image

You find yourself in a strange and unfamiliar room. Next to you stands a young boy, cheerfully beaming a bright smile up at you as he gently taps you with his flute to get your attention. “It’s rude to fall asleep in a concert, y’know? But that’s okay! My name is Quantz, and I’m here to help you appreciate the music!” Quantz lifts his flute up to his lips and begins to play a sweet melody, foot tapping along to the beat. It isn’t long before you find yourself enjoying the music, humming along to the tune. When you finally awaken it seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Conductor
User Image

You dream that you are in a grand arena, beautiful music filling every inch of the room -- but there are no musicians and no instruments. Before you is a woman, her back turned to you, arms gracefully held aloft as she conducts her invisible orchestra. The music quiets as she moves to face you in a swirl of skirts, a knowing smile on her face. “My name is Euterpe. Please, stay a while and listen. I think my music will surprise you.” She turns back and lifts her baton high, music flooding the room once more. You watch with unabashed fascination as Euterpe leads the orchestra through a rousing concerto, applauding wildly as they finish. She smiles and bows at you, and in an instant you realize that you are back in the emptying theater where you fell asleep. It seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Pianist
User Image

Immediately after nodding off you realize that you’re in an unfamiliar room. You stare around your unusual surroundings, confused, when a series of dramatic chords fill the room. A man behind you sits at a piano, his fingers moving quickly along the keys as he plays a few more bars and then turns to look at you. “I see that classical music may not be your forte. Never fear -- I, Bartolomeo, shall educate you.” The man resumes playing his passionate piece, and you find yourself appreciating the beauty of the music. When you finally awaken it seems that the performance has ended. But that’s okay! You’ll return to see a classical concert soon, and actually appreciate it this time!

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Questing:
You May now post!

Demonic Lover

I love those <3 love this style!
Edita looks and sounds adorable XD it's such a shame her item looks so bad :C I hope we get to see more of her XD she just sounds like fun~

Mewling Lunatic

That composer.

*grabby hands* *3*

Sparkling Transmutator

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
emotion_bigheart

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ahhhh thank you for this thread! Bara-chan's art is truly gorgeous for this setting ; A ;

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

ou ou ou

that art is pretty awesome

lovely and elegant

Not my preferred style but I appreciate the quality regardless emotion_bigheart

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Thanks! I couldn't see the art without this thread! ; n ; /too poor <3

p.s. I love ur name--the game's so much fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff