Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

^^ CLICK HERE TO JOIN ^^

Please read the following post!!! It contains information about what makes us one of a kind!!

User Image

Welcome to Wolves:Scars of The Warrior!!
I really hope you decide to join, but please do check it out. This is a guild for wolf lovers. Bashing them is not tolerated and we like to keep a friendly atmosphere. Please read the rules and the content below. Also introducing yourself will be greatly appreciated!

Recently cleaned out old members!!! Many positions now open!!

About The Wolves

The Fangs: A cruel and fearsome pack of wolves known for attacking wolves without question and injuring their own.
The Claws: A strong pack of wolves with a great fondness for their own. They follow their rules strictly, but do not take well to outsiders laws.
The Gristles: A sly pack of wolves with a nasty habit of tricking other wolves into trouble. They do not take kindly to friendliness toward outsiders.

Loners: Wolves that survived being chased off, or left for their own freedom
Zoo/Rehabilitation: Wolves that are on display for entertainment and educational purposes. Some return to the wild.
Wild Life Reserve: Wolves in a large enclosed environment that may return to the wild through small openings.

User Image

Plot
•As always the packs are at odds. They despise each other. But during this time their attentions are temporarily on themselves as the time of teaching the new pups of the pack arrives.

LIttle do they know a new pack is arriving, the Silverpelts.A pack of abnormal wolves driven by the power of the Moon to keep the peace in the wolves on the other side of the mountain. Will this peace keeping pack who has been ejected from their home pose a threat to the aggressive packs here?

What will they learn from each other? What earth-shattering changes will take place now? How will these packs take the possition that the SIlverpelts held?

Rules:OBEY

☻Listen to the Captain and Crew
☻Be considerate
☻If you are unsure of something contact the Captain or VC
☻2 line post minimum

User ImageHow to become a crew:

When Requesting to Join
Your username:
A bit about you:
Read anything about wolves?:
Are you literate?:
Roleplay?:

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
We are looking for active members and I hope to see some of you joining the guild real soon. smile

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
It's an amazing guild! Come on people! We are awaiting for your requests to join and we will be delighted to share the fun with you! biggrin

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello again! I'm looking forward to role-playing with all of our new potential members.

High-functioning Paradox

^_^ I'll check it out.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thanks! All we can ask is that people consider the guild.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bump. We have many wolves open for adopting or you could make your own.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bump. There may or may not be cookies involved.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's me again. Were just waiting on you. Remember there are a lot of adoptable wolves out there and pups coming from this season!

Lupine Lunatic

Sounds interesting. I'm looking for some guilds to join.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
XSK BlackStreak
Sounds interesting. I'm looking for some guilds to join.

Oh it is! It's great. You can put in an application as I am only the crew and not the owner. We do have a ton of wolves looking for owners though so you could jump right in.

High-functioning Paradox

Mother-of-one
Thanks! All we can ask is that people consider the guild.

It looks fun.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
It's a lot of fun! Right now we have still open slots for pups to be adopted! Hurry , otherwise we won't have rpers for them! In such case they will be born dead. Well that's the reason I already adopted a bunch of them as well ! How about you guys adopting the rest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff