Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Some of my Gaia Cash went missing during a transaction!

I'm not sure what caused it!
I went to buy a 48 pack of Critical Roll from the Cash Shop (La Victoire). I had noticed it was on sale for 2,499cash. I checked my balance and noticed I had 3,459cash. So Im thinking "Score! Awesome deal, let's do it!" Went to buy it, and it didnt look like the transaction went through. But then I noticed my Cash balance went to 2,000-something and I was like "whaaaat?" Accidentally clicked something and changed screens *facepalm* and now it shows I do indeed have my 48 pack of Critical Roll, which is great! Really... but I now only have 51 cash.... 3,459 - 2,499 equals 1,040..... crying where did my 989cash goooooo *sobs*

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
BUMP

Never had anyone reply to this, and it's been quite some time, I filled out a ticket back then too, and no one got back to me, so, does Gaia not care about me?

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
VixenAKShadow

I went to buy a 48 pack of Critical Roll from the Cash Shop (La Victoire). I had noticed it was on sale for 2,499cash. I checked my balance and noticed I had 3,459cash. So Im thinking "Score! Awesome deal, let's do it!" Went to buy it, and it didnt look like the transaction went through. But then I noticed my Cash balance went to 2,000-something and I was like "whaaaat?" Accidentally clicked something and changed screens *facepalm* and now it shows I do indeed have my 48 pack of Critical Roll, which is great! Really... but I now only have 51 cash.... 3,459 - 2,499 equals 1,040..... crying where did my 989cash goooooo *sobs*

Hi there,

Has this issue been resolved for you?

If not, please go to our Help Center and file a ticket and they should be able to look into your issue A.S.A.P.

Jak Bauer
Gaia Online Administrator

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Jak Bauer
VixenAKShadow

Hi there,

Has this issue been resolved for you?

If not, please go to our Help Center and file a ticket and they should be able to look into your issue A.S.A.P.

Jak Bauer
Gaia Online Administrator

Hi,

No, unfortunately my issue was not resolved, and I already filled out a ticket back then, not that I have the ticket number anymore sad

Edit:

Do I just file again??

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm still waiting....

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250