User Image

I tell ya, Gaians, I've tried counting a lot of things. Shoes. Bicycles. Freckles. Stars. Cygnus' toes. But nothing seems to work for me! Looks like the only thing that helps me drift off peacefully into dreamland is counting some adorable, fluffy sheep. Oh man. Just thinkin' about it makes me feel a little sleepy... 'Course, it's almost time for my post-breakfast before-brunch midmorning napstravaganza, so that might be why. I'm gonna probably curl up and start counting my wooly, even-toed ungulates soon. Maybe I'll even have a sweet dream about gorgeous items like these...

User Image

Have you been dreaming of winning some of these fabulous prizes? It's simple enough to nab 'em! Just try Dreaming of Sheep! All you have to do is count your sheep until you doze off, at which point you'll no doubt be whisked away to your very own dream -- but the best part is the reward you'll score at the end! Choose gold and you could win up to one billion gold. Choose items and you might win valuable rares like Stellar Dreams or Lady Lunar! It's as easy as falling asleep. This lovely dream will only be in La Victoire until March 18th, 11:59 PM EST so drop by soon if you'd like to take a nap with me!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!