Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Prophet

Has anyone seen him? Also does anyone play league of legends here? Just curious

Loyal Kitten

He's a leprechaun, I would be surprised if he wasn't hard to find.

Invisible Star

He hasn't posted at all mad

I play LoL a little bit but I suck.

Dangerous Mage

Yes to Leauge, no the the little guy, there is rumors he has been sighted in the CB, but really no one has had any luck.

Shaggy Prophet

CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
He hasn't posted at all mad

I play LoL a little bit but I suck.

Well im bad too, but I want more friends to play with. So want to add?

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

he hasnt been active yet
gold green lucky March leprechaun St. Patrick's Day, Irish, Odanodan
[NPC] Odanodan

Shaggy Prophet

WeItschmerz
Yes to Leauge, no the the little guy, there is rumors he has been sighted in the CB, but really no one has had any luck.

What rank are you? Whats your summoners?

Dangerous Mage

Tatsuya Hizokai
WeItschmerz

Lvl 30. I haven't played my promos yet. But, the kids I play with are all Silver 1-Diamond. So I can't be too horrible. My summoner is XCordis.

Shaggy Prophet

WeItschmerz
Tatsuya Hizokai
WeItschmerz

Lvl 30. I haven't played my promos yet. But, the kids I play with are all Silver 1-Diamond. So I can't be too horrible. My summoner is XCordis.

okay ill add you. i havent done my promos yet either. dont want to get bronze or something, but sounds like you got some nice mmr

Kawaii Shoujo

It would be nice if he quoted us... hey Odanodan how about quoting us?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
No to both, but I've heard a fair amount about the game. I've watched enough of The Green Scorpion's YouTube countdowns to know a little about some of the characters. It certainly looks fun, but if I need Steam to play it should I decide to do so I'm SoL...I've discovered Norton does not like Steam, and I can't get into the section of Norton where I could possibly fix that because Norton keeps freezing up when I try to access it (Just Norton, the rest of the computer is fine). The World hates me, man. That's what it feels like at times.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Is Odanodan even on right now?

Romantic Bookworm

I"ve noticed him quoting in his contest/giveaway/what ever it is thread.
[NPC] Odanodan
]Are ye feelin' lucky, punk? 'Cause I sure am!Lucky

Shaggy Prophet

Xashowd
No to both, but I've heard a fair amount about the game. I've watched enough of The Green Scorpion's YouTube countdowns to know a little about some of the characters. It certainly looks fun, but if I need Steam to play it should I decide to do so I'm SoL...I've discovered Norton does not like Steam, and I can't get into the section of Norton where I could possibly fix that because Norton keeps freezing up when I try to access it (Just Norton, the rest of the computer is fine). The World hates me, man. That's what it feels like at times.

Lol Norton is weird, but you dont need Steam for it, you can go straight to the site to download it if you want to play it

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Tatsuya Hizokai
Xashowd

Lol Norton is weird, but you dont need Steam for it, you can go straight to the site to download it if you want to play it

Sweet. Thanks for the info!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces