Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Kishune looked at Gareth as he smashed through the bolder that he sent flying to the tin can with his explosion. When he stopped and laughter came from the rust bucket, Kishune narrowed his eyes at him. “That was nothing…If you want a real fight, unlike the one you wasted your time on in the village when you should have been leading, then I’ll satisfy.” Kishune said as he got in a fighting pose with his katana in one hand and the other started to form a black sphere that started to grow pretty big, but slowly. “But this will be your last general!” He said with a growl. As Gareth went for his mace Kishune was about to attack till something snatched the general up and took him air born. Kishune looked up with a glare and saw it was Emlyn. He huffed at them but unlike usual flames did come out. He then stood straight and raked his hand across his face pealing the blackness from his body as if it was skin shedding from him. As the blackness fell to the ground it faded away as if it was burned to ash.

Once it was all off Kishune looked up at the two in the sky dully. “It’s the same where ever I go…” He said then looked to where the fissure that was created by Gareth as it swerved and narrowly missed a few solders that were in the path. ‘Damn tin man has more loyalty to his men than he does for himself…denying his blame in all this…’ He thought then huff. “YOU!” Kishune yelled as he pointed his sword at a soldier that was nearby. The soldier flinched at the sudden out burst from him. “When the general cools, I have a message I want you to tell him for me…” Kishune said as the soldier stood in attention worried if he didn’t he get killed. Rumors spread with in the soldiers that they mysteriously die if they refuse to show respect to a black fox and refused to do as he said. Kishune was that fox but rumors aren’t always as they seem at first. “Tell him there is a city south east of here…Emlyn knows where it is at.” He told the soldier. “The city is under high respects of the king, and more and likely be willing to take in the kings men.” He told the soldier as he nodded. “You fail to do so…” A small spot of a shadow crept up the soldier’s body. The soldier noticed and started slapping at it out of fright. “That shadow will pierce through your neck…” He threatened with a glare. His words were only an empty threat though. Kishune couldn't get his black flame power to activate. But still the soldier quivered at his words. Kishune then dropped the hand with the sword to his side and started to walk away into the forest. He couldn’t stand being around another general that would accept his own failure.

As Kishune got deep in the forest and far enough away from the general and his troops, Kishune grabbed at his still bleeding wound with a growl. He lost quite a bit of blood with that wound. “Damn that general…damn them all!” He growled as he gripped his blade tighter. “If I didn’t waste my power on that damn halfling, I wouldn’t be in this condition.” He said to himself thinking of the demi god. A dark light then started to emit from the tip of his sword. Kishune looked at it in confusion as the glow seemed to get brighter “What the…?” He said then suddenly collapsed to his knees out of weakness. Kishune’s eyes widened when he did this. “Why am I suddenly this weak? I know I didn’t lose that much blood.” He said in a weakening voice as his strength faded more and more. He then looked down at his blade as the tip crumbled to dust taking an inch or two off the blade. Kishune then fully collapsed on the grown unable to move much. ‘Damn that black smith…what did he do to my sword…’ He thought. Kishune then slowly placed his hand on his shadow. “Show yourself…” He said weakly then his shadow then separated from him and formed a little black fox. The little fox looked at Kishune and nuzzled his cheek as he lay on the ground. “Enough…you need to take over for the night…something zapped my strength…” he said then the fox nodded in understanding. Kishune then started to fade in the ground and became the fox’s shadow. The fox then looked around wondering where to go. it then smelt a fire off in the distance. He wondered if people were around it. If anything he could use it for warmth for the night. He then started to head in the direction he smelt the fire with a slight limp to one his hind legs. The fox then walked out from a bush near the fire. He saw it was the person Gareth was fighting with back in the village, and the other was Akane. When the fox saw her he wondered if Hoshi was nearby. The fox wondered why they were together, and then its stomach growled. The fox figured he find out later and walked with its limp right through their little campfire to the river and looked at the water in search for something.

Breaking Benjamin - Crawl
((Bleh...not good...))

Mewlicious Paladin

KiaBurst

Negatrash S e n s e i

Sgt Gearex

#8C1717

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna
He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: the forest outside the village
I am with: General Gareth and Ezekiel
I feel: I'd regret this if it hadn't just stopped those hotheads from fighting

Well, Gareth wasn't listening to her, and wasn't affected by her magic, but at least he couldn't do much harm. Her claws were starting to hurt from him hitting her repeatedly, but she would endure until he calmed down. Emlyn had no idea how long that would take though. When he yelled at her to "unhand him" she responded, "I don't want you and Kishune fighting. I can guarantee you the kind doesn't want you fighting either. I'm sorry General, but I'm not returning you to the ground until you're calmed down."

Emlyn glanced down at Kishune, wondering how he was doing. Well, at least he wasn't challenging Ezekiel next. Though, he was talking to a soldier. Seeing the soldier get scared and begin swatting at himself, Emlyn called down, "If you harm another soldier, Gareth's going back on the ground and I'll help him discipline you!" Emlyn wasn't even sure whether she was serious or not, but luckily she didn't need to decide. Kishune walked off, hopefully to blow off some steam.

Wait, did that mean she could put Gareth down? Emlyn didn't want to hold him up here long. The longer she was up here, the more her hands would hurt, and the longer he'd be pissed at her when this was all over. Emlyn slowly descended, and set Gareth down on the ground, before returning to her human form. Her hands hurt like hell, and she wondered how bruised they were beneath her gauntlets. Now uh, to make amends with the general. She almost hoped he'd immediately dash off after Kishune. At least it'd be away from the injured soldiers, right? "I'm sorry I had to do that, General Gareth, but I couldn't allow a fight. Kishune's attacks can be a bit uh, explosive, and I didn't want that harming any of the soldiers." Emlyn decided to stop there, not mentioning how she'd picked up Gareth because he'd been easier to stop, or how she was worried his magic might end up harming the soldiers as well.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Theme/Voice: 1925
Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side, small pouch for her spell book

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

ᗩḰᗩﬡᙓ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Akane worked on slipping her long slim legs through the fabric of her stockings as she listened to the boy talk. Rolling her eyes at the cold weather comment she continued on securing her stockings into their space. "I thought that was pretty apparent," she spoke dryly while raising a brow at Kaiden. She tugged her boots onto her feet before finally sitting back onto her hands, her eyes left the fire and went towards the darkened sky.

"Not really. My brother and I are not even from this kingdom. We're from a kingdom bit far off," She answered squinting her eyes a bit. She was hoping to use the stars to see where they were, but it wasn't dark enough just yet. Her eyes then flickered back to Kaiden. "Although, we did make a stop there. We stayed for a few weeks before leaving,]. Why?" She added. Akane decided to leave out why and when they left. She still had no real idea who Kaiden was or why he was even slightly interested. Akane's attention was soon driven towards a limping black fox who seemed to mozzy its way in front of herself and kaiden. Making a walk towards the river. She couldn't seem to spot why it seemed familiar. Akane usually had trouble making animal friends.....

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.✯.═╝

KiaBurst
User Image
XMarching on til victory we fight!... 』

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Listening to Akane as she talked about where she was from, Kaiden remained quiet. Thinking about the nearby kingdoms, nothing came to mind. Hailing from Springhaven himself, he knew nothing of the kingdoms to the North, South, East or West. All he knew of was the one he currently resided in. In a way, he did find himself somewhat envious of the girl for being able to travel such distances, but from how it sounded it was also a big pain. "I guess you must have avoided the raid on Springhaven then," He said as he looked over at her. Returning to stoking the fire, he remained silence for a bit as he tried to avoid answering why he had asked.

Shutting his eyes, he could still remember the raid he took part in and the betrayal that followed. His eyes opening up at the sound of something moving around before them, he looked past the fire and stared at the black fox. Noticing it limping as it crossed the small campsite, his own stomach began to growl. Having not had enough to eat in the past few days, it was only logical that he'd need subsistence. Glaring at the fox as it went towards the river, he looked down at the fire.

Turning his attention towards Akane, his face remained emotionless as a skew of words can flowing out that would have alarmed almost anyone. "Would you care if I ate that?" He bluntly asked her as he gestured towards the black fox. His stomach growling once again, he could already taste its flesh in his mouth. "I haven't eaten much in days and...That fox is injured...I should probably put it out of its misery, right?" He asked as he began to rationalize the idea of killing the injured fox for food.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『 ...The fire still burns!X

Location:A river in the forests to the South of the Elven village
Company:"In the woods with two foxes...One edible, one not."
Melody of the time: "Silence..."
Any thoughts?:"Guess not and...Hey...Food."
O.o.C.:

Negatrash S e n s e i

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The fox looked down at the water looking for fish he could easily catch in the shallow part of the river. He didn’t find any right off hand and decided to take a drink from the river instead. The fox’s ears flickered as he heard the man from the elf village ask Akane if she wouldn’t him eating the fox. The fox raised its head and looked at the man with a dull glare. Some shadows separated from its own and went into the river unnoticed. The fox knew he couldn’t fight them at the moment, not in the injured state he is in, and without his powers being un responsive. The shadows then found a few good size fish. One was near the shore a few feet away from him. The fox quickly jumped at the fish and bit its tail and flung it at the man having it slap his face and then flop about in his lap. The fish was about a good foot long. The fox huffed at the man then jumped in the river and grabbed the other two. He had a bit if a fight to get them both to shore and to the campfire, but he did it. The fox then dragged the fish around the fire to have then cook. He paid no mind to the man as he did so. Once the fish were placed the fox went to lay by Akane, trusting her more than the man, as he waited for the fish to cook.

KiaBurst

Negatrash S e n s e i

#8C1717

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
The Pathfinder

User Image

Penelope raised her right eyebrow in question for a moment; she turned her head in Angel’s direction after hearing the Hoshi’s answer. She wondered if Angel mistook him for one of the villagers amidst all the chaos. In just the few minutes she’s been with the boy, even with her senses weakened she could still sense the energy that exuded from the boy’s body. The air around him was not like the villagers, so she contemplated why Hoshi was in the village during the attack; ud yer man perhaps be workin' wi' de phantoms?… Penelope pressed her lips together for a moment; this was a serious assumption, she wondered if the others would suspect the same thing; she needed to go about this carefully. She did not want to cause unnecessary panic amongst the weary people inhabiting the church. She hoped she was wrong, perhaps there was a reason Angel brought him….She hoped so;Alas de inconvenience av fatigue, dis auld doll is too knackered ter keep up wi' dees youthful folk. , she thought to herself with a tired sigh before thinking about the Hoshi’s question.

“ Yer want ter go back…right, uh” She mumbled with a faint smile while she rubbed the back of her neck as she tried to find a solution that would help the boy. The blue bottle that hung from her belt casually swung at it’s own pace the entire time she stood there, “ Well, unfortunately we cannot make any portals dat 'ill send yer back, many av us 'av jaded our energy, as yer can see...” She said as she waved her pale hand out in Angel’s direction, presenting the sleeping injured male as though he were a fancy price. She pulled her arm back to her side; she kept quiet for a moment as she attempted to come up with an idea, “ 'aha, it sure wud be deadly if yer cud fly there- but dat can’t possibly 'appen- uh..” Her exhaustion slowed the process and damped her creative thought. She mumble to him with a disappointed tone in her voice, “ De only tin' is ter walk back, but that’s an awfully long journey, aboyt two days at most- not ter menshun 'oy fierce it wud be ter go alone.” She said with a small frown as a small gust of wind strolled through, rudely intruded between the two and zipped past her right ear.

She slowly straightened her posture just as a small idea began to sprout in her mind. She filled her lungs with a strong inhale of air through her small nostrils and slowly waved a pointed index finger, aimed straight for Hoshi’s torso. The movement of her hand was like a witch casting the spell with the flick of her wand, but the words that were about to leave Penelope’s lips was not a spell, “ If yer are against de idea av travelin' alone. maybe. if de others approve, yer can travel wi' us 'til we cross paths wi' yisser buff an' blister, Akane. ” She said before lightly pressing her lips together after speaking the name of Hoshi’s sister. The corners of her mouth slightly rose, she was not exactly proud of her final answer but there was not much they could do for the boy.

“ 'oshi, wus it? dat name sounds loike it came from lands far from 'ere, ye a foreigner? i’m not from raun 'er, if yer 'aven’t already noticed by me accent. oi c** from Oirlan', it’s pure veeery far from away 'ere. gran' country. wha ye from?” She quickly asked just after proposing her idea to the boy, swiftly changing the conversation for a moment. Her curiosity took control of her tongue, she wished to know more about the new stranger, “Sorry, me curiosity gets de better av me at times.” She said with a light chuckle. She kept her ears open to her surroundings while she conversed with the boy, she listened to the healers mumbled to one another as they carefully cleaned and bandaged Angel’s wounds.

(( edit~ ))

User Image

Negatrash S e n s e i
    kishune

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image

"That's dependent on what he has to say."

Amathal simply stared at the door that Dai had walked through minutes ago. She hadn't moved. She was still trying to wrap her mind around what Dai had said. He was going to believe whatever Kriuvin made up to tell him? He was going to trust Kriuvin?

Amathal finally turned away from the door. She looked around the room, a blank expression on her face. Finally, her gaze landed on the bed in the room. It was made perfectly, not a single wrinkle marred the surface of the comforter.

She was tired. She felt like she was completely drained of everything. So, she walked over to the bed and slowly crawled on top of it. She slowly and gently laid her head on the soft pillow and closed her eyes. She was completely still as she tried to fall asleep.

A red streak flashed behind her eyes and she jerked slightly on top of the bed. She heard Kriuvin's words to her back in Saffron's village, when he invited her to travel with him. Amathal jerked slightly in the bed again and turned to her other side. Her eyes were screwed shut.

Behind her eyes, she saw the little dragon Tiona. She saw her adorable eyes and cautious expression. She heard her innocent, nonsensical murmurs of sounds. And then her form morphed into the woman she saw standing in front of Kriuvin in the hallway. Thin streaks of blood were painted along her body in her mind and Dai's words echoed in her ears.

And then, after a few moments of cool blackness, another red streak flashed behind her eyes. The red melted into the blood-covered blade that had plunged through her stomach. She was staring down at it just as she had when she had been stabbed. She saw her blood flowing over the blade and dripping down into the dark nothingness.

She felt the blade being pulled out of her stomach. Then, she saw what she imagined her eyes looked like when her immortality had been drawn from her. Her rich brown eyes were drained of all color. They became icy blue and then cloudy as all life was drained from her.

Amathal clutched her arms against the sides of her head as the images continued to play behind her eyes. She drew her legs up to her stomach on the bed, now in a fetal position. The cover was balled up beneath her. Her body occasionally twitched every few minutes.

Amathal's Theme Song

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

ᗩḰᗩﬡᙓ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Akane watched as the fox began to fish loudly in the river. Her attention went back to Kaiden as he spoke of the raid on SpringHaven. Her mind flashed through the memories of that morning, it hadn't been a pleasant sight. Akane gave a quizzical look to Kaiden, "Raid? What raid?" she asked. Akane was acting stupid for the sake of her own safety. Apparently their were people in this world who did not like people from that village. Even though she had only been there for a few weeks, she was still considered an enemy to those people. "What happened there, Kaiden?"

Akane watched as the strange animal left fish by the fires before plopping down beside her. Raising a brow, she shrugged to Kaiden. "I don't mind. It's just some fox," She answered. "I don't really care." She tiled her head to the side to let it rest on her shoulder. Her mind drifted towards the worry she had been supressing momentarily for her brother. She hoped Hoshi was alright. Her biggest concern was that he was able to find himself a safe place til she was able to find him.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.✯.═╝

KiaBurst
    User Image
    XMarching on til victory we fight!... 』

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hearing Akane through his ramblings, Kaiden seemed caught off guard that she was questioning the mention of a raid. Ignoring the actions of the strange fox, he kept his eyes on her as he silenced. Looking back at the fire, he kept his lips sealed as he listened to her question what had happened there. "...The King's forces attacked Springhaven, but the reason is unknown," He tried to explain, unsure of how much information to give out. He may have been on their side up til then, but their own men betrayed them so randomly that he wasn't able to determine the reasoning behind it at all. "I...lost someone very close to me then and...I want to know why and...I..." He began to explain as he took the hilt off from his side.

Finding himself being cut off the sudden whack to the face, his eyes narrowed as he felt whatever had hit him flopping around in his lap. Grabbing the fish by the tail, he glared over at the fox as it walked over with two more fish. With fish and hilt in hand, he began to grit his teeth under his lips as he watched the fox lay the fish by the fire and move over to Akane. Unable to believe a wild animal would be smart enough to do this, a smirk began to cross his lips as he got the approve to do whatever he wanted with the fox.

Tossing the fish down next to the fire, he began to walk towards Akane. With no hesitation as he drew near, he crouched down and grabbed at the fox by the scruff of his neck. Lifting him up, he looked into the eyes of it as the blade of blue flames shot out from the hilt of his weapon. "I've never really seen a fox that tried cooking before," He said rather menacingly as he began to walk over towards the river. Glaring at the fox as he carried it away, he was actually curious to how smart it was, but that just made him suspicious.

Stopping at the river, stood at the bank and gritted his teeth. "...I don't know what you really are, but...ending you now seems appropriate right now," He bluntly said as he glared at the fox. Raising his sword up, he aimed the blade at the throat of the fox. Embers dancing around on the sword of fire, its radiant blue light illuminated his face as he looked into the eyes of his prey.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『 ...The fire still burns!X

Location:A river in the forests to the South of the Elven village
    Company:"In the woods with two foxes...One edible, one not."
    Melody of the time: "Silence..."
    Any thoughts?:"Thank you for the food."
    O.o.C.:

Negatrash S e n s e i

kishune

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Winter Warrior 50
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image
    =Angel Austin=
    "No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
    Where: somewhere outside the church
    With: no one in particular.
    Thoughts: I'm alive...

As Angel laid on the ground looking up at Penelope as she kneeled down and reached out to him, he let out a small smile. This was the first time he seen her act such a way. She seemed like an actual blind person like this. When she touched his hair he could sense her worry through her touch. He couldn't reach he mind though. All he got was like static. When her hand reached his shirt and wound, he felt pressure be applied to it. Angel could barely feel that she was doing it. When Angel heard her tell him he was in worse shape than she was, he light laugh. ‘I’m a guy…aren’t we suppose to come out worse than the women?’ He thought then shifted his eyes to look at Hoshi as noticed he came with him. ‘I didn't mean to bring him...I couldn’t let go in time…’ He thought then looked back at Penelope. He could tell she was tired and couldn't move him on her own. 'Maybe the half ogre cn help...' He thought. When he called her love he could tell that humored her he smiled at that thought but knew her worry was far greater. When she said it was great to hear him again. ‘Some one was happy to hear from me again…? Miracle…’ He thought as his eyes shut and he started to slip away. ‘Well, at least it will end on a good note.’ He thought as everything went black to him.

The last thing Angel knew he was in a darken room with what looked like magic circles floating all around him and one massive one on the ground. “So this is what that soulless fox goes through…and I guess everyone else before they…” He said then paused. He then looked down at himself as a very faint white light emitted from him. “So that’s how much I been corrupted.” He said as his body had cracks all over it. “You know if you didn’t look at that Pathfinder’s eyes that one time, you be way less corrupted.” “True she must had her reasons not to show them, but their all flesh cracks. Nothing to truly affect…the core…” Angel paused and looked in the direction the voice came from. “Who’s there?” He called out to the darkness and red eyes then showed through the darkness. “You don’t remember me? We fought at a lake way from that last stand town.” The voice said with cockiness in its tone. Angel looked at it confused at first then realized. “You’re that demon.” Angel responded but didn’t show much care after his surprise. “Let me guess you died and possessed me?” He asked out of curiosity. “Yes, but it wasn’t you who killed me though.” The voice answered. “We were summoned to another world from our corrupting one.” It told him. “That explains a bit; such as my newly found abilities such as the crystals, and gravity manipulation. Also the slight changes in my curses…” Angel said as he looked around at the floating magic circles. “Yeah…the gravity thing is actually my ability. Your’s the crystal thing you can do.” The voice said sounding more casually. “I see you being in my body affected your personality a bit there.” Angel said meaning the demon not sounding as psycho as when they first met. “Yeah, thanks to one your curses it’s affected me but my resolve still hasn’t changed.” The voice said. “Yeah…I can see that…” Angel said as the voice laughed. “Well it doesn’t matter now. That was my last stand…I wasted more energy than I can generate in time to heal. It’s a pain to be a being with odds against you.” Angel said as he looked up as he crossed his arms. “Tell me about it. I can’t even take over cause your curses.” It said meaning the curse that kept things as curses and souls from entering his body, but the curse changed and only let half the effect of curses pass and souls in. “And don’t speak like we’re going to die. I’m using my energy to keep you alive.” The voice said. “Yeah, but that will only stabilize my body for the night…once day rises this body will fade like it was suppose to oh so long ago…” Angel said with a hint on grim in his voice. A Curse placed on Angel made energy absorption and usage hard. Energy he absorbs is halved, and the amount he uses is doubled. The voice remained silent knowing he was right.

Time passed and Angel started to become fainter as he felt he was losing his connection to his body. “Man, your life was strange…not even a demon would lived such a thing.” The voice said and Angel sighed. “Can you stop looking into my past? I didn’t want my life passed before my eyes as I die…” He said looking at the magic circles figuring out which was which. As Angel sorted through the multitude of circles, a bright dark light shine over head. Angel looked up at the light and blocked the brightness of with his hand. “What the…?” He said as he looked at it. “Looks like whatever being(s) that look over this realm has favor over you.” The voice said as it looked at the light. “But…”Angel was about to protest but knew it was better for him to accept. “Sigh, Guess punishment hasn’t ended…well anyhow, Thank for sticking around for my…almost last moments. Hope to never see you again.” Angel said as the light grew brighter and them they both disappeared. The voice laughed. “Don’t thank me just yet. You still don’t know my intentions.” The red eyes then disappeared in the darkness.

Back in the material world, Angel’s body did a quick flinch action, and then Angel suddenly shot up from his laying position to an upright sitting position. He took a deep breath like he he hadn’t breathed in a long time. Angel then started to breathe a little heavily. Angel then started to feel his face and checking himself. He then started to unwrap his left arm of both the new and old bandages and revealed his scar up arm. He let out a sigh of relief as he grabbed it. “Guess that was…another chance.” He said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
    AmaLee - Unravel
    ((Bleh...))

niegeno

Negatrash S e n s e i

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

-steals the 1000th post-

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    Dai

Dai looked up at the newcomer and nodded as he listened to the predicament. "Alright, who else knows? If anything it'll be quicker if we aren't all running in the same direction." he said still a little weary from having dealt with Amathal. Still, it would have been rude not to help, and no doubt look bad if he didn't. If anything the best course of action was to try and gain as much knowledge as possible in a short amount of time before rushing off like a chicken with it's head cut off. Dai certainly didn't want to be that chicken right at this point in time.

BowWowzChica

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    Anise
    Main theme emotion_sweatdrop Song of her heart emotion_sweatdrop Voice emotion_sweatdrop Main conch song emotion_sweatdrop

"After the sarcasm in the clinic you hardly deserve 'pleases and thank yous'..." she said with a partial derision that almost seemed to parallel her initial contempt with Kriuvin when they'd first started out together. After Damian and Clay had added in their comments she sighed, "No, it's probably not a good sign, but it's the best we've got and time isn't necessarily on our side." she said as she started to rethink allowing either of them to help find the lost fairy. "Anyways, we are looking for a fairy. She's fairly tall...and, um..." Anise made a few gestures that represented a rather curvy body of the woman she believed the fairy to be. "...I think her element was fire, but I never really got to ask." Anise said hoping Damian had enough information and would soon start leading the way instead of them just standing around talking about a curvy fairy.

OOC:
    Mewlicious Paladin
    120Damian120

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

User Image
    "Sometimes the wrong choices,"

User Image
    Rather than rush immediately back to her duties, Serephina decided it was in her best interest to take the scenic route to the rendezvous point. And, for a change of pace, she refused the use of her wings and opted to instead proceed ahead on foot. Yes, indeed, it was a long walk ahead through the forest but that was not a concern.. The trip would provide her amply time to mull over her thoughts and recollect herself.

She sighed softly as she took in the splendor of the land which made up this region of the kingdom. How fortunate his Majesty was to preside over such rich, lush territory. As she strolled past she quietly brushed her fingertips over the rough dark bark of tree. It was not like home, but it was lovely here no less. It was an unfortunate fact that since she had been so occupied with her mission she had little time left to savor these mundane joys.

Along the path she treads a clear flowing stream soon met up with her. On a whim, she followed it’s twisting and turning banks for a few yards. There was something about the clear flowing waters that beckoned her so.. What did the humans say? Ah, yes, that is right. “Opposites attract,” was that it? She would have likely continued along the banks, but something caught her eye. Her brow furrowed as she peered down at the moist soil of the stream bank. What was this now? She knelt to better study the dainty pair of tracks. These were recent.. She glanced up, her gaze swept the treeline as she thought. She wasn’t alone out here after all, great. So, was it friend or foe which had made their escape into the forest? Rising to stand, Serephina did what she does best and set off in pursuit of answers. As she closed in on the end of the trail, she eased her pace so to approach quietly. And what should she find? Well, none other than a sleeping child it seemed.. This find only perplexed her further. What was she doing way out here?
    Coyora

"Bring us to the right places."

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Winter Warrior 50
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

As the fox laid by Akane as the fish cooked he listened to their conversation. They were talking about the massacre in Springheaven that failed. The fox didn’t show any signs that he knew what they were talking about. When Akane said she didn’t care if he was killed, the fox glared at her. He then looked at the man as he walked up to the fox and picked him up by the scruff of his neck. The fox looked at the man dully as he was carried to the bank of the river. When he told him he never had seen a fox cook. The fox sighed. “You really are going to treat the one who got you food to feed that grumbling stomach of yours?” The fox said. “And how does killing innocent appropriate? You were just talking about that massacre at Springheaven and not knowing the reason right? How is that any different than what happened to the one you lost? Wasn’t he innocent in your eyes, or wasn’t he?” The fox asked then struggled out of the guys hand by pouncing off the guy’s face. The fox didn’t know who he lost but he could tell he wasn’t one from Springheaven. “Now are you going to fight a fox that is only trying to find a place to keep warm from the night.” The fox said as it looked at him not caring if he caused a fight. The fox had no bad intentions, unlike his real self who caused the fight on purpose, and wouldn’t even get fish for them to eat with them having no use to him.

KiaBurst

Negatrash S e n s e i

#8C1717

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items