Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The fox looked at the man as he remained still after it had answered his question. The fox glared at him as the flames raged a bit as he called the fox a few nasty words, and quickly calm down. “Look who’s calling who crap? You’re the one who is getting angry for being told the sword emitting blue flames was never seen before.” He said as he watched as a grin grew across the guy’s face. When the guy told the fox he was given permission to eat him and wonder if he likes roasted fox. The fox grin as he heard that. “Be prepared then. A fox is a predator, which means their meat is a little…” He was about to finish as part of a scythe swiftly shot out of the shadows between them swinging partly from the shadow ad hitting the inflamed sword away from the fox. It then disappeared back into the shadow as soon as it finished blocking the sword. “…Tough.” The Fox said as he smirked at the guy. He didn’t even move from where he was stood nor change his posture. The foxes powers were really limited but he could at least use what all he has stored in it’s shadows…which isn’t much but his moves were at least unreadable.

Breaking Benjamin - Crawl

Negatrash S e n s e i""

KiaBurst

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where:
With:
Thoughts:

When Angel heard the ogre call him a bird again and told Angel he brought him with him. He sighed as he laid there. “I told you once already I’m no bird…I’m a angel…” He told him as he then raised his left hand and placed it over his face. Angel was pulling a blank from the time he was passed out and fading, but what he remembered thought was a dark room with magic circles everywhere and red eyes emitting from the darkness. It seemed familiar but he couldn’t place it. Angel let out a sight again and then realized his left arm bone hasn’t dissipated like the rest of the crystals around him back in the village. “What kept you from falling apart…?” He whispered as he looked at it but just laid it down and looked at Penelope as she told him about the others. Angel nodded at her as she said she hasn’t spoken with anyone since she arrived. He worry about that later. “Yeah understood…You did seem extremely tired back at the village. But it does seem lively though.” He said with a faint smile. Angel then listened as Penelope continued to say that they needed to find the people of the village a safe place to be safe. “Yeah, guess that’s something that needs to be done. This many people can’t stay here for too long.” Angel said as he thought about how close they could be to the recently attacked village. He didn’t know anything about the area so he wouldn’t be much help to figuring that out. But he figured it would be tough moving this many people though, but figured the others could figure out something. Angel then looked at the ogre as Penelope said they also needed to find a way to get him back to his sister, or it sounded like that. ‘Man I separated him from someone…on top of that he thinks I’m a bird…’ He thought and simply replied. “Yeah…”, as he laid there and drift to thought. He wondered howling it take him to get to a movable state. He figured he be able to move by morning.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel

Quote:

User Image
XMarching on til victory we fight!... 』

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Feeling a ominous presence as he lunged out at the fox, Kaiden's eyes locked onto the beast's shadow. A black scythe rushing from the darkness, he watched as it struck at his blade. Finding his arm swinging back to keep a grip on the weapon as it was parried, he jumped back a bit. Skidding on the heels of his greaves, he glared at the fox as he watched the scythe retreat into the shadows. Unable to escape the feeling he had seen it before, he thought back on where he could have seen the weapon.

It was then that a familiar stench overcame his senses. Knowing it far too well from the hellish week he had been experiencing, he bared his teeth to the fox. "You...You're with the king and his men," He found himself saying as the blade of his sword seemed to waver, giving off embers as it tried to stabilize its self. Keeping his guard up, he raised the blade to strike once more. "You give off the stench of dried iron," He pointed out as his sword finally stabilized.

Without a second of hesitation, he rushed at the fox once again. Swinging his sword at him again and again, he found himself becoming more and more enraged at the thought that this fox had the answers he sought. "What do you know of Azure?! Why was he betrayed?!" He screamed out as the flames of the blade began to go out of control. Embers dancing off of the blade, the bluish flames began to rise from the weapon with each swing. Slashing at the fox again and again, sparks began to fly off of the blade, disappearing as they went further away from the original blade.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『 ...The fire still burns!X

Location:A river in the forests to the South of the Elven village
Company:"That...That fox does know something!!!"
Melody of the time:
Any thoughts?:"Give me all the answers I seek or burn away you wretched fox!"
O.o.C.:

Negatrash S e n s e i

kishune

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Kriuvin, Dragon of Ice

Kriuvin's criticisms seemed to have an effect on Isaiah; faced with the dragon's harsh criticisms, the blue-haired warrior appeared to reconsider his earlier decisions and accept Kriuvin's reasoning with little resistance. When the latter had finished speaking, Isaiah gave no response save for an acknowledging nod, which Kriuvin took it to mean that he had realized his mistakes and now understood what needed to be done.

And let this be your last such foolish error in judgement, Kriuvin thought, fixing Isaiah with one last critical stare before turning towards Dai.

"It is doubtful that the other members of this 'search party' will be as willing to rethink their chosen course of action as Isaiah...I believe further persuasion will be required in their case." He once again wished that it were otherwise, but no such convenient fortune befell him. The strong determination which many of the rebels possessed was useful at times, but incredibly irritating in situations like this, in which they committed themselves to illogical, sentimental choices. "If you would lead us to them, Dai, we can deal with this issue promptly."

ArianaLucky_Star

BowWowzChica

niegeno

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Dai

Dai nodded slightly, "Isaiah didn't actually tell me where they were, but I could make a pretty good guess where Anise would start." He said as he turned around and led them back through the chapel and towards the front door. 'Since the portal ended near the front door, it's likely she'll have used that as a starting point and go from there.' Dai thought as he moved in between the various areas and people. It didn't take long before Dai was stepping out the entrance doors and looking around for Anise and her presumed little band of searchers. "They probably aren't far from here, since the portal's ending was just a little bit in that direction. Anise it probably hoping that Isaiah's companion hadn't landed far away from that point." He wandered over in that direction as he looked for clues of where they others could be. "I hate to say this, but you might be able to track them quicker than I can." he said with a glance back at Kiruvin and Kagiroi.

BowWowzChica
Eretico
niegeno
Mewlicious Paladin
120Damian120

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Kagiroi
Fire Dragon

Kagiroi showed her relief to Isaiah’s new decision by slowly exhaling through her nostrils, but there were still more obstacles that were hindering her progress. She stood quietly as the males spoke to one each other, her gaze drifted shifted to each mouth that spoke about this search party that had left to find some lost fairy. She lightly narrowed her eyes; This is taking too long…She growled within her mind. She hoped they would be long gone from this building by now, this small fragile wooden facility called a church was starting to make her feel cramped, or that might have been her patience dwindling. She preferred to be more active.

As soon as Dai suggested that one of the dragons bring back the search party, her deep red gaze brightened ever so slightly as she stepped forth, “Yes, I agree. I will bring them back. The two of you are needed here.” Kagiroi spoke in a firm tone with an attitude that could not be persuaded to do otherwise; A little hunt- I mean getting some fresh air will do my mind some good, she thought to herself as she looked to Kriuvin and gave him a small nod before she walked away, “This should not take long. Pardon my leave.” She spoke as she walked past Dai giving him a respectful nod as she began her journey out of the building. Though the journey was not very exciting, she listened to her footsteps as she walked down empty wooden hallways, and weaved through the main hall packed with weary villagers to reach the exit. She filled her lungs with fresh air as soon as she stepped outside the building.

She extended her arms out. Enjoyng the wide-open space around her, her fingers rolled into tight fists, and her knuckles cracked from the pressure as she stretched all the muscles in her body. She was careful not to aggravate the healing wound on her the back of her shoulder. Once she was ready to retrieve the group, she held her nose up towards the passing breeze. She detected a few scents, but there was one that stood out, it was the male she carried to the infirmary back at the villager; clay was his name. She opened her eyes once she pinpointed their exact direction. She began to walk off in their direction, her pace gradually picked up into a full sprint through the forest.

After she reached a good speed she leaped high into the air, her arms crossed over her head as she burst out through the treetops and glided through the air. She curled legs and raised her knees up to her chest as grvity began to graduly pull her back down to the earth. Preparing for her inevidable decent but enjoyed the short flight. A small grin appeared on her lips as she felt the light of the moon bath her smooth skin, and illuminate her neon blue hair. She flewed her fingers feeling the wing slither between her fingers, she greatly missed flying, and moving her own body as she pleased. She released a small cloud of yellow flames, expressing her happiness. Though it was short lived, for a moment she was freed of her deep hatred until the distance between her and the tree top decreased. Reality rushed back to her in a flash and dispeared back into tree tops, cracking and snapping through tree branches and landed on her feet behind the group with a hard thud, “Everyone, this search will have to wait for another time.” Kagiroi spoke in a clear tone for everyone to hear, if her entrance had not grabbed their attention already. She lowered her hands down to her sides, leaves and brocken branches trickled down from above.

“ Dai wishes for you all to return so that we can discuss our next course of action.” Kagiroi strictly spoke to the group looking to each of them. She straightened her posture and used her fingers to flick off a leaf that rested on her shoulder. She waited for their response, she hoped they would comply and return to the church, she was not in the mood to waste time, but she would not break her patience so easily and snap at the group.

----------------------------------------------

(( <,> I hope this is ok))

---------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Eretico

BowWowzChica
ArianaLucky_Star
Mewlicious Paladin
120Damian120

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Claiborne Knighton
My home was taken from me, and those responsible will pay with their lives

I am here: The great outdoors
I am with: Anise, Damien, Kagiroi
On my mind: I have no clue what's happening

Issiah wanted to inform some Kruivin person about their plan. "Is he the resistance group's leader?" Claiborne would have to meet with him at some point. And talk about how much they disliked the king or something? Clay didn't actually see much of a point in meeting the guy. If he had some cool plans to take down the king, Clay would do what he asked as long as it wasn't stupid.

Anyways, time to get started. His shoulder was still out of commission, but he really didn't need it to face off against the usual ilk he ran into. He didn't need both hands to shoot lava at people, or swing a mace at someone's head. Speaking of that, he was alerted to danger as he heard someone falling through a tree, breaking branches. He whirled around, using his good arm to make a nearby rock fly to him and begin to melt as he assessed the threat.

He gave a small sigh of relief when he saw who it was. Letting the molten rock fall to the ground, he greeted the dragoness, "Oh, it's just you. Eh, you'd probably enjoy having lava splashed on you."

Clay didn't bother asking why she was here. He assumed her dramatic entrance would be followed by some words of explanation. He was proved right when she called off the search, and mentioned some Dai guy. Ugh, too many people to keep up with here. Who was the leader again? Whatever. Ignoring her strict tone, he inquired, "Why are we calling off the search? I have literally zero clue who Dai is, but we've already got a course of action. Find the sexy lady and get her out of whatever s**t she's probably gotten herself into." It all seemed reasonable to Clay, but he had just lost a lot of blood and also had no idea what was going on. "Though I will admit, I am probably the worst ******** person here to consult on whether or not things are a good idea." Clay was down for whatever at this point. It was probably a bad idea to go questing with his injuries anyways. "Alright, lead us home so we can talk like civilized people or whatever we're supposed to be doing."

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Not Gonna Die
Outfit- same as pic, but Clay wields a mace

((Out Of Cake?!: I stole nie's quote list so if you don't think you need to read this, you're probably right))

Eretico

BowWowzChica
ArianaLucky_Star
niegeno
120Damian120
tityanya

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Anise
Main theme emotion_sweatdrop Song of her heart emotion_sweatdrop Voice emotion_sweatdrop Main conch song emotion_sweatdrop

Anise was about to answer Clay's question when she noticed him tense and turned to see what had caused it. She was slightly alarmed when Kagiroi suddenly dropped from the sky but grew less and less so when Kagiroi explained why she'd come. Anise didn't bother to answer as Clay seemed to unload all she was thinking. Still, she frowned a little when Clay assented to following Kagiroi back. 'I didn't expect them to send Kagiroi after us, much less force us to come back.' Anise thought as she looked to Kagiroi. "If it's Dai and Kruivin, telling us to come back then we'll have to." she said walking back the way they came. Thankfully they weren't far off so it didn't take long to get back. As they were walking Anise explained to Clay who Dai and Kruivin were so that he wasn't left behind when thing were finally explained to them.

OOC:
Mewlicious Paladin
120Damian120
niegeno

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Dai

Kagiroi hadn't been gone long and Dai could already hear the sounds of an approaching group as he looked from Kruivin to the edge of the clearing around the church. Moments later he could see the figures coming out towards them, one obviously shaped like a very unhappy little sister who'd been scolded for something she hadn't considered her own doing. Looking back at Kruivin Dai shrugged, "They seem to have consented a lot quicker than you were expecting, though I'd guess they came for the explanation not because they were told to."

BowWowzChica
Eretico
niegeno
Mewlicious Paladin
120Damian120

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Kriuvin, Dragon of Ice

Kriuvin turned towards the approaching group as Dai did, also somewhat surprised that the search party was so willing to obey his instructions and return when they were previously so adamant in departing. Kriuvin had been prepared to take matters into his own hands and coerce them to stay using physical force if necessary, but the present outcome was much more preferable, if very unexpected. Dai's statement was almost certainly correct, however, and he nodded in agreement as the elf spoke. If the reasons Kriuvin gave for holding them back were not satisfactory, they would simply try to leave once again. "Then we will have to make sure they are...convinced by our explanation." He replied matter-of-factly, placing a noticeable emphasis on the word 'convinced.' As the group neared, he noticed a new face among them, a young man with red hair dressed in a blue long coat reinforced with steel plate armor along his limbs. "It appears they have enlisted yet another warrior for our cause...at least recruitment is something that they can be relied on for."

In any case, with the search party accounted for, the rest of the rebels would need to be gathered as well. That would be a much easier task. Raising his hand up from beneath the folds of his cloak, Kriuvin willed an orb of unstable icy energy into existence, a pale-blue magic sphere that constantly flared and crackled as it hovered just above his palm. Kriuvin lowered his arm in preparation for a throw, then swiftly swung it upwards, causing the orb to fly upwards at a remarkably high speed. It ascended to a great height, leaving behind a trail of sparkling ice particles as it travelled through the air, then detonated like a flare upon reaching its zenith, creating a bright, wide burst of ice that reflected the rays of the sun and produced a shining light that was visible to anyone within the church. When the others saw it, they would know to gather where it had originated, and it would save Kriuvin the trouble of sending someone to fetch them.

As the icy flare radiated above them, he lowered his arm back down and stood where he was in silence, waiting for everyone to gather before himself and Dai so that he could begin describing his plan.

ArianaLucky_Star

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

BowWowzChica

120Damian120

kishune

Negatrash S e n s e i

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Kagiroi
Fire Dragon

The dragoness was pleased that the two could be so easily persuaded to return. She kept silent, as the two were so willing to return, though she released a quiet growl beneath her breath when Clay spoke of her finding joy in bathing in lava. She was not sure if he were serious, thought the heat would be pleasant for her she failed to see the humor in his words, if there was any. As the two started to move she released a small spark of green fire that scorched a leaf that glided past her face.

As they walked, the dragoness detected the scent of blood from Clay’s wound, she glanced to him, examining him while they walked before parting her lips to speak, “I see your condition has not improved since we last met. Were the healers not able to mend your wound?” She curiously asked, as she started at his wound. She never witnessed the healer attempting to heal him; she had to leave to protect the rest of the villagers. The dragoness was impressed that anyone baring such a wound was able to walk about. Thinking back on his words a curious question brewed in her mind, “ I believe it is safe to assume that you have joined our group? Why do you wish to fight against the King? Even with such a wound…” The dragoness calmly asked as she looked ahead to the blue haired girl leading the journey back to the church. The dragoness could tell by Anise’s response, and the manner she walked that she was displeased when she approached them and asked the two to return. The dragoness lacked the social skills to improve the girl’s mood. Then again, the dragoness released a log silent sigh through her nostrils; the dragoness was not all that concerned either. As long as everything was moving according to plan then she was content. Her gaze traveled back to Clay as she waited for his response, curious as to what he would say, and probably expected to hear another rude remark from the hot-blooded male.

As soon as they returned to the refuge camp, a large flash of blue light hovered over the church. She spotted Kriuvin, the corners of her lips slightly perked up, “It’s about time…” she mumbled beneath her breath. Her grin faded as she glanced to Anise who kept her distance ahead of the two; bitterly marching onwards. She calmly released a heated sigh, “The meeting is about to begin…” She coldly spoke as began to walk in Kriuvin’s direction.

----------------------------------------------

(( Sorry for the wait, also had a bit of a block, but yaaayyy~ we are moving~ ))

---------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Eretico

BowWowzChica
ArianaLucky_Star
Mewlicious Paladin
120Damian120

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Claiborne Knighton
My home was taken from me, and those responsible will pay with their lives

I am here: Outside the church, and it's gonna stay that way
I am with: The rebels
On my mind: Let's take this outside

Alright, the mission was over. What a waste. Claiborne walked back with the others, listening to Anise's explanations on who Kruivin and Dai were. Kruivin was pretty much the rebel leader, and Dai was the leader of the village. Dai's authority over the rebel group seemed kinda flimsy, but it didn't matter much since the Kruivin guy was saying the same thing. "Alright, I'll put them at the top of my 'don't kill this person if they annoy you' list."

Claiborne continued to walk along until Kagiroi came over to him, asking about his wound, and if the healers were unable to fix it."Healers? Let's be real here. I got shoddy first aid at best. I'll give your guys some slack since it was in the middle of battle, but all I got in terms of treatment was some gauze shoved in my shoulder hole to stop the bleeding." Claiborne made a shrugging motion with the injured shoulder, but winced. He'd have to take the gauze out at some point. The battlefield quick fix prevented it from even beginning to heal. "I'm assuming I'll have better luck once I see a real healer, or at least a fake one who can spend more than five minutes on me."

As for why he wanted to fight, even with his wound, he responded, his voice and tone containing less of the dramatic anger he usually flashed about, and more of a colder, serious fury, "I want to do whatever I can to help kill the king. For what he did to Springhaven, I won't rest until he lies dead." Claiborne seemed to realize he was getting riled up, as he coughed and stood up straighter as he continued, more casually, "And even if I never fully recover, I still think I can help. Being able to melt stone is useful even I only have one arm."

Soon they got back to the church, where they found some blue guy shooting ice into the air. It exploded like a firework. Didn't seem all that stealthy, but Claiborne didn't care to sass the guy. Careful to keep a safe distance from the holy ground of the church, Claiborne asked Kagiroi, "Are we having this meeting outside? I recently discovered that I'm half demon. And I also recently discovered what being a severely weakened half demon on holy ground feels like. I breathed fire. That was the only fun part of the experience."

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Not Gonna Die
Outfit- same as pic, but Clay wields a mace

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Eretico

ArianaLucky_Star
niegeno
120Damian120
tityanya

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cuwen
120Damian120

Many of those inside looked out towards the grounds as a signal of meeting was sent up into the air. Those who did not watch it were sent to some of those much further in the church who had no idea what was going on outside. It took very little time for people to gather as everyone seemed curious to know what the next steps would be.

(bump smile )

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

ᗩḰᗩﬡᙓ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Akane sat boredly watching the continuing exchange of the men, she noticed that the fight was going nowhere. And to be quiet honest, the stupid fox was useless to her and her prerogative. Akane stood to her feet quietly, dusting off the back edge of her dress and the ends of her sleeves. She hoped it gave the men some more time, but it didn't matter. Neither of the men had seemed to even get any closer to finishing the fight. "Well, I've had about enough of all this nonsense," she sighed while tucking a strand of black hair behind her ear.

Akane looked towards Kaiden's shadow that was barely visible with the firelight. Focusing, Akane lifted her index finger towards the sky slowly, keeping her hand shoulder's height. At the same moment, out of Kaiden's shadow came a long black tendril that would slowly wrapped itself around his ankle. "Time to go Kaiden, you've had your fun." Akane spoke in a matter of fact tone. "Lets find a decent place to sleep tonight. Shall we?" Akane began to walk into the deeper part of the woods, the tendril would trip Kaiden and drag him by his leg if succeeded in wrapping itself up to his knee. If not, Akane would continue on without him.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.✯.═╝

KiaBurst

Kishune

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas