Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
I've never been in a gang, I've got friends in gangs, friends that deal with gangs and friends that are cops whom are swat who deal with gangs.
Oh yeah I have a few cop friends to, not all of them are bad (^_^). Most of my gang friends are dead, in jail, or gone somewhere.

A lot of my gang friends just disappeared, maybe they moved or something, I don't really know, I stopped communicating when I got clean so I don't know what happened to them. Though I have a lot of military friends, like a lot a lot.
Lol I have a lot of military friends and family lol.
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer

Hello. How are you doing?
I happen to live in Texas as well. whee

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
MonMonGarita
I am doing quite well right now. How are you doing? Kewels, how do you like it here?
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer

That's good to hear.
I'm alright actually, just a bit upset the weekend went by too quickly...for my taste at least.
Gaia is alright I suppose. Much like you, most of the friends on my list just up and disappeared.
I've made a few new ones, thankfully.

What about you? How long have you been on Gaia?

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
MonMonGarita
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer

That's good to hear.
I'm alright actually, just a bit upset the weekend went by too quickly...for my taste at least.
Gaia is alright I suppose. Much like you, most of the friends on my list just up and disappeared.
I've made a few new ones, thankfully.

What about you? How long have you been on Gaia?

Well my first one was in 2003, but I think this one is 2005 or '04.
Yeah the weekends always seem to go by so quickly sigh. I think Friday night was the only night I managed to do something fun lol. I've made a few new friends to, friends I think are really the only thing that makes Gaia truly worth it. Though I still like it even with out my friends.

Dangerous Lunatic

LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
I've never been in a gang, I've got friends in gangs, friends that deal with gangs and friends that are cops whom are swat who deal with gangs.
Oh yeah I have a few cop friends to, not all of them are bad (^_^). Most of my gang friends are dead, in jail, or gone somewhere.

A lot of my gang friends just disappeared, maybe they moved or something, I don't really know, I stopped communicating when I got clean so I don't know what happened to them. Though I have a lot of military friends, like a lot a lot.

Hell I'm trying for marine force recon, I've just got to get some colage credits lol

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok

Hell I'm trying for marine force recon, I've just got to get some colage credits lol
crying I'm so jelly I tried to get in, but I have asthma because I have really bad allergies so they won't let me in. I come form a military family to and my dad and my mom's dad were marines my mom almost signed up but got prego with my older bro. plus a series of other military family members from other branches

Dangerous Lunatic

LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok

crying I'm so jelly I tried to get in, but I have asthma because I have really bad allergies so they won't let me in. I come form a military family to and my dad and my mom's dad were marines my mom almost signed up but got prego with my older bro. plus a series of other military family members from other branches

Hey, they won't take me because I'm a highschool dropout, that's why the collage credits are nesisary. I don't know why I chose it or it appeals to me because I'm an anarchist but it does.
Do you belive in prophetic dreams?

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok

Hey, they won't take me because I'm a highschool dropout, that's why the collage credits are nesisary. I don't know why I chose it or it appeals to me because I'm an anarchist but it does.
I think dreams are linked you memories, and thoughts. Yeah you have to have, high school diploma or college stuff. It's better to go in with at least an AA so you can be and officer instead of enlisted trust me enlisted sucks officers are asses to enlisted usually

Dangerous Lunatic

LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok

I think dreams are linked you memories, and thoughts. Yeah you have to have, high school diploma or college stuff. It's better to go in with at least an AA so you can be and officer instead of enlisted trust me enlisted sucks officers are asses to enlisted usually

Officer? Doesn't that mean I'm not going to be actually going to be infantry and in combat? Because that's what I'm going for here, I'm a shitty leader.
I kind of predicted two people's deaths and almoast everything definitively bad that's happened up until this point, last time I ran from what I saw, it happened anyway. So A few months ago I saw myself get shot and killed, in a very sandy place, and I was carrying a rifle. I'm not scared, if it happens at least I didn't run from it.

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
Officer? Doesn't that mean I'm not going to be actually going to be infantry and in combat? Because that's what I'm going for here, I'm a shitty leader.
I kind of predicted two people's deaths and almost everything definitively bad that's happened up until this point, last time I ran from what I saw, it happened anyway. So A few months ago I saw myself get shot and killed, in a very sandy place, and I was carrying a rifle. I'm not scared, if it happens at least I didn't run from it.
Oi, well don't die! We just became friends! -hugs-

Dangerous Lunatic

LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
I kind of predicted two people's deaths and almost everything definitively bad that's happened up until this point, last time I ran from what I saw, it happened anyway. So A few months ago I saw myself get shot and killed, in a very sandy place, and I was carrying a rifle. I'm not scared, if it happens at least I didn't run from it.
Oi, well don't die! We just became friends! -hugs-

No promises but I shall try - hugs back -

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
I haven't heard from you in forevers!!!! Where have you gone my friend!

Dangerous Lunatic

LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
zhidkosti rok
I haven't heard from you in forevers!!!! Where have you gone my friend!

I have gone no where's, I'm sorry!! How are you doing!!!

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
zhidkosti rok
I have gone no where's, I'm sorry!! How are you doing!!!
-Glomp- Allo, I am bored, but well. How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff