Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Treasure

34,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
* Shymagical
* Cotton Candy Pie
* Single pie crust with fluffy blue and pink cotton candy filling!
* I think it'd look cute.

Moonlight Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
* Username: JuJuBe1115

* Name of Pie: Drunken Apple Pie (Though it was originally called MacGyver Pie)

* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: The pie is a basic short crust with apples inside, however all the flavouring and spices are met by using appropriately flavoured alcohol. I've found Goldschlager (cinnamon schnapps with flecks of gold in it), Buttershots (butterscotch schnapps), and Heineken are a good combination.
The pie, if made for this site, would look like a golden brown pie with drunk bubbles rising off the top. Perhaps with flecks of gold in the crust (too make it fancy and fun, just like Goldschlager!). The top of a bottle poking out of the crust might clarify the cause of the bubbles. Perhaps a flushed face and drunk bubbles when equipped would also illustrate the special features of this pie.

* Why you want this pie!: This is actually a pie that came out of real events. I had friends who went on a long camping trip, and left me and my friend to house-sit and care for the dogs. The day before their return, I thought it would be nice to bake them a pie. I had the apples peeled and cut and the crust made up, only to find that they had taken almost all of their seasonings and spices with them for their trip! As I headed out to see about making the trek into town to acquire what I needed, I passed the bar. I remembered that the night before they left a bottle of Goldschlager had been opened to make oatmeal cookie shots. I needed cinnamon. Goldschlager tastes like cinnamon. The light bulb lit up! I used the aforementioned schnapps for the cinnamon component, took some Buttershots for a caramelly flavour, and threw in some Heineken to temper the sweetness. What resulted was a pie that tasted like the embodiment of an autumn baked apple served with shortbread, and a hint of warmth from the remaining alcohol. It was beautiful.

Overall, that is a happy memory for me, and if it can be shared with others, maybe it can give them a bit of a smile, too.

And the moral of the story? A fully stocked bar can help solve a crisis.

Shameless Gawker

Unbeatable Treasure

34,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
* Shhymagical
* Shark
* A double crust pie with a big blue fin(s) sticking out of it.
* Seems it'd be popular, considering how we like our Shark Week.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username
Rubai Sora

* Name of Pie
Kawaii Pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
Everything you can imagine to be cute: flowers, rainbows, glitter, ribbon, hearts, balloons... It would look like something that a Lolita girl would gush over for how cute it was.

* Why you want this pie!
Who doesn't like cute stuff?

Noob

23,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Heart Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
i love all pies but meat pies n a few others i cant remember

Feral Egg

20,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
(heh hope three entries isn't too vain sounding sweatdrop )
User Name: Carly Dragon
Pie Name: Sopor Pie
Ingredients and Looks: Miracles, green slime, clown horns. It looks like a pie with lime green filling. A slice of it would have the slime oozing out. Maybe a horn to garnish the whole pie.
Why you want this Pie: Homestuck Cosplay. I've seen a lot of good ones on here, and why not add a pie to your next Gamzee outfit?
<>Shout out to all my fellow Homestucks<>

Man-Hungry Codger

* Wheatheart
* Lemonade Pie or Pink Lemonade Pie
* This is an actual pie that I make. it is NOT a ghetto lemon meringue. Ingredients are 1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade or store bought, your choice), 1 small can (about 14 oz) sweetened condensed milk, 1 tub (about 8 oz) of Cool Whip or whipped topping and one can (about 12 oz) of frozen regular or pink lemonade concentrate.
gently fold or mix thawed whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk together (using as much or as little of the canned milk as you like, to taste, how sweet or tart do you want it?), gently mix in thawed can of lemonade (again to taste).

Pour into graham cracker pie crust (or two depending on how fluffy the mixture ends up). I like to use the mini pie crusts for single servings. Let chill in fridge until set, about 3 hours.

You can decorate the top with thin slices of candied/sugared lemons and a ring of whipped cream around the edge.

a slice will have the brown crust, a light yellow or light pink filling (a bit of food coloring can brighten it up if you want), brighter sugared lemon slices on top, and a bit of white whipped cream.

As an added bonus, this pie can be made in different flavors, depending on the type of juice concentrate you use! I've done peach and grape before, giving a lovely peach or violet color.

* I want this pie because it is très délicieux! Seriously, try it.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
eccentric-internet-junkie
Hassli
* Username : Hassli

* Name of Pie: Diedrich Pie (And Diedrich's Stupid Babies Pie)

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make:

6 cups I herd u liek diedrichs (or, if you prefer something more colorful, Easter 2k12 Flock of Diedrichs. The taste is tangier)
2 cloves How to Win Friends and not FAIL, crushed and shredded
Pinch of grated Diedrich Cone of Shame
1 Tablespoon melted Frostee Treets Green Apple Grunny Dreempop
A dash of sad pig boy
1/2 WHOLE stick of butter

Mix ingredients into bowl and fill pie pan. Be careful not to crush or bruise your Diedrichs (They get very upset and tend to scream. You must promise them something nice like say a pony if they are good boys and girls) Cook at 325 until crust is crispy and Diedrichs are slightly browned on top. Approximately 45 minutes. Be certain to cover the pan well with aluminum foil because Diedrichs may try to escape. They are very good at not dying.

When the pie is complete, grab yourself a slice of some terrified, possibly still moving Diedrichs and dig in!

User Image

Available in classic Diedrich lime green, and rainbow Diedrich's stupid babies.

* Why you want this pie!

Hello! Yes! Maybe you are wondering why you should vote for this pie? Well I tell you what, Diedrich is the President and the President is always voted for! Therefore you will vote for this! Isn't politics fun?

Diedrich eats his stupid babies. Maybe I want to try it too.

I also love Diedrich. I love Diedrich so much. This is the next logical step.

Besides..... maybe I will become what I eat..... Because I want to be Diedrich!

Ok! Thank you very much! I love you if you choose my pie! Ok! Thank you! I love you!

haha!!! oh my goodness xd if/when Gaia finally adds the wedding system, can i marry you?!? because you have made my day, many times over, to the diedrichth power! 3nodding emotion_brofist
haha! That's so sweet of you! But my heart belongs to another!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username
Rubai Sora

* Name of Pie
Teddy Pie

Fabric, buttons, thread, stuffing, needle It would look like a pie pillow or plushie, with the buttons decorating the crust and the stuffing being the filling. The edge would look like teddy bear ears. Maybe a needle like it is a pin cushion.

* Why you want this pie!
It would fit those who like working with their hands to make something.
* Username : Minespatch
* Name of Pie: "Pumpkin-bran pie"
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make:
-Pumpkin filler from a can
-Bran grain(for the outer crust)
-Cinnamon
-whoop cream
-apple slices(for decoration)
-orange and brown sprinkles

Sculpt the middle of your pie with pumpkin pie insert to make it flat and full while the Bran crust holds it together. Sprinkle gently cinnamon all on top of the flat surface of the pumpkin insert to give some delicious brown looking dust-like texture to add texture to the top.

Toward the crust but a inch or two away, add small apple slices to the top. Doing a line of apple pieces in a circle toward the crust. Finalizing would be sculpting the whooped cream to be either the usual dollop or a type of smile. Sprinkles would be a addition for the sake of fun.

* Why you want this pie!
I'm a big lover of pumpkin pie. The cinnamon texture is quite tasteful to the gentle build of the pumpkin.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username
Rubai Sora

* Name of Pie
Dragon Treat Pie

Gold, jewels, pearls. The crust would be solid gold and filling of jewels and pearls.

* Why you want this pie!
Well, if you get a dragon upset, you need something to distract them while you run away!

Unbeatable Treasure

34,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
* Shymagical
* Treasure Pie
* Pretty much gold n' jewels in a pie crust with a ruby for a cherry. A certain "shopkeeper's" favorite pie.
* Sparkleeeey

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username
Rubai Sora

* Name of Pie
Sakura Pie

Cherries, cherry blossom petals, cherry blossom branches, sake (for flavoring). It would have a pink crust with petals sprinkled around it. The filling would be cherries, more petals, and pieces of branches. The crust would have a sake taste.

* Why you want this pie!
You need something to eat while watching the Cherry Blossoms~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas