Fuzzy Explorer

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Cynotherium
* Treacle Tart
* Syrup, Pastry, Icecream, Wafer flake
It should be circular and in a cute crisscross pattern. A small dollop of icecream on top and a triangular pink wafer to garnish.
* I love how sweet a pie they are! Add icecream, stick in a pretty wafer and yum!

Loiterer

9,875 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
* Username - Work Drug
* Name of Pie - NPC Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make - This should have miniature faces of some of the NPC's that Gaian's see everyday o3 o
* Why you want this pie! - Would just be pretty cute considering all the cute NPC stuff gaia has, idunno owo

Demigod

28,025 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
* Username: Lt Featherwise
* Name of Pie: Cookie Dough Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make:
It would have normal pie crust, with chocolate chip cookie dough in the center.
* Why you want this pie! : Cookie Dough tastes good.
* Username: Sexts
* Name of Pie: Power Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Sugar, spice and everything nice! This odd pie has three layers, blueberry, strawberry and lime.
* Why you want this pie!: Well.. this pie could save a whole town.

Shameless Fairy

*Username: CaiteeByrd
*Name of Pie: Shrodinger's Pie
*Incredients and what it would look like to make: It would be a pastry box filled with a pie... or maybe an empty pie tin. Until the box is open, the pie is both eaten, and not eaten.
*Why you would want this pie: It celebrates, Pie, Science, and the great mysteries of life. Also, it's all pop culturey now.

Tenacious Hellhound

* Username
Hell Tutor

* Name of Pie
Death by π

* Ingredients and what it would look like
Skulls. Death. Loud Noises. More Skulls. Blood. Guts.
It looks like a whipcream screaming skull on a delicious redberry pie surface.
A sharp kitchen knife stuck on it would allow a cloud of black smoke to escape, shaped like more skulls. Possibly screaming.

* Why you want this pie!
BECAUSE DEATH METAL

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

Hope Legacy
* Username: Hope Legacy
* Name of Pie: Hevenly Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Cloud puffs, angel dust, sweet feelings and the golden light of love, hope and faith - it would look like a perfectly fluffy shiney pie with perfectly white little wings on both sides and a halo and golden light shining down from above: inside would be fluffy and white with little gold flecks
* Why you want this pie! because doesn't everyone want their little slice of heaven?
You did! And it's ADORABLE!
Hope Legacy
* Username: Hope Legacy
* Name of Pie: Hevenly Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Cloud puffs, angel dust, sweet feelings and the golden light of love, hope and faith - it would look like a perfectly fluffy shiney pie with perfectly white little wings on both sides and a halo and golden light shining down from above: inside would be fluffy and white with little gold flecks
* Why you want this pie! because doesn't everyone want their little slice of heaven?

What a heavenly pie 3nodding

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hassli
PsychoRabbitV2
Hassli
PsychoRabbitV2
Quote:

* Username: PsychoRabbitV2
* Name of Pie: Grunny Meat Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
the pie would have green crust, with a red gooie filling, its also been approved by 2 out of 5 dentists the other turned into zombies....
* Why you want this pie! not just humans but animals and monsters like pie too, and everyone likes a meat pie, this is just a new spin on a classic.
I like this pie. Why are you quoting yourself?

to be eye catching
I don't think it's going to help your case much, bro but whatever floats your boats.

cant blame a guy for trying

* Username - II Serena Tsukino II
* Name of Pie - Le baiser du ciel
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make - First you will need fresh milk produce at dawn so the heavenly sky can kiss it. you need eggs of life from the hen with hearts shaped birthmark on her feathers.flour from the farm that has been in alive for the ages of life.as you work on the pie you need to think of the love ones you have in mind for me is Darien and Rini. then you need to add the sweetest strawberries and a ribbon butternut in cased around the rimes of the pie. finally bake it within the the sunset all the feelings and the love you have can envelope the pie.
* Why you want this pie! Because i am really bad at making at kind of food sweatdrop but i spent all night making all kinds of bakery food.i finally made something right that everyone likes and its the pie.

Newbie Noob

user: baby_kitty_258
name of pie: pi are squared
Ingredients: add theories, all kinds of algorithms and mix in order of operations. shape pi into squares, then place on worksheet and put into a conversion oven until infinity and beyond.
I want this pie because: pi aren't round, pi are squared. i know that sounds irrational, but just don't minus, it's perfectly all right.

Trash

* Username: UninstaII
* Name of Pie: Pie Drawing
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: What you will need is, paper, and a drawing utensil.
* Why you want this pie!: Who wouldn't want a drawing of pie to look at and get hungry for some more pie?

Magical Pup

7,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
* Username: Luminene

* Name of Pie: Galactic Melon Pie

* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: This pie has a sweet, crunchy crust paired with the mild taste of melons and cream. But that's not all! The smallest of stars and planets are thrown on top for a microcosmic display of space. The whole pie is very pastel and almost looks like a rainbow in appearance. (it glows a bit as well) As you eat it, some say you can hear distant cries from the tiny planets...Others just eat the pie 'cause it's so darn good.

* Why you want this pie!: I've always thought space was rather lovely to look at! Melons are also my favorite type of fruit, and a melon pie sounds delicious to me. I also love pastel colors! I wish I could have drawn my entry, for I'm more of a visual person, but I hope that at least somebody else is able to imagine the pie that I've created!

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie You lost The Game Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make The sorrow and misery and outright hatred that you just lost the game because of a pie blended together and baked to perfection.
* Why you want this pie!Because a pie just made me lose "The game".

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
* Username:TayaNyaSonozaki
* Name of Pie: Pi-athetics
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Make enough dough for one 9 inch single crust. Then get two eggs and one cup of sugar. Then from either a bag of cookies, or ones you made yourself get 10 cookies. Afterword's cut each cookie into a number place the numbers on top of the pie batter. Then put in the oven for 15 minutes at 420 degrees Fahrenheit. While that's cooking get confectioner sugar grind up with 1 egg yoke mixed thoroughly, and add red food dye. So now you have red frosting to grade your pie with!
* Why you want this pie!:I want this Pie for the irony of it's deliciousness!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff