Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hey everyone!

Gosh, I love today... Pi(e) Day! I know we are, like, supposed to be celebrating big numbers and maths and all that fabulous stuff, but I kind of want to celebrate, well... pies! I mean, how can you NOT want to celebrate pies?

Anyway I was thinking - perhaps it is time to try out some new recipes, and I could sure use your help. I think a pie contest would be super sweet! If you suggest a new type of pie you'd like me to have in my shop, and your suggestion is picked as a winning recipe, not only will your pie item be made and sold in the Buttercup Cafe, you'll also win a "Sweet as Pie" prize pack.

Read below for more details and best of luck to all the Gaian bakers our there!
User Image

yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie Rina's Pi(e)tastic Contest - Rules & Guidelines yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie

Sounds like tasty good fun - how do I enter your contest?
Great question! Entering this contest is super simple - all you have to do is suggest a new flavor of pie you'd like to see in the Buttercup Cafe shop! You can suggest any type of pie you like - your culinary imagination is the only thing limiting you!

Once you've created a new type of pie, post your suggestion in this thread along with the following info:
Quote:

* Username
* Name of Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
* Why you want this pie!

How long does this contest run?
This contest runs from Friday, March 14th (get it..3.14? haha!) until end of day Friday, March 21st, 2014. You have a whole week to com up with a fab new recipe!

What if more than one person suggests the same type of pie for the shop?!?!
Ohhhh, that would be interesting! If more than one of you fabulous pie-aficionados suggests the same type of pie for the shop and that idea is a winner, then the first person to post the suggestion will win! Better get your recipe on paper first before anyone else!

How many times can I enter this contest?
You can enter the contest as many times as you like, but each entry must be a unique, original creation of your own design.

If my pie idea is picked as a winner, what will I win?!?!
Another awesome question! This contest will have 3 grand prize winners of a "Sweet as Pie" prize Pack. Not only will one of our fabulous artists create your pie as an item for the Buttercup Cafe shop, but you'll also win the following:
Quote:

Cream the Kitten
Minthamella
Chocolate Cream Mood Bubble
250,000 Gold
User Image

yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie Rina's Pi(e)tastic Contest - Winners List yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie

mangabent
* Username: mangabent
* Name of Pie: OH MY pie
*Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Made with extract of OMG. Bakers beware!
OH MY pie art
* Why you want this pie!: I feel that pie has a right to defend itself. Who are we to deny a life form to exist no matter how dangerous or toxic it is?

jcastick
* jcastick
* Pi Pie
* An infinite amount of filling with the Pi symbol on the top crust
* Because it is Pi Day!!!

Arcane Stellular
Name: Arcane Stellular
Pie name: Deep space pie
Ingredients: Filled with creamy navy blue icing mixed with numerous multicolored twinkling stars, sprinkled with interstellar dust, and a few asteroid belts or comets here and there.
Why I want this pie: Let's be honest here; who wouldn't want to eat something that looks like a freaking galaxy?

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

first post whaat.
mmm pies * Q*

Giving suggestions would require me knowing all the pies that are already available,
But I'm just going to list pies I Like.

List of Pies

This ones a REAL Pie
Quote:
* Username: Asterkurayami
* Name of Pie: Silken Tofu Chocolate Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: You need Dark chocolate, Silken tofu, pie crust of your choosing (I like Graham Cracker: butter, sugar, crushed graham crackers), khalua/coffee liqeuer, honey and vanilla extract!. You blend the tofu and melt the chocolate, add liquer/flavorings and bring to a low simmer on the stove, pour into your pie crust an stick it in the freezer voila! you've just made yourself a pie. edit: It just looks like a firm chocolate pudding ina pie crust. Pretty chocolate art designs would be easy to pipe on top.
* Why you want this pie! It's delicious and chocolatey

Quote:
* Username:Asterkurayami
* Name of Pie:Rosy Apple Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: The ingredients are typical of your common apple pie, but in this case you want to cut the apple in a circular motion like you're peeling the apple. This will give you long strips of apples you can place into your pie crust to look like beautiful roses
* Why you want this pie!: Apples pies are delicious, why not make them beautiful as well * U*

These...I wouldn't recommend eating
Quote:
* Username: Asterkurayami
* Name of Pie: Death By Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Secret recipe. It looks like your run of the mill cherry pie, embellished with some fun thematic skulls...and beauteous antlers. Looks Delicious..Wait...what's this? a meat pie? is this a Ring?
* Why you want this pie!: We all need a fun "holiday" themed pie

Quote:
* Username:Asterkurayami
* Name of Pie:
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make:
* Why you want this pie!:

Popular Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saint

13,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dis is really cute

Smoker

Beloved Gawker

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
* Username: Meromictic
* Name of Pie: Peasant Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: The last bits that remain of over-used peasant gloves and whatever else is peasant fashion.
* Why you want this pie!: I'm too poor for anything else.

Enduring Hunter

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Flatterer 200
PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely Otaku

* Username Ai-Mol
* Name of Pie Rainbow pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make sparkles lol and alot of colors >3<
* Why you want this pie! Cuz' pie is awesome and Rainbow pie would b great to have lol
Also cuz' i want the prize lol sweatdrop

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Ooo, that sounds like fun.

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PIE...I love pie OuO So many ideas running through my head....

* Username - Nysroghs

* Name of Pie - Bloodo-Pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make ( Made from Blood bat's wings and blood of course!!!, with a cherry on top!!!!)

* Why you want this pie! - We need more Blood for us Vampires O_O

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lol this is ufunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff