User Image

All right, looks like my bard uses his Spell of Greater Healing to revive Beardo. He's no longer unconscious. Also my spell critically heals him for extra HP, and Beardo is imbued with a holy golden light.

So, what? My dwarf is glowing now? Like a glowstick?

A holy glowstick, sure.

Great. Fabulous. That'll just make more monsters come and attack Beardo! I mean, I'm assuming he can probably be seen from outer space at this point. Not that Beardo couldn't defeat those monsters! I mean, he's BEARDO THE MAGNIFICENT, he fears nothing, he'll punch his way through solid steel, he'll --

Yeah, I uh. Gotta go do actual work. We'll play again later.

Aww man! I totally prepared that speech like four hours ago, too. I was really looking forward to using it. Well, you guys will play with me, right? I need to make Beardo more powerful so he can take on that poncy elf Cygnus plays! Help me out and you're sure to score some awesome rewards, too, like the ones pictured here!

User Image

Critical Roll is easy to play -- just toss the dice and see if you win your encounter! You could win items like Blade of the Dawn Sky or Gabriel's Wings, or up to 250 million gold. If you win gold you'll even have the chance to try for a critical hit and double your winnings. Fumbling, however, means you lose half your winnings. Just remember that Critical Roll leaves La Victoire on March 15th, 11:59 PM EST! So grab some dice and give 'em a whirl, we're gonna roleplay until the orcs come home!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!