Welcome to Gaia! ::

KawaiiKaramel generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Forget_Sanity
ok pick a color
Blue 1-6
Gold 1-5
Pink 1-7
white 1-6
Red 1-5

And generate a random number using the numbers corresponding to the color you choose.quote me with the color of item you want and generate your number ^.^

CreamEclair
HELLO IM BACK

Ur turn
xD

lol okay idk if i completely understand but here ok so i choose
colour pink

Intellectual Conversationalist

Forget_Sanity
Seludity
Forget_Sanity

It was originally onlly suppose to be untill the 16th but well not a lot of people showed up and we have tons of stuff to give away still ^.^

Haha, yeah. I noticed that. I was like, hmm it's already Sunday night and only one prize was claimed. I didn't know what Irene (Amu) and you were going to do. haha.

It looks pretty busy now. I guess I can scooch away quietly now emotion_awesome yum_puddi

lol there's only like three or four people visitimg the thread...at least when ive been on and see T.T I have some items I wanna give away

Aww okay. I'll stick around. Funny. I feel that this thread should be way more popular lol. It's not difficult to win and of course people are nice! Oh well... maybe they're all pouring real money into the site now? I don't know xd yum_puddi

KawaiiKaramel generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 7!

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Seludity
CreamEclair

Yeah, they do now lots, They're all really friendly!! I feel loved!!! Not too much love though, but yeah^^ Thanks^^ smile Well I Gtg Now Bye^^ smile

Okie dokie, take care~ yum_puddi

lol oh hi im back now^^ heh heh oh thank you^^

Time for a showerrr! yum_puddi
Seludity
Forget_Sanity
ok pick a color
Blue 1-6
gold 1-5
Pinnk 1-7
White 1-6
red 1-5
and generate a random number using the numbers corresponding to the color you choose.quote me with the color of item you want and generate your number ^.^

Seludity

Since ur on now its ur turn pick one and generate a number for me ^.^

Girl... you're sweet. Thank you so much! But you can save the extra gift for someone else, I'm just here to support Amu because she's a good friend of mine! She used to hang out in my giveaway thread in the past to help me keep my thread afloat :3 she's awesome and you're awesome for doing this.

Thank you, though emotion_bigheart

Aw ur just as sweet. Lol but seriously I have over 100m worth of itemd im giving away XD I still have like 20 items XD lol feel free to participate. <3

KawaiiKaramel generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Seludity
Time for a showerrr! yum_puddi

lol okay well come back soon lol razz

Forget_Sanity

Aw ur just as sweet. Lol but seriously I have over 100m worth of itemd im giving away XD I still have like 20 items XD lol feel free to participate. <3

rofl you can always give it to Amu if no one takes it off your hands at the end, I'm SURE she can use it towards her expensive taste at gaia's items. LOL emotion_awesome

Easily-Amused89
yum_puddi

KawaiiKaramel generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 17!

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Forget_Sanity

lol your so rich compared to me!!! heh heh 100m thats alot!!! OMG
Seludity
Forget_Sanity

rofl you can always give it to Amu if no one takes it off your hands at the end, I'm SURE she can use it towards her expensive taste at gaia's items. LOL emotion_awesome

Easily-Amused89
yum_puddi

Lmao I think amu would kill me if I givve her anything else I surprised her the other day and gave her a ninja head band XD between her and ky I think they might be ready to turn their gifting off XD LOL
CreamEclair
Forget_Sanity

lol your so rich compared to me!!! heh heh 100m thats alot!!! OMG

Well uts why we made this thread both amu and I reach 1b last week due to a lot of generous people and friends and we just wanted to share the wealth. Expesially with prices as they are now I remember when 1m was the equivalent to 50m today

Forget_Sanity
Seludity
Forget_Sanity

Easily-Amused89
yum_puddi

Lmao I think amu would kill me if I givve her anything else I surprised her the other day and gave her a ninja head band XD between her and ky I think they might be ready to turn their gifting off XD LOL

LOL hahaha. You guys and your funny gifting madness. I enjoy watching the reactions. emotion_awesome yum_puddi
Seludity
Forget_Sanity
Seludity
Forget_Sanity

Easily-Amused89
yum_puddi

LOL hahaha. You guys and your funny gifting madness. I enjoy watching the reactions. emotion_awesome yum_puddi

Lol I love their reactions as well XD they amuse me so much its partially why I do it XD lol

EmpressZ generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 84!

Golden Darling

gotdang! that tub hadn’t been cleaned for ten years!,mold everywheree and caulking flaking every which way. tomorrow, we’re going to hose down thosendoors!
EmpressZ
gotdang! that tub hadn’t been cleaned for ten years!,mold everywheree and caulking flaking every which way. tomorrow, we’re going to hose down thosendoors!

O.o *runs the other way*

Beloved Lunatic

Switched accounts ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out