Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Cultist

The Green Fairy Lounge is an Invite only Role Play. HOWEVER, you can apply to join and we are currently accepting players!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The first stage is like ordinary drinking,
                                                the second when you begin to see monstrous and cruel things,
                                                but if you can persevere you will enter in upon the third stage
                                                where you see things that you want to see,
                                                wonderful curious things."

Obsessive Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sιттιηg ιη σηε σғ тнε яαмsнαcкℓε αℓℓεүωαүs σғ тнε ℓ.α cσsт, not far from the Pier, where the paving bows up in fitful little rises here and there underfoot, stood a quaint little bar. The dark red bricks of the outer wall are plain, except for an old sign, made of wood that appears to have nothing written upon it from where you stand. The sign wasn't big by any means, hardly noticeable, in fact, as it hung out over the doorway.

There's something about this sign, however, that draws you to come closer, onto the uneven pavement of the alley. Something almost irritating yet urgent. Your feet carry you a few more steps onto the pavement of the alley before it hits you; the sign's be-spelled. With that realization, the message the sign truly holds becomes clear to you; Written in sprawling green letters with golden gild the sign now informs you that you've stumbled across The Green Fairy Lounge, with a sultry green fairy posed below the lettering.

This place, you now know, was created for people like you, as you arrive under the sign and stare at your own reflection (or lack-there-of) in the square, frosted windows of the door before turning the handle and pushing the squeaking door open, as your feet take you from the uneven pavement onto the black and white checkers of the floor.

The lounge is dim like any other, only the lights, for there are no windows but the ones in the door, issue a toxic green glow over the patrons and the rabble you suspected would greet you here; Vampires, Lycanthrops, Fae, Wizards, sorceresses, Witches and everything in between. The interior is clearly themed with black, green, and silver with little fae motifs here and there. The bar itself is sleek and small, but made of beautifully shined and varnished Brazilian mahogany and topped with green granite tops with a high polish the shone even in the dimness. Behind wall on the bar is the typical bar mirror with the displayed bottles. Overhead of the bar is an unlit crystal chandelier left to glow eerily in the green light of the room.

The bar stools appear to be chrome with short backs which are padded with soft looking leather that match the seat. There are of course the prerequisite booths that match the bar to your left, and a small hallway that starts beside the bar. The bathroom, you assume. To the right is a small stage area and open seating in front with plush suede chairs and lush cream carpets. The area is open enough to allow dancing here and there without being crowded. The stage itself seems to be tucked under a small, yet elegant stair case that leads to rooms for rent above the lounge.

нαvιηg үσυя ғιsят ℓσσк αяσυη∂, үσυ sтερ ιηтσ тнε ℓσυηgε....

Obsessive Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image You will be held to all of these rules, So read the spoilers!User Image

User ImageThis thread follows a three strike rule.User Image
                                            How you receive your strike is up to my discretion. The Majority of the time, you will be called out in the thread. Why? Essentially to make a point, so others can see what you did wrong and will not do it themselves. If deemed necessary, you will receive a PM reprimanding your actions. This is not debatable, meaning, you cannot request that I PM you when something is wrong, or something needs to be fixed, etc. The biggest way to keep from getting a strike is simply not to argue with whomever is in charge, mostly, myself and don't be a jerk when someone else has input on whatever is being discussed. Breaking the ToS and R&G is an immediate ban.

User ImageAbove All Else; Life before GaiaUser Image
                                            if you are having IRL issues, please make an OOC post saying as such no details required, and your character will be exited.
                                            If you do not provide notification for a week or more, your character will be exited from the RP, and you will be denied reentry to the RP.

User ImageYou will be expected to make posts in a timely manner!User Image
                                            You should be posting once every 2-3 days. If you can't post for 4 days or longer, PM me or let me know some how. Do not just disappear, or your character will be exited and you will be banned.

User ImageTHOU SHALT NOT GOD-MODEUser Image
                                            THOU SHALT NOT SEIZE CONTROL OF THY NEIGHBORS CHARACTERS. Unless you have permission FROM THE CHARACTERS PLAYER AND HAVE NOTIFIED ME OF WHAT'S GOING ON, you WILL NOT GOD MODE. The only other acceptation is if you have disappeared from the rp without notice your character will be exited in ANY WAY I SEE FIT! If you have written to me telling me that you must drop from the rp and cannot exit yourself, I will do so nicely.

User ImageObey Gaia's ToS and R&G above all elseUser Image
                                            as well as abide by the rules of this forum. There will be no hesitation in reporting you for breaking either. If you are unfamiliar with both of these documents, please ask for a link or scroll to the bottom of the page.

User ImageYou are allowed to use more than one character.User Image
                                            Please be sure to differentiate between characters by through post-styles, every character will be expected to have their own. Please be aware that you may be asked to take one of your characters out of the role play if we feel that your post quality has dropped and stayed after taking on more characters.

User ImageKeep cursing to a minimum.User Image
                                            Keep excessive foul language and anything overly graphic or above pg-13 out of my Rp or be banned and reported!

User Image DO NOT POST OOC IN THIS THREAD! We have an OOC Thread just for that!User Image

User ImageIf you need help writing a profile please feel free to send me a PMUser Image

User ImageJoining is simple.User Image
                                            Copy the code under PLAYER APPLICATION in the PATRONS OF THE GREEN FAIRY post & fill it out completely. Send it to me via PM. Label that PM Fly with the Fairy. If you do not do this, it will tell me you are NOT reading the spoilers or all of the rules and I will deny you if I don't out right ignore you.

User Image If I have accepted you...User Image
                                            then you fill out the Character Application (also known as a Long-form). The character application will also serve as your profile in the profile thread. You will find the appropriate Skelly under the Matching subheader. Label your PM Character Application and I will let you know if you may post your profile in our profile thread. After you have posted your long form in the thread, your character may enter the RP.

User ImageYou may add things to the skellyUser Image
                                            HOWEVER, what you add MUST be APPROVED BEFORE YOU POST IT!

Whatever section you add MUST HAVE CODING MATCHING THE SKELLY. I will NOT do the extra coding for you! I have put enough time into coding and design that something that you want in your profile is on you.

YOU MAY NOT DELETE SECTIONS FROM THE SKELLY

User ImageOn your Long-form profileUser Image
                                            You will be expected to post your own long-form in The Green Fariy Profile Thread. This is a privilege and courtesy to you so you may make MINOR edits to your profile such as adding something or correcting a typo. You will not be allowed to change your character's age, race, play-by, or name (unless your character was using an alias, which should have already been approved). Any Major changes to relations/history/ strengths/weakness must be approved via PM before you make the changes.

Do not abuse this privilege. If my trust is being abused and you are making major cuts and edits to your character, I will retract this courtesy and I will be the one to post all the profiles so you cannot change them.

User ImageIf I have accepted your CharacterUser Image
                                            you should then go fill out the skeleton for our Short form Profile. This profile skelly is underneath Profile Skeleton. This short profile will be displayed in the opening posts of the Role play. I will be the one posting this as it will show under the Patrons of the Green Fairy.

User ImageADDING ADDITIONAL CHARACTERSUser Image
                                            Every additional character you intend to add and play as MUST to go through the CHARACTER APPLICATION process and have their OWN SEPARATE PROFILE!

User ImageThis is a literate & up role play.User Image
                                            That means everyone in this role play knows how to write and read.

User ImageWhat we expect from your writingUser Image
                                            I expect you to be literate. This means no chat speak and you are to use proper sentence structure (unless it's your character's way of speaking, and even then, only in dialogue), grammar, and spelling. This should go without saying, and we do expect you to make minor mistakes; you're human. We simply don't want to have to try to puzzle out your whole post! That's ridiculous!

User ImageThe minimum word count for posts is 500User Image
                                            The next thing that will be expected of your posts will be their length. We've come across too many people with whom we try to Role Play with that will give us back a small paragraph to our much bigger, much more detailed posts. It's ridiculous and insulting to the person you're interacting with. We here at the Green Fairy feel that you should properly respond to a post, giving just as much loving detail and interaction as the person attempted to give you. Those small posts are what stall Role Plays. As such, we're putting requirement of at least 500 words per post. We're not going to complain if you fall a few words short, but you better be DAMNED close to that minimum!

User ImageWe encourage players to do individual and solo roleplays.User Image
                                            If you cannot commit to occasionally roleplaying by yourself (and this may include more than a few 'filler' posts), please do not bother joining. Several people are developing characters and DO NOT break from roleplay with one person just to occupy your character. If you are looking for someone to 'take care' or 'baby' your character, you're looking in the wrong place. Characters are more than happy to assist in helping for a bit, but we are not going to hold your hand the entire time you are here. If you're unable to occupy your character by themselves for more than a few posts, save us all the time and don't post.

When role playing by yourself, you MUST be detailed in your actions. There are no 'surprise' actions once you start posting to someone else. Therefore, if you plan to have your character give or do something, please try to make it known via a previous post that you're doing it. No more, 'Surprise! I did this! But I never said I was doing it until it floated my fancy!'

User ImagePost Styles are a requirement here.User Image
                                            Your post-style should have all of the following in them(but you are not limited to this): at least one picture of your character/playby, their name, and whatever else so long as it's not over whelming. We should not have to look for your post in your post-style! This is non-negotiable.

User ImageWe only do Face Claims!User Image
                                            This means a real person that would be considered famous, not some random person you found online or art. Please check our profiles and players section to see what actors/actresses are taken! We do NOT allow art or some random person you found a picture of online (that's really creepy!) Past that, feel free to use who ever.

User ImageWe love beautiful Post-StylesUser Image
                                            but again, make sure they're not overwhelming and if your post is done in florescent/hard to see colors you may be banned if you do not correct it.

If you want a nice post-style, see our Affiliates Banner for Cat in the Box. They do wonderful work for cheap!

User ImageDo NOT post until given permission to do so.User Image

User ImageDO NOT post in the OOC until you have received your acceptance into the thread.User Image

User ImageKeep it human shaped (most of the time)User Image
                                            This is a fantasy based RP, but I will ask that you stick to humans and or human-shaped beings (i.e. Regular people, Fae (any size!), Human shaped draconin, wizards/witches, Lyconthrops, ect) . Lyconthropy is the exception to this rule as are shape shifters. Do not take these other forms for granted and do nothing but Role Play in those forms. It's annoying and you'll get the animal catcher/helsing called on you (i.e. a warning or strike if you push it).

User ImageI do not want my Rp filled with Twilight vampires/werewolfs. User Image
                                            Keep this in mind! There is a myriad of other creatures/magical beings out there *see previous spoiler* other then Vampires and I may deny your character if my Rp starts to get a little too bloodthirsty and/or sparkly.

User ImageNo gary/mary-suesUser Image
                                            Every Character has their limits & weaknesses. Obviously in a fight, certain characters have a better chance of winning than the other.

User ImageKilling another character User Image
                                            is something that should happen RARELY. Unless you really want to kill off a character, and you have discussed it with me and the person who is playing the character, don't do it.

User ImageI want a mix of charactersUser Image
                                            So your character may be denied for gender or any number of other reasons that I feel we have to many of in the RP. Such as I would like to see a variety of sexualities, so you may be denied if, say, there are too many Bi-sexuals/pansexuals/hetersexuals/trans/homosexual/asexual. Please do not be offended! It's simply a trend that I've noticed!

User ImagePlease noteUser Image
                                            There were several things repeated through all the rules section. This was done to MAKE SURE you will be clear on those things!

User ImageIf you have QuestionsUser Image
                                            on any of these rules or you feel something that wasn't covered, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Obsessive Cultist

User Image

ρℓαүεя ηαмε
                                                  xxxxSisbera
                                                  cнαяαcтεя ηαмε
                                                  xxxxTynan Sleigh
                                                  αgε
                                                  xxxx23
                                                  gεη∂εя αη∂ sεxυαℓιтү
                                                  xxxxFemale/Pansexual
                                                  ρεяsσηαℓιтү
                                                  xxxxTynan is kind, Curious, and quite reserved most of the time. However, she has a sadistic streak a mile wide at times and isn't afraid to inflict emotional or mental injury, not to say anything of physical if threatened, if she's been pushed too far, which takes a lot. She's more than a just a little flirt like all Fey are.
                                                  тнειя ραsт
                                                  xxxxTynan's past is mostly unknown. All that's really known is that she's obviously a Sidhe and that she came to California with her sister.
                                                  ғαcε cℓαιм
                                                  xxxxLindsay Lohan

User Image

ρℓαүεя ηαмε
                                                        xxxxIshiroka
                                                        cнαяαcтεя ηαмε
                                                        xxxxAaron Samuel Fairchild
                                                        αgε
                                                        xxxxEighteen
                                                        gεη∂εя αη∂ sεxυαℓιтү
                                                        xxxxMale & Pansexual
                                                        ρεяsσηαℓιтү
                                                        xxxx.Aaron is a outgoing guy who loves to flirt and tease. He's very loyal to his friends and family and will do just about anything for them
                                                        тнειя ραsт
                                                        xxxxAaron grew up in Jamestown, Tennessee with his sister and brother. His father was sent to jail after Aaron's mother caught him doing bad things to her children. She then moved her kids to California to start a new life. There, Aaron got into drugs at the beginning of high school, but went to rehab once he found out his girlfriend was pregnant. She didn't want to give up the drugs, or even have the baby. So Aaron made a deal that if she had the baby, he'd take full custody and she didn't have to give him a cent. So now he here is, working at The Green Fairy to support his little toddler son.
                                                        ғαcε cℓαιм
                                                        xxxx Cameron Ugh

User Image vειω συя яεsεяvε∂ ғαcε cℓαιмs нεяε User Image

User Image vιεω αℓℓ σғ συя ғυℓℓ ρяσғιℓεs нεяε User Image

Just copy the skeleton in the spoiler. Please do not edit the code, except to remove the explanation and to fill in your answers!

[align=left][color=#254117][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][b]Name:[/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] Your Gaian username [/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][color=#254117][b]Why this roleplay?[/b][/color] [size=10][color=#667C26]What is it about the Green Fairy that has you so keen on joining?[/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][color=#254117][b]Human/Mage/Creature:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=#667C26][align=right]Please, let me know what you're planning on entering the RP as; just a normal human, or something more... magical or fantastical![/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][b][color=#254117]Experience:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#254117]A. How many years have you been doing written role-playing?[/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#667C26]Your answer here[/color][/size]

[b][color=#254117]B. Has it always been on Gaia?[/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] Your answer here.[/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][color=#254117][b]Reliability:[b][/color]

[b][color=#254117]A. Do you have a habit of disappearing from Rps?[/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] your answer here[/color][/size]

[b][color=#254117]B. Do you give notice before going inactive? [/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] Your answer here[/color][/size]

[b][color=#254117]C. How long do you usually stick around?[/color][/b][size=10][color=#667C26] Your answer here[/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][b][color=#254117]If you can, would you be willing to send us links to these Rps for references?[/b][/color] [size=10][color=#667C26] Y/N? Links? [/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][b][color=#254117]You have read all the Rules of this Role play and agree to adhere to them?[/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] Y/N [/color][/size]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/340/4/3/Skull_by_CallmeBinky.png[/img][b][color=#254117]Show and Tell:[/b][/color][size=10][color=#667C26] As we said before, we want to SEE how you Role Play! Please copy and paste a snippet of your role-playing (at least 500 words, please!) here! Or, you can write a small snippet specifically for this application! I don't care, so long as it displays your Role-playing finesse! Good luck and have fun![/color][/size][/align]

This is the Character Application form; it's a profile, basically and may be called a long-form. This Full version will be displayed in our Profile Thread! The one on display in the Rp is a simple one. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING FROM THIS SKELLY! However, you MAY ADD TO IT but any additions must be coded like the rest of the skelly. I WILL NOT CODE IT FOR YOU! I have done enough coding for this thread that anything extra that you want is on you. YOU MAY CHANGE THE ITEM HEADER COLOR TO MATCH YOUR CHARACTER! THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN THE SKELLY YOU MAY ALTER! Have something in your character's profile you don't want to be given away about your character? We're happy to show only a "Restricted" version of your profile in the profile thread with the relevant info missing! You MUST send me your FULL PROFILE. I will not give anything about your character away should you wish to restrict any information.

[imgleft]picture of your face claim. Should measure 160x200[/imgleft][align=left][b][size=10][color=#437C17] ρℓαүεя ηαмε: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D]Gaia user name![/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] cнαяαcтεя ηαмε: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] First, middle and last[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] αℓιαs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Anything that your character goes by if they don't like their given names! This includes nicknames![/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] gεη∂εя: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] I want their Legally recognized gender or you can put Trans/m Trans/f if that's your fancy. Or you could put neuter if you're a special race of non-genders >_>[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] υηιvεяsε: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Does your character come from a story/book/movie/tv show and if so, what series?[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] sεxυαℓ σяιεηтαтιση: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] We encourage relationships here, so long as the Obey the mighty ToS! So this information would be nice to know![/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] яεℓαтισηsнιρ sтαтυs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Is your character romantically involved with anyone?[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17]ғαcε cℓαιм:[size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D](Please note that if the play-by you've chosen is taken or otherwise doesn't meet our standards *see our rules section you will be asked to choose another. Please have a second or third play-by in mind! Thank you!)[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] gεηεαℓσgү (яαcε): [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] (Vampire, werewolf, Fae, giant, wizard, ect. Some restrictions apply, please see our rules section or PM me if you have further questions)((I am considering anything other than a human as a different “race” as you will, in the case of mages, even though they are indeed human!))[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] σяιgιη: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Place of birth [/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] вιятн∂αү: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Day and month[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] ρεяsσηαℓιтү: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] What is your character like? Moody, sadistic, or bubbly and energetic, or anything in between! Tell us and give us some detail![/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] sкιℓℓs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Do they have any proficiencies in arts/combat/magic/politics/genius/design. If could really be anything[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] ρяεғεяяε∂ ωεαρση(s) :[size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Does your character use a weapon when it comes to a fit, or do they jut flail their fists about and hope for the best?[/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] sтяεηgтнs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] We want your character to be well balanced! [/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] ωεαкηεssεs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Yes, your character must have weaknesses! We want well rounded characters, immortal or not![/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17]ρнүsιcαℓ ∂εscяιρтιση: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] This should include, at the very least, skin tone, height, weight, hair (style, length, and color), how your character dresses, and anything else, such as the shape of their face. [/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] нιsтσяү: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] 3 Paragraphs at the minimum, please! Feel free to use as much space as you'd like, though! [/size][/color]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] ∂яεαмs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D]
              ([i]“I have dreams, like you -- no, really![/i]
              Just much less touchy-feely
              They mainly happen somewhere
              Warm and sunny
              On an island that I own
              Tanned and rested and alone
              Surrounded by enormous piles of money!”)
              Seriously, tell us and don't feel like you have to sing! (please don't sing :sweat: )[/size][/color][/align]

[b][size=10][color=#437C17] σтнεя ησтεωσятнү тнιηgs: [size][/b][/color]
              [size=10][color=#7A7D7D] Anything that the profile didn't have a cattegory for that you REALLY want to be made known about your character? Are they multilingual? A second thumb? (50 points if you get that character reference) Just anything, really![/size][/color][/align]

Have something in your character's profile you don't want to be given away about your character? We're happy to show only a "Restricted" version of your profile in the profile thread with the relevant info missing!

Do NOT send this for your character application!
              This Skelly is only to be filled out and sent to me once your long-form profile has been approved. This will be reffered to as a Short-form Profile. Unlike the long-form that you filled out as a character application, these will be displayed in the Role-Playing Thread itself! The graphic you use should be an image of your Face Claim edited to the dimensions of 200x200 pxl.

[imgleft]200x200 image of your Face Claim[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[align=center][size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b] ρℓαүεя ηαмε [/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]Your gaia username[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b] cнαяαcтεя ηαмε [/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]Your characters name or nickname[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b]αgε[/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]Character's Age[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b]gεη∂εя αη∂ sεxυαℓιтү[/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]Gender and Sexuality[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b] ρεяsσηαℓιтү [/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color].[color=#7A7D7D]Give us 3 sentences about your characters traits[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b]тнειя ραsт[/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]3-5 sentences about your characters history[/color][/size]
              [size=10][color=#437C17]❈[b]ғαcε cℓαιм:[/b][/color][/size]
              [size=9][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=#7A7D7D]Put the name of your approved Face Claim actor/actress/model here![/color][/size][/align]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Obsessive Cultist

All of our Layouts and Headers were created by

LINK TO US!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/g-g-accepting/t.90931095_1/#3][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img850/6719/06w7.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff