User Image

Hah! Perfect timing, Gaians. I've finally gotten really good at this whole "tossing dice" thing! I mean, look at how far I can throw them! Hang on, back up. No, further back. Further. Fuuurther. Okay, there! Perfect! Now watch as I toss these dice like a pro! ... Hah! They totally landed like, four feet away. That's a really good throw for a cat, you know. ... What do you mean that's now how you place with dice? You toss 'em, right? I'm supposed to look at the numbers? Aw, shoot. I guess I oughta practice some more... Which means I'm gonna put Dice Roll back in the shop so you can practice with me! And who knows? Maybe you'll win a great prize like the ones pictured here!

User Image

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings. Living dangerously is fun, though! Dice Roll will be in the shop until March 13th, 11:59 PM EST so why not visit La Victoire if you wanna toss them around a little? Although not too far, I guess. Since apparently that's not how this works.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!