Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Angry Centripetal Force
You know I hate to be a d**k but someone's gotta tell the truth here.

It's been what 4 days now?

They're probably dead.

Also praying seems like a lame thing to do. I think it's more interesting to speculate what could have possibly happened to the plane. Now that's actually interesting, unlike praying and believing in supernatural nonsense.

Its 5.

This is a very unusual thing, lost without being detected so far (ya, almost speculation).
In fact, mass media have not been informed of any information discovery.
All in anticipation of an uncertain and investigations.
So dude, keep praying honestly.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
RyaZombie
I'm sorry, but praying isn't going to do jack s**t.

Depend to your heart. When you are honestly, I am sure not to keep asking cuz it's all automatically.

Invisible Lunatic

Canon92
RyaZombie

Depend to your heart. When you are honestly, I am sure not to keep asking cuz it's all automatically.

Yeah that didn't make a lick of sense.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Atavist
I'm prepared for the worst, I've been following it since it first disappeared. sad

Yes, sometimes, things we do not want it to happen, that's something that happens in truth. Keep praying.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
RyaZombie
Canon92
RyaZombie

Yeah that didn't make a lick of sense.

ahah, people.. people.. always to have respond like this. ~_~
Canon92
When the flight MH370 boeing 777 was missing last saturday, I was shocked. I am Malaysian, and I knew what was happen. It is 5 days now (will be continuous till found'em).

All people out there, without cares for races, religion or identity, level or gender, keep praying for the missing of MH370. I am sorry if you do not understand my writing here, rather than not trying at all.

-FRIEND PLEASE BE HONEST: PRAY FOR MH370, so to come back and release all of the truth fact-

Just I will, I do hope that they find something of substance soon.

Newbie Noob

The entire event is a little creepy.
Rose Milk
It's really weird that their phones were ringing and some of them were even online. I hope they're all alive somewhere. heart

Really? I didn't hear about that. I hope that means they are okay somewhere and waiting to be found. I really feel bad for their families. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff