Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has been 2 years since a movement against the just added section was Indicated. where some people can take advantage of fellow gaian's mistakes by seeking out for mispriced items User Image . i've been told that by-passing Any feature of gaiaonline for personal gain such as the exploitation of the just added section with illegal scripts to quickly buy items in less than a second 24/7 is Against Gaia's Term Of Service Section 4, 9-16
User Image

Fine, i see now that Gaiaonline has always worked like that way long before I joined this site,even when you don't encourage that behaviour, you allow it.

User Image

Gaia Staff

you never knew what had caused this commotion During All these Years was the bragging/ flaunting about misprices in Stores, Guilds, Forums, Journals - Everywhere! ...

From the way I see things...
this is more like when a scammer is proud of tricking Innocent people into giving out their passwords.
Some people keep saying that We're Stupid User Image and Butthurt for mispricing our items,
that its our own Fault..and yet the same people who insult us, are the ones who would ask gaiaonline for help to retrieve their items because they have fallen into a scam.
...so , Whose fault is that? (rhetorical question)

User Image

Mispricing is the seller's fault.!! User Image

i get that!

but when you're being mocked over a mistake and they're gloating and rubbing it in your Face
when they put you on a wall like you were their Trophy. User Image It´s not that easy to let go User Image

The sole purpose of displaying these URLs of Misprices is to Rub them into people's faces ..
that is their intention here!

Setting them up like trophies and being attacked isn't alright and something needs to be done about it.

Sure, they can be Happy they got a "Great Deal" without mocking someone for their mistakes.
(as long as they're not cheating to snag the mispriced item with Scripts that help them to By-pass the confirmation page in a millisecond. )

It is and it will always be considered an abuse and a form of Cyber Trolling

User Image

Admin Quoted:
"This is also a form of abuse and will be treated as such. Look, nobody likes to mis-price an item - it makes one feel upset and a bit like a goofball! Taunting someone about this
OR reminding them about the mistake is just rubbing proverbial salt in the wound.".
User Image

If you really believe that,may be there is hope! User Image
please,do what you believe its right and don't discard our ideas User Image for over a technicality, or because my choice of words were misunderstood
Solution:

A) Simply remove the seller/buyer's name from the transaction link, and not link you to a store.

User Image

B) User Image a transaction link itself displaying just the buying information for your personal record Only. since the transaction is between you and the person who bought it.
nobody else should be allowed to see it. just like the Url Trade Transaction .

User Image

C) with A & B implemented. it wont be necessary to enforce/change rules to stop Cyber Trolling.
Here in Sitefeedback is now very rare to see Gaia Staff to comment on something, do they actually lurk and read this forum? We don't know that.

This counter tells me how many people have visited this particular kind of thread
User Image
that is only because you never wanted to implement a feature like this, instead of it you made that horrible voting feature.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff