Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You've summed up all my feelings about the situation to a T. I'm not feeling very hopeful about the direction of the site but maybe threads as articulate as this keep popping up someone will get the hint.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thanks for the support guys. Ideally we need to keep this post up as long as we can so that Gaia checks it. Keep it active.

Lonely Lovergirl

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I really hope this thread gets the notice it deserves. Everything you said is so true.

I took about a 2 month break from Gaia while I moved. When I left, I had items that were worth around 60k. I came back to see that those same items are now worth over 1 million gg, some even worth 7 million. At first I thought it was wrong. But no, the inflation has really gotten that bad. I couldn't even believe it.

I used to love Gaia. But lately... It just feels like it's become a lost cause. Which makes me really, really sad. This place used to be like my second home. I'd log on when I was feeling down or overwhelmed or after I had a shizzy day. Now it's just falling apart.

I'll make sure to keep this thread active as well. To me, this is kind of like my last stand. If things don't change soon, or at least start too.. I think I'm going to have to throw in the towel for good. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Syrenu
I really hope this thread gets the notice it deserves. Everything you said is so true.

I took about a 2 month break from Gaia while I moved. When I left, I had items that were worth around 60k. I came back to see that those same items are now worth over 1 million gg, some even worth 7 million. At first I thought it was wrong. But no, the inflation has really gotten that bad. I couldn't even believe it.

I used to love Gaia. But lately... It just feels like it's become a lost cause. Which makes me really, really sad. This place used to be like my second home. I'd log on when I was feeling down or overwhelmed or after I had a shizzy day. Now it's just falling apart.

I'll make sure to keep this thread active as well. To me, this is kind of like my last stand. If things don't change soon, or at least start too.. I think I'm going to have to throw in the towel for good. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.

We need to stop hostilities and offer a truce with Gaia. To help, if they want to listen, so be it. If not...then they will fail, and in the saddest way.
Black-Widow-Romanoff
Syrenu

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.

We need to stop hostilities and offer a truce with Gaia. To help, if they want to listen, so be it. If not...then they will fail, and in the saddest way.
Best line there: stop the hostilities. For months it's a them against us contest of wills. Wish both sides could start listening and working together again.

Dapper Noob

Oh look, a new gold generator...*explodes*
Good luck with that. The only thing Gaia is doing is going in the complete opposite direction from doing anything productive.

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Kaniskion
Good luck with that. The only thing Gaia is doing is going in the complete opposite direction from doing anything productive.

Sadly, this. The only thing Gaia seems to be listening to nowadays is new ways to make money out of it's users.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I saw that site wide announcement and got excited that they had actually decided to address the issues and then saw they hadn't...Great.
Thanks Gaia.

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
You forgot to add that the current CEO should publicly seppuku to return honor to this failing site.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I really don't think that Gold shop update was enough. A mini update is not really enough to make up for all of this cash shop spam

Interesting Explorer

9,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
I completely agree with everything in this post.
The whole and only point of Gaia now is to spend money and make people think you're rich
Before, the point of it was to spend money and make people think you're rich while hanging out and stuff you know

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mystical Hobo
I completely agree with everything in this post.
The whole and only point of Gaia now is to spend money and make people think you're rich
Before, the point of it was to spend money and make people think you're rich while hanging out and stuff you know

Thank you for your support here. It matters alot.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Legal Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers