Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Kisame said nothing. He remained silent, watching the two young ninja with curiosity. The trees around the group had fallen into and eyries silence, making even Kisame nervous.
                                              He sighed heavily, Hoping that Katsuko hadn’t hurt Jaden in any way. If anything, at least it might have bought these two some time.

Haku frowned. No. No he wasn’t going to let Katsuko touch Akimoto. The criminal had done more then enough damage already, he didn’t need further encounters to trouble her further.
                                              “I am taking Akimoto home. She’ll be safe there.” He told the AKatsuki. He glanced over his shoulder as he felt her shaking. He’d never forgive himself if he lost her to the man. “It will be alright, Akimoto.” He whispered. “I’m here to protect you.”

~*~

Kurenai wasted no time darting into the cave, Shino close behind her. She glanced around in the darkness, almost unable to see anything.
                                              “Can you still track her?” She asked the boy. “I know the moisture might make it harder, but you have to try...” She didn’t wish to proceed deeper into the cavern, worried traps might lie ahead. And where would they be if they all became captives?
                                              Brushing her dark hair from her face, she felt herself becoming more and more worried, the possibility of losing Hinata permanently was sinking into her mind. She shook her head, regaining her composure, as she proceeded forward through what little light the waterfall allowed to illuminate the dark cave.

~*~

“Idiot.” Sasuke whispered, watching as Naruto left. He glanced at Sakura as she tended to his burns, almost ashamed of himself. He said nothing, keeping his head low. A moment of weakness... He sighed heavily, the burns sending small jabs of pain through his body. Sakuras hands seemed to be gentle on his skin however, soothing his pain. He watched her for a short moment, wondering what she thought of him for getting himself hurt like that.

~*~

Pakkun watched the concern on the man’s face mixing with guilt. There was something more he wasn’t telling him, but he was about to push it. He glanced around, looking for tracks or clues.
                                              “I can’t say I know Jaden too well.” He said simply. “It’s hard for me to follow a scent without knowing it first. You wouldn’t by chance have anything that belonged to her, would you?”
User Image

“It will be alright, Akimoto. I’m here to protect you.”

"Haku..." Akimoto said softly as she rested her head on his shoulder. A couple more tears rolled down her cheeks and she closed her eyes. For a couple minutes everything was sleint and she took this time to take a couple deeps breaths and focus on the loving air around Haku. It soon brought a smile to her face and she was at complete calm. She opened her eyes and raised her head before placing a kiss on Haku's cheek and then looking at Itachi.

"I'll be alright Itachi" She said with a smile "Haku will protect me"

Itachi simply nodded in response to the two, however, he couldn't help but still feel worried about the situation at hand. Katsuko was a slimy trickster, and Itachi didn't trust him. Perhaps it was best that he watched these two from a distance in case anything were to go wrong. He made his way back to Kisame as he watched the two kids take off again. He could see the look on his friends face and sighed softly. "Go look for Jaden. I'll stay here and watch for Katsuko"

User Image

Kiba nodded to Kurenai. Even with the moisture in the air, it wouldn't be to hard to still track Hinata, he knew her scent very well. He sniffed the air only to let out a growl. Her scent was strong, very strong, that meant they were still here!! Kiba growled once more and took off, Akamaru chasing after him. This guy was going to pay big time!!

User Image

Sakura gave Sasuke a sad smile as she continued to treat his burns. "You were really brave you know" She said softly."You saved my life Sasuke... Thank you" A light blush crossed her cheeks as finally finished treating his burns. She then got to her feet "You should get some rest. If you need ask me okay??" She gave him another smile, this time a happier and comforting one, before leaving the room.

User Image

Kakashi let out a sigh. Of course Pakkun didn't remember Jaden... When asked if he had anything that belonged to her, Kakashi reached into his pocket. "In fact I do." He said, before pulling out the piece of Jaden's scarf that Sasuke had found earlier. "I can almost gaurrente you'll find Katsuko's scent on here too." Kakashi said, narrowing his eyes. "Which is good, because we are going to need to track him as well" With that he placed the piece of scarf on the ground so that Pakkun could sniff it.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Kisame nodded, feeling joy was over him. Itachi knew all too well how badly he’d wanted to go and find the brunette, and now was his chance. He grinned, slipping the scaly blade back over his shoulder, and quickly took off through the trees.

Haku frowned, the fish mans smile making him a little nervous.
                                              “He.... He won’t hurt her, Will he?” He asked Itachi, as he held the girl in his arms. Perhaps it was time they took a short break. He knew things were tense right now, and there was little he could do about it.

~*~

Kisame darted through the trees, feeling the movement on his back as Samehada picked up Jadens Chakra once more. It was strong – she had to be close by. He smiled, picking up his speed.
                                              “I’ll be there soon, Jaden...” He whispered to himself.

~*~

Hinata shook as she sat in the dark corner of the cave. It was cold and moist – she could hear the sound of water nearby. She watched through the darkness as her kidnapper used an earth style ninjutsu to seal them into the small room.
                                              “That should keep your friend out of the way.” He frowned, stepping away. He glanced over at the girl as she pulled at the rope around her hands. How had she become this pathetic that she couldn’t even stop herself from becoming kidnapped?? She looked up at the man, her eyes shining in the dim light of the cave. “Now... Lady Hinata Hyuga.” He knelt before her, smirking. “Just how much are you worth these days? I’m sure with your families reputation, There would be a significant reward.” He smiled as she trembled. “Don’t be scared, little girl. There would be no sense in harming you. The healthier you are, the better the reward.”

~*~

Sasuke frowned, watching Sakura leave.
                                              “Brave...?” he whispered, looking away. “It wasn’t bravery. It was foolishness.” He shook his head as he turned over, lying back on his side. No... He wouldn’t let himself get hurt again. He wouldn’t allow Sakura to see him in another moment of weakness... He pulled himself from the bed, and walked to the window, and quietly slipped outside. He felt the urge to train – to make his eyes and reflexes just that little bit sharper – and maybe next time... next time he wouldn’t be so much of a burden.

~*~

Pukkan frowned, not sure what was really going on here. He sniffed the fabric, and turned, sniffing the air. He jumped into one of the trees, sniffing again.
                                              “I can smell her... but she wasn’t here. It a feint scent on the wind.” He sniffed it again. “This way!” He quickly took off, knowing Kakashi wouldn’t be far behind.

~*~

“Drink it.”
                                              Jaden stared at the vial in her hand, something telling her it was a very bad idea.
                                              “But...” She frowned. “What is it?”
                                              “Just a little recipe I’ve been studying. It will heal your chakra. Just drink it.”
                                              “Heal my chakra?” she glanced at Katsuko, her fingers playing with the vial. “Whats wrong with my chakra?”
                                              “Its unsettled. Something seems to be blocking it. This should fix whatever it is, and allow you to use it to your full potential”
                                              “It feels fine to me.” She frowned, swishing the liquid as she held it against the sun.
                                              “Of course it does.” Katsuko chuckled. “You’ve gotten used to it, Jayjay. Just imagine how strong you could be, with all that extra chakra. Face it, You know you’ve reached your limit. What have you got to lose, Right?"
User Image

When asked if Kisame would hurt Akimoto, Itachi shook his head. "No. He won't hurt her. The reason he's grinning like that is because I told him he could go find Jaden"

Akimoto frowned. "I hope he'll be alright" She said softly "And I hope Jaden is alright too" She then began to play with Haku's hair. Something had in the air had shifted, it was off again. It was like they could never get a moment of peace.

User Image

Kiba had booked it down the cave, only in time for to watch a wall of earth close in front of him. Dammit!! Not again!! Why!! Why wasn't he fast enough today!! He could hear a voice from behind the wall and he heard that voice mention Hinata's name, he began to pound on it. "Hinata!!" he said, pounding some more before letting out a growl "I don't know who you are, but you'd better let Hinata out of there right now or I'm going to kill you!!"

User Image

Naruto let out a sad sigh as he walked around the halls of the inn. He had upset Sakura, there was no way he could go back and face her now, she was probably still mad at him. So it was best he just gave her some space. Stupid Sasuke... this was all his fault. He growled to himself before wandering outside. Maybe some fresh air would help him clear his mind...

User Image

The moment Pakkun had picked up Jaden's scent, Kakashi took after him like a rocket. Why hadn't he thought of getting Pakkun to help him out earlier?? If he been thinking straight then maybe they would have already found Jaden by now and Sasuke wouldn't have gotten hurt. Kakashi felt extremely guilty for what had happened. He put his team in danger because he had left his emotions get the best of him. He'd be sure not to make that mistake again. He didn't want anyone else to get injured because of him.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

“Me too” Haku whispered, holding the girl close. He felt the change in the wind, something about this day was very very wrong. He smiled at Akimoto – she barely knew the woman, and she had seemed so cold hearted, yet, Akimoto continued to care for her like she’s known her for a long time. “Kisame will find her, She’ll be alright”

~*~

“KIBA!!” Kurenai yelled into the darkness, not getting a response from the boy. She could hear something coming from the other end of the cave, but she couldn’t make out who or what it was. She glanced at Shino beside her, who seemed somewhat distracted. Without saying a word, He casually began to walk back to the caves entrance. Smiling a bit, he spotted Naruto – the boy seemed lost in his own thoughts, as usual.
                                              “Naruto.” Shino said simply as he approached the blond ninja. “We could use your assistance.”

~*~

Pukkan suddenly stopped, sniffing the air again. He could smell her stronger now, but there was something in the air that wasn’t right. It was a chakra... A strange and frightening chakra.
                                              The dog glanced back at Kakashi.
                                              “Are... you sure you want to continue?” He whispered, well aware the ninja could feel it too. “I... I don’t like this.”
User Image

Itachi smiled "Haku's right, Kisame will find her." It made him happy to know that Haku had faith in him. The boy had a kind heart, he was able to see past the fact whether someone was considered criminal or not, and look at them for who they were as a person. Just like Akimoto, it was no wonder the two of them were in love with eachother, they were so alike.

Seeing Itachi smiling, Akimoto grinned. She then let go of Haku, only to pull both him and Itachi into a group hug. She closed her eyes and beamed at them, hugging them both tightly.

User Image

Seeing that his pounding on the wall, and threats hadn't been much help, Kiba growled once more. What was he supposed to do now?? He let out a sad sigh of defeat. There had to be some way past the wall right?? So why couldn't he think of a way?? Kiba looked down at Akamaru, who looked back up at him and whimpered sadly. Kiba gave him a sad smile and picked him up, holding him close. "It's alright buddy, we'll get in there somehow"

User Image

The moment he had gotten outside, Naruto wandered. He didn't really care where he was going, he just went wherever. Besides, he'd be able to find his way back right?? He'd manged to make it out to the forest and start wandering around in there, when he could have sworn he heard shouting coming from a nearby waterfall, but... it was a waterfall, was he imagining things?? His curiosity got the best of him and he decided to investigate, only to find that there was a hidden cave behind the waterfall. Ah ha!! Discovery!! He knew he wasn't imagining things!! The boy grinned. "Ooo a cave" He said to himself "I wonder what's inside"

He hadn't even gotten a chance to set foot in the cave when Shino appeared out of nowhere and scared him half to death. "GAH!!! DONT DO THAT!!" Naruto screamed as he flailed his arms around. Out of all the people it could have been, it just had to be Shino did'nt it. As if that guy was'nt creepy enough already... However, at the mention of needing assistance, Naruto quickly changed his tune, and listened to what Shino had to say. "Assistance??" The blonde said blinking "With what??"

User Image

They hadn't been tracking Jaden all that long, when suddenly an evil chakra entered the air. This chakra... Kakashi knew this chakra... When asked by Pakkun if he wanted to proceed, Kakashi simply nodded, a serious expression on his face. "Yes. I do" He then looked over at Pakkun. "I won't make you come along if you feel uncomfortable Pakkun, you're free to go if you wish" With that, he took off in the direction of the chakra.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku found himself a little surprised by Akimoto’s gesture, almost a little uncomfortable close to the Uchiha. He began to relax after a moment, enjoying the sensation. He looked up at Itachi, and smiled a little.
                                              “Would you care to accompany us?” He asked, wondering if they needed the extra protection from this Katsuko guy.

~*~

Shino noticed the change in naruto’s tone, recognising it only as his hidden determination to prove himself. He said nothing, gesturing for the ninja to follow him into the the cave, where Kurenai was still waiting, not sure what to do.
                                              “It seems lady Hinata has been kidnapped.” Shino began, keeping his cool. “Kiba has followed after her, but the kidnapper has sealed himself and Hinata within one of the caverns – we cannot get through. I believe this might be an adequate task for your Rassengan, Naruto.”
                                              A smile crossed Kurenai’s face as she looked hopefully to the boy. There was no way Naruto would refuse to hep Hinata!

~*~

Pakkun frowned, looking up at the cliff ahead of them.
                                              “She’s up there, I’m sure of it. But this chakra, there’s something very wrong with it. Be careful, Kakashi.” The small dog watched him leave. Whatever this thing was, the last thing he wanted was to be involved. “I hope you find her...” He whispered before vanishing in puff of smoke.

~*~

Jaden cried out, feeling her skin burning under the chakra that flooded around her. The wind seemed to pick up, spiralling around her like a hurricane. A growl escaped her throat, her panic rising further.
                                              “What did you do??” She yelled at Katsuko as the man stepped away from her, smirking.
                                              “I’ve made you stronger” he pulled a scroll from his belt, and lay it on the grass. “This will only take a second, Jayjay. Hang in there”
                                              Jaden could feel her body beginning to change, her skin becoming harder, her bones shifting unnaturally – it was a sensation she hadn’t felt in a long, long time. Terrified, she let out a loud scream only to be overpowered by a louder dragon roar.
                                              Kisame burst through the trees, completely unprepared for what he was seeing. He stepped back in awe, watching as the powerful creature commanded the winds around him to deadly speeds – and suddenly, nothing. The dragon stood tall, his neck arched as he seemed to pant, and the swirling wind instantly coming to a stop. The air was still.
                                              “It has been a long time...” He whispered, his eyes opening to look at Katsuko before him. “You are human...“ he took a couple steps towards the man, looking down at him. “Why have you forced me from my shell? You have granted me my freedom, if only for a short time. What is it you intend to do?”
User Image

Itachi nodded to the boy and smiled again. It was nice to smile again. He knew that he could smile around Akimoto and Haku because they would think nothing of it. He knew that Haku still had his doubts about him, Akimoto however, seemed to see right through his "villain" facade. Normally this would be a problem, but Akimoto had never seen him as villain to begin with, so there was no harm that could be done.

It was best he escort these two home. Katsuko was already targeting one of them, if he found out they both had kekkai genkai then he would be targeting them both. The thought made Itachi sick. These two were only teenagers, and yet if given the chance Katsuko would use them as pawns in his sick game. It was always one problem after another. It made Itachi wonder if this world would ever find peace. What he would give to see a peaceful world...

User Image

“It seems lady Hinata has been kidnapped.”

"What?!" Naruto growled angrily. Whoever had done this he was going to kick their butt. Believe it!!

“Kiba has followed after her, but the kidnapper has sealed himself and Hinata within one of the caverns – we cannot get through. I believe this might be an adequate task for your Rassengan, Naruto.”

At this, Naruto grinned. Shino was right. "I'm coming Hinata!!" Naruto called out as he ran down the cave.

Kiba had been sitting with his back against the wall, musing over how he would get inside when he was nearly plowed over by Naruto. "Gah!!" Kiba said jumping into his feet. "What are you doing here??"

Naruto simply grinned at him. "Breaking down this wall!!"

Kiba couldn't help but grin back. "About time"

With that Naruto began to focus his chakra, into his palms. "Rasengan!!" He shouted as he thrust it into the wall.

User Image

Kakashi hadn't gotten far when he heard the scream. He was about to increase his speed, but then he remembered that last time he had heard a scream it was a trap. He'd need to be careful about this, he couldn't just got rushing in. As furious as he was with Katsuko he was going to have to take the stealth approach this time. All Kakashi could hope was that he wasn't making a mistake...

When he made his way over to the source of the scream, he found himself a hiding spot. Only to be shocked at what he saw. A dragon?! Just what had happend here, just what had Katsuko done?? Kakashi gritted his teeth and reached for his kunai pouch. He would listen to the conversation a bit, figure out what was going on, then strike.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku looked up at the place he called home. It wasn’t often that outsiders stepped into his and Zabuzas lands, but he felt almost as if he owed the Uchiha some form of gratitude. He smiled as he turned to the man, Akimoto still safe in his arms.
                                              “Thank you.” He said simply, smiling warmly. “For all your help. I do hope your friend Kisame finds the leaf ninja, I have a feeling they may be in more trouble than they are prepared to handle.” He glanced up into the trees, a sudden wave of fear passing through him as he lay eyes upon the man. “Zabauza...”
                                              “Why have you come here, Uchiha?” Zabuzas gruff voice almost echoed through the trees, dripping with hate. “You have no business in my home... leave, or die.”

~*~

Kurenai and Shino bolted after Naruto – hoping the boy was able to get through to Hinata. As the dust cleared, The group found themselves looking at a very surprised bandit, Hinata by the cavern wall looking more than a little terrified.
                                              The bandit, having been knocked over by the blast, scrambled to his feet as the ninja glared at him through the dim light. He looked around nervously – nowhere to run now...

~*~

Kisame didn’t question what he had seen, listening as the dragon spoke. Whatever Katsuko had done, he was going to regret it.
                                              “A short time..” Kisame whispered. So there was hope! Whatever he had done to Jaden – it wasn’t permanent! He grinned to himself, knowing his only option was to break whatever ritual Katsuko had planned.

“relax, Dragon.” Katsuko smiled up at the beast, quickly painting on the scroll. “no harm will come to you. I wish to free you, but you must do me one favour in return...” He looked up, focusing his chakra. “And I know how badly you want your freedom”
                                              The dragon watched him curiously as he caught spoke, his words capturing his attention.
                                              “What is it you’ll have me do?” He asked, taking a step forward, his large clawed foot falling threateningly on the scroll. “I will NOT become a slave to your kind!”
                                              “Not slavery, my master. Power.”
                                              “Power...?”
                                              A smirk came across Katsuko’s face as the scroll began to glow, the characters beginning to run from the paper and surround the beast.
                                              A strong feeling of dread washed over Kisame, forcing him to race from the trees towards Katsuko, his sword drawn.
                                              “LEAVE HER ALONE!” He yelled, swinging Samehada down on the man and watching him quickly move out of the way, breaking his chakra hold over the dragon. He stood between the two, almost panting with rage. How dare he do this to Jaden...
User Image

Akimoto smiled at both Itachi and Haku. It made her happy to see them both happy. Happiness was something that lacked so much in this world. She struggled her whole life trying to find her own. Now that she had finally found that happiness and she knew that it could bring happiness to others, it gave her a feeling like no other. Other people deserved happiness too. Especially Itachi and Haku. Haku because of what he too had struggled with finding his happiness, and Itachi because... well... there was just something that was so sad about him. Akimoto couldn't quite put her finger on it. Maybe he had a bad past too, maybe he struggled as well. Akimoto just wished she knew what it was...

Then, she felt someone watching them. That presence in the trees, she knew that presence... her blood ran cold. What was going to happen now??... That was when she saw the fear in Haku's eyes. Haku... he was scared... She'd never seen him afraid before... The look on his face pained her greatly and she wrapped her arms around him protectively. Sure she was scared too, but she would defend him, she would protect him no matter what...

Unlike the younger too, Itachi was not the least bit intimated by Zabuza's appearance. In fact he glared at him. Only to recall what happened before with Jaden and a smirk to appear on his face. "After all that's happened. You've got the nerve to threaten me??"

User Image

The moment the wall broke down, both Kiba and Naruto grinned at each other. That look on the bandit's face, it was priceless. Now he was going to get what he deserved. Kiba looked down at Akamaru and smirked. "Get em Akamaru" Akamaru barked in reply before lunging at the man and biting his leg.

Meanwhile, Naruto when over to Hinata and began to unite, her. He was soon joined by Kiba and they both manged to get the ropes and gag off of her. "You aright Hinata??" Kiba asked with concern. "Yeah, Hinata are you alright??" Naruto repeated, equally cornered as Kiba.

User Image

Kakashi listened carefully to the conversation that was going on. Power... he was going to give this dragon power?! Kakashi wasn't quite sure what was going on but he knew that he had to stop it. He was just about to make a move when Kisame leapt form the trees "Great" Kakashi growled quietly to himself. He was here too. However, the way he jumped in like that had distracted Katsuko. Kakshi smirked, now was his chance. He whipped the kunai out of his pouch, attaching a explosive tags to them, he threw them towards Katsuko. If they didn't hit then they would at least make another distraction. So while the explosion went off Kakashi created a couple clones and had them hide in the trees as well. If tricks was Katsuko's game them Kakashi was going to play it.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Zabuza growled, Unimpressed by the Uchiha’s cockiness. He glared, reaching for his sword.
                                              “You are in my territory, I will threaten you as much as I like. Leave this land, or I will kill you.” He gripped his sword tightly, feeling the urge to just kill Itachi and get it over with, rather than let the man stand there, taunting him.

~*~

The man cried out in agony as Akamaru sunk his fangs into his leg. He kicked the dog away, and scrambled to his feet, only to be pinned to the wall by Kurenai.
                                              “Why were you after Hinata??” She questioned, a kunai pressed to the mans neck. “What did you want with her??”

“Gah!!” the man cried, silently praying for his life. “I’m just a common bandit trying to get by!!” he cried out. “My only source of income came from my boss, who only asked me to loot a few passing carts – I never caused anyone any harm, Honest!!” He swallowed hard, trying not to look at Kurenai. “The Hyuga girl – The price I could get for her on the black market is more then enough to set me up for the rest of my life, I won’t have to report to Katsuko anymore! My thieving days would be over!! Please, let me go! I never meant to hurt anyone, I’ll go – You’ll never hear from me again!!”

~*~

Hinata didn’t look up, her body shaking from her experience. She wiped away a couple of tears.
                                              “I’m alright” She whispered, trying to pull herself together. “I just...” She looked up at Naruto, and instantly felt her body freeze up once more. She clutched her legs to her chest, burying her face in her knees as she hugged them tight. Naruto had seen her in her moment of weakness... Like she needed him to think less of her! He probably now thought she was a total loser...

~*~

Kisame blinked in surprise, shielding himself from the explosions. He looked over as Kakashi joined him – curious why the ninja was here of all places. He frowned, now was not the time for explanations.
                                              He looked up as the smoke cleared, Katsuko nowhere in sight.
                                              “Son of a...” Kisame swore, looking around. “No one does that to Jaden and gets away with it! I swear, Katsuko – if you can still hear me, I’ll hunt you down myself!!”
                                              Jaden felt the dragons presence becoming weaker by the second, slowly returning to his place within her body. Her transformation was quicker, but left her dazed as she returned to her own body. She stood, staggering to keep her balance as she glanced at the two males ahead of her.
                                              “K...”
                                              The name failed to leave her mouth as her exhausted body collapsed to the ground.
                                              "Jaden!" Kisame yelled, running to the womans side.
User Image

Itachi simply rolled his eyes. Zabuza wasn't going to back down was he?? "I don't have time for this" The Uchiha said blankly, before walking off. Or at least that's what he pretend to do. His plan was to watch Akimoto and Haku from a distance. He didn't trust Zabuza with the way he was acting. Once he had gotten far enough a way, he masked his chakra and watched the three of them. If Zabuza were to make any sudden moves Itachi wasn't going to have it.

User Image

"AKAMARU!!" Kiba shouted as he heard his dog get kicked away. He ran up to him as fast as a could. Akamaru skidded across the floor before coming to a stop. Kiba quickly scopped him up into his arms. "You okay buddy??" Kiba asked in concern. Akamaru, whimpered in reply and cuddled up in Kiba's arms. Kiba turned to the bandit and growled angrily before taking a kunai and stabbing him in the leg. He removed it just time for Kurenai to pin the bandit to the wall.

Naruto watched Hinata sadly, he could see the tears in her eyes, and then she curled up into a ball and hid herself. There was no reason to hide, the bandit wasn't going to hurt her anymore. Naruto frowned before an idea popped into and he grinned. He wrapped his arms around Hinata and smiled. A hug would make things better right?? Everyone liked hugs!! "It's okay Hinata. He can't hurt you anymore"

User Image

When the smoke cleared, Katsuko was nowhere to be seen. Kakashi growled. He really thought he would be able to outwit him this time. At least he managed to stop whatever was about to happen. He jumped down from the trees, but kept his clones active just in case. He went over to where the dragon previously was, only to find Jaden in his place. That dragon... it was the one sealed in Jaden... Katsuko set it free... Kakashi felt a wave of anger rush over him. He'd had just about enough of Katsuko's games, he wanted to just end him already.

“K...”

He watched her fall to the ground and just like Kisame, he ran up to her. He put this fingers to her neck, only to let out a sigh of relief. She was still breathing. "We need to get her out of here, before Katsuko comes back" Kakashi ordered.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Zabuza let out a growl as he watched the man leave. He then jumped from the tree, landing before Akimoto and Haku. He stared at the coldly for a short moment as the boy held her tightly, almost worried the man would take her away from him. Zabuza said nothing as he simply walked past, towards the house.

Haku let out a small sigh of relief, not releasing his grip on the girl. He had expected their encounter to go much worse. He glanced off in the direction Itachi had left, knowing the man was still there somewhere.
                                              “Let’s go” He whispered, looking down at Akimoto and smiling. “Everything’s going to be alright.”

~*~

Kurenai seemed to sigh in frustration.
                                              “You’re not going anywhere, not with wounds like that. No. I’ll take you to the nearest town where you can get treatment and answer for your crimes. Hopefully after toady, you’ve learned your lesson. That’s all I can hope for you.” She looked over as she heard a faint squeal coming from Hinata.

The girl looked straight ahead, her eyes wide open as Naruto wrapped his arms around her. She couldn’t move – she didn’t want to move – this was one of those moments she had been dreaming of.
                                              “Nar... Naruto-kun....” She whispered, unsure what to do, but happy she wasn’t going to pass out and miss the whole thing.

~*~

Kisame looked up at Kakashi, nodding in agreement. Here they were too far out in the open, just asking for trouble. It concerned him how Katsuko had just abandoned his mission like that – there was something else going on here.
                                              Without questioning his orders, He scooped Jaden into his arms, and stood.
                                              Where should we go?” He asked. “There’s not a village around here for miles.”
User Image

Akimoto tensed up when Zabuza jumped down from the tree and in front of them. What... what was he going to do?? He wasn't going to hurt them was he?? However, to Akimoto surprise he just gave them a cold look and walked into the tree hut. Akimoto blinked. That was odd...

“Let’s go”

Akimoto looked at Haku and blinked again.

“Everything’s going to be alright.”

Akimoto wasn't quite so sure. What had just happened was strange... She didn't trust him... something was up.

"Haku..." Akimoto whispered, grabbing Haku's hand and squeezing it "I think somethings off... Please be careful..."

There was a saying, clam before the storm, and Akimoto feared it was about to apply to the situation at hand.

User Image

Kiba had been examining Akamaru for wounds when he heard Hinata squeal. When he saw what was going on, he couldn't help but smile. Hinata was happy, he could tell. He was glad to see her happy. Maybe the knuckle head blonde finally started cluing in on Hinata's feelings for him.

Naruto frowned when Hinata squealed. Did his hug not help?? However, after she squealed, she seemed almost calm. Naruto was confused, he wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he figured that the best thing he could do was reassure her again. "It's okay Hinata, really" He said, giving her a reassuring grin.

User Image

Kakashi felt a wave of anger go through him when Kisame picked up Jaden, but he forced himself to keep his cool. Now was not the time for anger, or jealously. Jaden's life was on the line and he didn't want to do anything to harm her further. Kakashi closed his eyes and silently inhaled and exhaled. When asked by Kisame where they should go, he opened his eyes again. "I guess we have no choice but to go back the village we had lunch in. My team already has a room there and is taking care of Sasuke. I'm sure that room will have an extra bed for Jaden" All that Kakashi could hope was that they got her there safely. After all that had happened, he'd never forgive himself if she got hurt again.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku couldn’t help but agree with Akimoto – something strange was in the air. Something foul. He proceeded into the house with caution, the girl at his side. Zabuza was standing by a window, his back to them. He was well aware of their presence, but cared very little.
                                              Haku motioned for Akimoto to remain silent, and quietly follow him down the hall to his room. Once inside, He closed the door, and turned to face her.
                                              “You’ll be safe here.” He told her, sitting on his bed. “I don’t think Zabuza will take any strangers entering our house very kindly.”

~*~

Kurenai pushed the man past the boys, towards the cave entrance. He staggered a bit, the blood gushing down his legs from his wounds.
                                              “I’ll take you to the hospital to get looked after, but I want to hear more about this boss of yours...”

A grin crossed Hinata’s face as she pulled herself up, her whole experience somehow making her feel a little more comfortable with Naruto. She glanced over at Kiba.
                                              “Is Akamaru okay?” She asked quietly. “He isn’t hurt, Is he?”

~*~

Kisame looked down as the girl seemed to shiver in his arms.
                                              “The village is a few hours travel away, even at full pace.” Kisame frowned, looking over the cliff. “We should hurry and move on, and perhaps we’ll make it by nightfall.” He flashed a small sharp-toothed smile at Kakashi, and took off into the trees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff