Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"I was only trying to help..."

Haku frowned. He hadn't meant to upset the girl, but it could have been far worse if she had persisted with Kisame's strange attraction toward Jaden. He looked up, realising the group was waiting on them.

Haku dropped back as they began to walk, taking Akimoto's hand. He knew the girl was upset, but he couldn't understand why. Had he done something? Was it something he had said? He let out a short sigh, he didn't think he'd be any good at this relationship thing...

Jaden watched the group from the trees. She didn't trust ANY of them. What had caused the mismatched teams to come together in the first place, completely eluded her. She watched as Itachi and Kisame passed, and took up the rear behind Akimoto and Haku. If anyone made a move out of place, she would be on it quickly.

"Heh... what do you mean, itachi?" Kisame blushed, rubbing his head nervously. "There's nothing I wouldn't tell you" He glanced at Jaden as they passed. "Nothing important anyway..." He added in a low whisper.

Sasuke glanced back at the pink haired ninja. It seemed something was on her mind. What more should he expect? She was just a girl. He closed his eyes as he looked back, slipping his hands into his pockets as he walked. She was just going to make thing difficult for him - it was hard enough to try and avoid his brother, he didn't need her on his case too.

Zabuza walked ahead of the group, unwilling to speak with anyone.
User Image

Akimoto continued to walk with her head down until she felt someone's hand slip in hers. Once again she knew exactly who it was. Slowly she looked up at him only to see the look on his face. He was upset... he was hurting. No no!! Akimoto didn't mean to make him hurt!! She was just worried that she might have done something wrong!! The girl teared up before climbing on his back, pulling him close and kissing him on the cheek multiple times. She didn't want Haku to be sad too... It broke her whenever she saw him upset...

"Heh... what do you mean, itachi?

Itachi just kept on smirking at Kisame. That fact that he was blushing and rubbing his head nervously just gave everything away.

"There's nothing I wouldn't tell you"

Itachi's smirk only grew when he said this "Are you sure about that??"

When Sasuke looked back at her and looked away Sakura couldn't take it anymore. She burst into tears and walked ahead of him towards where Kakashi was.

The jonin took notice to this and frowned. "Is everything alright Sakura??" he asked with concern.

Sakura simply wiped away her tears and gave Kakashi a sad smile. "I'll be alright" She said softly. She couldn't explain it to Kakashi-sensei here... not in front of everyone.... and especially not in front of Sasuke... So instead she changed the subject. "So where do you think Katsuko went off to Kakashi-sensei??" She asked, trying to put on her best smile.

Kakashi frowned, he knew Sakura was upset about something, but he wouldn't make her tell him if she didn't want to. When asked about Katsuko's whereabouts he let out a sigh. "I'm not quite sure where is exactly Sakura, but, I know he's around. I get the feeling we'll be running into him soon"

Sakura simply nodded. She would need to be prepared and stay on her guard. Now was not the time to worry about how Sasuke felt about her.

Naruto had been happily content leading the group. This meant he was going to be the first one there!! He could barely wait. Or at least the was until Zabuza walked past him moments later. Naruto let out a growl. Oh no he didn't!! Naruto was going to be the first one to get there!! Not him!! With that the blonde stormed past him, once he was in front again he slowed down and smiled. Content to once again be in the lead.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku smiled as the girl climbed on his back - maybe she wasnt upset with him afterall. He instantly felt better, but he knew something was still wrong. Why was she crying..?

Kisame stared at Itachi, and wondered about his curiosity. He frowned, knowing eventually he'd get the truth from him. He glanced around, Making sure the girl was out of earshot.
                                              "Its the Dragon girl." He finally gave in. "She's... I don't know. She's pretty, she's strong... powerful... I guess I kind of... well... like her....?"

Zabuza glared at Naruto as he sped up to over take him.
                                              "Are you kidding me...?" Zabuza growled under his breath, before darting into the trees to over take the boy.

Jaden looked up. Zabuza was on the move - he was chasing after Naruto! She growed to herself, her hand reaching for her sword. 'One move. Zabuza... and it'll be your last...'
User Image

Akimoto smiled and wiped her tears away. "I'll be okay Haku" She said softly as she played with his hair. "Please don't be sad" With that she rubbed her cheek against his and blushed.

Itachi continued to smirk at Kisame as he stared at him. He knew if he were to smirk long enough Kisame would give it. He knew what was going on, and Kisame knew he knew what was going on. So what was the point in hiding in anymore??

"Its the Dragon girl."

Yep, he liked her. Itachi totally called it.

"She's... I don't know. She's pretty, she's strong... powerful... I guess I kind of... well... like her....?"

"So Kisame has a crush huh??" Itachi teased while still smirking. "That's rather unlike you" He shook his head playfully "And you said I was getting soft"

Once again Naruto had been happily walking in front of the group, when he heard someone jumping in the trees beside him. The boy looked over curiously, only to glare when he saw it was Zabuza again. "NOT TODAY!!" The blonde shouted before pointing his finger at him. "I'M GOING TO GET THERE FIRST!! NOT YOU!! BELIEVE IT!" With that he took of running.

When Naruto and Zabuza began racing eachother, Kakashi could only facepalm. They had to be joking...

Sakura stared in disbelief at the scene ahead of her. "Kakashi-sensei are Zabuza and Naruto really racing eachother??" She asked, rather shocked. At this point she wasn't sure if this was real or she was seeing things.

"Yes Sakura" Kakashi groaned, still face plaming "Yes they are"

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku smiled at the Akimoto, turning his head to give her a small kiss.
                                              "How can I be sad" He whispered. "I have you"

"Ugh, please." Jaden groaned, watching the two in front of her. It wasn't that she disapproved of them being together, but that she never had someone who would care for her in such a way - hell, the only man that ever showed her any affection was the man who adopted her, and he was only with her for a short time.
                                              She rolled her eyes, and took off ahead, trying to keep Zabuza within her sights, making sure he didn't hurt the boy.

"Hey!" Kisame blushed. steelblue"It's not getting soft, its..." He looked up as Jaden passed them, darting to the front of the group. Kisame let out a small happy sigh. "I mean, look how fast she is... how confidently she moves... it's just..."

Sasuke watched Naruto take off.
                                              "What the hell is he doing?" He whispered to himself. "What a loser! He's going to get himself killed"

Jaden could see the town just ahead of the two men. Zabuza was catching up with Naruto.
                                              "No.." She whispered. there was only a few meters left to the entrance. She pushed herself faster and leaped forward, tackling Zabuza to the ground and allowing Naruto to proceed to the village gates. She pulled the man's arms behind his back. "What do you think you're doing??" She growled at him. "Why would you attack Naruto like that!"

Kisame watched the pair, his eyes wide as the whole group came to a stop. "... Amazing..."

"Gah! Get off me!!" Zabuza growled back, pulling at her grip. "What do you take me for, An idiot?? I wasn't attacking him!! He challenged me to a race! I wasn't about to let him win! Now get the hell off me!!"

"A race...?" Jaden whispered, looking up at Naruto. "Why would you do that? I'm trying my best to keep this stupid group together, and you're making a competition out of it?" She looked back at Zabuza. "And you're encouraging him??"

"Just get the hell off me!!" He pulled his arm free, and used what strength he could find to use the other to throw Jaden aside, and in to a tree, which promptly uprooted and crashed to the ground.
User Image

"How can I be sad"

Akimoto blinked curiously, only for Haku to give her a tiny kiss and for her entire face to go red.

"I have you"

A wide smile crossed Akimoto's face and a couple tears of happiness slipped down her cheeks. She was happy that she could make Haku happy. It was all she ever wanted... was to make him smile and show him the love he deserved.

"Ugh, please."

In an instant Akimoto's expression darkened. Normally she tried to ignore comments like this because she got them all the time, but now was not the time for people to be saying them. No. Not when she was comforting Haku. She glanced at the woman as she passed. The dark expression on her face remained, and for the second time that day she purposely let her dark chakra slip momentarily, and let her eyes flicker from soulless black to back to grey-blue.

Even when the woman went ahead, the expression didn't leave Akimoto's face. She wrapped her arms around Haku's neck and pulled him close in an almost possessive like manner. She then let her hair fall in front of her eyes and remaining in this position the entire time, not saying a word.

"Hey!"

Itachi couldn't help it, soon a goofy grin made it's way across his face. Kisame's reactions were priceless.

"It's not getting soft, its..."

"It's what??" Itachi questioned, the grin growing wider. He was curious to hear Kisame's reasoning for this.

"I mean, look how fast she is... how confidently she moves... it's just..."

When Kisame let out a happy sigh, Itachi couldn't help but laugh. "You sound like a schoolgirl" He said, shaking his head playfully.

When Jaden chased after Naruto and Zabuza, Kakashi groaned again. "Here we go..." He muttered under his breath, knowing there would be trouble, and trouble there was. Jaden tackled Zabuza to the ground just as Naruto had passed through the gates.

A huge grin appeared on Naruto's face and he turned around and pointed his finger at the older male. "HA!" He shouted with a laugh "I TOLD YOU I'D GET HERE FIRST!! I WON AND YOU GOT TACKLED!!"

Sakura watched the scene in front of her in confusion as the whole group came to a stop. Naruto and Zabuza were racing each other and now Jaden was tackling people?? This just got more and more confusing by the minute.

Naruto had been laughing his butt off when Jaden addressed him with annoyance.

"Why would you do that? I'm trying my best to keep this stupid group together, and you're making a competition out of it?"

A equal look of annoyance appeared on Naruto's face. "Yeah right!!" The blonde huffed. "Kakashi-sensei's done more than you have. I didn't see you taking charge" He said sticking his tongue out at her.

The next thing everyone knew Zabuza threw Jaden into a tree, hard enough to the point where it had caused the tree to fall backwards.

Itachi simply closed his eyes. "There's going to be trouble" He thought to himself, preparing for the worst.

Sakura let out a gasp and rushed over to Jaden's side. "Jaden-sensei!!" She said in concern. "Are you alright??"

Kakashi shot Zabuza a glare. "Was that necessary??" He growled before joining Sakura at Jaden's side.

"Kakashi-sensei's right!!" Naruto growled "I was annoyed at her too, but you didn't have to throw her into a tree!!"

Akimoto however, reacted to nothing going on around her. She remained in that same chilling position. Not saying a single word.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku watched Aki carefully, the look she was giving Jaden scaring him a little inside. He frowned, kissing her cheek again.

"Conceal, don't feel" He whispered, not wanting any more fights to break out around them. He smiled at her. "It's okay, Akimoto, She's just jealous that she doesn't have what we do"

"Damn it..." Kisame whispered, watching as Kakashi ran over to Jaden. "I've missed my chance..."

"Ugh..." Jaden whispered, rubbing her head as she sat up. She looked toward Kakashi and Sakura, and shook the dizziness from her head. She glanced over at Zabuza, a scowl crossing her face.
                                              "I'LL KILL YOU!!" She growled, forcing herself to her feet, only to stagger and grab hold of the fallen tree for balance.

"Not likely." Zabuza frowned, pulling himself to his feet. "You're pathetic." He glanced at Naruto. "I did what I had to. Don't make yourself next."
User Image

The moment Haku kissed her cheek, Akimoto seemed to snap out o of her dark trance. Her face went red and she released her arms from Haku's neck, wrapping them around his waist instead. She shivered, a chill going up her spine. Did that really just happen??... Was that really her acting like that??...

"Conceal, don't feel"

Akimoto nodded, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. "Don't let it show..." She whispered in reply. She had been trying so hard, really she had, but it was getting harder and harder to control with every passing moment. All it would take was something drastic and she would snap... she knew she would... she shivered again at the thought...

"It's okay, Akimoto, She's just jealous that she doesn't have what we do"

Akimoto opened her eyes and blinked in confusion before looking at the ground. "But..." she said softly and sadly "I'm nothing to be jealous off... I'm no one special..."

"Damn it..."

Itachi looked over at his partner curiously.

"I've missed my chance..."

Itachi frowned for a moment, before smiling and putting his hand on Kisame's shoulder. "You'll get your chance Kisame" He said calmly "Don't worry"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Sakura stood staring at Jaden in fear while Kakashi grabbed her arm as she staggered. "Take it easy" He said with a frown before shooting a glare at Zabuza.

Naruto growled at Zabuza when he said that Jaden was pathetic and that he would be next. "MUST YOU BE A JERK ABOUT EVERYTHING?!" He screamed.

"ENOUGH"

Itachi glared at everyone as they looked towards him, sharingan blaring. He had just about enough of everyone's foolishness. He had really hoped with all his heart that ninja from different backgrounds working together would achieve some form of peace, but they were just making a mockery of it. "All of you are pathetic" He hissed. "You're the most childish group of ninja I've ever seen. Your foolishness is going to cost everyone our lives"

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
                                              "ENOUGH"
                                              Jadens attention snapped to the Uchiha. She watched him the same as everyone else had.

"All of you are pathetic. You're the most childish group of ninja I've ever seen. Your foolishness is going to cost everyone our lives"

Jaden blinked. He had said pretty much the same thing on the night of the Uchiha massacre. She hung her head, ripping her arm away from Kakashi. Her emotions were stirring angrily within her - she knew what was going to happen, and she wasn't about to stop it...

"Jaden..." Kisame whispered. He hesitated - that strange chakra was back. He knew what it was this time, spotting the faint glow of chakra around the girl. He glanced at Itachi, and walked forward.

"I know you're angry." He said, walking up to Jaden. "But getting angry here is only going to escalate our situation." Jaden blinked, looking at him confused. "Look... Let me treat you to some food in town, away from all this. Maybe we can.. talk?" He grinned at Jaden, revealing his sharp teeth and a slight blush across his cheeks.

Jaden hesitated, and glanced over at Zabuza and to Itachi, before looking back at Kisame.
                                              "You know... I'd like that. I need to get away from these losers." She walked past him, heading in to town.

Kisame blinked. It... worked? Did he just get some kind of date with the woman?? He turned, flashing a confident grin at Itachi, before chasing after her.

Haku chuckled a small amount.
                                              "It seems Kisame is happy" He smiled, nuzzling Akimoto's cheek. "Who knows, maybe some good will come of this after all."
User Image

Kakashi couldn't help but sigh, Itachi was right... they had been acting childish. Sakura looked at the ground, while Naruto went quiet.

After he had said his peace, Itachi closed his eyes. He inhaled silently in order to calm himself. He could feel the strange chakra returning to Jaden, and he needed to prepare himself for the worst. He had know doubt in his mind that his words had brought back some bad memories for her, he couldn't blame her for being angry, but at the same time, it seemed as though she had not learned from her mistakes.

When Akimoto saw the faint chakra glow around Jaden, all she could was look at her sadly. Akimoto knew good and well what glowing chakra around the body meant. Her chakra was different but the end result was still the same... anger and hurt turning into destruction...

Then, to everyone's surprise, Kisame walked over to Jaden and began to talk to her.

Itachi opened one eye curiously, looking over at his partner. He couldn't help but smirk a tiny bit. He was going to make move on her wasn't he?? And that he did. When she said yes Itachi opened both eyes and his smirk slowly turned into a smile before he let out a chuckle at the confident grin Kisame had given him.

Akimoto watched eagerly as Kisame approached Jaden and began to talk to her. What was going to happen?? She was very curious. She watched as Kisame mustered up the courage to ask Jaden out on a date. Only for a grin to spread across her face, and that grin to grow when Jaden said yes. She clapped her hands together and grinned widely at the older male. She was so proud of him!!

When Kisame approached Jaden and began to talk to her. Kakashi watched him very carefully. Just what did he think he was doing?? The moment he asked her out to lunch, Kakashi felt anger and jealously burn within him, only for it to strength when Jaden said yes. The male let out a quiet growl and turned away from the group. Seeing a stick on the ground, he picked it up and snapped in half with his hands.

"It seems Kisame is happy"

Akimoto nodded at Haku, still grinning away. Only to blush when he nuzzled her cheek and giggle. "You're adorable like a bunny" She whispered nuzzling him back.

"Who knows, maybe some good will come of this after all."

Akimoto nodded some more and grinned again.

At the sound of the stick snapping, Naruto grew emotion. "NOOOO!!" He shouted before running over to Kakashi and collecting the stick halves in hands. He got down on his knees and held the stick to the sky in anguish. "STICK SAMA!! WHYY!!" he cried out, tears falling down his cheeks.

All Kakashi could do was stare at Naruto in disbelief. Did that really just happen?? He was so confused to the point where he wasn't sure if he was even angry anymore. Sakura had the exact same expression on her face that Kakashi did. This had to be the weirdest thing Naruto had ever done... Itachi simply raised an eyebrow while Aki looked over at Naruto and grinned. "I like him" She announced proudly.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Zazbuza watched the pair leave, and tilted his head, cracking his neck loudly.
                                              "Good riddance." he growled under his breath, turning and heading toward the town as well. He watched as the two of them headed for a small ramen bar, and decided he was best going in another direction.

Jaden began to relax as she breathed in the sweet smell of Ramen. She let out a satisfied sigh, and made her way to the table.
                                              "So uh..." Kisame asked, watching her and blushing a small amount. "What would you like? Its on me"

Jaden smiled.
                                              "Anything, Fishbreath. Surprise me."

"..Fishbreath...?" Kisame questioned for a short moment, and chuckled. 'Oh.. like a pet name! It must be!' He stared at her for a moment, unsure of what to call her in return. Everything he could think of, He knew she would take offense against. "sure thing... uh..." He rubbed his head nervously as his brain refused to think. "Uh... I'll be right back." Jaden watched with curiosity as he ran outside.

Sasuke frowned at Naruto. The boy had hit another level of stupid he didn't even know was possible to achieve. He shook his head, and turned away, pretending he didn't see nor hear Naruto yelling over... a stick.

Haku raised an eyebrow.
                                              "He certainly is an interesting character..." He whispered, curiously wondering what was with the stick. He looked over as Kisame came running up to them.

"Akimoto" He said quickly. "I need your help."
User Image

Itachi watched Zabuza carefully as he left, glaring him slightly. It was clear this man had no regard for anyone but himself.

Sakura just kept staring at Naruto in disbelief. A stick... was he really crying over a stick??... It was an inanimate object, it didn't even feel pain... However, this brought another question to mind. Why had Kakashi snapped it?? Sakura looked over at the older male curiously, watching him carefully for any hint as to why.

"He certainly is an interesting character..."

Akimoto grinned some more and nodded. She then turned to Naruto whom grinned back in return and stopped crying over the stick. So Akimoto liked him huh?? Well that was something he didn't hear everyday. He then rushed over to her with the pieces of the stick in his hand. "Help me bury stick-sama Akimoto!!" He said, getting teary again.

Akimoto just nodded and kept grinning before climbing off Haku's back. She was about to go help Naruto, when Kisame approached her and asked for her help. She turned to the man, looking him curiously. She was about ask him what it was he needed help with, when Naruto had an outburst.

"NOO!!" He whined "AKIMOTO'S GOING TO HELP ME BURY STICK-SAMA!! CANT YOU SEE THIS IS IMPORTANT?!"

When Kisame returned. Kakashi glared at the man, he could feel the anger and jealously rise with him once more as he approached him. "Help with what??" He hissed. "What could you possibly need help with??"

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku watched as Naruto approached the stick in his hands - why was this stick so special to him?? He frowned, allowing Akimoto to climb from his back. He looked up as Kisame came running up to them.

"Help with what?? What could you possibly need help with??"

Kisame looked towards Kakashi, his eyes lighting up.
                                              "You!" He grinned. "You know Jaden better then anyone else here - whats a cute pet name for her - make it quick, She's waiting for me!"

"...Pet name?" Haku whispered, watching the man with curiosity. He looked towards Akimoto. "What exactly is a pet name?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes - this had gone far enough. He wandered off, figuring if anyone needed him, they'd know to find him far away from this nonsense. One question still plagued his mind, however... Why was Kakashi so tense...?

Jaden tapped her fingers on the table impatiently. What was with the fish man? He was acting so weird...
User Image

Sakura's eyes widened at Kakashi's tone. She had never heard him this angry before, in fact it was scary. This wasn't going to end well... she could already tell... was this why he had snapped the stick??....

The moment Kakashi approached them and spoke in that tone, Akimoto began to anxiety build up within her. Something was going to go wrong... it was going to go very wrong... She began to shake and clung to Haku, closing her eyes as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

When Kisame grinned at him Kakashi shot him the death glare. Was he that oblivious to that fact that he was furious with him??

"You know Jaden better then anyone else here - whats a cute pet name for her - make it quick, She's waiting for me!"

Kakashi let out a growl and drew a kunai. In a instant he appeared behind Kisame, holding the kunai at his neck. "Here's some advice" He said darkly "If you value your life you'll stay away from her"

When the tension rose, Akimoto began to shake even more. Accidentally releasing some of her dark chakra as she did. She shrieked and pulled it back in before clinging to Haku before beginning to sob.

The strange chakra that had entered the air momentarily was enough to cause Kakashi to lower his guard. That chakra... there it was again... he looked over at Akimoto only to see her clinging to Haku for dear life. She looked horrified... what was is... what was it this girl had??

Seeing Kakashi was distracted. Itachi took advantage of this. He appeared behind the male and a held a kunai of his own at this throat. "Release him" Itachi threatened. "Now" He too was curious what had happened with Akimoto, but he needed to make sure Kisame was safe before he asked any questions.

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Kisame frowned as he felt the kunai at his neck. He couldn't understand why... after all this talk of trusting everyone else and working together, Kakashi had the guts to challenge him?? What on earth had he done that had this ninja so upset??

"Release him. Now."

Kisame gave a sigh. He could fight his own battles - he didn't need Itachi jumping in to save him. He glanced at Akimoto, noticing something was up with her chakra. He watched her and Haku for a moment as the boy pulled her into his arms. And it clicked.

"Ohhh...." Kisame whispered, breaking out into a low chuckle. "I get it now." He glanced back at Kakashi. "You value Jaden, Don't you? You think I'm going to hurt a member of your team and village! Please, Kakashi - we all seek the same goal here, and it's to take down Katsuko. I won't hurt her, i promise you. I like her too much for that."

Jaden sighed, getting sick of waiting. She got up, and ordered herself some ramen, and soon returned to the table and began to eat. Who cares if the fish man was gone? She didn't need his permission to have food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff