KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image
                                                      Kwan Bae
                                                                      THE ANIMAL TAMER
                                                      ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x I WAS A HEAVY HEART TO CARRY ⇡⇡ MY BELOVED WAS WEIGHED DOWN
                                                      ............................................................. my feet dragged across the ground ............................................................. .............................................................

Who's the betrayer? Who's the killer in the crowd? The one who creeps in corridors And doesn't make a sound
                                                      Who's the betrayer? Who's the killer in the crowd? The one who creeps in corridors And doesn't make a sound

............................................................. my feet dragged across the ground ............................................................. .............................................................

xxxxxxx THIS WILL BE MY LAST CONFESSION
                                                      I love you never felt like any blessingxxxxxxx

Kwan silently watched Maesun's interactions with Freezie, continuing to smile at her as she talked to him like he was a living person. That honestly just made his fondness of the girl grow more and more to be honest. As he stood there he said nothing until she spoke to him again. "Oh, I'm a bit of a worry-wart." He admitted with a small chuckle, turning his gaze down to the ground. Even after being dead for quite a few years he had never been able to shake even an ounce of his anxiety. That anxiety did fade quite a bit, though, when he realized that she was kidding around with him. He smiled and chuckled lightly, but made sure it disapeared before she noticed.

"Yeah, I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something. It must be the weather." He lied quickly, hoping that didn't sound too stereotypical. She came in closer and closer but before he realized what she was doing, her hand was already pressed down against his forehead and his eyes were wide. "What do you think-" She said he was warm. That was good. He began to talk again, "I think the stress is just getting to me. I think if I take a nap-" She was looking directly at him and pulled down his hood. No. Oh god no.

He began to panic and pulled his hood back over his face. Then , he responded to her question. "I didn't come up with it , Vlad did. He felt that Soo Seung-Lee didn't fit, since the characters were 'great victory'. My full name now is Kwan-Zuko Bae, For the record, the character for Zuko is the one for failure, not loved one." He fell silent once more as he gazed down at the floor. "It's a fitting name for me, isn't it?"

After a few moments he dared to look up at Maesun- it was really difficult to believe she was dead too. She was still so beautiful, just as beautiful as he had remembered. It felt like just yesterday they were both attempting to study for their entrance exams, or better yet, she was trying to help him not flunk.

[[ooc;; please tell me if you need more to work with, I know this post has been super short. Am kind of busy and blocked for some reaoson. Im sure my posts will get better as more drama starts up.]]

agentmarvel's Waifu

Hygienic Explorer

User Image
User Image
                                      JIMIN PARK // ↺ ❝ i'm a good boy. ❞

█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌

❛ Me? Why, I wouldn't hurt a fly. ❜ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❛ Of course I had nothing to do with it! ❜

iguessijustlike→havingsomefun

It wasn’t like Jimin was much of an optimist, to be honest. In fact, he was one of the most negative people in the circus, which was really saying something. But if he really wanted to, he knew how to cheer people up. He could get others to think positively, despite his terrible attitude. In Hara’s case, his way of making her feel better was by annoying the hell out of her but getting her to think things through herself. So in a way, even if it didn’t seem like it, he was just trying to help. “Don’t forget it’s also an awesome circus filled with powerful people. You know, now that I think about it, we could probably take over the world if we wanted to. Everyone’s so mundane… They’re really no competition against or kickass powers, right?” He was kidding, of course. Taking over the world would be such a hassle.

He nodded his head in satisfaction when she admitted to not hating it. Well, that was a start. “And you’ll love it even more now that your sister’s here…?” It came out as more of a question than he meant for it, but she didn’t exactly have the face of someone who just found out her sister was dead but she got to spend the rest of her life with her, anyway. Well, at first she did but if it were Jimin and if Jimin had a not-a*****e brother, he’d be running off right now to spend all his time with him.

So he decided to try and lighten the mood a bit with a little half-joke. He knew Hara hasn’t made love since joining the circus. He was pretty positive she’s never even made love BEFORE joining the circus. “I’m RIGHT, that’s what I am,” he said with a soft chuckle. “It’s okay, I think virgin you is adaorable~!” He teased again, patting her head lightly.

However, once her fingers randomly combusted, he jumped back slightly, “Whoa, what the hell?!” No, the flames had next to no harm on him – in fact, it actually helped him, but still that was surprising. “I didn’t sex and being a virgin was such a sensitive topic for you!” He teased again. Jimin bent down slightly and swallowed up the lingering flames that surrounded them. “Bleh, still bland as always. I like my fire really hot, you need to work on it,” he said with a nod as he stood up straight. That ought to piss her off some more.

“No, but really, we should all have some sort of reunion! You, me, Kwan, your sister, and possibly my brother if he ever comes out of his creepy corner!”

ooc
                                          No problem! I’m sorry I took forever too, ahah. But your responses were amazing! <3 And I love your idea. Can definitely add some sister drama as well.

agentmarvel's Waifu

Hygienic Explorer

User Image
User Image

━━`
                                  MaeSun Kyung-Sho / / / / the ice user.
                                  xxxx my xxxx heart xxx was xxxxxxfrozenxxxx in time.

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

( i'm better off dead «« than i ever could have been alive - - - ✌ )

It was weird how calm Maesun was being at the moment, considering everything that was going on around her. She should have been freaking out, right? She just committed suicide a few hours ago, but instead of being dead, she was here. Well, technically dead but still ‘living’ in one sense. And not only that, but she now had a superpower, so to speak, and she was surrounded by familiar faces as well as new and intimidating ones. She was still fuzzy on the details but from what she could gather, this was going to be her new normal. “Yeah, I know…” she muttered when he commented on being a worry wart. She made sure to keep the comment quiet so he wouldn’t hear her, but she did know him. And she remembered him, too. He was one of the two people she thought about most before dying.

Could dead spirits even get sick? Well, she assumed they could feel pain so what was stopping them from getting fevers and colds and whatever? But technically speaking, colds came from hand to face contact, not the weather. Even if that were the case, she wouldn’t have believed him. Before she could even process what she was doing, she reached out for his forehead and held her hand against it, and then she pulled his hood down. Yeah, it was definitely him. It was just weird that now, after he was dead, he looked more tired than ever.

She moved her hands to her side, letting him just pull his hood up again. “Well, I missed Soo Seung-Lee,” she murmured, tilting her head slightly as she looked up at him. It was weird thinking the guy in front of her was the boy that used to bring some happiness into her life. She shook her head slightly, now that she started realizing what was going on. She had the opportunity to ask him everything she wanted to when he killed himself. She could finally apologize for all the guilt that just kept growing and growing inside her.

“Soo—Er, Kwan…” She started slowly, “I…” She wasn’t really sure how to say everything she’s been thinking when he really stepped out of his life. “I’m so sorry,” she said quietly, letting her eyes trail down to the ground. The more she tried thinking about what to say, the colder the air got around them. Ice started creeping and forming around them as she continued speaking, “I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.”

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image
                                                      Kwan Bae
                                                                      THE ANIMAL TAMER
                                                      ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x I WAS A HEAVY HEART TO CARRY ⇡⇡ MY BELOVED WAS WEIGHED DOWN

xxxxxxx THIS WILL BE MY LAST CONFESSION
                                                      I love you never felt like any blessingxxxxxxx

Kwan couldn't bare to look at Maesun when she said taht she knew. "Of course you did." He murmured while gazing down at the ground as if it held the secrets to the universe. He was honestly so upset that it took all of the power within him not to run away. Whenever he was upset, that was what he did. He ran, he ran as far and as fast as he could, he was just so scared. So very scared. She was dead and in the circus things couldn't be run away from. Of course, they could be avoided, but they could never be got rid of unless the person actually died. Now, it wans't like he wanted that, but he wished that she were in a better place than there and that she was far away from him.

He looked up suddenly again when she said that she missed him, usign his real name. His mind flashed back to the time before, when he was standing in that wretched classroom besides her desk. Tests in hand, he was laughing while messing with his hair, staring down at her perfect score while clutching his failing one so hard his knuckles turned white. He was back to his house where hsi parents screamed at him for being a failure, where his sister pretended that he was already dead. He was back in his room, slicing his wrists with knives before one day when he cut too deep and this time didn't stop.

A shiver ran up his spine as he tried to brush that all aside, as he tried to pretend that he was not upset at the slightest. After all, it was easier to just... smile! He gave her that smile again and a gentle look. "I missed you too." He assured her, "Although, i really wish that you wouldn't have to meet up with me here... I would rather you were living happily out there." Falling silent once more, his smile faded. God, it was easier to smile, but it sure was draining either way. "Sadly, now there is just Kwan, I'm not who I was before."

He planned to end the conversation there, to perhaps really run. It was all becoming too much. It was then that the words escaped her mouth. 'I'm sorry I wasn't there for you'. Those few consonants and vowels rendered him unable to say anything. He noticed the ice that was forming, that there was the feelings that seemed to be consuming her. As it got worse, he took a step towards her and with a trembling hand, grabbed her arm gently and pulled her into him. While he held her, he gently stroked her hair. "I-It wasn't your fault." He whispered, gulping as he fought back tears. "It wasn't your fault at all. In fact, as I died, you were the one that I thought of." Kwan couldn't help it at all, tears began to escape from his eyes as he continued to hold her. "I knew that this would do to you, I wanted to fight with you, but I just couldn't. You know, you really were there for me even though you thought you weren't."

[[will post for Hara when I get back from my competition]]

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

H a r a K y u n g s h o

SOMETIMES TO WIN, YOU'VE GOT TO SINgospeltruth
                                                          They still say I'm a dreamerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          AND Ixxx████████ ♤♤ xw-wanna live, not just survive, tonight
                                                          ix□ □ and i'm gonna hide, hide my wings tonightxAN ANGEL with a shotgunxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx are you a saint or a sinner?
                                                          xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xl

otomenoinori▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀became a city drawn apart.
                                                          xlANxxANGEL WITH a SHOTGUNlx

DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE EVERYTHING I HAVE ;;

Scowling, Hara shook her head at Jimin. "Taking over the world? How about no. If we were to even try we would probably all end up killing each other throughout the process. That, or Vlad would get annoyed and start to impale everyone." She sighed softly. "Maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that we could win, but that's a five percent chance." Honestly, she had no idea that he could maybe be joking around.

Hara wasn't planning to randomly com bust. Honestly, it just kind of happened. His reaction made it that much worse for her too, she felt embarrassed and the flames climbed up a tiny bit higher. Hara wasn't good at controlling her emotions nor controlling her fire. As he ate the flames, she looked away and brushed some hair out of her face. "I-It's none of your business." She stated with a small scowl. "Seriously. None of your business, it's not like we're dating or anything." Hara glanced back over to him and whacked him upside the head when he ommented on the taste. "Hey. It wasn't like I was TRYING to make any flames randomly start to spring up!" She looked away from him once more while also crossing her arms over her chest.

The thing that got her attention was when he said that they should have a reunion. "Sure, but I'm not sure if Kwan really wants to be around her. I'm pretty sure he's run off by now." Now, what really got her going was his comment about his brother. "You know, maybe he would get better if you stopped being a jerk. He probably just really needs your help."

[[[ooc;; I have a HUGE block for Hara, i'll be honest]]

Location: Big tent xx Companions: Quite a few peoplexx Mood: Confused,Scared, relieved xx Thoughts: 'Wht is this?' xx

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Due to Real Life, this Roleplay is on a Hitatus until further notice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff