Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

I want everyone to switch over to that because second hand smoke or when I go to other people's houses and everything smells like it really screws up my throat sad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Generous Sex Symbol

Miss Kyra Khaos

I'll only smoke mint if it's mixed in with chocolate or if vodka is used instead of water.

Sex Symbol

how does it compare as far as cost?

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Kurr Sugar Skulls
I want everyone to switch over to that because second hand smoke or when I go to other people's houses and everything smells like it really screws up my throat sad

I know how bothersome that can be. I tried to work with people around me so it wouldn't bug them as badly

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Gorkybot
Miss Kyra Khaos

I'll only smoke mint if it's mixed in with chocolate or if vodka is used instead of water.

Ooooh that sounds lovely, although I've quit drinking as well

Dapper Smoker

Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus
Vaping for nearly 8 months now. s**t definitely works. As for flavours I guess it depends on the sort of stuff you like. Are you a fruity person?

That's awesome! I know it's worked out really well for a few of my friends.
I enjoy fruity flavors, yes. I'm currently using a mix of menthol and apple

That sounds pretty damn nice. When I was a kid I used to like eating an apple after brushing my teeth. I guess that would be somewhat similar. Ahem, anyway. Cherry is always a pretty solid bet. Blueberry is also a very nice flavour. I get most of mine from totally wicked eliquid.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Padfoot the Marauder

That's actually why I switched.
The first time with getting the unit and various oils, it cost me $52.34.
This will probably last me about 3 months. Take into account that I was smoking about 2 1/2 packs a week which evened out to about $150-$200 a month on smokes alone. This should be not only a healthy change lifestylewise but also for my wallet

Generous Sex Symbol

Miss Kyra Khaos

That I couldn't do,
sweatdrop
but I only drink socially so I don't drink that much to begin with.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Captain Cunnilingus
Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus
Vaping for nearly 8 months now. s**t definitely works. As for flavours I guess it depends on the sort of stuff you like. Are you a fruity person?

That sounds pretty damn nice. When I was a kid I used to like eating an apple after brushing my teeth. I guess that would be somewhat similar. Ahem, anyway. Cherry is always a pretty solid bet. Blueberry is also a very nice flavour. I get most of mine from totally wicked eliquid.

Very nice. Is that an online store?

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Gorkybot
Miss Kyra Khaos

That I couldn't do,
sweatdrop
but I only drink socially so I don't drink that much to begin with.

I'm a recovering alcoholic and alcoholism runs really strong on both sides of my family. I don't have that will power to stop once I start

Dapper Smoker

Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus
Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus

It certainly is. I'm from the UK but if you are living across the pond from me I think they have a US store also.

Sex Symbol

Miss Kyra Khaos
Padfoot the Marauder

This will probably last me about 3 months. Take into account that I was smoking about 2 1/2 packs a week which evened out to about $150-$200 a month on smokes alone. This should be not only a healthy change lifestylewise but also for my wallet

wow, I wonder if I could get my dad to switch. He smokes so much.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Captain Cunnilingus
Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus
Miss Kyra Khaos
Captain Cunnilingus

It certainly is. I'm from the UK but if you are living across the pond from me I think they have a US store also.

Would you be so kind as to include a link?

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Padfoot the Marauder
Miss Kyra Khaos
Padfoot the Marauder

wow, I wonder if I could get my dad to switch. He smokes so much.

Maybe. It's better than cigs for a multitude of reasons. Biggest driver that you may want to use is the cost cut on smokes monthly. Especially if you live on the east or west coasts of the US

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff