Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PurpleLovr

Well it's either that or I have to badger the person to save their avatar a bunch of times and I wanted to put the most work on me and have virtually no work for the winner.

gonk

Cluttered Cat

KinkyRice
I Bet OWS is likin' Flynn's booty right now so many cats c:
There's a few in there that I don't yet have, but people seem to like to pay more for those items for some reason. Like, it has a lower lmp, but people will keep bidding because it's this special thing with Flynn. I'm sad the Kitten Stars I need are now going for 1b at minimum. emo

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PurpleLovr
-Candii_Sweet-

Lol Well I'm not getting much sponsors and those that I do get one person wanted to be excluded from it.

sweatdrop

I can't speak for everyone, but I'll show you the #1 reason why I have almost no interest in your incentive:
Quote:
If you win any of the slots, make a tektek on tektek.org of an avatar that is worth 1 mill or less. I will recreate this avatar myself and this will serve as your avatar in the game.

I understand that you have to have this rule in place because you would have to buy all the items for the character, but there is not a single avatar that represents my persona for under 1 million gold. Especially in this economy.
So when I do end up sponsoring you, this rule would make me want to be excluded too.

Candii did that because people were complaining about making and saving individual poses of their avi (Which takes ten minutes -- I've done it.). I'm sure, if you asked and made the sprites yourself, you would have no issues having your "persona" represented with your own items. :/

Snack

OtherWorldShukumei
KinkyRice
I Bet OWS is likin' Flynn's booty right now so many cats c:
There's a few in there that I don't yet have, but people seem to like to pay more for those items for some reason. Like, it has a lower lmp, but people will keep bidding because it's this special thing with Flynn. I'm sad the Kitten Stars I need are now going for 1b at minimum. emo

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ i think its a good thing if they bid 1b but sucks if the lmp is like that too. but yeah thats 1b out of the system the people bidding that high must either support the gold sink or will jack the prices up later on x.x
TGSNE3
I Would Like To Sponsor Someone!
Username: RG Charity Mule
I would like to sponsor: Angelicgoddessofdeath
I will sponsor them: 10 million

TGSNE3
I Would Like To Sponsor Someone!
Username: RG Charity Mule
I would like to sponsor: The Salacious Queen
I will sponsor them: 10 million

Cluttered Cat

KinkyRice

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ i think its a good thing if they bid 1b but sucks if the lmp is like that too. but yeah thats 1b out of the system the people bidding that high must either support the gold sink or will jack the prices up later on x.x
Goldsink, yay, but upping the average worth is not so yay. sweatdrop I was trying to get Jet for like 50m a month or so ago. I feel like I've missed out on all these deals since I try to buy below average. End up having to spend a ton more anyway because people keep listing higher and higher (and people keep buying). emo

Snack

OtherWorldShukumei
KinkyRice

Goldsink, yay, but upping the average worth is not so yay. sweatdrop I was trying to get Jet for like 50m a month or so ago. I feel like I've missed out on all these deals since I try to buy below average. End up having to spend a ton more anyway because people keep listing higher and higher (and people keep buying). emo

(。・ω・。)ノ♡you would think that since hes so old there would be a bunch of copies of him floating around somewhere maybe people are holding onto him since hes in the cash shop now D:

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
0Ul

Username: 0Ul
Timezone:
Do you observe daylight savings time:
Charity/Quest helping: CRASH!! A Super Giveaway Charity Thread
Permission (link to okay'd post or a screenshot ;; if not, get thread owner to PM the mule)
Incentive:

I'm already going nude, I just wish to add Fate's Charity to my post, please. I'm quoting her here as well so that she can state permission, and I will let my existing sponsors know that I have added a second charity. I hope I did this correctly.

Additionally, I will be matching an additional 100mil (50mil to each) for both of the charities I'm going nude for. Thank you so much!!

Quote:
xx I met my fate xx

0UI has my permission to strip for Crash! <3

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
pikkonoloidlee
iLollipopss
pikkonoloidlee
iLollipopss
pikkonoloidlee
All of my love in the form of a...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/bravolover/emotes/263wmbt_th.gif BUMP http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/bravolover/emotes/263wmbt_th.gif
-yours truly

Heey

hey, how are you? ^^ http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/bravolover/emotes/keyblinkiz6.gif

Okay I guess, nothing much happening
u ?

I'm good a bit bored but that's not the worst thing to be. XD

catching up with the shows I missed yesterday. User Image

Yeeah, I guess so.
Ohh, which shows ?

Timid Giver

20,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tholia

It was wonderful! 4laugh
My little brother is so important for me <3
I will go see him again during the summer - multiple times I hope 4laugh

thats great n.n

Friendly Conversationalist

-Candii_Sweet-
PurpleLovr

Well it's either that or I have to badger the person to save their avatar a bunch of times and I wanted to put the most work on me and have virtually no work for the winner.

gonk

Maybe you could have that as an option? With a spoiler containing information on how the process works. That way each person could decide which way they prefer?

Friendly Conversationalist

TheAnneh

Candii did that because people were complaining about making and saving individual poses of their avi (Which takes ten minutes -- I've done it.). I'm sure, if you asked and made the sprites yourself, you would have no issues having your "persona" represented with your own items. :/

I can understand that.
Like I said to Candii, I think giving an option for it might be better.

Timid Giver

20,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
ClockworkAngel28
heart