Welcome to Gaia! ::

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

`.I only have 5 more Sponsorships to collect.

Let's see...I know that:
Yuri2476 left their gold with the mule, and with one of the Hosts injured I'll leave it at that.
- - asphyxiated xx is sending via their mule, and they'll be away for a while so that's okay.
Tholia seems to be on vacation, so I'll just wait for her to get back and complete the Trade. (Thanks for the heads-up, Kimberly!)

As for the other two:

Sailor Lucille

Hullo! I remember that you had some uncertainties about your Sponsorship - did you decide on how much you wanted to send?

Pickled Cactus

Hello! Hi! Just checking in - I haven't received a Trade for your Sponsorship (10mil from page 788.) just yet - did I miss the Trade?

Thanks again for all of your support!

classified_diedrich

Devoted Lover

11,525 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
[Elske]-[XXIX]

`.I only have 5 more Sponsorships to collect.

Let's see...I know that:
Yuri2476 left their gold with the mule, and with one of the Hosts injured I'll leave it at that.
- - asphyxiated xx is sending via their mule, and they'll be away for a while so that's okay.

As for the other three:

Tholia

Hi there! We still have a Trade open for your Sponsorship (15mil from page 682).
It's nearly completed - please have a look at completing the last step, when you can. 3nodding

Sailor Lucille

Hullo! I remember that you had some uncertainties about your Sponsorship - did you decide on how much you wanted to send?

Pickled Cactus

Hello! Hi! Just checking in - I haven't received a Trade for your Sponsorship (10mil from page 788.) just yet - did I miss the Trade?

Thanks again for all of your support!

classified_diedrich

Hi um i know Tholia has gone on vacation for a week and am not sure if she left you trade with someone else or not . I can check and get back to you 3nodding

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
kimberly michaels

Hi um i know Tholia has gone on vacation for a week and am not sure if she left you trade with someone else or not . I can check and get back to you 3nodding

`.Good evening!

Thanks for the reply - if she is on Vacation, that's fine.
We already have a Trade open, so I'll just wait for her to get back so she can complete it.

3nodding

(Did you mention this to me before? Why do I suddenly feel like I knew this but forgot?)

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
-Technicolored Unicorns-
maddyj1995
Almost got all of my sponsors!
I saw that - - asphyxiated xx won't be available much, if at all, until the 21st, so I'll send her sponsorship later.
Just waiting on Uni who doesn't want a PM. Can I ask what the status is though? You going alphabetical?

I am working alphabetically, but I had about 10 trades open prior to the event so Im working in small batches. Im hoping to finish shortly.
Oh okay. Thanks!

Questionable Lunatic

PurpleLovr
-Technicolored Unicorns-
PurpleLovr

Hello you two!
I see that you've sent me my sponsorship trade (from the mule), but there's an extra 2mil in it.
I believe you are sending me the following:
TGSNE3 - 15k
Blood Stained H3art -100k
edokitty - 4mil
Sailor Ninja Panda - 3mil

Which should total to 7.115 mil, not the 9.115 mil in the trade sweatdrop

Ill look into it Purple. Im going to work on some of the trades from myself then jump on the mule.
( Im sending trades in small batches cause prior to the event I had 10 trades out for graphics and profiles which Im kinda working on too. I dont need all the trades to fall off the page )

No worries! Hope got it all worked out for me.
As for the cash sale PMs, I've been wanting to buy Gaia Cash since they started those stupid personalized sales, but I never got anything over 12%. It was starting to piss me off actually. Luckily II Little China DoLL II alerted me to a standard 30% off sale last night. I am happy now.

-Technicolored Unicorns-
Additionally. I do not know who this person is. I PMed them but I havent gotten a response yet.
Asphuxia

You sent me 1mil for Wings and Tails, but who are you?

I can actually help you with this! Asphuxia is - - asphyxiated xx's mule account! They are using that one to send out sponsorships.

Thanks so much. I must have missed about them sending it from their mule.

Questionable Lunatic

Rawfie
Waiting patiently for my gold. heart

Its coming soon!!!

Questionable Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
Attention all nudists:
I am currently sending out trades for all sponsorships below 5mil. If my trade to you has more than I sponsored that's OKAY! It's extra gold to go to the charity you sponsored.

If my trade has any ITEMS in it those are for YOU to keep!

You are crazy..... like I PMed you, I already had half of the sponsorship, you didnt need to send that much more.

Also, do you want me to split up the new gold too?

Questionable Lunatic

PassionFIower
-Technicolored Unicorns-

PassionFIower
45k gold

Like I said before, I needed you to complete our order trade before sending the sponsorship. I didn't want to mesh the gold. If the trade is done I will send it to you now.

Edit- Our order trade is still open.

I dont finish order trades until Im done with graphics.

I would prefer to cancel that trade, do a new trade for sponsorship, then set up the graphics trade again. Unless you want to just add it to the graphics trade.

Up to you.

Cluttered Cat

And last batch of sponsorship trades sent out.
Crossed out means I completed my end of the trade.
IDK my BFF Voldie
1m
King Merc Kat
Senorita Hope
4m

Cluttered Cat

I Would Like To Sponsor Someone! (But doesn't have to be added to front page)
Username: OtherWorldShukumei
I would like to sponsor: Love Renewed
I will sponsor them: add 1m, so 1.25m total

Love Renewed
Trade complete
I'm sure you've already seen since I've mentioned it a few times, but Lord of Pumpkins wanted to pass on his posting-before-the-event prize to the nudist with the least amount of sponsorships, and you were it. So, you get a bonus 1m sponsorship from me.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-Technicolored Unicorns-
xx I met my fate xx
Attention all nudists:
I am currently sending out trades for all sponsorships below 5mil. If my trade to you has more than I sponsored that's OKAY! It's extra gold to go to the charity you sponsored.

If my trade has any ITEMS in it those are for YOU to keep!

You are crazy..... like I PMed you, I already had half of the sponsorship, you didnt need to send that much more.

Also, do you want me to split up the new gold too?

Yush perlease!
I'm not crazy, I just love this event!!

Dapper Hunter

5,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TGSNE3
A Little Melody

Just a reminder if you haven't sent a trade to do now. If you're on this list and have paid me, i'm sorry. Since Gaia doesn't show every trade (and seems to delete them from history) then i don't remember if i did it or not. If you still have the trade in your history feel free to show me, if not then i'll go by your word :3

Thankn you and have a lovely Day/Evening/Night
We're sending for Sailor Ninja Panda too. Uni's working her way though the trades.

-Hope-

alright, thank you biggrin

Dapper Hunter

5,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lyric Rainvale
A Little Melody

Just a reminder if you haven't sent a trade to do now. If you're on this list and have paid me, i'm sorry. Since Gaia doesn't show every trade (and seems to delete them from history) then i don't remember if i did it or not. If you still have the trade in your history feel free to show me, if not then i'll go by your word :3

Thank you and have a lovely Day/Evening/Night

I've already payed my sponsorship, dear. I don't have it in my history anymore though. Good luck with the rest of your sponsors!

Thank You

Dapper Hunter

5,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TGSNE3
A Little Melody
If your gold total is off from what you should have you can pm a mod asking them to look at your trade history. Just explain why you're wanting them to look.

-Hope-

Friendly Gaian

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Queen_Rini

Rini, I must know! What item does that blue background come from? I want to see if it will work with Cartier.
Tale of Clarion 2nd Gen. I fell in love with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff