Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trades have been completed thank you once again!
See you all next GSNE!
~QSB

THE Little Helper Elf

Sex With A Blender

Rainbow Flavored Pixels

pig_girl

OtherWorldShukumei

maddyj1995

KinkyRice

ilover1508

Hinata-chan1010

Davidicus Bellefonte

I'll be accepting trades and quoting by groups of 8-10
I'm getting pm all over again please guys be patient with me.
I don't get to be on gaia all the time
Keep in mind I'm sponsoring quite a few people
Don't make this participation be an ugly experience
I'm feeling anxious every time I log on to see messages about trades/sponsorship.
I know I owe you, I'm working on it.
OTL

Cluttered Cat

twin_quick_star_blossom
I'm getting pm all over again please guys be patient with me.
I don't get to be on gaia all the time
Keep in mind I'm sponsoring quite a few people
Don't make this participation be an ugly experience
I'm feeling anxious every time I log on to see messages about trades/sponsorship.
I know I owe you, I'm working on it.
OTL
Haha. I know how that goes. I get all the quotes (luckily only like one or two PMs), and I have a system in place of how/when I want to send the trades. Too much going on the first few days after the event, so I wait to send... but I tend to just ignore and go about what I was doing anyway. It's why I haven't bothered my sponsors too much, since I'm in no rush either. xd

Cluttered Cat

Just letting you guys know that I'll be sending you personal trades! A Darkened Heart no name wished to pass on her post-during-event winnings onto the two questers that lost their only nudists.
A Little Melody
500k for you from Darkened Heart, and you get the 800k from your post prize.
pikkonoloidlee
500k for you.

And bothering you to let you know that I'm finally sending your posting prize.
quick_star_blossom
OtherWorldShukumei
PFFFTT
I need a system
XD

Cluttered Cat

More trades for my sponsorships sent out! If you have any incentives that require me to make a choice or I qualify for art/graphics, please let me know.
Crossed out means I completed the trade on my end.
Kakkara18
4m
Kiarau
333,333g
kim424
1,025,000g
KinkyRice
1m
Mistress Kationie
1,005,000g
Mystic Manor

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Almost got all of my sponsors!
I saw that - - asphyxiated xx won't be available much, if at all, until the 21st, so I'll send her sponsorship later.
Just waiting on Uni who doesn't want a PM. Can I ask what the status is though? You going alphabetical?
OtherWorldShukumei
More trades for my sponsorships sent out! If you have any incentives that require me to make a choice or I qualify for art/graphics, please let me know.
Crossed out means I completed the trade on my end.
Kakkara18
4m
Kiarau
333,333g
kim424
1,025,000g
KinkyRice
1m
Mistress Kationie
1,005,000g
Mystic Manor
User Image

Thank you. You get a colored sketch from me, so let me know what you want me to draw. ♥
User Image

Cluttered Cat

Kakkara18
User Image

Thank you. You get a colored sketch from me, so let me know what you want me to draw. ♥
User Image
Hmmm... I already have a "nude" one from you in my sig. You want to draw Shukumei again?

Fluffy Bunny

A Little Melody

Just a reminder if you haven't sent a trade to do now. If you're on this list and have paid me, i'm sorry. Since Gaia doesn't show every trade (and seems to delete them from history) then i don't remember if i did it or not. If you still have the trade in your history feel free to show me, if not then i'll go by your word :3

Thankn you and have a lovely Day/Evening/Night

I have you crossed out on my list, but it's not in my history anymore. :/ as far as I know the trade was sent already. 3nodding
OtherWorldShukumei
Hmmm... I already have a "nude" one from you in my sig. You want to draw Shukumei again?
User Image

I would love to draw her again! ♥
Might be up to a week, I'm behind on art and semi-busy. Just an FYI.
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

OtherWorldShukumei
Just letting you guys know that I'll be sending you personal trades! A Darkened Heart no name wished to pass on her post-during-event winnings onto the two questers that lost their only nudists.
A Little Melody
500k for you from Darkened Heart, and you get the 800k from your post prize.
pikkonoloidlee
500k for you.

And bothering you to let you know that I'm finally sending your posting prize.
quick_star_blossom

thank you! c:

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Only 7 more of my sponsorships to finish going out (two of which are the people who are still making up days)

Only 4 more sponsorships to receive (two of which the mule has, no rush)

One of each of these might be already done, but my records missed it (already sent PMs to those people)

Cluttered Cat

A few more sponsorship trades sent. If you have any incentives that require me to make a choice or I qualify for art/graphics, please let me know. Thanks.
Crossed out means I finished trade on my end.
0Ul
1.5m (1m for Crash and 500k for Holiday)
pig_girl
1.5m
PurpleLovr
1,236,234g

Cluttered Cat

I Would Like To Sponsor Someone! (But it doesn't have to go onto the front page.)
Username: OtherWorldShukumei
I would like to sponsor: Poptart Comment
I will sponsor them: add 1m, so 1.5m total

Poptart Comment
Trade complete.
Letting you know that xx I met my fate xx won a posting-during-the-event contest, and she wished to pass on the winnings to the nudist with the least amount of sponsorships. Pumpkins wanted the same thing, so fate's winnings have been bumped to the second least. My trade will now have 1m more than what is listed on the front page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff