aw yeaaa! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
(secretly a chimera) 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Romantic Abductee

User Image

MΔGIC FOR HIRE// OOC

YO!
              Hey guys welcome to the OOC (that was once the recruit thread if your confused!)

Welcome! here we can chat, recruit, and plot!
              I hope you guys have fun! >w<

ooc starts officially on page 3!

IC AND PROFILES

Romantic Abductee

tell me your ideas! i love collaborating! c:

Anxious Lunatic

I don't have any ideas, but this sounds neat as heck and I hope it generates lots of interest :3c

Romantic Abductee

Romantic Abductee

Kiryuin Satsucat
I don't have any ideas, but this sounds neat as heck and I hope it generates lots of interest :3c

aww thank you! ; ;
me too if not it's back to making sci fi rps nn;

Romantic Abductee

Shy Businesswoman

im interested heart heart

Learned Seeker

I am in and well when it comes to ideas there is no end, just need a bit of time.

Regarding the plot here is what I have.

We start out as a group, either mercaneirs or something along those lines. Either while going about our travels we hear about trouble with a guild, The Taurus Mane ( Pending approval ). Intrigued we set off in search of information. Coming to the borders that the guild controls we notice the troubles and deal with some issues within a village along the border ( Can be famine or something else not sure need to come up with something for this ). After solving their troubles they offer us some assistance and point us in the direction of the guild hall. ( From there we have some choices, we can go straight to the guild hall, wander about. Perhaps an NPC will mention of other areas of trouble and we build up a small force ). After choosing our path we will go ahead and dispose of The Taurus Mane and anyone in it. The battle of course wont be so simple ( Make it a fortress so we have to lay siege ). Once we get in we make out way through the Guild Hall, dealing what damage we want before confronting the leader. Upon his defeat the people of the land look to us as leaders requesting that we take over and of course we accept. There will be a bit of a celebration and the creation of a new holiday.

However all is not well. Former members of The Taurus Mane lay hidden among the population and must be dealt with. Damage must be repaired as well, this can range from securing trade routes to helping rebuild entire villages and cities. After a point a new threat can come in or opportunities to expand ( This can be a dungeon appearing, offering rare items. A powerful demon or beast coming into the lands. Anything really just need to come up with some more ideas ).

Anyway that is all I got so for, let me know whatcha ya think.

Romantic Abductee

piratekittin666
im interested heart heart

yay pirate you found my thread! xD

itd be cool to rp again. c:

Romantic Abductee

RastkoB
I am in and well when it comes to ideas there is no end, just need a bit of time.

Regarding the plot here is what I have.

We start out as a group, either mercaneirs or something along those lines. Either while going about our travels we hear about trouble with a guild, The Taurus Mane ( Pending approval ). Intrigued we set off in search of information. Coming to the borders that the guild controls we notice the troubles and deal with some issues within a village along the border ( Can be famine or something else not sure need to come up with something for this ). After solving their troubles they offer us some assistance and point us in the direction of the guild hall. ( From there we have some choices, we can go straight to the guild hall, wander about. Perhaps an NPC will mention of other areas of trouble and we build up a small force ). After choosing our path we will go ahead and dispose of The Taurus Mane and anyone in it. The battle of course wont be so simple ( Make it a fortress so we have to lay siege ). Once we get in we make out way through the Guild Hall, dealing what damage we want before confronting the leader. Upon his defeat the people of the land look to us as leaders requesting that we take over and of course we accept. There will be a bit of a celebration and the creation of a new holiday.

However all is not well. Former members of The Taurus Mane lay hidden among the population and must be dealt with. Damage must be repaired as well, this can range from securing trade routes to helping rebuild entire villages and cities. After a point a new threat can come in or opportunities to expand ( This can be a dungeon appearing, offering rare items. A powerful demon or beast coming into the lands. Anything really just need to come up with some more ideas ).

Anyway that is all I got so for, let me know whatcha ya think.

lol those are some nice mercenaries! xD

i like all this! hm though i did just have the thought of maybe playing a character from the Taurus Mane town and having gone out to look for wizards/ mages strong enough to recruit. Itd be nice to have a personal stake in it. c:

as for everything else i think its pretty good as a starting point, and having to fight more Taurus Manes after defeating the guild master would be cool! hell id play as one just to keep it interesting, they could end up being main villains looking for revenge. owo

Romantic Abductee

bump!

i put a poll at least vote? ; ;

Quotable Rogue

7,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I've never seen Fairy Tale, but I'm interested.

Romantic Abductee

Charoulotte
I've never seen Fairy Tale, but I'm interested.

yay welcome! Cx
its pretty basic, magic its basically the power source to everything and some people practice it as an art and for combat. then you have guilds that people join in order to find work aaaand thats pretty much it! c:

i really dont care if people just make up stuff as we go since its just funner that way owo

this rp will mostly just us all going on different quests for money and stuff like that, so theres lots of room for character growth and story arcs also!

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I'd be interested as well. Sounds fun.

Familiar Shade

It's been awhile since I did a good fantasy roleplay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff