User Image

Nostalgia's a funny thing, isn't it? Seeing the world through sepia-tinted glasses, I suppose? Of course, the past is a great place! I mean, we're doomed to repeat history if we don't know or understand it, right? Everyone says you gotta keep looking towards the future, but sometimes a little trip down memory lane isn't a bad thing, I think. Especially if it's been spruced up! Just like these great '04 and '03 recolors and originals -- it's Gaian history and Gaia's present all rolled up into one fabulous package!

User Image

That's right! Fabulous recolors are back in La Victoire -- reunited and it feels so good! There's the lovely Ebon Laurels, Pure White Mini Angel Wings, Abyss Mini Angel Wings, Pure White Angelic Scarf, and the Abyss Angel Scarf! But that's not all, as we're also selling the Angelic Scarf, Angelic Mini Wings, and the Golden Laurels in La Victoire as well! We even put together some cute grab bags for you guys so you can get all your favorites easy peasy: the Angelic Scarf Grab Bag, the Mini Angel Wings Grab Bag, the Golden Laurels Bag, and lastly the Classic Recolor Grab Bag for anyone looking to own the whole great collection! They'll be in La Victoire until March 5th, 11:59 PM EST so why not take a look at all our fabulous items?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!