Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Party Partier

I like houses but I won't pay gcash for anything related to them.

Enduring Shapeshifter

I used to care about houses a bit when I still had friends on this site prior to all your gold generators.

So no, I don't care about housing and would rather you just keep focused on what you've been focused on since losing a bunch of games, Avatars.

Loyal's shop.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i love houses smile i had my first in original towns when it first came out and i switched to towns 2 houses just recently this year smile but i feel like the housing system is a little dated, and could use some more details when it comes to positioning furniture, lighting options. I'd also like a built-in door because i am terrible at houses and I never give it a door! Maybe one day Gaia could make a house with more than one room, too. smile

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
i currently use my gaia house and decorate it, but sometimes i experience so much bugs......but on the other hand i would like to promote the current campaign about "bigger gaia houses" but with a cheaper cost and also for the furniture, and also improve the size of the screen coz sometimes i find it hard to drag from place to place especially when i'm placing a furniture into my house.......thank u, looking forward to improvements biggrin

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
- Bed items
(Canopy beds, twin beds, ect)

- Mannequins

- Victorian furniture sets in a plethora of colors

- Interactive items for houses

Please make the new housing updates for GOLD. There really needs to be more goldsinks.
This GC stuff is getting really nutty at this point. . w .;;;; (And it'd be a big waste if it was cash only)

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I use it every now and again when I'm in Towns 2.
Though I don't use it much due to the bugs and issues.

✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
My house is already decorated with a Gothic type theme.

Loyal Hero

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Q1: What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
Q2: Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
Q3: Is your house currently decorated? If so, with what?

A1:I would like to see more bed, dresser, and culture based decorations. Possibly many different recolors of the same style items. Also, Things like computers, nick knacks, etc to plop around to make it feel homey like my real life room.

A2:I use housing every now and then throughout spans of month or two gaps, But if they updated houses and made new / better quality items for it I would be more inclined to use it. Also, if it was mroe socially orientated. A place with features to make the users want to hang out there as they would in places like rallies or VH.

Another idea would be to make interactive, or more animated items.

A3: Yes, My home is decorated, But it's outdated since I haven't used it since Christmas of 2013.

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ash Mob
MoonDustPower
I love to decorate my house it makes me feel like an interior designer xp
I wish there were more options though. heart
A Sims game is a good option.

I'v tried the free one on fb its not really to my liking lol but i guess if the houses get taken down from here ill have to go back to sims for that stuff lol

High-functioning Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I like this house idea but it needs better things

Naughty Girl

I purchased, upgraded, and decorated a home in Towns 2 simply because the exterior of the new homes are lovely--my personal favorite being the cottages. I really have no reason to use it however, so it's more of an accessory. Even with any future changes, I doubt I'd use it very often.

Beloved Elder

Towns2 is pretty much the same as Towns1, but with slower code (on this machine, anyway) and newer images.

I don't think I ever used my home in Towns1 either. Why would my friends want to just sit in a slow chat room? Why not meet in person? Or, failing that, form a zomg crew so we could do something while chatting?

Dangerous Stalker

I prefer the original towns over towns 2.
So basically I never use housing.

Sadly, I can't think of any changes that would increase my interest in the feature, either. It's a cute concept but it's so poorly implemented in towns 2 that it isn't worth the hassle.

Low/no priority vote from me. Sorreh. xp

Shy Friend

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I would love if i could make the inside a bit bigger, that way i can actually set up rooms like a normal house!
OMG WALLS FOR ROOMS WOULD BE SO GREATTT

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like houses, but it's so finicky, glitchy, and out-of-the-way that I haven't been bothering lately. What's the point when it's not properly featured/easily accessed, so other people can check my swagspace?

Edit: It's decorated in the half gothic, half purple - all half-assed, like the system itself. :U Ooohhhh burn.

Shadowy Rogue

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jealous Prince
I like houses but I won't pay gcash for anything related to them.

THIS. If you try to make cash out of an update/debugging, I will not join. I'd highly appreciate if you corrected all the flaws existent in houses and sold more gold items like multiple coloured pet accesories. Also, adding 2 more rooms/levels would be so great. Or at least making the houses bigger.. and the screen of towns, too. ninja

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I used to like decorating my house, I just always wished it could be bigger and maybe have different rooms, but besides decorating it I really don't use my house for anything. I know I liked to decorate it with the puzzle pictures I would win and other than that I had Gothic furniture in my house. Since I got back on Gaia recently I wasn't able to view my home, it would keep giving me a download screen or not do anything which made me kind of sad.

I don't think that Gaia houses should be your top priority for things to work on. I really miss the cinema and watching videos there. I also think the guilds could use some love because I've been looking for a good writers guild to join and I haven't found any that had active users for at least a year or two. I have also noticed a huge increase in the price of any cash items in the marketplace and that to me really sucks since I don't have the money to go out and get myself cash cards all the time. I am also really disappointed in the lack of upgrading to zOMG! and I would really appreciate it if you could make DMS a little easier for me since I don't want to spend hours searching for a crew every time I want to play the game.

All of that being said I would like an update to Gaia houses but it's not really a top concern of mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff