Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Hi everyone!

We here at Gaia HQ were just wondering how interested are you in Gaia's housing feature? Please take the poll above to let us know your interest in the housing feature of Gaia Online!

For anyone unfamiliar with housing, currently you can purchase a home in Towns 2 and decorate it!

Also, please feel free to post with your thoughts on the following!

✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
    ✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
    ✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

Shy Streaker

Not as interested in housing because hardly anyone uses towns.

I'd rather other features such as Inventory Arranger be worked on first.

I have just spammed whatever housing freebies I've gotten from DC into my house C:
The staff ornament freebies were nice.

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Houses are the least of my worries. The housing system is in need of major updating.

Let's be honest though. That's the least important feature that needs to be worked on right now.

We need to get people using the guilds, and we need an inventory arranger. If you REALLY want to make the community happy. Release a new a USEFULL feature.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Well, if the layering system was updated I'd probably go back to trying to grow a forest in my home.

Also I wish I could decorate my garden

but what I'm really interested in is gold shop updates emotion_dowant

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I'd rather the Inventory Arranger and Loyal's Shop be worked on first.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
To be honest? Not at all.
It's not a part of the "main site".
Houses are harder to get to than before, I don't like "leaving" the forums, and it just seems like such a was of Dev/Artist power to me. I pretty much dislike flash spaces, as I see them as kind of useless/see them as a place where people go to flirt really badly.

ADDED: A way to interest me/others in housing: let us wear our house as a "Background".

Since flash items/animated items are a thing, I think there must be some conceivable way to let us use our houses as a background? That would add another level to both avatars and housing.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd probably use it more if I had a reason to?

I decorated it with some stuff mostly just to have it decorated. Bed, flatscreen, weightlifter set.

Basics.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I basically don't care about anything that doesnt revolve around Gaia's main feature: Avatars.
Stick to avatars, please~

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Beast Henshin

I decorated it with some stuff mostly just to have it decorated. Bed, flatscreen, weightlifter set.

Basics.
This, kinda.
Houses, towns, flash spaces offer 0 reward and down add anything to my avatar or my true inventory (wearable items, not bugs or whatevs), so I don't care for them at all.

Tiny Friend

I may have more interest if my items weren't locked in my home on my main account... sad It's been over half a month since I sent a ticket.
As far as I know there isn't much in Towns 2 except for homes whereas in Towns there's bugs, flowers and paper to gather?

To be honest I have no idea what would make me use Towns more often. It's just there for me. xP

Handsome Man-Lover

I'm not so much a 'user' of the feature; I don't go into towns.
I do, however, greatly enjoy decorating my house.

New housing items would be sweet.
I would love to have some filled bookshelves, the ones that are available are all empty and can't be filled with anything. Bigger (panorama!) windows, maybe with different landscapes that you can pick behind them.
I'd also love to have instruments like a drumkit or an electric guitar on a stand with speakers to set up in it. Maybe some kind of poster mashup thingiy that looks like you would expect a wallpart covered in posters to look like.

User Image

^^^^ casa de Bowie

Handsome Man-Lover

Hi-Potion
Beast Henshin

Basics.
This, kinda.
Houses, towns, flash spaces offer 0 reward and down add anything to my avatar or my true inventory (wearable items, not bugs or whatevs), so I don't care for them at all.

They should add some housing related achievemnts as additional incentive biggrin

Mysterious Trickster

I suggest making this a Stickie and sending out a Staff Notice, so you are able to attract a wide variety of users, not just the ones who happen to check the GCD.

✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
I'd probably like to see modern decorations and furniture. Martha Stewart has some nice designs. When places like Pottery Barn, Pier One, Sears, JC Pennies, and Target have nice furniture to decorate ones irl house with, having replicas of these for Gaia Houses would be nice.

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I do. Though, not nearly as much as I do. I'd like the inside of the house to be expanded on, to incorporate more space that could be divided up into rooms.

✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
It is! A lot of it is blue color housing items. I honestly couldn't tell you the names of some of those items! XD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
tiny grass
It's just there for me. xP
This.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I'd love a canopy bed in a nice dark wood with purple coverings. Some nice easy chairs. a few more rugs, in colors that match the furniture colors. I'd like a few more different wall lampos, maybe with lights that are in multiple colors, such as purple, blue, red, etc. I love that we can put avatar items into our houses. Some paintings and such would be nice for the walls.
The ability to have more than one room would also be nice, paying for it with GOLD of course. Because I would so decorate more than one room if I could and it would probably look better too.

I'd use my house more if things would stay where I put them. It is annoying to put something against the wall in the arranger and then have it end up 2 or more inches up the wall, when you look at it in towns. I would LOVE this bug fixed, because only in the last year or two has it been this way.
I like my house, it is just hard to use it when it is bugged so badly.

I would also love for my avatar to be able to sit on things like the bed, chairs, etc. and the book cases and shelving are useless if we can't put things on them.

Yes my house is currently decorated. Too much to really list.

Though there are probably more important things than housing to fix on the site first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff