Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Giver

I always thought that women were dumb and exagerating. No, everyone is unique and different.
Thing is, the more guys I meet and get to know, the more I actually start to believe it. "Men are all the same".
In the past year or so, I have met 8 guys, that I value as friends, and got extremely close to. Different age ranges and different personnalities. They've told me their stories, opened up to me, and so have I. Having best friends is always great right? Plus I'm not a big fan of having girls as friends, more drama. (speaking from experience and bullied childhood)
These guys as I said are all different, some have no friends at all, nerdy and un-social, to outgoing and lively.
Thing is, everytime after some point, they all showed romantic interest. I mean fine, it happens, spend too much time with someone and they fall in love with you, and so would you, I understand... But after that, sexual interest?
I'm going to be blunt with this: at some point they all became horny animals in heat.
No matter who they are or what they do, they always end up wanting to do me. And I'm not even that good looking!
I just want to know, Am i doing something wrong? is being friendly now a "DTF?" signal?
I'm a dude and I agree that the majority of us are somewhat the same, granted I won't assume ALL of us since yes, everyone no matter what gender / orientation / skin color / religion are all unique on their own.

Most relationships I've witnessed including myself, we're nice to girls for maybe 2 months then after that we start to change. It's horrible if you asked me, though I won't lie, as bad as guys are at times. Some girls can do actions that are easily 100x more bad for revenge. And I am speaking from experience.
Try making friends with different guys. Or maybe making friends with guys who are already in a relationship? Tbh, it just sounds like you're hanging around the wrong sort of guys, we're not all like that

Trash Gaian

I've learned to accept that men are all dogs. In the end they always want to bang you eventually.

Spoopy Kitten

As long as you set boundaries and keep reinforcing them, the guys should stop. If they dont, then ditch them because they sound like theyd just be using you
Wind-Up Puppet
I've learned to accept that men are all dogs. In the end they always want to bang you eventually.

I wish was a dog. I'd love to have a tail. I don't know...there are a good majority of women I'd rather bang...with my car.

Trash Gaian

Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

I wish was a dog. I'd love to have a tail. I don't know...there are a good majority of women I'd rather bang...with my car.
If you're on good terms with a chick, down the line you're going to have some desire to bang her eventually.
Wind-Up Puppet
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

If you're on good terms with a chick, down the line you're going to have some desire to bang her eventually.

I don't believe it. Then again, its not happened to me. I'll admit that I toy around with the idea of screwing everyone to an extent usually in comedic fashion. Like that overweight cashier who has a weird cross eye? I'll imagine tentacles suddenly popping out of the ground and molesting him.

Feisty Sex Symbol

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I have a tendency of making it clear that I am not interested and they are not to advance without permission ahead of time. I tend to have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to men liking me (no one likes to feel like a sex object). If they start showing interest I tell them outright "You're being Thirsty now back off or I'll disappear" if he keeps pushing it just walk away. There is no reason to deal with it. You are a human being, a living breathing woman who is not an object and when he tries to pull that kind of thing you need to call him on it. As far as sexual activity and romantic options go, you have to focus on what you want. If you don't want him, tell him to get his a** back into the friendzone. If he is one of those sexist assholes who thinks they have "Earned you" or think you just don't like "nice guys" Call him on his sexism and walk away.

Feisty Sex Symbol

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

I don't believe it. Then again, its not happened to me. I'll admit that I toy around with the idea of screwing everyone to an extent usually in comedic fashion. Like that overweight cashier who has a weird cross eye? I'll imagine tentacles suddenly popping out of the ground and molesting him.

You sir... *wraps arm around shoulder* be my gay friend.
Theodora of shadows
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

You don't have to be gay to have an active imagination.

Feisty Sex Symbol

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Arcobelano
Theodora of shadows
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

Of course not <3... just remember you are in the zone.
Theodora of shadows
Arcobelano
Theodora of shadows
Arcobelano
Wind-Up Puppet

Of course not <3... just remember you are in the zone.

The auto zone?

Familiar Giver

Interesting conversation going on here.. lol

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sweetheart you're meeting the wrong type of guys.
I've had many male friends and met many guys and honestly they're not the same nor remotely alike.
Granted most men are sexual regardless of how different they are from one another.
BUT I've also met a handful of men who are what I call asexual... because of the fact they have little to no interest in it...They rarely masturbate as well.. I only know because they came to me for advice.

You aren't doing anything wrong probably... Maybe you're not meeting the different types of guys out there. Its also possible that you're just looking in one area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff