Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricksy Desu
HAHA WHO DESIGNED UR THREAD SOME GUY NAMED SHELDON?? LOLOLOLO

Oh sorry I thought we were fighting since you posted in my thread <333 u

pff decoration. DECORATION IS FOR PISSBABIES.

no it isn't i just don't give a ********[
User Image

jESUS CHRIS YOU CISSEXIST, HETERONORMATIVE ******** ARE MAKING ME BLOCK AL OT OF PEOPLE.
Is this love at first sight?
Oh no, wait. You're just a fat cat.

Close enough...

Aged Gaian

Star Wars Role Play:

It has been 200 years since the reign of the dark lord of the Sith. The fall of the Empire, and the death of emperor Palpatine. Since then, the Republic was rebuilt, the Jedi Order repaired, and the darkness faded from the galaxy. Since then, the galaxy was changed, the republic became more of a military government under the control of the senate. Every planet and ever species was specified to give a certain percentage of their population to the republic military force. Or RMF. The jedi, though disagreed in their teachers with what the Republic was doing, led by Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker, they agreed to the newer ways of the republic. After the Empire and the reign of the Sith, even the Jedi were afraid of tragedy happening again to the now peaceful galaxy.

In the thousand years, there was peace however an uneasy peace. After the death of all the jedi in the galaxy, and after the death of most of the old politicians in the war, it almost had to completely build its leadership principles and it took a decade to do. Finally, the galaxy was in place. Luke Skywalker immediately began searching for force sensitive individuals and began training them in the ways of the Jedi. He lived for another 50 years as the Grand Master of the Jedi before he passed it down. He had no choice when he was struck down by a dark Jedi in mortal combat. In his search for force sensitive individuals he discovered more Sith and went to eradicate them. The Jedi strike team, including the Grand Master was wiped out and the Sith disappeared. Since then the Jedi and the Sith have been playing cat and mouse, as the Jedi try to find the hiding Sith, and the Sith plot their next move against the Jedi.

As for the republic, scared of another Empire uprising, or any other force, they created the RMF and many rules that governed it and the rest of the republic. In the wake of this new era of Republic rule, many factions broke away from the republic and declared themselves independent. It was the start of something terrible. When Kashyyyk broke away from the republic, the rest of the galaxy new there was trouble. Kashyyyk, the longest supporter of the republic, was forced to break away after the new laws of the standard galactic year. And many more were to follow.

Afraid of this being the downfall of the republic, the senate requested the aide of the Jedi to help negotiate settlements between the republic and the other factions. Little did the Republic, or the Jedi realize, this was only the first step, to darkness returning to the galaxy.

Only three galactic days after the request to the Jedi, Master Lucien Reaverand his padawan Kira Loriana were making their way onto a republic military transport ship. The crew assigned to these jedi were compromised of republic technicians, pilots, ship guards, a medical professional, two protocol droids, two astromech droids, and a special forces team for hard hitting situations. The two jedi were standing in their robes by the ship ramp watching their crew boarding for the long journey. They wanted to wait and meet both the ship guards, consisting of a dozen republic soldiers and the special forces team, consisting of four members.

“Master...shouldn't they be here by now?” Kira asked softly, sounding annoyed.
“Patience Kira...they will be here and we will not judge them. Remember to always be mindful and understanding.”
“Yes Master.”
It was at that time, they saw the soldiers for their journey arriving, late as expected.

(OK so yes it is a star wars role play. But I intend to keep it serious, long term, and I have a huge plot planned out for this. I have a whole unique and completely new idea for star wars. It is going to be romantic, dramatic, action, adventure, and tragedy as well. I am looking for someone to either play a member of the crew, or one of the ship guards, or one of the special forces members. Females only. I will be playing both jedi in the RP. I try to write at least 3-5 paragraphs per post, I am very serious and experienced with no limits. I am on all the time and do not just flake and leave a post un-answered. Please serious replies only. But if you are interested in this idea send me a pm. If you like my writing style but not the RP I have half a dozen more RP ideas just as long and in depth as this one. But this one I am currently craving. So once again if you're interested or have any questions send me a pm. Thanks!)
sick 6 sick
Is this love at first sight?
Oh no, wait. You're just a fat cat.

Close enough...

I hear love and fat cats are easily confused.
barabas1991

Females only.

FRIEND, I AM NOT A GIRL.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat
barabas1991

Females only.

FRIEND, I AM NOT A GIRL.

You are a cat.

FATCAT I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU PASSED UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE 'BRO' THIS WAS THE PERFECT PLACE TO BRO IT UP BRO. Bro, I am dissappointed in you.

User Image
Amadeas

man it was 5 am ok cut me some slack. god so cruel~

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

I am a terrible person but also you should have been asleep dreaming of pizza dogs and robots and werewolves.

User Image
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

I am a terrible person but also you should have been asleep dreaming of pizza dogs and robots and werewolves.

User Image

i was having nightmares and i woke up and checked gaia then went back to sleep and had more nightmares. stress dreams whoo.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

i was having nightmares and i woke up and checked gaia then went back to sleep and had more nightmares. stress dreams whoo.

D: STRESS DREAMS ARE THE WORST and then in between you had to deal with stupidness on Gaia I am sorry friend have some kittens

User Image

User Image
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

D: STRESS DREAMS ARE THE WORST and then in between you had to deal with stupidness on Gaia I am sorry friend have some kittens

User Image

User Image

mY BRETHERN. ;;;; <333

ahaha yeah it's crunch time over here for school so [HEAVY BREATHING]

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

mY BRETHERN. ;;;; <333

Bro, I still get stress dreams about school and I have graduated years ago.

User Image

YOU CAN DO IT.

User Image
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

mY BRETHERN. ;;;; <333

Bro, I still get stress dreams about school and I have graduated years ago.

User Image

YOU CAN DO IT.

User Image

i graduate this year, and then i go get my teaching certificate which will be a grueling 365 days straight so HURGH.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

i graduate this year, and then i go get my teaching certificate which will be a grueling 365 days straight so HURGH.

Teaching certificate, you brave soul.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces