Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

not all of them believe me lol. i've also had men's rights activists follow me and then sit and wait for a feminist post so they could whine and b***h about "feminazis" my response to which was to rip their heads off over using the word nazi to describe a ******** rights movement because it really is kind of revolting.

you sound like my girlfriend omg. HERE IS A PICTURE. HERE IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PICTURE. HERE IS ANOTHER. HAVE FIVE MORE.

look i really hope not because reminder he is a cannibal and that's really gross. though i think canonically in the original w/e he was bi so.

Those people have too much spare time on their hands. (But then, my tumblar has 9 whole followers, it's basically just a place for me to keep all my 'wow Chris Evans is pretty' gifs and Agents of SHIELD fanwibbling in one place.) ALSO YES I HATE THE WORD FEMINAZI LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD FEMINIST OR THE WORD NAZI IF YOU THINK THAT IS OKAY.

I am going to be That Person. Like, dogbloggin' all day. "Today, Derpy McFluffybottom met their first dachshund. My dog is way cuter than that dachshund. Have 300 photographs for proof."
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

not all of them believe me lol. i've also had men's rights activists follow me and then sit and wait for a feminist post so they could whine and b***h about "feminazis" my response to which was to rip their heads off over using the word nazi to describe a ******** rights movement because it really is kind of revolting.

you sound like my girlfriend omg. HERE IS A PICTURE. HERE IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PICTURE. HERE IS ANOTHER. HAVE FIVE MORE.

look i really hope not because reminder he is a cannibal and that's really gross. though i think canonically in the original w/e he was bi so.

Those people have too much spare time on their hands. (But then, my tumblar has 9 whole followers, it's basically just a place for me to keep all my 'wow Chris Evans is pretty' gifs and Agents of SHIELD fanwibbling in one place.) ALSO YES I HATE THE WORD FEMINAZI LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD FEMINIST OR THE WORD NAZI IF YOU THINK THAT IS OKAY.

I am going to be That Person. Like, dogbloggin' all day. "Today, Derpy McFluffybottom met their first dachshund. My dog is way cuter than that dachshund. Have 300 photographs for proof."

Mine has... 971. AHAHAHA. We used to have 100-something but ten s**t exploded.

I get so mad about feminazi. So mad.

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

surprise friend i am not

people are actual shitheads like omg. i've dated such shitty people lmao. i'm not even saying that because they dumped me, since out of all the people i've dated, only the latest two did that.

Where you at then, playa?

Yeah, I've dated assholes exclusively. One was okay, but not awesome. I've come to terms with the fact I'm attracted to jerks, but there are worse things to be attracted to like... I dunno, like domestic abuse or something.
That's not funny, Moo. That's not even a joke.
MooMule4
fattiest fat cat

surprise friend i am not

people are actual shitheads like omg. i've dated such shitty people lmao. i'm not even saying that because they dumped me, since out of all the people i've dated, only the latest two did that.

Where you at then, playa?

Yeah, I've dated assholes exclusively. One was okay, but not awesome. I've come to terms with the fact I'm attracted to jerks, but there are worse things to be attracted to like... I dunno, like domestic abuse or something.
That's not funny, Moo. That's not even a joke.

Canada!

Abuse ain't a joke, son. It sucks hardcore monkey balls.
In-class bump
In-class bump

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

u r so popular omg do u wanna b frandz can i sit @ ur tabl?

It is angrymaking. I am trying to cut Stupid out of my diet, so I avoid certain spots of tumblr and only watch my stupid pre-snarked (I get all my American news from the Daily Show and stuff and then laugh because my country is so much more awesome.)
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

u r so popular omg do u wanna b frandz can i sit @ ur tabl?

It is angrymaking. I am trying to cut Stupid out of my diet, so I avoid certain spots of tumblr and only watch my stupid pre-snarked (I get all my American news from the Daily Show and stuff and then laugh because my country is so much more awesome.)

A bunch of you ******** slavics are getting ahead on the ******** gender game. I hate you all and want to move to yoru stupid countries. The only reason I might ever go to Europe or Australia is because a lot of you guys will acknowledge non-binary genderi n your documents and s**t.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

A bunch of you ******** slavics are getting ahead on the ******** gender game. I hate you all and want to move to yoru stupid countries. The only reason I might ever go to Europe or Australia is because a lot of you guys will acknowledge non-binary genderi n your documents and s**t.

It's mostly the 'Ikea Countries' (Sweden, Denmark) doing the epic gender-stuff. Holland is the place you go for prostitutes, weed, cheese and gay marriage. (ALSO BIKERIDES, WHOO)
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

It's mostly the 'Ikea Countries' (Sweden, Denmark) doing the epic gender-stuff. Holland is the place you go for prostitutes, weed, cheese and gay marriage. (ALSO BIKERIDES, WHOO)

Apparently Australia will put Mx on officially documents. SON OF A b***h.

on the bright side, today I had a discussion in my copyediting class, and we all ended up like "GENDERED PRONOUNS ARE STUPID WHAT ARE WE DOING WHY DON'T WE HAVE A COMMONLY-USED SINGULAR NEUTRAL?" bc we have singular they but people don't like it and will try and claim it's incorrect.

I then said WE SHOULD USE SPATIAL PRONOUNS and we practically had a riot in class i swear to god it was great.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat

on the bright side, today I had a discussion in my copyediting class, and we all ended up like "GENDERED PRONOUNS ARE STUPID WHAT ARE WE DOING WHY DON'T WE HAVE A COMMONLY-USED SINGULAR NEUTRAL?" bc we have singular they but people don't like it and will try and claim it's incorrect.

I then said WE SHOULD USE SPATIAL PRONOUNS and we practically had a riot in class i swear to god it was great.

Australia Bros stop making us look bad we're supposed to be the cool country ******** you. I swear we are getting more and more right wing and conservative and it is really annoying.

SPATIAL PRONOUNS LIKE A SINGULAR WORD FOR THIS HUMAN OVER HERE/THAT HUMAN OVER THERE/THOSE HUMANS A ******** WAYS AWAY? That would be rad.
Amadeas
fattiest fat cat

Australia Bros stop making us look bad we're supposed to be the cool country ******** you. I swear we are getting more and more right wing and conservative and it is really annoying.

SPATIAL PRONOUNS LIKE A SINGULAR WORD FOR THIS HUMAN OVER HERE/THAT HUMAN OVER THERE/THOSE HUMANS A ******** WAYS AWAY? That would be rad.

******** Australia. I've heard said England does it, too. I hate the place on account of all the ******** ghosts and spiritual energy, but gee is it tempting.

IT'S WHAT ASIA DOES SO WHAT THE LITERAL ******** ARE WE DOING. Whenever I write aliens, they use spatial pronouns. Some people argue that they're unclear, but what exactly is different between "that one is standing beside that one," and "she is standing beside her?"

EDIT: BETTER EXAMPLE:

"that one took off that one's shirt," vs "she took off her shirt."

IS THERE TWO PEOPLE OR ONE? WHO KNOWS!!

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

Canada!

America's hat!
I have to ask; are there really a lot of moose over there? Cause I've been to Niagara falls so I saw some of Canada. I saw no moose, I was very disappointed.

I know, I know. I try to be edgy sometimes and it doesn't work. Forgive me, for I try to be cool when I'm not.
I blame the internet and my upbringing.
MooMule4
fattiest fat cat

Canada!

America's hat!
I have to ask; are there really a lot of moose over there? Cause I've been to Niagara falls so I saw some of Canada. I saw no moose, I was very disappointed.

I know, I know. I try to be edgy sometimes and it doesn't work. Forgive me, for I try to be cool when I'm not.
I blame the internet and my upbringing.

we're an awfully big hat. i'm just sayin'

be cool by being a positive influence on the people around you, and giving sound advice. that is the secret. like i'd know.

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

we're an awfully big hat. i'm just sayin'

be cool by being a positive influence on the people around you, and giving sound advice. that is the secret. like i'd know.

Well, yeah. Canada is America's hat or the converse, America is Canada's basement.
There are probably other ones, but those are the two I've heard.
I like thinking of countries as things.

I'm gonna be so cool now. Also, you didn't answer the moose question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff