Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

!!~~The Rhino of St.Croix!!!~~!!

^^~~You cant stop the Rhino!!!~~^^

User Image

{{~~~ O(ut) O(f) C(amo): ~~~}}

Ellelouis looked and saw the smoke rounds fire and then an explosion in the smoke as she used her infrared and heat goggles to look through as she hoped none were knocked out due to those rounds as she saw her light column moving to the south and tanks in the water amphibious ones at that. She raised her radio and contacted her platoons.

"Ratel this is Rhino Pershing has been hit, or tracked by the looks of it, continue on and light up the hill, Pershing is a sitting duck, guard it and use the princes Heavy armor to block those Pattons shots. Light Platoon, there are Amphibious tanks in the water heading your T-34-85s, and Type 58s, guard the smaller tanks, North Platoon, move out, Fireflys, 59-16s, Easy Eights, and Cromwells move out"

She called out over her radio as each platoon radioed in there position and status,

"Light Platoon taking up defensive positions and firing upon enemy Amphibious tanks"

As she could hear the ringing of her light platoon of tanks firing in time with each other at the approaching Amphibious assault

"Northern Platoon heading north and towards the hill hiding behind trees and buildings taking up firing positions and opening fire upon the hill at hill, Commencing firing"

Then sheheard her Northern Platoon open fire upon the ridge and behind it firing in repeat with each other as they moved along adjusting firing angles each time.

"This is Pershing we are hit, tracks out, we can still use main gun. we will hit with other heavys upon ridge."

then she heard her heavies open fire upon the ridge as well as she looked to her TDS who were sneaking along in town into better firing position along the edge of town scouting for there artillery cannons.

My name is Ellelouis Frier, Commander of the St. Croix Tank Division. I lead off in the Panzer IV Ausf H. I respect and care for my comrades and I love being apart of PanzerFahren and love the fact we can compete this year, I just hope we all make it and work towards winning the Sensha-Do championships. Ok everyone Root for us and wish us luck. Lets go PANZER VOR!!!!!

User Image

User Image

Other Tanks of St. Croix:

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2

Panzer 3

Chi-Ha

Cromwell

59-16

Helcat

Wolverine

STUG

Hetzer

STA-1

Lord Puffandsnuff III

**~~ Fujimo Yauren ~~**
^^<< Commander of Nomad Patton >>^^

Fujimo watched as the Bridge now had a hole in it and heard all the fire around her and rounds landing every which way as she saw the smoke surrounding the enemy heavies as she opened fire upon the smoke hoping to have hit something among it as she waited for it to clear. "This is Team Nomad, we have fired upon the smoke, we saw an explosion inside of it not sure which one was hit but we hit. Also there are rounds everywhere coming from two different directions. What are your orders." She asked as she scouted the area with her binoculars seeing rounds coming from two different directions at this point and time and couldnt see any of the enemy TDS or where the rounds were coming from.

User Image

Conservative Codger

Victoria Ironside
Commander of Team Ratel

User Image

Victoria responded, with an almost clinical calmness. "If I do that, we'll have two sitting ducks. That Patton has a 105. If we keep this up we'll be pinned by their artillery. We need to get forces across the river if we are ever going to silence those guns." She knew those were the last words they wanted to hear. Going over the river either meant the possibility of the heavies and mediums getting bogged down or throwing a track. They also presented a juicy target as they crested the opposite bank. And she had yet to hear of contact with the enemy's main force of T55's. She ordered her tank out of the smoke. She felt a round hit her upper glacis. It wasn't a crippling blow, but it shook up her driver.

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero
Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

User Image

Ellelouis shook her head inside her tank as she knew it was true as she thought out something quickly and called out to all platoons, "ALL TANKS FORGE AHEAD PUSH DONT STOP FIND THERE ARTILLERY AND TAKE IT OUT," She said with a voice so serious she wasnt kidding as she watched all tanks move from there positions and forge across the river pushing there tanks and aiming at anything that fired at them as the stugs and hetzers took cover in the town on the other side after driving through the river, the helcats and wolverines took cover as well. She watched both Platoons move across the river while firing shells at 5 min intervals to spare ammo just in case of anything happening. She just watched as her tanks started to envelop the entire area firing upon the main hill searching for all there tanks and the river at there amphibs that were forging across it.

My name is Ellelouis Frier, Commander of the St. Croix Tank Division. I lead off in the Panzer IV Ausf H. I respect and care for my comrades and I love being apart of PanzerFahren and love the fact we can compete this year, I just hope we all make it and work towards winning the Sensha-Do championships. Ok everyone Root for us and wish us luck. Lets go PANZER VOR!!!!!

User Image

User Image

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2

Panzer 3

Chi-Ha

Cromwell

59-16

Helcat

Wolverine

STUG

Hetzer

STA-1

Conservative Codger

Ngọc Nguyên - Tian Nguyen
Commander of Super Goof III - Commander of Team Turtle

User Image

Three of the amphibious tanks were knocked out in the assault, but the rest made it to the opposite shore. "Turtle 1, this is Crocodile 3, we have crossed the river. Moving to the treeline."

"Understood Crocodile. Get yourselves hidden and start looking for their flag tank. Avoid that Pershing." Tian said. She watched the tank destroyers crest the bank. She was waiting for the bigger, heavier tanks to get up over the bank. She, the five other T55's and the remaining light tanks were hiding hidden on the western flank, waiting for the order to open fire. She had hoped they would make a full frontal attack. As the tanks slowed down to cross the river, she called upon their artillery. "Bulldog, this is Turtle 1, Fire mission, all guns, four rounds HE, enemy tanks in the open. Grid reference Golf six, adjustment five, eight, four, two. Shoot and scoot."

"Bulldog copies Fire mission, all guns, four rounds HE, enemy tanks in the open. Grid reference Golf six, adjustment five, eight, four, two. Shoot and scoot."

Ngoc moved along the other side of the ridge before popping up her turret and firing a 105 towards the KV-1. If she could knock out the enemy heavies, the Pattons could probably move forward and engage the enemy with relative impunity. The fireflies could prove a problem, but they were the primary targets for the waiting T55's

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero
Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

User Image

Ellelouis watched from her hidden Panzer 4 among the rear of her own columns as she saw the amphibs go and make a break for the woods as she said and called out, "Light Tank Column open fire on those Amphibs dont let them get away, make sure they cant find us and bombard them with everything you got." she said hearing the turrets open fire of each of her light tanks as she looked to her heavies and TDS, and her Northern Platoon as she called over the radio,"TDS,stay low and hidden on the bank and only appear to fire rounds into the town and shell it take out any building that can be used to hide a tank." She then heard a round hit something and looked seeing her KV-1 being hit as she called out, "KV-1 this is Rhino, are you alright damage report." "This is KV we been hit but it was a knockout blow, the others will have to move on without us" "Damn Northern Platoon get into position on the other bank release hellfire upon there lights in town and there pattons on the hill do it" She called out as her tanks opened fire from a distance at the hill from there position. "Heavies open fire on the town and hill release hell with everything you got" She said watching them open fire on every position of the enemy tanks to keep them at bay. She just hoped she could knock out more of the enemy before they came after her.

User Image

User Image

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2

Panzer 3

Chi-Ha

Cromwell

59-16

Helcat

Wolverine

STUG

Hetzer

STA-1

Conservative Codger

Victoria Ironside
Commander of Team Ratel

User Image

Victoria clenched her teeth. "Get this tank moving before that Patton starts shooting at us!" She said to her driver. She knew that the Patton was going after the heavies. She did have to give a bit of respect to the drivers of the light tanks, they were tenacious defenders, but the assault would probably overwhelm them. The amphibious tanks worried her slightly. Despite their thin armor, they had guns comparable to the Easy-8's. If they could get into a good position, they could threaten the flag tank. A howitzer shell impacted three meters from their position.

"Full reverse! Get us into cover!" The artillery's plunging fire could easily turn the river into a deathtrap as tanks crawled up the slopes on the bank. As it stood, she did not want to cross the river, the Black Prince didn't have the power to make it up the banks without getting stuck or shot in the vulnerable lower glacis. "Ratel to Rhino. I'm going after the amphibs." She radioed to her commander. She began making a crawl towards the west, providing support to the light tanks.

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero
Lord Puffandsnuff III

**~~ Fujimo Yauren ~~**
^^<< Commander of Nomad Patton >>^^

Fujimo heard the commanders orders and opened fire like she was told noticing the KV hit and knocked out from there assault. She turned to face the turret towards the STA-1s, or there other Heavies as she released a shell firing from her 105mm cannon as she looked around for there enemies flag tank hoping to spot it sticking out from somewhere in the woods or in town somewhere it was easily noticeable but couldnt find it at all as she looked around even more intensely for it. She was getting frustrated to at this since it was in Desert Camo like they saw at the start of the match..

User Image
Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

User Image

Ellelouis looked around and heard Team Ratel over the radio and confirmed in radioing in, "Good support those lights we need all of them for the forward assault knock out all there amphibs and then to the front i know they have more tanks waiting for us on the other side Im having the other heavies move in to support the TDS since the Northern Platoon is about to cross the river right now." She said looking around from her lookout point above the point looking over the battlefield. She also knew that she had her backup tank which she had to field it this round to help out her other heavies but she was keeping it near her just in case.

User Image

User Image

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2

Panzer 3

Chi-Ha

Cromwell

59-16

Helcat

Wolverine

STUG

Hetzer

STA-1

Conservative Codger

User Image

Neither of the amphibious tank types were made for slugging it out and another one was knocked out in the mad dash over the treelined hill. Once there, the tanks gunned their engines and began to search out the lead tank. "Light tanks in the village, fall back to position Echo Three. Take positions on the defilade. We have to hold the line." As the light tanks retreated up the hill the second Type 62 fell to the whithering fire from the enemy tank destroyers. They were trying to draw the enemy into crossing the river and occupying the ruined town, which now provided less cover than earlier.

"Goof, this is Bulldog, we have relocated and are ready for coordinates."

"Understood Bulldog, Fire mission, six rounds HE, Enemy tanks in the open, grid reference Golf Six, adjust three four seven." Ngoc called in the coordinates, hoping to walk the shells towards the enemy units in the river bed. She moved forward until she was in a hull-down position and fired a round towards one of the fireflies.

"Bulldog copies, Fire mission, six rounds HE, Enemy tanks in the open, grid reference Golf Six, adjust three four seven."

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Conservative Codger

Victoria Ironside
Commander of Team Ratel

User Image

The Ratel followed the light tanks, attempting to outflank the fleeing amphibious tanks. Unfortunately, it was not easy, the lighter tanks were going to leave her behind in the dust. "Head towards the flag tank, we'll try and cut them off." Victoria ordered. The heavy tank ripped the top of the soil as it dug into the softer ground. The black prince started its glacial crawl towards the flag tank. Fortunately the gun had enough range to cover the open fields. Victoria knew, however that the amphibs were aware of how powerful her gun was and were not going to expose themselves if they could help it.

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero
Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

User Image

Ellelouis watched from her hidden position with camo netting and using fake bushes and trees to hide her tank as she had her gun aimed at the amphibs if they came up to her position. She could see the enemy lights retreating as she called out from her Panzer, "TDS move to positions seperate on both sides of the river, position 3-5-6, aim for the defilliade, and take out there lights," She then noticed that there aiming at her Northern Platoon as one firefly got grazed after moving outof the way of the enemys fire as they fired back up the hill at the enemy. She only three of her main heavies left and her IS-2 which was hiding in one of the old factory buildings down the hill. She looked around as the heavies started to bombard the Defilliade as well since all tanks were told to stay away from the other side of the river or be caught up in the enemys crossfire.

She was still scanning for that artillery from her position as she also scanned for the enemy TDs, and there other tanks. She was hoping she could find these tanks before they found her or the IS-2. She then moved the position a little bit more to scan other areas for any sign of there tanks.

User Image

User Image

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2

Panzer 3

Chi-Ha

Cromwell

59-16

Helcat

Wolverine

STUG

Hetzer

STA-1

Conservative Codger

User ImageUser Image

"Damn, they sure like wasting ammo." Ngoc thought to herself as the rounds impacted the hill and flew over her head. Suppression fire was the only reason she could see for using so many. She popped her turret up after hearing the french heavy tank fire. She took aim at it and sent a round its way. The light tanks popped up as well, firing their shots before retreating again behind the crest of the hill. Ngoc looked through her periscope and saw two shells impact the riverbed, sending up pillars of water and debris. "Bulldog, adjust fire, drop one hundred meters." She directed the guns towards one of the low points where she had seen an enemy Hetzer.

The amphibious tanks weaved and moved quickly through the trees before spreading out to cover more ground. One of them took shelter near an abandoned factory building. Unknowingly running into their IS-2. The other four took to the trees and hills, two of them set up in a hull down position to slow the enemy light tanks while two others began searching the hills. One of them spotted movement, soon the outline of a camo net became clear. This enemy had good taste. That particular brand was one the Vietnamese team had used before. "Turtle 1, this is Crocodile 2-4 enemy tank spotted grid reference Juliet 10. Heavily camouflaged. Possible flag tank"

Sith Lord Knight Zero

Conservative Codger

Victoria Ironside
Commander of Team Ratel

User Image

Moving towards the flag tank, the Ratel opened fire on the hull down PT-76. The round flew over the low turret. "Get that gun loaded, one of those things can knock out our flag tank. Full stop, take your time to aim." She said. The amphibs wouldn't be able to hurt them from this distance, but she wanted them knocked out before they could threaten the light tanks. The amphibious tanks' turrets were quite small, making a hard target to hit.

User Image
Sith Lord Knight Zero
Lord Puffandsnuff III

User Image

**~~Ellelouise Frier~~**

User Image

Ellelouis watched as the enemy spotted them as she turned her turret and opened fire with her shells as her IS-2 found her targets and opened fired with there gun. She then moved out of camouflage and went to another target to camo behind as it was a factory building as she aimed and fired back at the enemy amphib tanks. Her Northern platoon hid behind a camo of trees and fired up at the rest of the tanks. Her Southern Platoon turned and fired at the hill as well but taking cover. The Hetzer was hit but still able to move its top armor was thickest but it stayed in the fight. She watched as the TDS stayed low and hidden from the enemy tanks.

User Image

User Image

Sherman FireFly

T-34-85

Sherman Easy Eight

Chinese Type 58

French ARL 44

T26E4 Super Pershing

Type 3 Chi-Nu

KV-1

Chinese IS-2