Shannon-Jeva
              User Image

USERNAME: Shannon-Jeva
                  ORDERING FROM: Brosephiine
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Custom bump
                  THEME & COLORS: This colour palette
                  IMAGES: does this apply? I only want a simple bump sweatdrop
                  TEXT: bump
                  DETAILS: red/black diagonally striped, "bump" in white with a white dashed boarder around the outside of the icon?
                  TOTAL: 200k?

You did indeed. c: I'll add you up, go ahead and send the trade.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Asru
              User Image

USERNAME: Asru
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Lshaped roleplay graphic
                  THEME & COLORS: I'd like a color scheme with orange in it, otherwise artistic freedom.
                  IMAGES: 1 2 3 4 5 Theres a few to choose from, not all needed.
                  TEXT: Her name "Eileen Farrell" and if it'll fit and looks good "What you got , they can't steal it, No they can't even feel it."
                  DETAILS:
                  TOTAL: 3M

Accepted! Go ahead and send the trade. c:
          Also, diggin' your avi. 8D

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Snowunk

I'm sorry its taken so long. ; 3; I'd like to get your order done this week if possible,
          but your images are gone. D: I totally hadn't forgotten, just dealing with a lot lately
          and I know you wanted to be kept in the loop through the whole process. >.< I've
          been looking for gaming related stuff to go with your graphics, you wouldn't believe
          how difficult it is to find. 0.o

IRL Labtech

Brosephiine
Shannon-Jeva
              User Image

USERNAME: Shannon-Jeva
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Custom bump
                  THEME & COLORS: This colour palette
                  IMAGES: does this apply? I only want a simple bump sweatdrop
                  TEXT: bump
                  DETAILS: red/black diagonally striped, "bump" in white with a white dashed boarder around the outside of the icon?
                  TOTAL: 200k?

You did indeed. c: I'll add you up, go ahead and send the trade.

Sent!

Was just worried I didn't do it right, I've never come to this forum before so I didn't know what to expect xD;

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Shannon-Jeva

Sent!

Was just worried I didn't do it right, I've never come to this forum before so I didn't know what to expect xD;

Lol I know how that is, I always find myself triple checking forms before posting them. xD

Spirited Nymph

Brosephiine

Thank you. :3

This avatar would be completely perfect if Raguel's Wings would stop f!@#$cking inflating. It's gone over 2B in like three weeks. Should've bought them earlier, but I thought they would go down a little bit.

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Asru
Brosephiine

Thank you. :3

This avatar would be completely perfect if Raguel's Wings would stop f!@#$cking inflating. It's gone over 2B in like three weeks. Should've bought them earlier, but I thought they would go down a little bit.

User Image

Yeah, those are a b***h to get. ; 3; I got lucky and my boyfriend is a miracle worker in the marketplace. >.<

Spirited Nymph

I'm such a freaking cheapskate. I hate to spend more than a billion on one item. It's ridiculous.

I just need to stop wandering outside of Barton Town. Stick to roleplaying.. it's just difficult when I'm waiting on three different roleplays to start up. For three weeks now. sweatdrop

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Brosephiine
Freaking Cuddly
Brosephiine, are you accepting requests atm?

Yes, but there's already at least five people that have put in orders, I've
          just yet to accept any. ; 3; I'm only doing three at a time right now.

Edit: Or rather, I was accepting orders. >.< I try to go in order.
alright. ill put in one later i guess. i just wannachange my circle pic in my sigmap u did

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I got scared for a second, BetterGaia disappeared. D:
          But they just wanted me to accept new permissions.

Hilarious Friend

10,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Brosephiine

Snowunk

I'm sorry its taken so long. ; 3; I'd like to get your order done this week if possible,
          but your images are gone. D: I totally hadn't forgotten, just dealing with a lot lately
          and I know you wanted to be kept in the loop through the whole process. >.< I've
          been looking for gaming related stuff to go with your graphics, you wouldn't believe

Naw, it's alright... I've actually already finished my website, but I'll still give you 20mill if you can figure out one little thing for me. How do I add a blog to my website? gonk GoDaddy SUCKS at blogs~!jlkfj
I want to add / upload a WordPress thing to the domain server, but pfft I'm not that tech savvy. You have any idea how?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Snowunk
Brosephiine

Snowunk

Naw, it's alright... I've actually already finished my website, but I'll still give you 20mill if you can figure out one little thing for me. How do I add a blog to my website? gonk GoDaddy SUCKS at blogs~!jlkfj
I want to add / upload a WordPress thing to the domain server, but pfft I'm not that tech savvy. You have any idea how?

I could probably figure it out, but my boyfriend would make it easier. xD I'll quote him for ya. c:
          And you don't need to pay me if you've got it sorted out, sorry it took so long. ; 3; RL kinda came
          up and bit me in the a** and endless slots was a really bad idea for me. xD

Drape of Booming Nights

zomktn's Husband

Magical Shoujo

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Snowunk

User ImageUser Image

Hey! So you want to upload the wordpress IN ADDITION to an already existing website, right? If you own the hosting (which, I assume you do own it @ GoDaddy?) then it's as simple as creating another folder in your main directory and uploading the blog there. Then you link to the blog on your main website (which is as simple as linking to the sub-directory ie: http://www.yourwebsite.com/NameofSubFolder)

I'd be willing to do it for you if you like, but I can see how giving out your information to a random guy on Gaia isn't the most appealing thing in the world. Just let me know if you need more help.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Brosephiine
DJ Hope 1990
              User Image

USERNAME: DJ Hope 1990
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: L shape graphic - erm.
                  THEME & COLORS:coral pink and green. Like a medium green. like a sea green but ya know , not so hard on the eyes.
                  IMAGES: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/wolfintheshadows/Anime Pics/1138225444_owwinghair-1-1.jpg
                  http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/wolfintheshadows/anime_blue_female_flower_girl_kimono_long_hair250212_zeusbox_com-1280x800_zpsfe362bec.jpg
                  TEXT:Headmistress Astraea
                  DETAILS:
                  TOTAL: 500k+

I shall add you up. c: Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. >.<
Ye no worries doll!

Fashionable Fairy

Brosephiine

So lame. :c I hope they get it sorted quickly. D: So many people seem to think that freelance
          means.. well, free. :/

They're under contract, so they're obligated to pay me within 30 days of delivery of the Logo files, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff