User Image

You guys might have noticed by now that I've got something of a... sweet tooth. Nothing bad! I just enjoy my Sugar-Blasted Fruity McSours like every other star kitten out there, thanks very much! And also those delicious Brownie Ohs. That plus a bowl of chocolate milk? Mwah. Heavenly. But as good as breakfast cereals loaded with EXTRA HEALTHY MARSHMALLOWS SUGARS are, they can never compare to the buttercream wonder of the real thing: cake. Cake, my friends. Sweet, delicious, frosted cake. Is there anything better? Yes, but only one thing. MORE CAKE. I've been craving it like crazy but Cygnus is putting me on some kind of diet -- something about how the gravity here on Gaia is different and I'm starting to get paunchy from all the Candy Hearts I ate. As if. Still, thoughts of delicious pastry haunt my every thought. At least one good thing came out of it; I turned that hunger into some inspiration, and voila! Divine, fashionable deliciousness ensued!

User Image

Keiko's Trifle is a celebration of all things sweet and lovely, and all in stunning new colors! You really ought to check it out. We're selling this plus the adorable Keiko's Cake here in La Victoire! They'll make you want some cupcakes something fierce, lemme tell ya. Just looking at it is making me hungry... Ugh. Someone come buy all these before they torment me further! They'll be in the shop until March 2nd, 11:59 PM EST. Hopefully Cygnus will agree to take me off this silly diet by then...

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!